• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6807 users

Official State of the Game Podcast Thread - Page 463

Forum Index > SC2 General
54608 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 461 462 463 464 465 2731 Next
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
February 09 2011 03:59 GMT
#9241
wow... LMFAO @ inception reference
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
zerglingsfolife
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1694 Posts
February 09 2011 04:01 GMT
#9242
Holy shit incontrol has a better totalbiscuit voice than totalbiscuit
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crown and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness.
nekuodah
Profile Joined August 2010
England2409 Posts
February 09 2011 04:02 GMT
#9243
i love this impression so much hahaha.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 04:04:44
February 09 2011 04:03 GMT
#9244
On February 09 2011 12:54 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
lol an announcement about an announcement. everyone called it...


Yeah I don't really take these "announcements" seriously anymore i'll just one day be pleasantly surprised when they actually announce something lolol


love incontrol's joke of totalbiscuit hahahahah :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Babaganoush
Profile Joined November 2010
United States626 Posts
February 09 2011 04:04 GMT
#9245
Well I hope this preshow recording doesn't spread like the Idra/Incontrol Gosucoaching preshow conversation....
Stick a fork in those buns.
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
February 09 2011 04:04 GMT
#9246
Hahaha iNcontrol is such an asshole I love him <3
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
February 09 2011 04:04 GMT
#9247
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
February 09 2011 04:05 GMT
#9248
LOLLLLLLL i love incontrol's fobby impersonation
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
February 09 2011 04:05 GMT
#9249
All I can think about during inc's impression is "RIP Steve Irwin," don't think that's the intended effect.
skating
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
February 09 2011 04:06 GMT
#9250
On February 09 2011 13:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.


Why are you always so defensive in your posts?
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 04:07:31
February 09 2011 04:07 GMT
#9251
On February 09 2011 13:06 EternaL_9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.


Why are you always so defensive in your posts?


Generally speaking when you're accused of something you didn't do, it's customary to defend yourself. You'd rather I be offensive?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
February 09 2011 04:08 GMT
#9252
On February 09 2011 13:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.

Hes talking about the dumb Husky music video thread...


SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
February 09 2011 04:09 GMT
#9253
On February 09 2011 13:07 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:06 EternaL_9 wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.


Why are you always so defensive in your posts?


Generally speaking when you're accused of something you didn't do, it's customary to defend yourself. You'd rather I be offensive?

Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
February 09 2011 04:10 GMT
#9254
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
February 09 2011 04:11 GMT
#9255
I'm chatting with Kelly at the moment and she's freaking out a bit hahaha
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Bowdy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States232 Posts
February 09 2011 04:11 GMT
#9256
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.


chill out man he's joking around and you're making a fool of yourself.
bowdy.smiteam.net
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9257
On February 09 2011 13:10 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


Are you asking why slander is bad?

I have no idea what the guy is saying, I'm not tuned in. All I know is that he made a claim I was hating on him on Twitter and is now talking shit on the air for whatever reason.

He said he was basically butthurt by the whole idra/husky thread. And he does not like the vulgar language.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9258
I think this could be interpreted as hating:
"@abigheinousanus I hope that wasn't coming out of Incontrol's mouth because I'll turn around and laugh at his hypocrite ass on that one."
http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/34979386331500544
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9259
On February 09 2011 13:09 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 13:07 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:06 EternaL_9 wrote:
On February 09 2011 13:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 09 2011 12:17 desrow wrote:
Incontrol keep claiming totalbiscuit is being a "dick" to him. Anyone have a forum thread /reddit link?


I don't even know what the fuck Incontrol is talking about. I've barely ever spoken to the guy. He's claiming on Twitter that I 'talked shit' about him which is news to me.


Why are you always so defensive in your posts?


Generally speaking when you're accused of something you didn't do, it's customary to defend yourself. You'd rather I be offensive?

Honestly, it's like being defensive to something that's not true. If someone says some false things about your family and you know it's not true, why should you be offended?


did you bother to reread what you just typed?

if somebody calls you an asshole its totally justified to be offended.

that being said, i think incontrol was talking about biscuit's tweet about announcements.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
February 09 2011 04:12 GMT
#9260
SENSITIVE TO THE VULGAR LANGUAGE
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Prev 1 461 462 463 464 465 2731 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings44
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Nina 140
ViBE130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Artosis 590
PianO 28
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
canceldota152
League of Legends
Doublelift3933
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1536
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe99
Other Games
summit1g6327
shahzam534
Day[9].tv412
C9.Mang0373
Maynarde70
Trikslyr22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie946
• Shiphtur569
• Day9tv412
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.