• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9727 users

Tips for Tasteless' Obsing - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
d00gwad
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1 Post
September 09 2010 22:58 GMT
#61
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.
starcraft doesn't lead to more dangerous video games.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-10 01:06:47
September 09 2010 23:03 GMT
#62
Tasteless and Artosis are still too much rooted in BW, and we are watching SC2, I believe. It seems it will take them some time to adapt. That's fine, although I would have appreciated if they have done this work in advance. Objectively speaking, many average SC2 players could commentate better than them as of now, simply because their thinking is not as BW influenced.

Note that not every BW influence is good for your SC2 understanding; some of it is blinding you from what SC2 actually is.
On September 10 2010 07:00 Vz0 wrote:
He often contradicts himself. Facepalmed when he kept saying how great artosis was, how smart he was, and how he is not as good in long term games. Then before the game starts he says the long term macro game wll favour artosis... sigh..
I heard those comments, and I think he said both times that Artosis has a strong late game - so either you misheard first time, or possibly he misworded it, but I'm sure that's what he meant.

p.s. About Husky and HD, + Show Spoiler +
I must admit I can't wait for HDH2, because months later, with so many different casters and great tourneys I've seen, the casting of HDH1 still remains the top in overall qualities. It will be a breath of fresh air to have those two commentating exciting games together again. The mistakes I've heard people criticizing them about, well, we've now seen T&A repeat those mistakes even more. Eg: missing drops, focusing on map objects, shouting ridiculous stuff, incorrect/failed analysis etc.

To clarify, I'm not even a fan of Husky's or HD's youtube channels, and usually their casting is off for me, when they do it individually or with another co-caster -- but they make a perfect tandem.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
_Darwin_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2374 Posts
September 09 2010 23:03 GMT
#63
On September 10 2010 07:58 d00gwad wrote:
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.

Husky has more knowledge than tasteless? Wut?
I cant stop lactating
Hrrrrm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2081 Posts
September 09 2010 23:05 GMT
#64
People are missing the most obvious thing when trying to give Tasteless and Artosis the benefit of the doubt. They know what both of them are capable of and I do so as well. The thing is that people just coming into SC2 have NO IDEA who they are. I'll give a perfect example, I got a friend of mine into watching SC2 through iCCup and Day9 and he was pleased, enjoyed watching the game a lot even though he rarely plays. I told him about the upcoming GSL and how Tasteless use to cast for BW from Korea and how the hype was amazing. Fast forward to the first cast and he tells me how he felt it was freaking amateur hour. They want me to pay $20 when the casters don't even know or have familiarity with the tools while I can get Day9 or iCCup for free?

Part of peoples displeasure is from what seems like the obvious lack of preparation by Tasteless. The hype and huge expectations did not materialize in the cast. It truly did seem like Tasteless had never tried to Obs or cast a single game in SC2 on that first night. I love Tasteless and his style but I don't know if it was because he felt he was assured the job that he didn't bother to prepare. This is on the job training at it's finest.

I think the majority of the people complaining or offering criticism in this thread are genuine. They all want Tasteless and Artosis to succeed and just feel let down that they just seem to have not taken this opportunity seriously from the get go.
alot = a lot (TWO WORDS)
R0YAL
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1768 Posts
September 09 2010 23:05 GMT
#65
On September 10 2010 08:03 _Darwin_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 07:58 d00gwad wrote:
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.

Husky has more knowledge than tasteless? Wut?

Anyone who thinks Husky > Tasteless in terms of knowledge about the game is mistaken on a very large scale.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
September 09 2010 23:06 GMT
#66
Tasteless + Artosis = the best SC2 casting team (Day9 doesn't need a team). It's that simple. Once Tasteless gets used to the UI and starts keeping the production tab up more I'm pretty confident they won't miss any tech. Even mentioning HD and Husky in this thread is pretty ridiculous. They don't even play the game.
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
September 09 2010 23:07 GMT
#67
On September 10 2010 08:03 _Darwin_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 07:58 d00gwad wrote:
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.

Husky has more knowledge than tasteless? Wut?


In terms of SC2 knowledge, I would put Husky on par with Tasteless.

Stasis was a BW spell, Tasteless. And the mic comes out the left side.

; )
Rokk
Profile Joined March 2010
United States425 Posts
September 09 2010 23:07 GMT
#68
I love the commentary of their casts. I find the banter hilarious and think Artosis adds a lot of insight to the commentary. This has been touched on before, but what they show on the screen needs a lot of work. I could watch korean commentaries and every important building or upgrade would be pointed out, clicked on, and then they would use the mouse to make sure your eye was drawn to the specific thing (such as circling the upgrade number when clicking on a marine). This helps sooo much when observing a game and understanding exactly what is going on.
_Darwin_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2374 Posts
September 09 2010 23:11 GMT
#69
On September 10 2010 08:07 MrBitter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 08:03 _Darwin_ wrote:
On September 10 2010 07:58 d00gwad wrote:
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.

Husky has more knowledge than tasteless? Wut?


In terms of SC2 knowledge, I would put Husky on par with Tasteless.

Stasis was a BW spell, Tasteless. And the mic comes out the left side.

; )


Because he misspoke and called forcefield "stasis," he is on par with husky?

Tasteless has been playing sc2 longer and more competitively than husky. He also is surrounded by great players. Husky barfs a lot.
I cant stop lactating
R0YAL
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1768 Posts
September 09 2010 23:12 GMT
#70
On September 10 2010 08:07 MrBitter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 08:03 _Darwin_ wrote:
On September 10 2010 07:58 d00gwad wrote:
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.

Husky has more knowledge than tasteless? Wut?


In terms of SC2 knowledge, I would put Husky on par with Tasteless.

Stasis was a BW spell, Tasteless. And the mic comes out the left side.

; )

Theres no way you seriously believe that based on a misspeak of calling FF by Stasis... What does that in any way whatsoever have anything to do with knowledge about the game?
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
September 09 2010 23:12 GMT
#71
The point is Tasteless is on freaking GOMTV casting StarCraft 2 in Korea - a job many would kill for - and he doesn't even know how to use the StarCraft 2 UI. He genuinely gives the impression that GOM just called him an hour before going live and dragging him into the studio. That's how obvious his lack of preparation is; it's like he spends no time with StarCraft 2 at all outside of the GOMTV studio.

Tasteless keeps telling us he'll get better and learn the UI hotkeys soon, when the point is he should have learned them by heart before ever showing his face on TV.

And he needs to stop saying "um."
TL+ Member
Sqq
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway2023 Posts
September 09 2010 23:14 GMT
#72
I must be the only one who find the small stories about players, the humor and general casting very entertaining. I feel they make a show off it, good casting, good jokes, and overall very entertaining!

I do agree tho that a bit of background check into the players playing wouldn't go amiss
Dead girls don't say no.
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
September 09 2010 23:14 GMT
#73
On September 10 2010 08:07 MrBitter wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On September 10 2010 08:03 _Darwin_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 07:58 d00gwad wrote:
I must say I enjoy husky's casts very much (better control and knowledge imo) - but as far as adding a little comedy to the cast, tasteless has most casters beat hands down.

Husky has more knowledge than tasteless? Wut?


In terms of SC2 knowledge, I would put Husky on par with Tasteless.

Stasis was a BW spell, Tasteless. And the mic comes out the left side.

; )


Artosis keeps saying dragoons about stalkers. I guess he's behind Husky aswell in knowledge.
The_DjiN
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany86 Posts
September 09 2010 23:18 GMT
#74
I wonder why they are not following the korean observer. Hes doing a great job and you can easily follow him in sc2 and take his vision. And if the game gets boring maybe just switch back and show some panda bear guy :p
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
September 09 2010 23:18 GMT
#75
On September 10 2010 08:14 Sqq wrote:
I must be the only one who find the small stories about players, the humor and general casting very entertaining. I feel they make a show off it, good casting, good jokes, and overall very entertaining!



On the contrary, I think the vast majority agrees with you, it's just that it could have been even better. It's still really really good though overall!
Wargizmo
Profile Joined March 2010
1237 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 23:22:18
September 09 2010 23:21 GMT
#76
On September 10 2010 07:01 SuperGnu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 10 2010 06:56 Nihilnovi wrote:
I actually turn the sound off because the quality of information and the manner in which it is relayed from both artosis and tasteless is extremely lackluster and just annoyed me. I can't see either having any future in casting.

The comments are usually really bad, they both talk at the same time constantly, too much of what they say is not related to the game itself but rather bad insider jokes between them which just made me go "wtf?"

The camera is horrible, especially when they zoom. The quality of the stream is horrible enough without zooming in on pixels as well as it's really bad on the eyes and confusing. The constant jumping around the map is not very viewer friendly either, and MANY MANY times they jump off to some random spot while I'm watching the minimap seeing two armies going at it while they go something like;
"Isn't that right about that one thing that one time at that one place with you and/or me and X random player"
"Sure is dude, sure is"
"Haha, yeah, it is"
"Haha yeah"

Overall, can't compare them to day9, hd and husky at mlg and iem. The sheer difference in quality of what's being said is just astounding. I don't know how I can be specific, it would be like telling someone directions to a building that we're both standing in front of.


You are so gona get ripped a new one by the TL community now. saying The supposed gods of casting (yea i know lol) dont have a future in casting AND comparing them to Husky and HD in the same post is just asking for it


People in this community love to hate on HD and Husky because it's the popular thing to do. To be honest listening to Tasteless I don't get the impression that he knows much more about the game than either HD or Husky. Don't get me wrong, I like all three casters but people who weren't popular BW players/casters have to work a lot harder to get approval on TL.
SuperGnu
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden240 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 23:23:22
September 09 2010 23:21 GMT
#77
On September 10 2010 07:57 Vei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 07:51 SuperGnu wrote:
On September 10 2010 07:48 Vei wrote:
On September 10 2010 07:09 JWD wrote:
The number one thing I'd like to see out of Artosis and Tasteless is for them to treat this more like a job and less like a hobby. By that I mean I'd like to see that they prepared for the matches before casting them. Many times they seem not to know anything about the players involved. Can we get some background, anecdotes, anything? This is the sort of stuff that is crucial to developing a young game — we need to know the players to root for them!

Overall I think Artosis and Tasteless make a good combo though. I'd love to see Artosis go as in-depth on strategy as he did in his BW commentaries.

This is good advice.

I haven't got the chance to watch their casting of GOM (link anyone lol =p?), but your complaints are the OPPOSITE of what I complained when I watched HD/Husky cast back in beta. They'd spend so much time just afking on the army that you'd miss tech/macro, unless they had the production tab open. I much prefer the quick/ADD-ness of going all over the map to show you EVERYTHING, perhaps in part because I do indeed have ADD :D and perhaps in other part because as a mid-diamond level player I can easily keep up with the jerkyness and am in fact used to it (not saying OP is below this, just explaining why I prefer it). I like to SEE everything that's going on, rather than just watch someone's army idle for a while. That said, if there's a battle going on yeah stick to it so we can watch some fancy micro of course =]


You have ADD and dont even know wtf it is? lol. yea right, i think you meant ADHD and not ADHD-1(old ADD)

If you have ADD you aint all over the place, you are in one place and struggle just to move away almost.

There are like 6-8 types of ADD, http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=zVfcu1j_A7E (broke link to avoid img) if you're interested. I don't want to derail too much but I'll just say ADD people tend to enjoy/do much better at things that require their full attention (high APM games like rts, driving, etc).


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADHD_predominantly_inattentive

"ADHD-PI is different from the other subtypes of ADHD in that it is characterized primarily by inattention, easy distractibility, disorganization, procrastination, forgetfulness, and lethargy (fatigue), but with less or none of the symptoms of hyperactivity or impulsiveness typical of the other ADHD subtypes."


But yes, you are right, this thread is not about ADD/ADHD.
From: TL.net Bot; This is a Warning! - Your posting sucks. Try to work on that. - Thanks in advance for your cooperation, KwarK
mel_ee
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
2450 Posts
September 09 2010 23:25 GMT
#78
My thoughts after watching 5 days worth of casting:

Yesterday when Torch casted it felt really refreshing. For Torch's first time to cast, he did an excellent job IMO.
I felt torch was spot on with adding game depth and giving insight to the strategy. He paid much attention to what was being built simply with the usage of in game commands. This allowed tasteless to have something to chat with and created great casts.

Most of the things have been said in this thread and I agree with them spot on. So I would like to add things that have not been said.

Tasteless and Artosis are a great team but always cut each other off sometimes, the things they focus on sometimes are completely irrelevant from what each other says. I love the jokes and inside things as It allows viewers to connect to them, but eventually it will create a mistiming on important game decisions. Hopefully they can balance the humor and insight nicer in the future.

I feel if their mindset was "we're casting to people all over the world" they would improve greatly.
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
hubfub
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Australia352 Posts
September 09 2010 23:26 GMT
#79
Yeah... everything is really great but I have to say I HATE the zooming in.. i find it quite annoying

otherwise great job!
R0YAL
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 23:34:54
September 09 2010 23:27 GMT
#80
On September 10 2010 08:21 Wargizmo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2010 07:01 SuperGnu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 10 2010 06:56 Nihilnovi wrote:
I actually turn the sound off because the quality of information and the manner in which it is relayed from both artosis and tasteless is extremely lackluster and just annoyed me. I can't see either having any future in casting.

The comments are usually really bad, they both talk at the same time constantly, too much of what they say is not related to the game itself but rather bad insider jokes between them which just made me go "wtf?"

The camera is horrible, especially when they zoom. The quality of the stream is horrible enough without zooming in on pixels as well as it's really bad on the eyes and confusing. The constant jumping around the map is not very viewer friendly either, and MANY MANY times they jump off to some random spot while I'm watching the minimap seeing two armies going at it while they go something like;
"Isn't that right about that one thing that one time at that one place with you and/or me and X random player"
"Sure is dude, sure is"
"Haha, yeah, it is"
"Haha yeah"

Overall, can't compare them to day9, hd and husky at mlg and iem. The sheer difference in quality of what's being said is just astounding. I don't know how I can be specific, it would be like telling someone directions to a building that we're both standing in front of.


You are so gona get ripped a new one by the TL community now. saying The supposed gods of casting (yea i know lol) dont have a future in casting AND comparing them to Husky and HD in the same post is just asking for it


People in this community love to hate on HD and Husky because it's the popular thing to do. To be honest listening to Tasteless I don't get the impression that he knows much more about the game than either HD or Husky. Don't get me wrong, I like all three casters but people who weren't popular BW players/casters have to work a lot harder to get approval on TL.

If you think thats the reason people dont like HD and Husky you are very wrong. People don't like them because they are bad.. Its that simple! People who can't see the bad however love them! These are the same people who are going 4 gate all-in every game in every mu or 1 base Terran the entire game. They are also same people who can't think more than 2 seconds into the future of the game that they are playing.
Also in this case "bad = lack of knowledge." To be fair HD and Husky are pretty decent casters and have done a good deal for the community. They are better casters than I would be so I have no room to be pessimistic on that part but when I hear them say things that are far from true thats when I feel no remorse when saying that they have a lack of knowledge about the game.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem485
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 485
IndyStarCraft 214
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 62
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16898
BeSt 399
Soma 192
Mini 145
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 95
hero 71
Zeus 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5471
qojqva2877
Dendi1543
420jenkins469
Counter-Strike
fl0m3990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4610
Khaldor1314
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK8
Other Games
FrodaN1647
B2W.Neo808
byalli451
Hui .174
ArmadaUGS159
QueenE85
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
StarCraft 2
angryscii 6
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3867
League of Legends
• Nemesis2492
Other Games
• imaqtpie621
• Shiphtur250
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 8m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.