• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10171 users

[June] SC2 General Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
June 25 2010 15:10 GMT
#41
So I've been testing these two variations out and I just can't seem to decide which is better: 11 rax or 12 rax for the standard 10 depo, rax, refinery, OC opening. Does anyone have any real reason to why they use either or is it just something you chose to do?
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
June 25 2010 15:43 GMT
#42
Prediction: The beta will be back July 6th

Reasoning: This join the dominion thing has unlocked 1 new thing a day recently, if it continutes the last one will be released July 6th. Blizzard has said the best thing will be last. Blizzard has also said beta will back early July and last 2 weeks. July 6th is clearly early July and if it were to start on July 6th and last 2 weeks that would leave 1 week before release which seems like good timing. Therefore I think unlockable 20 is the beta is back, and it will be released on July 6th.

Thoughts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Zoltan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States656 Posts
June 25 2010 17:17 GMT
#43
On June 26 2010 00:43 jamesr12 wrote:
Prediction: The beta will be back July 6th

Reasoning: This join the dominion thing has unlocked 1 new thing a day recently, if it continutes the last one will be released July 6th. Blizzard has said the best thing will be last. Blizzard has also said beta will back early July and last 2 weeks. July 6th is clearly early July and if it were to start on July 6th and last 2 weeks that would leave 1 week before release which seems like good timing. Therefore I think unlockable 20 is the beta is back, and it will be released on July 6th.

Thoughts?


Seems reasonable- but im praying its july 5th they bring it back (I have off from work and class!)...
'HOW LONG HAVE THOSE REAPERS BEEN KILLING MY PROBES?!?!
Nyx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Rwanda460 Posts
June 25 2010 17:23 GMT
#44
On June 26 2010 00:43 jamesr12 wrote:
Prediction: The beta will be back July 6th

Reasoning: This join the dominion thing has unlocked 1 new thing a day recently, if it continutes the last one will be released July 6th. Blizzard has said the best thing will be last. Blizzard has also said beta will back early July and last 2 weeks. July 6th is clearly early July and if it were to start on July 6th and last 2 weeks that would leave 1 week before release which seems like good timing. Therefore I think unlockable 20 is the beta is back, and it will be released on July 6th.

Thoughts?


I hope not, I can't wait another week let alone almost two
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 17:25:23
June 25 2010 17:24 GMT
#45
On June 25 2010 18:46 godlfishs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2010 10:26 jamesr12 wrote:
On June 17 2010 10:20 reprise wrote:
On June 17 2010 09:07 Hikari wrote:
I think roaches would need some love - they are too strong as a 1 food unit and somewhat weak when bumped up to 2 food.

I suggest giving them +10 health (would take 3 shots from 0/0 siege tanks to kill!) to begin with.


They've always been in such an icky situation, it's hard to address the Roach problem when it's always changing. Although I like the idea of an extra 10 health, it feels more like a bandaid than a solution.


id vote for a nerf and back to 1 supply, zerg needs to be brought back to the swarm


It's not that simple since the zerg balance has their base in the larva which sets a limit to how many units can be produced earlygame without disturbing the economy

Also I'd just like to remind you that blizzard told us that they were gonna try out new things in the beta and I'm pretty sure that when phase 2 starts there is gonna be some significant changes to the balance aswell as to bnet

Right now there is zero 1-food unit for Zerg and that is bad. For a race which is dependant upon larvae getting higher food units out of one of them means more power. IMO the Zerg can get powerful armies too fast and thus a 1-food unit would be nice.

Maybe make the Roach have 65-75(-85) life and 1 food but 3 armor for 50 minerals and 25 gas. It would be awesome against Marines and even survive a shot from a siege tank. Maybe it could have a few more hit points, but definetely below 100 and below the Hydra. The "key" would be the rather high starting armor, which makes it almost immune to "small hitters" like Marines, Zerglings and Sentries.
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
June 25 2010 17:43 GMT
#46
On June 25 2010 13:14 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Glad this is stickied now! Ty FA!

Anyways I was listening to Day9 talk about how he likes to open up with DT's in PvT.

Now I never wanted to say it in public in fear of being called a newbcakes but it seems like DT FE is a pretty viable build like in BW. Basically you use the same build (replacing stalkers with goons and obvious food adjustments) but use the initial DT's to do a contain on the Terran. I've used this build quite a few times and had great success with it.

I normally get about 3 DT's in their natural than I spread them out. The idea is to delay the expansion for the Terran, force them to either tech to Ravens and waste scans, and get a free expansion off. I did it in Rd 1 of the custom map tourney and won with it on Chupung. I kept sniping SCV's with my DT's, and but he time he could expand I already had my natural up and partially saturated, and was adding gates+a robo so by the time he could push I already had like 5 Immortals+Lots/Stalkers/Sentries.

Anyone have alot of experience with going this route? I don't think this deserves it's own topic just curious what everyone thinks. This was one of my favorite strats in BW. Mind you if there is an opening for the DT"s to pull the mass/all-kill take it but this is good I think if the opponent is prepared (ie: turret right behind wall).



I actually just started a thread asking about how to execute this opening against early bio aggression. It definitely seems like a stable opening if you can work out how to respond to the early T tech branches. I'd love to see more replays of this style of play if anyone has good ones.
SeR3NiTy
Profile Joined March 2009
France206 Posts
June 25 2010 17:56 GMT
#47
A french site says beta starts worldwide July 1st for ~2 weeks.

But in Korea it's different, beta will start in two days and last until July 24.

Site says they announce this in PC BANGS in Korea. Can anyone confirm this ?
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
June 25 2010 18:06 GMT
#48
On June 26 2010 02:56 SeR3NiTy wrote:
A french site says beta starts worldwide July 1st for ~2 weeks.

But in Korea it's different, beta will start in two days and last until July 24.

Site says they announce this in PC BANGS in Korea. Can anyone confirm this ?



seems wrong since they announced in korea (june 24th event) that phase two would start early july and last 2 weeks
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
June 25 2010 18:21 GMT
#49
I've asked this before but I don't think I've gotten an answer. I don't think it warrants its own thread though.

Is there a way to turn off those annoying control group shortcut buttons at the bottom of the screen? I always accidentally click on them and it ends up overriding my control groups. And then I don't know which control is overridden, so I have to manually search though each one and then correct it. It's by far the most annoying UI problem I have.
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
June 25 2010 18:23 GMT
#50
On June 26 2010 03:21 Saracen wrote:
I've asked this before but I don't think I've gotten an answer. I don't think it warrants its own thread though.

Is there a way to turn off those annoying control group shortcut buttons at the bottom of the screen? I always accidentally click on them and it ends up overriding my control groups. And then I don't know which control is overridden, so I have to manually search though each one and then correct it. It's by far the most annoying UI problem I have.


Sadly I dont think so, you can only turn the menu bar at the top off
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 20:21:49
June 25 2010 20:17 GMT
#51
Starcraft 2 Tournament Section:

Can this page be cleaned up a bit? (Alot)

I like the format for teamliquid forums in general. They have red folder for "hot" topics and yellow folder for "less-active" topics and "old post" for .. old posts... However, for the tournament section, we really need a different approach. Like, I go onto the tournament section to check which tournaments are upcoming every 2 or 3 days. Lo-and-behold, I arrive there every 2 or 3 days and find the same "hot topics" re-arranged in a different order every time. I think the tournament section really needs to be organized in a "Date Created" order, or at least the option for it. (MY APOLOGIES ON THIS ONE, I WAS TOO RETARDED TO FIND THE DATE CREATED BUTTON ON THE VERY BOTTOM LEFT CORNER)

Also, if its possible, can Team Liquid just develop or add some software to the website so we can just create tournaments easily or by request (to prevent spam tournaments) ? Like, say Day9 wants to organize a tournament, he PMs the "tournament organizer person" at TL, then gets it approved, the TL person allows access to create this tournament, Day9 goes in and starts creating the tournament, with a sign-up page and everything. (No, not liquipedia, it feels like an entirely different website and is kind of alienated, it needs to be in the SC2 tournament forum section specifically).

Why the second request? I'm sick and tired of going to so many different websites and creating accounts for their forums to sign up for tournaments. While I do appreciate the people that run the tournaments, I really do not plan on posting on their forums regularly, therefore creating an account there is just spam for my inbox and a hassle.

Who chose TL? Well, nobody designated TL to be the go-to place for NA tournaments, it just happened. I just know that if I want to sign up for tournaments, get feedback, open to the community, post VODs, I know where to go. If TL doesn't implement this tournament thing, someone else has to centralize the tournament ways in the English speaking world, to prevent the mass tournaments on random forums and confusion.

Love you TL, please help with this.
www.rsgaming.com
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
June 25 2010 20:20 GMT
#52
On June 26 2010 05:17 Paramore wrote:
Starcraft 2 Tournament Section:

Can this page be cleaned up a bit? (Alot)

I like the format for teamliquid forums in general. They have red folder for "hot" topics and yellow folder for "less-active" topics and "old post" for .. old posts... However, for the tournament section, we really need a different approach. Like, I go onto the tournament section to check which tournaments are upcoming every 2 or 3 days. Lo-and-behold, I arrive there every 2 or 3 days and find the same "hot topics" re-arranged in a different order every time. I think the tournament section really needs to be organized in a "Date Created" order, or at least the option for it.

Also, if its possible, can Team Liquid just develop or add some software to the website so we can just create tournaments easily or by request (to prevent spam tournaments) ? Like, say Day9 wants to organize a tournament, he PMs the "tournament organizer person" at TL, then gets it approved, the TL person allows access to create this tournament, Day9 goes in and starts creating the tournament, with a sign-up page and everything. (No, not liquipedia, it feels like an entirely different website and is kind of alienated, it needs to be in the SC2 tournament forum section specifically).

Why the second request? I'm sick and tired of going to so many different websites and creating accounts for their forums to sign up for tournaments. While I do appreciate the people that run the tournaments, I really do not plan on posting on their forums regularly, therefore creating an account there is just spam for my inbox and a hassle.

Who chose TL? Well, nobody designated TL to be the go-to place for NA tournaments, it just happened. I just know that if I want to sign up for tournaments, get feedback, open to the community, post VODs, I know where to go. If TL doesn't implement this tournament thing, someone else has to centralize the tournament ways in the English speaking world, to prevent the mass tournaments on random forums and confusion.

Love you TL, please help with this.

Post this in website feedback. I agree with most of your complaints.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
June 25 2010 20:22 GMT
#53
On June 26 2010 00:10 gillon wrote:
So I've been testing these two variations out and I just can't seem to decide which is better: 11 rax or 12 rax for the standard 10 depo, rax, refinery, OC opening. Does anyone have any real reason to why they use either or is it just something you chose to do?


I 11 rax when I wall off because there is a small amount of dead time on the scv if you go 12 rax. Then I can orbital at 14 instead of 15 which should make up for the slightly cut scvs. I haven't done any testing but that's my reason
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 20:32:40
June 25 2010 20:30 GMT
#54
On June 26 2010 02:24 Rabiator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 18:46 godlfishs wrote:
On June 17 2010 10:26 jamesr12 wrote:
On June 17 2010 10:20 reprise wrote:
On June 17 2010 09:07 Hikari wrote:
I think roaches would need some love - they are too strong as a 1 food unit and somewhat weak when bumped up to 2 food.

I suggest giving them +10 health (would take 3 shots from 0/0 siege tanks to kill!) to begin with.


They've always been in such an icky situation, it's hard to address the Roach problem when it's always changing. Although I like the idea of an extra 10 health, it feels more like a bandaid than a solution.


id vote for a nerf and back to 1 supply, zerg needs to be brought back to the swarm


It's not that simple since the zerg balance has their base in the larva which sets a limit to how many units can be produced earlygame without disturbing the economy

Also I'd just like to remind you that blizzard told us that they were gonna try out new things in the beta and I'm pretty sure that when phase 2 starts there is gonna be some significant changes to the balance aswell as to bnet

Right now there is zero 1-food unit for Zerg and that is bad. For a race which is dependant upon larvae getting higher food units out of one of them means more power. IMO the Zerg can get powerful armies too fast and thus a 1-food unit would be nice.

Maybe make the Roach have 65-75(-85) life and 1 food but 3 armor for 50 minerals and 25 gas. It would be awesome against Marines and even survive a shot from a siege tank. Maybe it could have a few more hit points, but definetely below 100 and below the Hydra. The "key" would be the rather high starting armor, which makes it almost immune to "small hitters" like Marines, Zerglings and Sentries.


Well, Zerglings do 5 dmg, so it would take ~35-40 hits (depending on regen/how many lings are hitting it) to kill it. Currently it takes about ~37-40 hits to kill a roach. You are most likely going to nerf it, even vs lings, especially since many Zerg ling users vs roaches go for a quick +1 upgrade, the armor will have even less of an effect. You're more than halving the unit hp and not reducing the dmg by more than half so... it would be a buff vs lings/marines/sentries.

Not to mention they wouldn't be very good at all vs anything else - marauders 5 shotting them would be terrible, and possibly 4 shotting if you take it all the way down to 65. At the same time I don't think the game needs any more hard counters than it already has .

Although don't get me wrong, I don't like the roach as it is at all and am welcome to new ideas and people trying^^
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
June 25 2010 21:11 GMT
#55
I mentioned earlier in this thread to increase roach hp by ~15. This allows roaches to withstand 1 more shot from a colossus and siege tank.

1 additional point of armor greatly increases the time to live of a roach vs quick firing units which changes a lot of game balances.
Adding more health allows them to break certain "hits to kill" thresholds.

Fun fact:
Roaches do ~8 dps, while zergling does ~7 and hydralisk does ~16.

Once again the koreans believe zerg neds to be nerfed.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
June 25 2010 21:41 GMT
#56
On June 26 2010 06:11 Hikari wrote:
I mentioned earlier in this thread to increase roach hp by ~15. This allows roaches to withstand 1 more shot from a colossus and siege tank.

1 additional point of armor greatly increases the time to live of a roach vs quick firing units which changes a lot of game balances.
Adding more health allows them to break certain "hits to kill" thresholds.

Fun fact:
Roaches do ~8 dps, while zergling does ~7 and hydralisk does ~16.

Once again the koreans believe zerg neds to be nerfed.


If anything Zerg does not need a stronger tank. They need weaker units cost LESS SUPPLY.
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
June 25 2010 22:16 GMT
#57
Would you rather have hydras spawn in pairs, come with 1/2 the dmg, hp, armor, etc?
Zoltan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States656 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 22:22:14
June 25 2010 22:21 GMT
#58
i dont mind roaches so much at 1 supply.
just give tanks their +10 damage back and give toss better carriers and make motherships faster.

+ Show Spoiler +

no, dont though.
'HOW LONG HAVE THOSE REAPERS BEEN KILLING MY PROBES?!?!
moon`
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States372 Posts
June 25 2010 22:42 GMT
#59
On June 26 2010 06:41 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2010 06:11 Hikari wrote:
I mentioned earlier in this thread to increase roach hp by ~15. This allows roaches to withstand 1 more shot from a colossus and siege tank.

1 additional point of armor greatly increases the time to live of a roach vs quick firing units which changes a lot of game balances.
Adding more health allows them to break certain "hits to kill" thresholds.

Fun fact:
Roaches do ~8 dps, while zergling does ~7 and hydralisk does ~16.

Once again the koreans believe zerg neds to be nerfed.


If anything Zerg does not need a stronger tank. They need weaker units cost LESS SUPPLY.


Yeah, it's pretty underwhelming when my 200 max Zerg army (if I go hydra/roach) of a clump of roaches that take ridiculous amounts of OV to get to and a slightly larger force of hydras and a few infestors are the only thing standing around. Even if you (the Z) are in the lead, you can easily be wiped out by hard counters the T or P can set up such as collosi and tanks. This is not to say these units are imbalanced; rather, it is my example of how un-swarmy the Zerg has become when it has only the Zergling as a swarm-based unit.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like pandabearguy.
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
June 26 2010 00:38 GMT
#60
How will having weaker units costing less supplies "help" zerg?

A terran can too say their 200/200 supply bio army gets roflstomped by storm+colossi/15 tanks.
Ultralisks do pretty well against colossi and tanks. If you are in the lead anyway why not tech to hive...?

One of zerg's greatest strength is our ability to rebuild our army. After a full 200v200 battle you can be back up to food cap in less than a minute, while your opponent would prob still be sitting at 130/200... Wouldn't weaker units nerf this regeneration aspect of the zerg army?

Roaches are cheap, but are rather weak compared to their other 1.5 counterparts (stalkers and marauders).

Given smartcast and stronger AI I think weaker units that costs less supply will just make the entire army die to strong AoE.

Right now you can still run your hydras out of a storm. Make them any weaker hp wise will:
- Allow colossi to 2 shot them without +3 weapon upgrade
- Tank splash will hurt even more (@50dmg a full shot+a 50% dmg shot will do 75 dmg...)
- 2 fungal growths would kill off a good portion of your "weak units"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings136
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 269
BeSt 220
soO 49
sorry 44
Mind 27
Terrorterran 19
Bale 18
Noble 10
yabsab 7
ZergMaN 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1003
League of Legends
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 397
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King149
Other Games
summit1g9711
Maynarde194
RuFF_SC2120
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 115
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Rush939
• Stunt346
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 51m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.