• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6857 users

HuK: "I want to be the next Lim Yo Hwan for SC2" - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 20 2010 13:27 GMT
#161
On July 20 2010 22:23 Antimage wrote:
too bad sc2 is a very unpolished game right now...

not going to lie, i believe idra's right when he says it takes 30 mins/day to become a top NA player =P


I wouldn't expect any more from a game that isn't even out yet...
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
July 20 2010 13:32 GMT
#162
On July 20 2010 22:20 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 15:56 nath wrote:
On July 20 2010 15:43 Mohdoo wrote:
I can confirm the bad manner rumors about WC3. I was active in the community, friend played their team before. Fairly known fact, kind of an icon like Idra to BW lol.

not like idra to bw what the FUCK mohdoo...stop making people think he was actually a semipro or a pro

idra actually has skill. huk had none he was just bad at the game, 2s'd with a maphacker, and shittalked so much the screen was full of caps every second of the game (see the cecil audio posted lol) he never played solo very well, was not even at lower level/amateur league level.


Will you just drop this? We're not talking about warcraft fucking 3 ok? He is good at SC2 and would destroy most people in this thread that are flaming him, end of flame ok?

I think his point is, Idra was known for being a progamer with rage of the avg struggling D+ terran. I would say AT LEAST 10% of gamers are just as BM as idra if you go by the avg amount of games you receive rage at on b.net...

HuK was so horribly mannered that, even tho he was just a lowly D+ terran (equivalent), he actually made a name of himself by being just that disgustingly bad mannered... Nath's point isn't whether or not he's a good sc2 player, it's whether or not you should re-think the way you judge him as a person... I'll stop there
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
stroggos
Profile Joined February 2009
New Zealand1543 Posts
July 20 2010 13:40 GMT
#163
i think HuK is one of my fav pro's. Esp after witnessing that awesome BM.
hi
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 20 2010 13:44 GMT
#164
On July 20 2010 22:32 Ftrunkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 22:20 GreEny K wrote:
On July 20 2010 15:56 nath wrote:
On July 20 2010 15:43 Mohdoo wrote:
I can confirm the bad manner rumors about WC3. I was active in the community, friend played their team before. Fairly known fact, kind of an icon like Idra to BW lol.

not like idra to bw what the FUCK mohdoo...stop making people think he was actually a semipro or a pro

idra actually has skill. huk had none he was just bad at the game, 2s'd with a maphacker, and shittalked so much the screen was full of caps every second of the game (see the cecil audio posted lol) he never played solo very well, was not even at lower level/amateur league level.


Will you just drop this? We're not talking about warcraft fucking 3 ok? He is good at SC2 and would destroy most people in this thread that are flaming him, end of flame ok?

I think his point is, Idra was known for being a progamer with rage of the avg struggling D+ terran. I would say AT LEAST 10% of gamers are just as BM as idra if you go by the avg amount of games you receive rage at on b.net...

HuK was so horribly mannered that, even tho he was just a lowly D+ terran (equivalent), he actually made a name of himself by being just that disgustingly bad mannered... Nath's point isn't whether or not he's a good sc2 player, it's whether or not you should re-think the way you judge him as a person... I'll stop there


But people accepted IdrA because he was good at a game... This is the same situation with HuK, he is good now and people relate him to a game he doesn't play anymore and an attitude he doesn't have anymore.Yeah. he's cocky but so what? I hate the players that never give credit to themselves. If you win because you played well then say so damn it, don't sit there in an interview and say you got lucky because your opponent had an off game or that they mismicroed.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 13:56:36
July 20 2010 13:48 GMT
#165
he got great spirit and attitude, but i wonder if he has the core strength to stay on the top with the koreans. awesome guy and i hope he will represent the US for sc2 rather than a bm Idra who whines at whatever u do. sure idra is good for but from esport perspective i think its better to give ppl the impression that u can be a progamer at same time be a normal and manner person

its impossible to say whos really gonna become good because sc2 is very shallow and easy game right now so in 1 week pretty much anyone can go to the top it feels like, its all gonna become better within the first months tho. im just saying the ppl we have on the top is not set in stone at all, there will be so much more competition in a while that its doubtful many of the current players will stand a chance

creativity in a newbs eye is most of times just poor uncalculating risky allin shitstyle play. creativity is to create something new thats brilliant and solid, something most us cant see difference from atm

but i seriously think ppl throw around the "progamer" word too much, we got 1 non-asian thats a progamer, guess who. yep, idra. he makes a living on this game and thats what a progamer is, not that u make some silly side money on a game. the word will lose all its meaning if we call ppl who win 100 bucks on the internet a progamer. this was not at all directed towards huk but im talking about general, dont feel deserved to be a called a progamer because the ppl in korea, flash jaedong, man those r progamers, REAL progamers...

no wonder ppl dont have respect for progamers if anyone can become a progamer just like that, seriously, stop throwing that word around like it has no meaning
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
HubertFelix
Profile Joined April 2010
France631 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 13:49:37
July 20 2010 13:48 GMT
#166
You hates him because he is (was? don't know much this player) bad manner et he wants to be a pro.
But while, everybody is so happy that UpMagiC could be playing sc2 .. wtf ?
ionlyplayPROtoss
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada573 Posts
July 20 2010 13:49 GMT
#167
I still don't understand how you guys say hes good...
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 20 2010 13:52 GMT
#168
On July 20 2010 22:49 ionlyplayPROtoss wrote:
I still don't understand how you guys say hes good...


Explain how he is not good? He's beaten some of the best of the best on a reliable basis. He's got very good mechanics, and can go one base better than any other Protoss I've seen. What makes him not good?
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 20 2010 14:00 GMT
#169
So people are insulting him because his goal is to become the next Emperor? People always have goals and dreams. Why insult someone for dreaming big?
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
July 20 2010 14:01 GMT
#170
With Boxer you never knew what build was coming, you never knew what he had developed nad was planning to unleash in the next big tournament

With Huk, you expect 4 gate off one base, with the occasional 5 gate when he's even more all in. Doesn't matter the matchup, doesn't matter the map, doesn't matter what playstyle he's up against.

Huk is a good player. Creativity is not his strength, nor is playing for the late game and using small advantages now to compound and make it so he has a huge advantage later. He likes to all in, all the time. Doesn't mean he wont win, because obviously it goes to show he wins a lot with this strategy, but 4-5 gate on 1 base does not a Lim Yo Hwan make.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Ghad
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway2551 Posts
July 20 2010 14:02 GMT
#171
As long as he can keep up putting in those hours he can reach far, it certainly don't hurts to have high ambitions.

We will see.
forgottendreams: One underage girl, two drunk guys, one gogo dancer and starcraft 2. Apparently just another day in Europe.
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
July 20 2010 14:16 GMT
#172
On July 20 2010 16:21 FortuneSyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 15:36 Ponnuki wrote:
On July 20 2010 15:30 Zidane wrote:
lol I was reading the comments for the wc3 rep. How bad was the trashtalk in that game? Apparently HuK and Lightknight use a bunch of profanity, racia/religious insults lol. What a dirty past if its true.



wowwwww hahahaha... uho looks like we've been missing out here.



LOOOOOOL I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THESE 2.....

i use to rape these kids all day on wc3... worste mannered players ever.. LK69 was soooooooo bad and so fun to play against...

if that is indeed the current huk then he seems to have mannered up alot guess hes alot better at sc2 than he was at wc3 though.. lolol
www.rsgaming.com
REM.ca
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada354 Posts
July 20 2010 14:49 GMT
#173
People grow up and change.

Even Day9 admits to have been very BM in the past.
I have a palm permanently stuck to my face yo.
phamou
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada193 Posts
July 20 2010 15:06 GMT
#174
man, grow up guys, i thought TL would be more mature than this..you can hate on someone but at least with good reasons. HuK does an interview and clearly has ambitions. He never said he was as good as boxer. Let him prove himself before judging. His "4 gate", well tell me, don't all protoss actually do it? What is he supposed to do 100% of his games, 2 gate and go archons? You guys clearly hate just to hate, give him respect for what hes done so far (won tourneys and is ranked in the top in the beta), he earns credit for that no matter what you say about his 4-5 gate strat. All who hate do the same strategy basically. Do we hate Idra because he fast expands? nope.
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
July 20 2010 15:19 GMT
#175
I almost always keep up to date with most threads on TL.net, and have the whole time since this first came out until now; I debated posting or not but since there has been so many issues I will.

"HuK all-ins 5gate every game"

Not really true, I use to when my computer couldn't handle 100+ supply but now that it doesn't I expand PvZ 90+%, PvT I do whats necessary (can't really FE) but almost always start off 1gate - robo, and PvP I rarely ever do this 4-5 warpgate cheese strategy most people do. I find it funny how many people consider me a "cheesy all-in" player when the truth is I rarely do either. Then again most of you don't even keep up avidly with most happenings in the scene.

"HuK is extremely arrogant/cocky/bm or whatever" "HuK is this wc3 guy in this video"

As far as I know outside of people I talk to on a regular basis on ventrillo I'm pretty mannered, always say gg, don't talk shit, give props where they are due, even to people I generally don't like.

I never played wc3 melee, only dota. It has been said and will be said here again, I was a SC1 player.

My "semi-known" ID's:
Keeper-HuK
ZioN)Rogue
JF-HuK
CrimsonTide
CoralTide
CyanTide
etc.

Now to pre-clarify any accusations of hacking because the majority of Keeper- was caught hacking while making it WGT-CL DIV 1 and we (as a team) were disqualified when the oblivion sting happened. I did not hack and had all my replays reviewed. I'm sure Xeris or some other admin at the time can verify this in some way.

"Blasphemy Boxer was a god you are a twat"

Lol this maybe true but I never meant any disrespect in the article, the title can be mis-deceiving so some people are jumping to conclusions and assumptions; but mainly only IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLE. I mention many times Boxer was my favorite player, is a legend, and I looked up/idolized all pro gamers. I want to be the next Boxer for SC2, this is my goal as well as being the best player in general. Don't like it? To bad! Haters going to hate anyways. It's my goal and I will try my best to make it a reality, To say such negative things about a fan talking about his hero and wanting be like him is beyond me, get a grip.

In General to all nay-sayers / haters / trolls / anti-fans / newbs / wannabe's / etc.:

Thank you! I appreciate you maybe more then my fans, because it is you who truly motivates me to be better. There is nothing more I like to do then hear negative comments about anything I do then prove them wrong. Please keep on hating, it only adds wood to the fire of how much I want to make everything I said in this article true.

In General to all my fans:

Thank you! You will never know how much I appreciate you, I do my best every chance I get. I try to do as many interviews, show matches, tournaments, clan wars; anything all for you guys (and also for me ). I commonly stay up 24+ hours just to play in as many events as I can or only sleep 3-5 hours over a 48 hour span, just so that I can do this. I know becoming a competitive progamer will be the toughest thing in my life thus far, and by far; but I will try my best. I love you all and thank you so much.
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
July 20 2010 15:20 GMT
#176
I want to be the next Boxer too... who doesn't?
PanzerDragoon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States822 Posts
July 20 2010 15:23 GMT
#177
On July 20 2010 22:44 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 22:32 Ftrunkz wrote:
On July 20 2010 22:20 GreEny K wrote:
On July 20 2010 15:56 nath wrote:
On July 20 2010 15:43 Mohdoo wrote:
I can confirm the bad manner rumors about WC3. I was active in the community, friend played their team before. Fairly known fact, kind of an icon like Idra to BW lol.

not like idra to bw what the FUCK mohdoo...stop making people think he was actually a semipro or a pro

idra actually has skill. huk had none he was just bad at the game, 2s'd with a maphacker, and shittalked so much the screen was full of caps every second of the game (see the cecil audio posted lol) he never played solo very well, was not even at lower level/amateur league level.


Will you just drop this? We're not talking about warcraft fucking 3 ok? He is good at SC2 and would destroy most people in this thread that are flaming him, end of flame ok?

I think his point is, Idra was known for being a progamer with rage of the avg struggling D+ terran. I would say AT LEAST 10% of gamers are just as BM as idra if you go by the avg amount of games you receive rage at on b.net...

HuK was so horribly mannered that, even tho he was just a lowly D+ terran (equivalent), he actually made a name of himself by being just that disgustingly bad mannered... Nath's point isn't whether or not he's a good sc2 player, it's whether or not you should re-think the way you judge him as a person... I'll stop there


But people accepted IdrA because he was good at a game... This is the same situation with HuK, he is good now and people relate him to a game he doesn't play anymore and an attitude he doesn't have anymore.Yeah. he's cocky but so what? I hate the players that never give credit to themselves. If you win because you played well then say so damn it, don't sit there in an interview and say you got lucky because your opponent had an off game or that they mismicroed.

I've really never seen Huk be bad mannered, at least in SC2. Idra however, is as big a baby when he loses to what he believes is "inferior" competition as he was in BW, and in his eyes, he is never outplayed (unless the opponent is Asian, of course)/
learning
Profile Joined April 2010
United States104 Posts
July 20 2010 15:29 GMT
#178
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 21 2010 00:19 HuK wrote:
I almost always keep up to date with most threads on TL.net, and have the whole time since this first came out until now; I debated posting or not but since there has been so many issues I will.

"HuK all-ins 5gate every game"

Not really true, I use to when my computer couldn't handle 100+ supply but now that it doesn't I expand PvZ 90+%, PvT I do whats necessary (can't really FE) but almost always start off 1gate - robo, and PvP I rarely ever do this 4-5 warpgate cheese strategy most people do. I find it funny how many people consider me a "cheesy all-in" player when the truth is I rarely do either. Then again most of you don't even keep up avidly with most happenings in the scene.

"HuK is extremely arrogant/cocky/bm or whatever" "HuK is this wc3 guy in this video"

As far as I know outside of people I talk to on a regular basis on ventrillo I'm pretty mannered, always say gg, don't talk shit, give props where they are due, even to people I generally don't like.

I never played wc3 melee, only dota. It has been said and will be said here again, I was a SC1 player.

My "semi-known" ID's:
Keeper-HuK
ZioN)Rogue
JF-HuK
CrimsonTide
CoralTide
CyanTide
etc.

Now to pre-clarify any accusations of hacking because the majority of Keeper- was caught hacking while making it WGT-CL DIV 1 and we (as a team) were disqualified when the oblivion sting happened. I did not hack and had all my replays reviewed. I'm sure Xeris or some other admin at the time can verify this in some way.

"Blasphemy Boxer was a god you are a twat"

Lol this maybe true but I never meant any disrespect in the article, the title can be mis-deceiving so some people are jumping to conclusions and assumptions; but mainly only IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLE. I mention many times Boxer was my favorite player, is a legend, and I looked up/idolized all pro gamers. I want to be the next Boxer for SC2, this is my goal as well as being the best player in general. Don't like it? To bad! Haters going to hate anyways. It's my goal and I will try my best to make it a reality, To say such negative things about a fan talking about his hero and wanting be like him is beyond me, get a grip.

In General to all nay-sayers / haters / trolls / anti-fans / newbs / wannabe's / etc.:

Thank you! I appreciate you maybe more then my fans, because it is you who truly motivates me to be better. There is nothing more I like to do then hear negative comments about anything I do then prove them wrong. Please keep on hating, it only adds wood to the fire of how much I want to make everything I said in this article true.

In General to all my fans:

Thank you! You will never know how much I appreciate you, I do my best every chance I get. I try to do as many interviews, show matches, tournaments, clan wars; anything all for you guys (and also for me ). I commonly stay up 24+ hours just to play in as many events as I can or only sleep 3-5 hours over a 48 hour span, just so that I can do this. I know becoming a competitive progamer will be the toughest thing in my life thus far, and by far; but I will try my best. I love you all and thank you so much.



CHRIS LORANGER I LOVE YOU PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES!!!

ps. thanks for replying to the thread, I think you've clearly stated all of your intentions and goals and I can't wait to see what you can do in the Pro-scene for sc2.
Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
July 20 2010 15:29 GMT
#179
HuK was okay in my books until he bashed a lan tourney for not having enough prize money to bring in anyone good(Could have been joking). Either way, I can't wait for this game to come out and have some awesome events and see how the automated Blizzard tournaments work out!
Brood War forever!
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
July 20 2010 15:31 GMT
#180
That's a really good response from HuK. He really took the high road there and clarified his position while staying respectful. Major props to HuK. Good luck man. I first saw you on Attero's stream and it's nice to see you really exploding onto the scene. Good luck in the future, especially in the King of the Beta (even though this has already happened).
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17580
Rain 1566
GuemChi 679
NaDa 24
Bale 19
sSak 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm234
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g6351
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King101
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0186
ViBE128
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1003
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo298
• Stunt289
Other Games
• Scarra706
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 6m
INu's Battles
8h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 6m
OSC
19h 21m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.