• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8041 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 464

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 462 463 464 465 466 2731 Next
ScarletKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States691 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9261
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.


I think he's just being facetious. It's what he does. He's just being funny and making jokes. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.
Looks like I picked the wrong week the quit sniffing glue
Turgid
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1623 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9262
I don't know if it's just me but I can NEVER listen to SotG live. I can connect to other ustreams just fine, but I have tried on multiple computers, multiple connections, and multiple browsers, and the stream takes a while to load, and then I get 10 second bursts of completely smooth audio followed by 30+ seconds of total silence.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
BluePabs
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9263
This is very entertaining to listen to with all of this going on.
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9264
InControl makes fun of everyone. Don't take it personally.
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
Venerac
Profile Joined December 2010
United States201 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9265
Geoff told me to come here
Now what? =O
Proud listener of "Starcast: The Starcraft Podcast". SlayerS_BoxeR//White-Ra//djWHEAT <3<3
GriNn
Profile Joined September 2010
United States243 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9266
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.


He's not talking shit. If you aren't tuning in, maybe you should to clarify that?
Liquid`Tyler: I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok.
REM.ca
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada354 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 04:16:04
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9267
On December 31 2010 13:52 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Totalbiscuit,

G'day ol chap. S'bit much defettin the ol mate Husky, ain't it? Come oof a bit knackered. Giv'in all them yanks your good stuff. Cheer up mate, lots o these tossas suck'in frum t'mum's tit.

God save the Queen.
Respekfully,
your ol chap
n
mate,

iNcuntrowl

TotalBiscuit:
I love ya and all bro, but you're terrible at this XD


Which, translated through the google iNcontroL algorithms = "I do not find this funny nor entertaining and I am insulted, you're an asshole!"
I have a palm permanently stuck to my face yo.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9268
On February 09 2011 13:12 Antoine wrote:
I think this could be interpreted as hating:
"@abigheinousanus I hope that wasn't coming out of Incontrol's mouth because I'll turn around and laugh at his hypocrite ass on that one."
http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/34979386331500544


Doubtful, did you read that in context with what it was replying to?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9269
My goodness, this thread turns into a LR thread during the show.
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9270
@Geoff

Hi Geoff
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Draekan
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada220 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9271
It's just jokes dude
TheGiftedApe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1243 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9272
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words from incontrol just leave me laughing.
xO-Gaming.com || [xO]TheGiftedApe.364 || xO-Gaming Manager.
subtset
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States23 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9273
Why are people taking him so seriously?...........
Hes joking people
d(-_-)b
Whiladan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9274
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.


He isn't slandering you. Maybe shouldn't get your info third-hand
Kittenlisk
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia34 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9275
Kittenlisk thinks everyone should talk in the third person at all time.
Gracken Fighting!
iDrone
Profile Joined December 2010
United States176 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9276
geoff makes this show
PrimeTimey
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada369 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9277
This is so funny. A+
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9278
iNcontrol, maybe you should say something yourself in this thread instead of leaving it to a random listener to interpret and relay what you say about TotalBiscuit, which to be fair, is not much at all.

This is how these things are started.
Luvz
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway356 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9279
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.



common, its funny. don't take it so serious.
Norway ~ Home of the brave <3
Kolvacs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1203 Posts
February 09 2011 04:13 GMT
#9280
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.


Biscuit, love what you do. But you gotta relax. It's iNControl. He is just a troll. Funny one at that! Just learn to laugh at yourself .
Prev 1 462 463 464 465 466 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18833
Calm 3596
Mini 441
Mind 79
910 65
soO 38
Trap 31
Aegong 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6061
canceldota58
Counter-Strike
fl0m6410
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3361
Other Games
FrodaN775
Beastyqt537
Liquid`Hasu299
Khaldor232
Livibee200
C9.Mang0160
IndyStarCraft 89
ZombieGrub85
QueenE64
MindelVK14
BRAT_OK 13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2570
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1733
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur733
• Scarra306
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.