• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8436 users

From larva... to ultralisk? - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 36 Next All
Flaunt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
New Zealand784 Posts
October 11 2010 08:51 GMT
#501
On October 10 2010 09:42 Teken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 01:44 SpaceYeti wrote:
Wow! IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z). I would love to see this. Grudge match and what not aside (I don't really care about that), I think it would be a very educational match to watch.

And as much as I respect you MorroW for (1) playing Zerg on your main account whilst letting your rating tank, (2) providing such a valuable resource for lower level Zergs to learn the play better, (3) and also openly acknowledging Terran imba, as a Terran player....I have to root for IdrA.

Then again....he will be playing Terran. :-/

Poll: IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z) - Bo5

3-0, IdrA wins (183)
 
62%

0-3, MorroW wins (38)
 
13%

3-1, IdrA wins (35)
 
12%

2-3, MorroW wins (22)
 
7%

1-3, MorroW wins (11)
 
4%

3-2, IdrA wins (7)
 
2%

296 total votes

Your vote: IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z) - Bo5

(Vote): 3-0, IdrA wins
(Vote): 3-1, IdrA wins
(Vote): 3-2, IdrA wins
(Vote): 2-3, MorroW wins
(Vote): 1-3, MorroW wins
(Vote): 0-3, MorroW wins



IdrA, 3-0! IdrA hwaiting!

EDIT: I'll forgo lunch one day and contribute 5$ to this match (I know, tons of $$$$$). If enough people contribute, it could make this pretty interesting. xD




heh i saw couple of people also wating to "pay'' for a show match

i can throw 10$


if there is more people lets send the cash for one of the TL staff and lets do it :D



olny IF idra and morrow respond


Will u play this kind of game ?

T(idra) Z(marrow)


IdrA's not a circus animal. He has better things to do than to play every grudge match that the community wants.
What? You seek something? You wish to multiply yourself tenfold, a hundredfold? You seek followers? Seek zeros!
Paer
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden121 Posts
October 12 2010 12:10 GMT
#502
On October 11 2010 17:51 Seek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 09:42 Teken wrote:
On October 09 2010 01:44 SpaceYeti wrote:
Wow! IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z). I would love to see this. Grudge match and what not aside (I don't really care about that), I think it would be a very educational match to watch.

And as much as I respect you MorroW for (1) playing Zerg on your main account whilst letting your rating tank, (2) providing such a valuable resource for lower level Zergs to learn the play better, (3) and also openly acknowledging Terran imba, as a Terran player....I have to root for IdrA.

Then again....he will be playing Terran. :-/

Poll: IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z) - Bo5

3-0, IdrA wins (183)
 
62%

0-3, MorroW wins (38)
 
13%

3-1, IdrA wins (35)
 
12%

2-3, MorroW wins (22)
 
7%

1-3, MorroW wins (11)
 
4%

3-2, IdrA wins (7)
 
2%

296 total votes

Your vote: IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z) - Bo5

(Vote): 3-0, IdrA wins
(Vote): 3-1, IdrA wins
(Vote): 3-2, IdrA wins
(Vote): 2-3, MorroW wins
(Vote): 1-3, MorroW wins
(Vote): 0-3, MorroW wins



IdrA, 3-0! IdrA hwaiting!

EDIT: I'll forgo lunch one day and contribute 5$ to this match (I know, tons of $$$$$). If enough people contribute, it could make this pretty interesting. xD




heh i saw couple of people also wating to "pay'' for a show match

i can throw 10$


if there is more people lets send the cash for one of the TL staff and lets do it :D



olny IF idra and morrow respond


Will u play this kind of game ?

T(idra) Z(marrow)


IdrA's not a circus animal. He has better things to do than to play every grudge match that the community wants.


What do you mean by circus animal? Getting payed to play is essentially what a pro gamer is. If the crowd and community really wants to see a certain match between two players, and are willing to pay for it I see no reason for them to not do it.
abrasion
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia722 Posts
October 12 2010 12:15 GMT
#503
On October 10 2010 02:56 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 01:28 liaf wrote:
On October 09 2010 07:40 Tha_Docta wrote:
On October 09 2010 01:44 SpaceYeti wrote:

EDIT: I'll forgo lunch one day and contribute 5$ to this match (I know, tons of $$$$$). If enough people contribute, it could make this pretty interesting. xD


IdrA said that if he switched it would be to protoss, not terran.


I guess he has too much self respect for Terran


and that's why I have respect for idra.
derpmods
Damaskinos
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany139 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 12:31:54
October 12 2010 12:29 GMT
#504
On October 11 2010 17:51 Seek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 09:42 Teken wrote:
On October 09 2010 01:44 SpaceYeti wrote:
Wow! IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z). I would love to see this. Grudge match and what not aside (I don't really care about that), I think it would be a very educational match to watch.

And as much as I respect you MorroW for (1) playing Zerg on your main account whilst letting your rating tank, (2) providing such a valuable resource for lower level Zergs to learn the play better, (3) and also openly acknowledging Terran imba, as a Terran player....I have to root for IdrA.

Then again....he will be playing Terran. :-/

Poll: IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z) - Bo5

3-0, IdrA wins (183)
 
62%

0-3, MorroW wins (38)
 
13%

3-1, IdrA wins (35)
 
12%

2-3, MorroW wins (22)
 
7%

1-3, MorroW wins (11)
 
4%

3-2, IdrA wins (7)
 
2%

296 total votes

Your vote: IdrA (T) vs MorroW (Z) - Bo5

(Vote): 3-0, IdrA wins
(Vote): 3-1, IdrA wins
(Vote): 3-2, IdrA wins
(Vote): 2-3, MorroW wins
(Vote): 1-3, MorroW wins
(Vote): 0-3, MorroW wins



IdrA, 3-0! IdrA hwaiting!

EDIT: I'll forgo lunch one day and contribute 5$ to this match (I know, tons of $$$$$). If enough people contribute, it could make this pretty interesting. xD




heh i saw couple of people also wating to "pay'' for a show match

i can throw 10$


if there is more people lets send the cash for one of the TL staff and lets do it :D



olny IF idra and morrow respond


Will u play this kind of game ?

T(idra) Z(marrow)


IdrA's not a circus animal. He has better things to do than to play every grudge match that the community wants.


I guess you understimed how sexy money is to a pro gamer, especialy to a western one. And if he has the time and willingness to play Naniwa for 100$ in a best of 7, there is something to do for sure about a match with MorroW. Either way, their roads will cross sometime in 2011. MorroW announced the switch to Zerg, and since he loves it complicated, I am sure, he will do good with appropriate practicing and when he will be back on the top, IdrA will wait for him. Outcome? Unclear.
Though to me personaly the match hasn't any appeal. I prefer to watch the GSL Seasons and put my 20$/month there. I didn't liked IdrA, but he seems to have calmed down, qq's less and he provides good status analysis here and there with his obvious deep understanding of the game. And since I saw the interview with Artosis (IdrA Answers! part 1 of 3,
and his statement about Naniwa (5:28 onwards) I really begun to like him . Nevertheless, once again, I would prefer to watch them both playing the GSL. The same way the Zerg race needs more good players, the GSL needs more western players, and IdrA and MorroW are some of the guys that can give us hope into the viability of the western culture.

So, did I managed to be ? Master MorroW, we are waiting for you!
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6
Huxii
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark78 Posts
October 12 2010 12:47 GMT
#505
I judged from the title that this was a topic about how ridiculous it is that a larva so small can turn into a ultralisk so big. But i guess i was wrong
Or maybe i wasn't? Metaforical speak that is of course ^^

Anyways big love MorroW, May you skill only increase while learning to master the ways of the swarm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5e6eG6bXAQ
HowardRoark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
1146 Posts
October 13 2010 00:10 GMT
#506
What is the news? He is soon at 1900 points again, did he switch back or are these points coming from the swarm?
"It is really good to get the double observatory if you want to get the speed and sight range for the observer simultaneously. It's a little bit of an advanced tactic, and by advanced, I mean really fucking bad."
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
October 13 2010 00:19 GMT
#507
On October 13 2010 09:10 HowardRoark wrote:
What is the news? He is soon at 1900 points again, did he switch back or are these points coming from the swarm?

All Terran on ladder lately.
gorkhus98
Profile Joined April 2010
France35 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 14:37:12
October 13 2010 14:36 GMT
#508
Oh yes Morrow you kinky one, switching to the masochist race! Joke aside I'll be watching your replay packs and reading you. As a some old useless C- zerg from bw I'm stuck up on the way the Z's have to play on sc2, this will be like guidance to strip apart my beloved zerg skin and be reborn anew \o/

I'm just too stubborn and clueless right now. A terran user becoming infected, joining us for the Swarm! Come, save your new brethren and help us assimilate the others!

Props for what I consider playing Z = courage
aging when keeping a passionate gaming mind is rough
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
October 13 2010 16:44 GMT
#509
I just casted one of Morrow's replays he was so kind to provide us. Looks like he's getting the hang of this zerg thing from what I can tell.

This is just a ladder match of course, but I think it's fun to see pro players playing different races than they have in the past. It seems like you can always see a little bit of the style the had with their other race coming through.


(If you like cast you might like the other stuff I've casted so please check them out!)
I cast, therefore I am.
deroth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
October 13 2010 23:08 GMT
#510
Idra, you are a master of excuses. Good luck in gsl2.
battarro
Profile Joined January 2010
United States59 Posts
October 14 2010 19:55 GMT
#511
Do you guys remember that Idra was a Terran Player on BW? He played it for years, while the units are slightly different, I'm sure he could switch really easily to Terran.

Morrow will need to practice a lot with zerg in order to become as proficient as Idra can be with terran.


Rarak
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia631 Posts
October 14 2010 20:04 GMT
#512
Hey Morrow, really enjoy your Terran play.

I think its cool you are trying out Zerg but hope you stick with Terran in the long run as you are really good with them and have an interesting style to watch.

Also hope to see you in the GSL in the future.
Comrade
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden102 Posts
October 14 2010 21:56 GMT
#513
sad to see IdrA bm'ing it up in this thread, just when I started to change my opinion about him.
Fighting capitalist macro everywhere
gorkhus98
Profile Joined April 2010
France35 Posts
October 15 2010 08:30 GMT
#514
On October 15 2010 06:56 Comrade wrote:
sad to see IdrA bm'ing it up in this thread, just when I started to change my opinion about him.


Funny, I didn't see Idra come and *post* here. Aside people bringing offtopic stuff about Idra.
aging when keeping a passionate gaming mind is rough
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
October 15 2010 19:35 GMT
#515
On October 15 2010 17:30 gorkhus98 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 06:56 Comrade wrote:
sad to see IdrA bm'ing it up in this thread, just when I started to change my opinion about him.


Funny, I didn't see Idra come and *post* here. Aside people bringing offtopic stuff about Idra.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157088&currentpage=22#423
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157088&currentpage=22#437
Take your words back !

Did Morrow stop updating this thread? no more zerg practice?
gorkhus98
Profile Joined April 2010
France35 Posts
October 15 2010 23:15 GMT
#516
On October 16 2010 04:35 PaD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 17:30 gorkhus98 wrote:
On October 15 2010 06:56 Comrade wrote:
sad to see IdrA bm'ing it up in this thread, just when I started to change my opinion about him.


Funny, I didn't see Idra come and *post* here. Aside people bringing offtopic stuff about Idra.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157088&currentpage=22#423
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157088&currentpage=22#437
Take your words back !

Did Morrow stop updating this thread? no more zerg practice?


Lolk that's soooo bm. Come on. >_>
aging when keeping a passionate gaming mind is rough
hyped
Profile Joined April 2010
United States135 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-16 00:45:53
October 16 2010 00:45 GMT
#517
lol @ Artosis and Idra watching a few of these replays [via Artosis on SOTG]
ForayeR
Profile Joined September 2010
Brazil34 Posts
October 17 2010 13:31 GMT
#518
He stopped with zerg?
teumas
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden280 Posts
October 17 2010 15:57 GMT
#519
On October 16 2010 09:45 hyped wrote:
lol @ Artosis and Idra watching a few of these replays [via Artosis on SOTG]


Really? What did they have to say about them?
hijt
Profile Joined August 2010
106 Posts
October 17 2010 17:17 GMT
#520
On October 18 2010 00:57 teumas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2010 09:45 hyped wrote:
lol @ Artosis and Idra watching a few of these replays [via Artosis on SOTG]


Really? What did they have to say about them?


its ten times better if you go and hear it by yourself...trust me :D
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1377
ComeBackTV 530
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
ProTech151
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34536
Shuttle 2574
EffOrt 895
Horang2 841
Light 761
Soma 654
Mini 596
BeSt 342
Stork 312
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 242
Rush 225
Snow 218
ggaemo 203
ZerO 193
Zeus 138
Leta 103
Pusan 82
Killer 77
hero 75
sorry 74
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 36
Mind 36
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 22
Free 18
NotJumperer 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi948
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 164
Other Games
singsing1985
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS146
Mew2King108
QueenE98
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV163
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 35m
Stellar Fest
22h 35m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.