• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8008 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 466

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 464 465 466 467 468 2731 Next
KoDo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States683 Posts
February 09 2011 04:16 GMT
#9301
do you think Carmelo Anthony ends up a Knick or a Laker?
nekuodah
Profile Joined August 2010
England2409 Posts
February 09 2011 04:16 GMT
#9302
On February 09 2011 13:15 Domination wrote:
Man i would hate to be a programer because I am an asshole who likes to joke around and every little single thing I say would instantly be taken as A PERSONAL INSULT OF INDESCRIBABLE RAGE.



This is ESPORTS this is SERIOUS!
GriNn
Profile Joined September 2010
United States243 Posts
February 09 2011 04:16 GMT
#9303
Jesus christ, why does everybody in this community take EVERYTHING so seriously.
Liquid`Tyler: I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok.
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 04:17:40
February 09 2011 04:16 GMT
#9304
Lol no one dares to seriously hate on day9. That'd be fun to watch :D
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
February 09 2011 04:17 GMT
#9305
On February 09 2011 13:07 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:06 EternaL_9 wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.


Why are you always so defensive in your posts?


Generally speaking when you're accused of something you didn't do, it's customary to defend yourself. You'd rather I be offensive?


ex.

Oh do me a favour and lose the troll act, some of us have been doing it way longer than you and we're much better at it.

Do you know the guy? No. When was the last time you spoke to him? Are you employed by the same company? Are you aware of what he does on a daily basis? Do you know how much he earns? Do you know how much money he plows into making fun content for no personal gain?

None of the above, of course.

So sit the fuck down and stick to what you're good at.

Yeah, so I'm defending my friend. Deal with it.. I won't have you slandering his good name in public without recourse.


Just reading through your posts a lot of it is like this.. and even now your saying Incontrol is 'slandering you' again.. what is wrong with your ego that you have to be so defensive. That doesn't mean you have to offensive.. just be laid back and don't take things so seriously. If you're going to be an notable esports figure it doesn't help to make posts like this / countless others.

elkram
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States221 Posts
February 09 2011 04:17 GMT
#9306
On February 09 2011 13:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:14 r3clipse wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:13 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:12 Antoine wrote:
I think this could be interpreted as hating:
"@abigheinousanus I hope that wasn't coming out of Incontrol's mouth because I'll turn around and laugh at his hypocrite ass on that one."
http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/34979386331500544


Doubtful, did you read that in context with what it was replying to?


From your twitter, 14 hours ago:

"@abigheinousanus I hope that wasn't coming out of Incontrol's mouth because I'll turn around and laugh at his hypocrite ass on that one."

He took that as insulting.


Then he can harden the fuck up and/or read what it was replying too, can't he?


I don't think he is truly insulted, i wouldn't take what he says in SotG too seriously (in regards to people).
Tiger Tiger. burning bright, In the forests of the night; What immortal hand or eye. Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Bloodleaf
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14 Posts
February 09 2011 04:17 GMT
#9307
Totalbiscut, I know you'e gotten some shit recently, but seriously many of us appreciate you carrying your weight to your in the esport scene.
sigol
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom134 Posts
February 09 2011 04:18 GMT
#9308
On February 09 2011 13:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:14 r3clipse wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:13 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:12 Antoine wrote:
I think this could be interpreted as hating:
"@abigheinousanus I hope that wasn't coming out of Incontrol's mouth because I'll turn around and laugh at his hypocrite ass on that one."
http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/34979386331500544


Doubtful, did you read that in context with what it was replying to?


From your twitter, 14 hours ago:

"@abigheinousanus I hope that wasn't coming out of Incontrol's mouth because I'll turn around and laugh at his hypocrite ass on that one."

He took that as insulting.


Then he can harden the fuck up and/or read what it was replying too, can't he? If he's just fucking around, then whatever *shrugs*, it's 4am, not the time to give a fuck.

chill bro. u so mad
I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck.
malphigian
Profile Joined September 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 04:19:10
February 09 2011 04:18 GMT
#9309
On February 09 2011 13:15 Vehemus wrote:
Pretty sure you're going about this the wrong way.


I'm big a fan of TB (unlike, I guess, everyone in the SOTG chat), but I have to agree. inControl is who he is, and the last thing you want to do is take it seriously. Leave it at "I have no clue what he's talking about, whatever" and you'll be much better off.
RainWhisper
Profile Joined May 2009
United Arab Emirates333 Posts
February 09 2011 04:19 GMT
#9310
whos sundance gais?
Hi can i get one McGracken please?
staplestf2
Profile Joined January 2011
United States147 Posts
February 09 2011 04:19 GMT
#9311
On February 09 2011 13:14 Jibba wrote:
iNc, I think you just crossed the line. That was a pretty row brow.

oh you


i love the preshow
"I live in Australia so it's a completely different set of rules. you need to be good at boomerang dodging and kangaroo boxing."
Horse...falcon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1851 Posts
February 09 2011 04:19 GMT
#9312
Holy crap Sundance sounds like a normal person, I totally imagined Sundance Giovanni to sound like a spanish-italian soap opera star
Artosis: "From horsssse....falcon"
Jacuzzi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States528 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 04:19:56
February 09 2011 04:19 GMT
#9313
On February 09 2011 13:16 grinTOR wrote:
Jesus christ, why does everybody in this community take EVERYTHING so seriously.


It's ridiculous. The whole reason I quit WoW many years ago is because people did that shit over raids and it makes me sick. You're on the internet, pull the stick out of your ass and take a joke once in a while.
relyt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1073 Posts
February 09 2011 04:19 GMT
#9314
People need to calm down.
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
February 09 2011 04:20 GMT
#9315
Can you feel the fear in JP's voice? =D
ziggymondais
Profile Joined July 2009
United States238 Posts
February 09 2011 04:20 GMT
#9316
On February 09 2011 13:17 Bloodleaf wrote:
Totalbiscut, I know you'e gotten some shit recently, but seriously many of us appreciate you carrying your weight to your in the esport scene.


This.

Plus I think you're doing a helluva job.
blopple
Profile Joined January 2011
United States30 Posts
February 09 2011 04:20 GMT
#9317
<3 Totalbiscuit
<3 iNcontroL
"never tell me the odds"
senor_gomez
Profile Joined June 2010
United States162 Posts
February 09 2011 04:20 GMT
#9318
Listen, iNcontrol is a closet drama queen. He practically begs people to get outraged and make outrageous threads. He makes some funny jokes, some really unfunny jokes, never let's them go.

But of course I have the UTMOST respect for him.
nekuodah
Profile Joined August 2010
England2409 Posts
February 09 2011 04:21 GMT
#9319
First post heroes rushing to the defense of someone who isnt even under attack seriously, simmer down guys really its just good ol fashioned trolling.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
February 09 2011 04:21 GMT
#9320
It's 4:21 AM for me JP<3
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Prev 1 464 465 466 467 468 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18833
Calm 3596
Mini 441
Mind 79
910 65
soO 38
Trap 31
Aegong 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6061
canceldota58
Counter-Strike
fl0m6410
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3361
Other Games
FrodaN775
Beastyqt537
Liquid`Hasu299
Khaldor232
Livibee200
C9.Mang0160
IndyStarCraft 89
ZombieGrub85
QueenE64
MindelVK14
BRAT_OK 13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2570
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1733
Other Games
• imaqtpie861
• Shiphtur733
• Scarra306
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.