• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9040 users

Calendar & Stream Application ; ScCalendar - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Kitani
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States44 Posts
December 10 2010 13:38 GMT
#181
That actually sounds a lot like the new Twitter UI, where you can click someone's name on the left hand side where most of the information is, and on the right, there would be an expanded set of info, and older tweets etc. etc.

What 30boxes does is you just click the box, add events and you can edit them and all. For long events, it just does "Partial event name" and you can mouse over it for the full title and details.

I think it would be really cool to integrate a calendar/organizer into your awesome-looking UI and such. Can't wait for updates man.
Happy Ultralisk
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
December 10 2010 13:45 GMT
#182
This is great but im trying to get it running! ill message if i get any probs with it, thanks again!
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-11 01:48:10
December 11 2010 01:44 GMT
#183
SiGurD - Please let me know if you like it or not! Also any suggestions/requets are extremely welcome.

Kitani - I've been working on Calendar window for like 6-8 hours now , tried 2 different designs both based on squarish calendar cells and both failed miserably.

The problem is , there is NO standart for calendar items like title length or description syntax or event count. There can be 2 events or 20 , events may have a 50 char long title or 5. It wouldn't have been a problem if we're using standard style but with Sc2 Style UI , it's pretty hard to make it that flexible.

ie.
Live on 3
2010 Sony Ericsson Global StarCraft II League Season 3: Round of 16 Day 1

I'll keep trying but I'm afraid grid like calendar style won't fit in.


Barett
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada454 Posts
December 11 2010 02:22 GMT
#184
Great program, I will definitely use it for stream and checking up on events everyday rather then Team Liquid Calendar(trying to spend less time on TL lol.)

One problem I have with it though is that you cannot click on any links in chat or on bottom of streams. I think that fix would not be that hard.

Thanks for the great program.
Gym, Video Games, Laundry.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-11 03:25:42
December 11 2010 02:39 GMT
#185
Barett - I'm glad you like it!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "link in the bottom of streams" but I'm pretty sure you can double click on links in Irc. ( Or did you meant stream chats? ) Also you should be able to click links put at the bottom of videos ( like subtitles , not sure what they are called ). Hmm need more data

Also quoting a part of my post ( situation report ) at the bottom of last page ;

On December 10 2010 13:09 Tiax;mous wrote:

ScC 1.3.1 Work-In-Progress Features

New Streams Window ; I've just started this today , and pretty much done the general outline. Tweaking the details now. With this new design you can easily read the descriptions , handle favorite streams etc much easier. Also you can switch back to old streams window from settings if you want to.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]]


New Stream Player , now this is HUGE. New stream player is 100x times more powerful then the old one. Now we don't have to bear with stupid flash limitations! You can left/right click on video , left click&drag , right click and open context menu , move your mouse at the top part and get the top bar , double click on video to fullscreen and lots of other stuff.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


And another nice feature is , you don't need to close stream player , open the ScC menu , open streams window , just to switch to another stream now ( which is especially painful when you're watching something fullscreen ) Now you can simply right click and open small "Streams Window" where you can quickly see only streams & switch to whichever you want. You can now just go fullscreen and switch & watch streams all day long!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What we can do with our stream player is just limited by what you guys want , so don't hesitate to ask for any other thins you want. I just want to get this , "de facto" stream player for Sc players so if you guys have any requests , I'll do my best to implement it!

When?
Actually it's all pretty much done. We just need to gather up pieces and test for a while and it's good to go! ( soon TM ) Just a few more days , one week at most


Link To Download Page for 1.3.0b Version
Kitani
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States44 Posts
December 11 2010 09:56 GMT
#186
I see, good to know you'll keep trying though.

Another idea for the calendar, you could leave it as it is, but just add in your own events so they show up like the normal TL calendar events?
Happy Ultralisk
JulianSidewind
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada52 Posts
December 11 2010 18:39 GMT
#187
I just thought of a feature you guys could add as I was using the calendar.

A search function.

So I could jump directly to an event which I would otherwise have to scroll through many events for.

This could work either like a ctrl + f search where it jumps to these events, or a search like in windows where everything disappears except the matching results.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-11 22:29:15
December 11 2010 22:27 GMT
#188
Kitani - Yea I work a lot these days , no worries if there's a way to do it , I'll find it

And about personal events , we talked about that with a few friends in the earlier stages of beta and most of the persons said it's kinda out of context. It shouldn't be hard to implement that but it's hardly helpful to the accessibility of community events which is the thing we're concentrating at the moment. But when we're done with the main features , yea sure we can add this asap

JulianSidewind - Hey Julian , well we have a search box in the calendar window if that's what you mean. At the top bar of calendar window? I've improved it a little after 1.3.0 and it'll be better in next version but still should be enough for quick searches.

The problem with searching is , your keyword must be in title or description and for example , there isn't a single "gsl" in gsl events so you can't find them by searching for "gsl". That's kinda impossbile for me to fix tho , as the data comes from TL Calendar that way.
JulianSidewind
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada52 Posts
December 12 2010 04:04 GMT
#189
LOL I totally didn't notice that search box, even when I was looking to see if there was one. Noob mistake, my bad
Barett
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada454 Posts
December 12 2010 04:36 GMT
#190
On December 11 2010 11:39 Tiax;mous wrote:
Barett - I'm glad you like it!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "link in the bottom of streams" but I'm pretty sure you can double click on links in Irc. ( Or did you meant stream chats? ) Also you should be able to click links put at the bottom of videos ( like subtitles , not sure what they are called ). Hmm need more data


Well in the bottom of streams i specifically mean HuK's stream. He has a scrolling bar on the bottom with links to his TL forum and such, and when I click them nothing happens.
And as for chat, yes the Stream Chat you cannot click any links in there either.

I do love this program though. I will be a long time user as long as you keep it running.
I have used it everyday since i found it!

Gym, Video Games, Laundry.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 12 2010 05:39 GMT
#191
JulianSidewind - Haha no worries Keep them coming tho , I love working on user-requested stuff as I KNOW someone will be happy when it's done

Barett - Hmm interestingly , I can click those links and it opens them in another IE but since i never cared & thought about them , it may not be working in different systems.

And I guess you won't like this news but actually those links will be totally out of reach after next version. There will be only video area , no top bar , not even the bottom flash bar ( working on this at the moment ) and the whole area will be used for click&drag the window. ( and of course right-click etc )

Personally I hate interactivity ON video , like livestream links at top etc. They are distracting and you're one misclick away from another web page you probably don't want to go.

Design choices are always the most painful ones when you're working on a community tool as you can never please everyone. I guess I'll pass on those link but I can guarantee you , the new stream player features will make up for it
Kitani
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States44 Posts
December 12 2010 06:06 GMT
#192
I just made the suggestion because the UI looks amazing, and it may help people use a calendar more often, so they can have their SC2 and do their school too. GL on the calendar, I'll let you know if I have any more ideas.
Happy Ultralisk
eos
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand39 Posts
December 12 2010 07:26 GMT
#193
Just wish to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful program :-D

Keep up the great work!
' And above all things, never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning.' -- The man, Isaac Asimov - RIP
Barett
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada454 Posts
December 12 2010 07:42 GMT
#194
Im on Windows 7 and using Google Chrome. If that helps
Gym, Video Games, Laundry.
Tiax;mous
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
669 Posts
December 12 2010 16:18 GMT
#195
Kitani - Well it was a good one too! It'll be in my To-Do list , right after main features. ( I'm pretty much sold when you said "it may help people use a calendar more often" )

eos - Glad you like it eos!

Barett - Yea probably an IE related issue.

By the way , I added Justin.tv support yesterday. I started working on it the second i heard Catz&Minigun ( and ROOT in general i guess ) switched to Justin.tv , and it's pretty much done but country limits are killing me
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
December 12 2010 17:00 GMT
#196
Holy shit this is awesome.
Working fine here, windows 7 and chrome.
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
December 12 2010 17:17 GMT
#197
It indeed looks awesome, no more missed matches for me !
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
dwillow
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic88 Posts
December 12 2010 17:20 GMT
#198
PLS for the mac OSX version. Wud be epic :-)!!!
"Cause there's one thing i know.....some things r just worth fightin' for!!!!"
Baerinho
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany257 Posts
December 12 2010 17:21 GMT
#199
holy shit batman, nice work!!!
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
December 12 2010 17:29 GMT
#200
I just wanted to say, this application is freaking amazing. Awesome job.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O165
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 110
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 165
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
JimRising 335
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe241
ArmadaUGS134
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 20m
INu's Battles
13h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.