• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8873 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
silencesc
Profile Joined July 2010
United States464 Posts
December 12 2010 17:46 GMT
#201
This is amazing! Thanks for working so hard on it! :D:D:D

Can't wait to install on my desktop...but the PSU is broken QQ
Real Men Proxy Gate | TEAM LIQUID HWITINGGGG!! PROUD MEMBER OF UC DAVIS CSL TEAM | "If you don't give a shit about what gum you eat, buy Stride" - Liquid`Tyler on SotG 4/19/2011
redeux
Profile Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
December 12 2010 18:36 GMT
#202
I'm getting a problem trying to connect to the chat. I have windows 7, clean install. I can connect to IRC via web and mirc but not through the calendar program.

[13:24] * Connecting to irc.quakenet.org:6667
[13:26] * A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond xxx.xx.x.xx:6667
[13:26] * Disconnected"
former masters zerg na/eu. took extended break, getting back into things.1v1 / 2v2 stream: twitch.tv/redeuxtv
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 12 2010 19:06 GMT
#203
Clow , Jakalo , , Baerinho , Bortlett , silencesc - Thanks Guys! Glad you like it.

dwillow - Unfortunately it's kinda impossible to port a .Net application to MacOS

GetGood - Hmm so you're not having connection problems with Irc server , and ScCFloe is handling the problem and reporting the problem ; so the first thing comes to my mind is another application , a firewall for example , is blocking ScCFloe's connection to Irc Server. Can you check that if it's the issue?
AndrewZorn
Profile Joined November 2010
United States56 Posts
December 12 2010 19:20 GMT
#204
I like this, but have a suggestion... could this be smaller? I have plenty of resolution but don't really need all the UI elements and text to be readable from 10ft away.
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
December 12 2010 19:28 GMT
#205
wow, awesome application!

Here are 3 streamers I would like you to add:
Sjow http://www.own3d.tv/live/8002
bNy http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/bNy
NaYeBo http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/NaYeBo

thanks
redeux
Profile Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
December 12 2010 19:42 GMT
#206
On December 13 2010 04:06 Tiax;mous wrote:
GetGood - Hmm so you're not having connection problems with Irc server , and ScCFloe is handling the problem and reporting the problem ; so the first thing comes to my mind is another application , a firewall for example , is blocking ScCFloe's connection to Irc Server. Can you check that if it's the issue?


Seems likely but I'm unsure how I would be able to check and/or make exceptions for ScCFloe if that's the issue. I'm running Norton Internet Security 2011. I tried connecting to another port and got another error

[14:37] * Connecting to irc.quakenet.org:8080
[14:38] * Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
former masters zerg na/eu. took extended break, getting back into things.1v1 / 2v2 stream: twitch.tv/redeuxtv
CursedFeanor
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada539 Posts
December 12 2010 19:42 GMT
#207
it could be nice to be able to manually add the stream of our choice (provided they come from one of the major streaming sites such as Ustream, Livestream, etc.) and have a notification when these get on line.

great program too, I use it all the time
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
December 12 2010 19:54 GMT
#208
I couldnt find is it possible to set an alarm for an upcoming event you really dont want to miss?
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
December 12 2010 20:03 GMT
#209
I hope my stream appears on this! :D
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 12 2010 20:36 GMT
#210
AndrewZorn - Aww the fonts are too big right? That's all because of my bad eye sight and obsession with readability.

I'll start working on skinning soon and add an extremely minimalistic skin option right away but I'm afraid i won't have time for it before next release 1.3.1 so we all gotta wait a bit more for it

papaz - The client you currently have , doesn't have Own3d support. We'll have both Own3d and Justin.tv with next release and I'll add bNy's stream right after this post.

CursedFeanor - Well personal stream entries sounds good in theory but the problem is , it will slow down whole ScC a lot and that delay will cause lots of new problems. See , currently you're getting all stream data ( ~300 streams ) by my own xml service , which means roughly 1-2 seconds for 1 http request & 300 streams. But if you add , like 10 personal streams , then you'll have to wait around 15 seconds for 310 streams. And beyond that , 15 seconds waiting time creates many more problems like UI interactivity etc...

tldr ; If you want another stream in , just tell me and I'll add it right away , believe me it's the fastest way possible

Jakalo - Hmm I don't quite get it , you mean you would like another alarm system except notifications?

aka_star - :O Just post the stream link man , I'll add it right away!

GetGood - Unfortunately it's pretty hard to say anything about this , because it doesn't really seems like a problem with ScC but a problem with your system. Also port should be 6667 no matter what , it's the port Irc server is using , not your machine.

0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
December 12 2010 21:17 GMT
#211
Just installed, can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

AWESOMEEEEEEEE
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
rocky13
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada70 Posts
December 12 2010 21:40 GMT
#212
Only thing I would like is some sorting options on the calendar ... like maybe have a list of dates where you can minimize the events listed under certain dates ... just to reduce scrolling.

Other than that THIS IS PRETTY COOL
Horses+iNcontrol=hilarious
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 12 2010 22:38 GMT
#213
0mgVitaminE - Thanks man , please also let your friends know about ScC

rocky13 - Actually just yesterday , I implemented the exact same thing , a filter for each day! There are days at the bottom and you can filter events by clicking them etc. I haven't completed the visuals yet tho , I'll post a pic as soon as it's all done
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
December 12 2010 22:48 GMT
#214
I closed a stream window (DJWheat's LiveOnThree) and I still get stream audio, which I can't stop unless I completely exit out of SCCalendar.
Writer
xBillehx
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 23:06:27
December 12 2010 22:58 GMT
#215
Holy shit this is amazing! I can't believe I didn't see this before today but I find it extremely useful. The only problem I've had, you've responded to already- it crashes when changing the nick in the irc settings menu. (/nick works fine for now) Other than that I love it, major props and I'll be looking forward to future updates.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also LOL @ I love SNSD message. <3
Taengoo ♥
CursedFeanor
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada539 Posts
December 12 2010 23:28 GMT
#216
thanks for the fast reply

One of the streams I like to watch and that isnt included is SjoW's : http://www.own3d.tv/live/8002

Other things I'd like to see added... Adblock. I don't know if this is possible, but I'm not used to see all those ads while using Firefox and it's really annoying to have them on the streams all the time, having to manually close them and all. If it's something possible, this would clearly increase the quality of the user experience.

It would also be nice to be able to have a stream fullscreen on a monitor and be able to work on the other screen (dual monitors) without loosing focus. I could achieve this in Firefox using Ignopatch (http://deve.loping.net/projects/ignoflash/) and it might be integrated in your program I think since you have access to the source code.

In any case, thanks for the efforts you put in this application!
chukolna
Profile Joined February 2010
78 Posts
December 13 2010 03:31 GMT
#217
its freaking insane , thanks
Grow up Raj, there's no place for truth on the Internet.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 13 2010 05:11 GMT
#218
this is pretty sick haha. I went to the streams section and refreshed it and it told me a stream was online when it wasn't though =/
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
GrapeD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada679 Posts
December 13 2010 06:17 GMT
#219
This software is incredible. You need to keep developing software like this.
Some people hurt people. I defenestrate those people.
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 07:23:31
December 13 2010 06:49 GMT
#220
This is so awesome :O

Needs some stream updates though ^^

Like SjoW and IdrA comes to mind.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft363
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto96
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe223
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1157
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 43m
INu's Battles
12h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 43m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.