• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
redeux
Profile Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
December 13 2010 13:21 GMT
#221
On December 13 2010 05:36 Tiax;mous wrote:
GetGood - Unfortunately it's pretty hard to say anything about this , because it doesn't really seems like a problem with ScC but a problem with your system. Also port should be 6667 no matter what , it's the port Irc server is using , not your machine.



Yeah, I figured as much. I contacted IT this morning and it turns out they recently closed the connections which is why I thought that connections would still open through other clients. I'm working on getting around this but that's my own problem. Great job with this btw, I don't think I said that to begin with.
former masters zerg na/eu. took extended break, getting back into things.1v1 / 2v2 stream: twitch.tv/redeuxtv
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 17:02:31
December 13 2010 16:18 GMT
#222
Hey everyone!

scintilliaSD - Actually that was supposed to be fixed. When I first implemented stream player , even after I closed the window , it kept playing the sound as you described ; but then fixed it by disposing the stream resources but somehow you still got it eh? Does it always happens or happned for just one time? Or anyone else got this bug?

xBillehx - Thanks man! Unfortunately I can recreate the nick change problem but I fixed some problems with ScCFloe so hopefully that'll help. ScC Irc is a wrapper over Floe Irc ; It's damn powerful but gotta admit I can't control it %100. Still any bugs related with Irc Settings should be fixed now that i changed it all for next version

CursedFeanor - The version you got ( 1.3.0 ) doesn't support Own3d , but you'll have both Justin & Own3d with next version. Also you can block ads with editing host file , and again I put the details in next version but till then you can check This TL Topic

Fullscreen problem is a flash related problem which I can not help. But if you're using Window7 you can always drag the window to the top of your screen and it'll get fullscreened (kinda). You can go back with [1x] Button or Alt+Space.

chukolna - Thanks man , glad you like it

Grobyc - Streams data is refreshed every 10 minutes , so yea if it was last refreshed at 14.10 and then a particular stream gone offline at 14.11 , then you'll see it online for another 9 minutes. Gathering data for ~300 streams takes time but I'm working on that , I may lower that 10 minute timer soon.

GrapeD - Well I'm doing all i can but I also got lots of university related stuff , projects and thesis so it's pretty busy these days Hopefully I'll be done with all those stuff by the end of january , then I'll be able to concentrate much more on ScC.

Piski - Hey Piski , glad you like it. Idra should be there , I added his stream the day he started it , but unfortunately Sjow is using Own3d. We'll have to wait a little longer for Own3d

GetGood - Oh I see , well good luck with it Also thanks!

And I'll post a few work-in-progress pics in a minute!

The new timeline for calendar window , still working on it tho, especially the visuals. It scrolls as you click other days , so yea there is 30 days not just those 5 Also I probably should get fonts smaller and go see a optician..
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


And this is the new stream player , no top bar , no bottom bar , nothing on video area. You can get the top bar ( minimize & close & chat and stuff like that ) by simply hovering your mouse there and you can get bottom flash bar with a toggle button ( from keyboard or top bar ( probably both) , haven't decided yet.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 16:56:15
December 13 2010 16:28 GMT
#223
Why can't i maximize the menu? I managed to do it once, but i think it was quite a random occurring. Windows 7 64-bit


EDIT: WOAH! The chat interface is so StarCraftiesque! I LOVE IT! But seriously maximizing the main option bar is really bugged.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 16:57:15
December 13 2010 16:56 GMT
#224
Usurper - Hmm maximize the menu? I don't get it , you don't mean a full screen menu right?

Also edited my last post and added new pics of calendar window & stream player!
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
December 13 2010 17:09 GMT
#225
Tiax;mous I can't view the menu bar (the one containing Streams, Notifications, Settings, About), unless i click on ScCalendar in my tray bar, wait for it to appear on my quick launch bar, then hover with a mouse over it (for the aero styles to kick in), move my cursor to the small aero style window, right click on that window, and hit maximize.

If there is any other way, please do enlighten me.

P.S. Thanks for this man. I am uninstalling my old IRC client as we speak. Such an impeccable design and vision.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 13 2010 17:32 GMT
#226
Usurper - I'm looking into it , and talked to a friend ( Tnud ) about it and he said he's getting a similar thing when he changes his monitor setup while ScC is running. Like if he turns down the 2nd monitor or changes something in Ati Catalyst settings etc.

So are you using multi-monitor or using Ati Vga? and what happens when you go ScC settings and set the monitor again? ( even if there is just one )
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
December 13 2010 17:36 GMT
#227
I have ATI HD 5850, latest driver, single monitor. I selected //./DISPLAY again from the drop down menu, but it didn't do anything.
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 13 2010 17:45 GMT
#228
Usurper - Then I'm afraid I'm not able to say more about it at this moment , I'll investigate the problem tho and fix it asap. Thanks for the report , I'll post here when I find more about the problem & solution.
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 17:56:22
December 13 2010 17:55 GMT
#229
Tiax;mous It just started working, for no reason. LOL! Good luck debugging random occurance. :D
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
December 13 2010 18:24 GMT
#230
On December 13 2010 05:36 Tiax;mous wrote:
Jakalo - Hmm I don't quite get it , you mean you would like another alarm system except notifications?



Yes, I mean a system which is like a common alarm clock or calendar reminder where I can browse upcoming tournaments and set an alarm (audible) which goes off when it is about to go off. Is it possible?
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 18:48:19
December 13 2010 18:30 GMT
#231
On December 14 2010 03:24 Jakalo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 05:36 Tiax;mous wrote:
Jakalo - Hmm I don't quite get it , you mean you would like another alarm system except notifications?



Yes, I mean a system which is like a common alarm clock or calendar reminder where I can browse upcoming tournaments and set an alarm (audible) which goes off when it is about to go off. Is it possible?

We already got the "notify me when this and this event starts" down, adding a sound effect to it shouldn't be hard

EDIT: Like an *add sound notification to this event* button? Yep, very possible. Just need to find a small and catchy tune imho :D
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 13 2010 19:01 GMT
#232
Usurper - Ah nice to hear , it's probably the monitor settings taking effect late. Still I'll look into it and hopefully fix till next version.

Jakalo - Oh man that's a pretty nice idea , damn simple and awesome , I don't know how i didn't thought of it before. It would be nice if it plays a custom file , say SNSD with every notification etc. Gotta try that asap , thx for the idea!
Speckled Jim
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia26 Posts
December 14 2010 07:49 GMT
#233
Hey, nice app you've written here, I was just wondering if it was possible to include an "Always on top" feature for stream windows? As an avid multitasker I would like to be able to watch a stream while browsing websites.

Otherwise great job!
Crovea
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark100 Posts
December 14 2010 08:21 GMT
#234
I had some trouble finding the application after installing it, mainly just be being dumb, but maybe include it in the windows startmenu?

But now that i found it! Awesome work m8!! If you keep updating and refining this, i'm sure it will become immensly populair!
ROOT4ROOT
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 14 2010 19:02 GMT
#235
Speckled Jim - Thanks man! Added "Always on Top" for next release , damn I really have to release it soon , the changelog is HUGE.

Crovea - Didn't Setup created a shortcut on the desktop? Currently it's installed in

C:\Program Files (x86)\brn\ScCalendar\

and yea I added start menu shortcuts (start & uninstall) , it'll be in next version

Also glad you like it and thanks for your kind words!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 15 2010 20:34 GMT
#236
Oh, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the calendar minimizes me during notifications when I'm in SC2. Almost lost a couple games because of this , is there anyway to fix that?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-15 20:58:50
December 15 2010 20:58 GMT
#237
Grobyc - Omg I tested it a lot , just to prevent that and somehow still happening? This is the reason we don't have on-top notifications although everyone is asking for it .

Is it when ScC pops up notifications? And you're using Fullscreen setting (Sc2) right?

You can (and yea maybe should) disable notifications from quick settings in menu ( bottom-left ) but still it shouldn't have happened. I already changed how it works for 1.3.1 but still....
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 15 2010 22:19 GMT
#238
On December 16 2010 05:58 Tiax;mous wrote:
Grobyc - Omg I tested it a lot , just to prevent that and somehow still happening? This is the reason we don't have on-top notifications although everyone is asking for it .

Is it when ScC pops up notifications? And you're using Fullscreen setting (Sc2) right?

You can (and yea maybe should) disable notifications from quick settings in menu ( bottom-left ) but still it shouldn't have happened. I already changed how it works for 1.3.1 but still....

Yeah I'm using fullscreen SC2 setting (not windowed fullscreen). It gives me the notification sound as it minimizes my SC2. I'm using v1.3.0.1 according to the "About" section.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 15 2010 22:38 GMT
#239
Grobyc - Ok actually after your post i just decided to release new version asap. I'm already sitting on loots of new features and no need to keep people waiting for an extra feature or two. I'll probably release the new & much better version in a day , or maybe even tonite if everything goes well...
SeanShepard
Profile Joined September 2010
United States48 Posts
December 15 2010 22:42 GMT
#240
Not working for me. Crashing on startup as soon as the graphic on the bottom right loads. Tried the xml with <root></root>.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft363
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto96
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe223
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1157
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 43m
INu's Battles
12h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 43m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.