• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9798 users

[D] Accuracy Training

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
June 16 2010 06:13 GMT
#1
Ive recently noticed that my accuracy is HORRIBLE. I tend to overshoot way to often. The problem is that I really dont know what to do about it. I try to optimize my mouse speed as good as possible but I still dont hit spot on.

Anyone else experiencing this thing? And anyone have any ideas how to improve the accuracy? Perhaps there is some hidden broodwar-technique that Im not aware of

As everyone else im a "top diamond player", but I think this topic is relevant for all skill levels..
aznhockeyboy16
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States558 Posts
June 16 2010 06:16 GMT
#2
day9 suggests minesweeper... I think there's some other posts about it...

also, there's osu, which is a computer version of elite beat agents...

or you could just... you know... practice in the bo tester your accuracy...
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
June 16 2010 06:25 GMT
#3
Minesweeper sounds quite good : ) Think Ill be going sweeping some. But if you dont have same mouse speed in the game as in windows Im not really sure about it?
We need a custom map minesweeper

Guess Ill be going some Bo-tester : D
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 06:38:14
June 16 2010 06:26 GMT
#4
Tbh i find minesweeper pretty slow in terms of accuracy and osu to be a bit too.... flamboyant... for my liking.

If theres any bored map makers out there, a sweet map idea would be a simple yet effective make units spawn, you have to click them as soon as they do within x time. make different levels (with the ability to start and replay any leve) by making them patrol, and increasing unit speed/decreasing unit size.

eg:
Kindergarten: selecting ultras that spawn withing 1 second of them spawning
Very Easy: selecting moving ultras withing .5secs of them spawning going x speed (say, bc speed)
Easy: select tanks withing .5 seconds of them spawning while they're moving at tank speed
Medium: Select stalkers within .4 seconds of them spawning and they move at stalker speed
Hard: select zealots withing .4 seconds of them spawning, zealots have pheonix speed.
Very Hard: Select zerglings within .3 seconds of them spawning, zerglings have speed of a speedling while on creep.
Impossible: Select zerglings within .2 seconds of them spawning, zerglings have slightly faster then speedling on creep speed.

edit: You'd have to make it so you couldn't just drag select the units somehow? Or just not incourage people to do it since the maps only purpose is practice XD.

edit2: better idea, give the player a templar with feed back 250 mana and make feedback 1 energy, make all the units u have to select have 1 hp and spawn with mana, that way you have to F-click everything instead of just click it, and drag-selecting is impossible =]

edit3: thinking my idea would actually be kinda cool, i just played around for 10 minutes in it and FUCK its confusing.... Big thank you to anyone who decides to take this task on?
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Nexic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States729 Posts
June 16 2010 06:33 GMT
#5
Yeah I think someone should make a badass UMS for it, that way you don't have to worry about windows sensitivity vs ingame sensitivity
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
June 16 2010 06:39 GMT
#6
http://www.missionred.com - try Reflex. It's gorgeous.

Also, I wrote a clone just for the lulz that has argueably better effects and has right-click training that you can find here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyreflex/files/

You will need python and pygame to run it, or cxFreeze to compile an executable.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
June 16 2010 06:40 GMT
#7
Another map idea could be something like this.

You have a "sea" of zealots.
Then they start to change color and you have to press this ones. If you press anyone that has not changed color you lose a life / fail the game.
They can also change color in "rectangles" so you have to make a selection.
You can have beacons spawning with different colors, which you will have to "moveclick" after you have selected the zealots with that color.

Then skill levels would ofcourse change the ammounts of changing color, speed you have to press, and times you can miss.
Looky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1608 Posts
June 16 2010 06:43 GMT
#8
1a2a3a micro training helps i think. but that was on brood war where you have cannons shooting
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
June 16 2010 06:43 GMT
#9
play quakelive, it's free
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
NecroSaint
Profile Joined June 2010
England102 Posts
June 16 2010 06:45 GMT
#10
I'm not a good player by any means, but the multi trainer helped me to vastly improve my mouse accuracy, purely because i had to, if i didnt my probe died, i'd say you could play around on that and see if it helps. If not i guess it's just down to determination, repeatedly try to box your nexus and then click a specific mineral patch, keep on trying until you can do it most times. And continuing doing that occasionally should help
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
June 16 2010 06:58 GMT
#11
BluzMan: Ye I tried those, but same problem comes here. Its not really same mouse in windows as in SC2

Ive played some of the multi trainer as NecroSaints suggests also. This is where I noticed that my accuracy was awful.. But I really want something where I feel that I exclusively ( ? ) train my accuracy.
TriniMasta
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1323 Posts
June 16 2010 07:01 GMT
#12
On June 16 2010 15:16 aznhockeyboy16 wrote:
day9 suggests minesweeper... I think there's some other posts about it...

also, there's osu, which is a computer version of elite beat agents...

or you could just... you know... practice in the bo tester your accuracy...

lol really, of all the stuff I thought about, minesweeper? lmao...
정명훈 FIGHTING!!! Play both T and P.
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
June 16 2010 07:01 GMT
#13
PLeaseee try osu! !!!
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
June 16 2010 07:03 GMT
#14
On June 16 2010 16:01 KawaiiRice wrote:
PLeaseee try osu! !!!

Dude, osu is probably the queerest game i've ever played, followed closely by robot unicorn attack... and i actually like robot unicorn attack...
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
June 16 2010 07:05 GMT
#15
Looking for something like osu! for mac. Not much hope but any suggestions?
StayFrosty
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada743 Posts
June 16 2010 07:06 GMT
#16
that reflex trainer is intense
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
June 16 2010 07:06 GMT
#17
On June 16 2010 15:43 Looky wrote:
1a2a3a micro training helps i think. but that was on brood war where you have cannons shooting


Exactly what I was thinking, I'm sure someone could make that map for SC2, what you do is you have 3 cannons you hotkey and you have to manually attack the units, so you 1a click on unit then 2a click on unit, and the units are trying to get to the other side, that was very good practice.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
reprise
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada316 Posts
June 16 2010 08:13 GMT
#18
Well the biggest thing is consistency. Make sure you have mouse accel turned off before you even begin practicing mouse accuracy and speed.
for graphs of passion, and charts of stars
MavercK
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2181 Posts
June 16 2010 10:27 GMT
#19
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/reflex/

at pinder's request
Brood War Remake - SC2BW - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
June 16 2010 10:33 GMT
#20
lots of love to maverck <3. Pretty much exactly what you're looking for if you're looking to train accuracy guys ^^;;
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
keNn)
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Philippines297 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 10:53:28
June 16 2010 10:52 GMT
#21
nice map maverick, but i feel like the timer decrease spawn rate should be 5 or 10 seconds of game time. Is there a trigger to just left click the scv instead of casting feedback on them?
^_^
FuryX
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia495 Posts
June 16 2010 10:56 GMT
#22
On June 16 2010 19:27 MavercK wrote:
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/reflex/

at pinder's request


simple yet effective!

nice one!
MavercK
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2181 Posts
June 16 2010 11:18 GMT
#23
On June 16 2010 19:52 keNn) wrote:
nice map maverick, but i feel like the timer decrease spawn rate should be 5 or 10 seconds of game time. Is there a trigger to just left click the scv instead of casting feedback on them?


that was how i originally planned to do it.
however. i can't seem to work out a way to make it work with the "Unit is clicked" trigger. only with "Unit is selected" would it work.
the problem with that is theres nothing stopping you from using a selection box to victory.

i think this way is better anyway. requires more co-ordination.
missclicking and deselecting the templar can be devastating to your score in this game. as it would be in a real game.
Brood War Remake - SC2BW - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
June 16 2010 11:23 GMT
#24
On June 16 2010 15:16 aznhockeyboy16 wrote:
day9 suggests minesweeper... I think there's some other posts about it...

also, there's osu, which is a computer version of elite beat agents...

or you could just... you know... practice in the bo tester your accuracy...


I tried to to get better accuracy for my tablet and I can say it works awesomely(just use the normal one, it'll make you feel better since you won't lose randomly as much)
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
June 16 2010 12:03 GMT
#25
wow MavercK! Cant wait until I get home
DJhozy
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore34 Posts
June 16 2010 12:09 GMT
#26
what is 1a2a3a?
bye US region, i'll be locked in my SEA gateway when sc2 goes live.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
June 16 2010 12:28 GMT
#27
On June 16 2010 15:58 xzidez wrote:
BluzMan: Ye I tried those, but same problem comes here. Its not really same mouse in windows as in SC2

Ive played some of the multi trainer as NecroSaints suggests also. This is where I noticed that my accuracy was awful.. But I really want something where I feel that I exclusively ( ? ) train my accuracy.


VERY IMPORTANT:

Unless you didn't do it already, find a checkbox regarding mouse accuracy in SC2 settings. It will tell you that cheking it will drop your framerate, but playing without it is downright impossible.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
imbecile
Profile Joined October 2009
563 Posts
June 16 2010 12:36 GMT
#28
q3a instagib.
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
June 16 2010 12:39 GMT
#29
I got 266

fun game, thanks. It seems like the scvs rarely spawn on the right. A change I would make is to slightly widen the area where they can potentially spawn.

A more advanced version would be awesome. You could have 4 buildings that you hotkey 1-4 or however yo uwant, and they units can spawn anywhere. You have to look at your minimap, hit the hotkey to go there on your screen, and then click the unit. Or if it is near you you can just scroll. You could have different things spawn. Some you have to right click, some left click, some drag select and then move to a randomly spawned beacon, etc.
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
June 16 2010 12:40 GMT
#30
my record is 499 (1 off 500 T-T)
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
xzidez
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden147 Posts
June 16 2010 12:48 GMT
#31
BluzMan and all that has said stuffs about the mouse accel : )

Ofcourse I dont use it, its pretty much the first thing you turn of after a clean windows installation : P
simme123
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Sweden810 Posts
June 16 2010 12:52 GMT
#32
202 hits 16 misses .( damn I found it easier to be calm in that refelex game then to try to get every point and missing :p
Konsume
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada466 Posts
June 16 2010 12:58 GMT
#33
Mission RED

http://www.missionred.com/games/reflexte.html

play this and improve
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
HwiiyiG
Profile Joined March 2010
United States25 Posts
June 16 2010 12:59 GMT
#34
Has anyone made something like this Reflex map in SCBW? I don't have beta, but I'd love to get some practice in for when I buy SC2.
RifleCow
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada637 Posts
June 16 2010 13:04 GMT
#35
Yea, someone needs to make the map 1a2a3a for sc2. I have yet to see any posts about that.
hohoho
Seikhor
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada116 Posts
June 16 2010 13:06 GMT
#36
Be careful. Your mouse sensitivity in windows can be totally different than your SC2 senstivty. If you practice your mouse click off starcraft and your sensitivty are different, it will make things only worse.

The first thing you need to do is to compare both of your sensitivities and try to make them as similar as possible. You can do this by comparing how much your mouse need to move on your mouse pad to mouse 1 or 2 screen. If it takes 5cm for your mouse to move 1 screen on windows and 7cm on SC2, than you know your sensitivies are different. Try lowering SC and do this test again until both are pretty much the same.

You can also put SC2 into fullscreen windowed mode. You move your mouse around to get the feel or it and than hit the windows button on your keyboard. It will switch to your windows sens, but you'll still have your SC2 screen on, so you can compare the feel and how the sens are different.

After all your testing, you should have a sensitivity that is very similar and now you can start training your click. But still, I believe that the best way to practice this is SC.

Good luck
MavercK
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2181 Posts
June 16 2010 13:07 GMT
#37
http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/project/74710/1a2a3asc2map

looks like it's already done
Brood War Remake - SC2BW - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 13:32:53
June 16 2010 13:17 GMT
#38
thirding the missionred reflex games.

http://www.coolbuddy.com/games/Popoint/Popoint.htm
posted on TL ages ago, oversky mastered this game.

also
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=105205
link seems to be down, anyone have it?

also these

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
June 16 2010 13:22 GMT
#39
On June 16 2010 21:48 xzidez wrote:
BluzMan and all that has said stuffs about the mouse accel : )

Ofcourse I dont use it, its pretty much the first thing you turn of after a clean windows installation : P


Mouse accel is in Windows, but have you done it inside SC2? It's called "reduce mouse lag" or something and is related to the rendering pipeline. In short, it will draw the cursor omitting the regular delay on rendering that you experience when playing.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
June 16 2010 13:33 GMT
#40
--- Nuked ---
MavercK
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2181 Posts
June 16 2010 13:59 GMT
#41
On June 16 2010 22:33 Inori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2010 19:27 MavercK wrote:
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/reflex/

at pinder's request

can you localize this for EU clients please?


done..
Brood War Remake - SC2BW - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
June 16 2010 14:06 GMT
#42
I was having problems with a sluggish mouse, I found some information about mouse polling rate, I increased mine and it felt so much more responsive, I was still overshooting though so I lowered the in game sensitivity and it worked much better. The four things to to tweak that I have found useful are:

Polling, DPI, windows sensitivity and in game sensitivity.

Once you have that right then it will make training your accuracy much easier.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
June 16 2010 14:08 GMT
#43
--- Nuked ---
jdobrev
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Bulgaria162 Posts
June 16 2010 14:56 GMT
#44
On June 16 2010 19:52 keNn) wrote:
nice map maverick, but i feel like the timer decrease spawn rate should be 5 or 10 seconds of game time. Is there a trigger to just left click the scv instead of casting feedback on them?


you can just click feedback and then hold shift. no problems with mislicking either.
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
June 16 2010 16:31 GMT
#45
what scores are people getting on maverick's? i can't get much farther than 400 and want to see how bad I am
Iwbhs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States195 Posts
June 16 2010 16:55 GMT
#46
ELITE BEAT AGENTS FOR PC!?
Everyone loves Milano cookies.
SexyBimbo
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany89 Posts
June 16 2010 18:32 GMT
#47
Nice UMS, but this is not the first that I know of - i remember playing something pretty similar made by Morrow, he did it with Ghost and EMP iirc.
I played a game on your UMS and i must say it is pretty tedious to get to the point in time where it gets hard. Maybe you can make an option to start at a higher difficulty? And also it was pretty bad when some of the SCVs spawned behind the overlaying Kill-Counter.

And on top of that I had to toggle my graphic settings to low in order to not be distracted by all the debris from the SCVs. I figure most players play on random anyway but i enjoy the good graphics and there is not that much of a downside to them in a UMS, is there?

So maybe you could improve a little on

- where SCVs spawn (not behind overlay/cliff at the bottom)
- amount of SCV debris being everywhere
- making an option to play at higher difficulty from the start
- making an option to restart the map without reloading it (BO-tester allows instant restarts, too)

That is all I gotta suggest for now, good job!


Ah good old 1a2a3a micro-UMS =)
Maybe you can add in an option to give the Feedback a cooldown and give the player a total of 3 HTs so we can keep up with that SCV invasion? ^^

SB
Why do ppl do this; does my name look anything like Kiwikaki?? - Kawaiirice
AdahnSC
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
June 16 2010 18:36 GMT
#48
i dont think minesweeper is that good. i play minesweeper all the time and my best time on expert is something like 68 seconds but im still pretty bad at mouse control in sc2.
Tonykunn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States47 Posts
June 16 2010 21:20 GMT
#49
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/1145
wiNja
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden6 Posts
June 16 2010 21:45 GMT
#50
I've been using http://aim400kg.ru/en/ for mouse accuracy training and so far it has worked wonderfully. Definately the best tool there is for improving your aim.
too cool
JohnQPublic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States123 Posts
June 16 2010 23:13 GMT
#51
Shoot!

This is what I used to practice fps games when I couldn't actually play.

non sum qualis eram
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
June 16 2010 23:18 GMT
#52
popoint! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/1145
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
June 17 2010 19:38 GMT
#53
could someone increase the starting difficulty in the reflex trainer it takes awhile before I feel like I am really accomplishing anything.
Pking
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden142 Posts
June 17 2010 20:25 GMT
#54
On June 17 2010 08:13 JohnQPublic wrote:
Shoot!

This is what I used to practice fps games when I couldn't actually play.



Nice . I've noticed I always move my mouse to the center after each shot... must be a habit from playing fps games or something.
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
June 17 2010 20:52 GMT
#55
i got to 508 and my eyes started hurting @_@
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
June 17 2010 21:16 GMT
#56
Implement a way to register misclicks, so you can work on your accuracy and not just the speed, and all the points sexybimbo mentioned.
Pking
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden142 Posts
June 17 2010 21:18 GMT
#57
On June 17 2010 06:45 wiNja wrote:
I've been using http://aim400kg.ru/en/ for mouse accuracy training and so far it has worked wonderfully. Definately the best tool there is for improving your aim.


Tried it out and I prefer the Exact Aiming Survival the most so far, I liked that it gradually gets harder with time so you have some warmup.
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 01:01:10
June 18 2010 00:58 GMT
#58
Well i just did a map by myself now, it gets close to Reflexte. I did some tweaking on the numbers of the spawntimes etc. and it feels okay for now, maybe it is too easy, and sometimes i feel like you get explosions without there being a object. Maybe I could use a better model, please send me feedback.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/reflex-te/
SoL[9]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Portugal1370 Posts
June 18 2010 01:17 GMT
#59
On June 17 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              17 2010 08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:13 JohnQPublic wrote:
Shoot!

This is what I used to practice fps games when I couldn't actually play.



Very nice game.
I play CSS that help me alot in bw and sc2.
I Can Fly...
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 01:18:06
June 18 2010 01:17 GMT
#60
On June 18 2010 09:58 TzTz wrote:
Well i just did a map by myself now, it gets close to Reflexte. I did some tweaking on the numbers of the spawntimes etc. and it feels okay for now, maybe it is too easy, and sometimes i feel like you get explosions without there being a object. Maybe I could use a better model, please send me feedback.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/reflex-te/


Nice, this is awesome, just like the reflex-te game with the targets, but in SC. The objects could be a little more visibile (brighter color on the orbs, or maybe change it from space to a black volcanic ash color).
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
June 18 2010 01:48 GMT
#61
I uploaded a new version. Reflex TE v0.1.2

Tell me how you like the new background and model. I'm much more pleased with it.
Nexic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States729 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 02:36:07
June 18 2010 02:27 GMT
#62
On June 18 2010 10:48 TzTz wrote:
I uploaded a new version. Reflex TE v0.1.2

Tell me how you like the new background and model. I'm much more pleased with it.
Great job, I will definitely be using this a lot. Only thing I noticed is some param stuff pops and expands what looks like the score box, and what does it mean when the scan sound goes off? A little param message pops up when that happens as well for me.

I don't think it really affects the gameplay of the map, but if you want I could take a screenshot or something.
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
June 18 2010 02:42 GMT
#63
On June 18 2010 11:27 Nexic wrote:
Great job, I will definitely be using this a lot. Only thing I noticed is some param stuff pops and expands what looks like the score box, and what does it mean when the scan sound goes off? A little param message pops up when that happens as well for me.

I don't think it really affects the gameplay of the map, but if you want I could take a screenshot or something.


Okay, I don't know how to fix that, but that's the text message that tells you you have reached a new level. That's what the Orbital Command sound is for as well. Do you have a better suggestion for that sound? Still playing around with it. For now i have: Nexus at Start. Snipe for Hit, Error sound for miss, SiegetankImpact for when the bubble collapses fully, Orbital Command for new level. To keep this thread clean, you can reply to my thread here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=131580
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 524
UpATreeSC 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 83
Zeus 68
Trap 40
910 40
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6294
420jenkins242
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1494
edward200
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS142
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2016
Other Games
summit1g5111
Grubby3011
B2W.Neo642
Beastyqt630
byalli421
shahzam330
KnowMe176
C9.Mang0155
TKL 140
Railgan15
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV263
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur351
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 22m
Stellar Fest
17h 22m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.