• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9341 users

The state of Battle.net 2.0 - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 28 Next All
m4nd0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria23 Posts
May 23 2010 15:36 GMT
#341
Not rly - if you try had enough you can push a cart with square wheels - I'd say they tried to reinvent the wheel , but got tired half way, spit on it and got wasted.....
Innovation
Profile Joined February 2010
United States284 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 15:40:26
May 23 2010 15:37 GMT
#342



Blizzard received MILLIONS of dollars from Facebook for selling out their fans with this "integration".

It wasn't a "decision" by Blizzard developers. It was a direct order from the financial department at Blizzard, to the developers. They take orders from money-grabbing leeches now. You're all missing the point here. When you refer to Blizzard, you're talking about people who've probably played two hours of video games their entire lives. They have NO IDEA what people want, or what they're doing wrong. It's all about the big $.


There are legitimate concerns and then there is this...no actual knowledge, just some assumption based upon ignorance of blizzard, facebook, game development, or business in general. I'm quite happy that you won't buy the game...just one less BM person to worry about on B.Net.

BTW Facebook does not pay to have its service integrated into games, Blizzard isn't earning a Penny from facebook. What is it they say about people who ASSuME?
About ChoyafOu "if he wants games decided by random chance he could just play the way he always does" Idra
Sky.Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
United States271 Posts
May 23 2010 15:48 GMT
#343
On May 23 2010 06:10 lew wrote:
I wrote this on the beta forum (bad written, I know):

Dear blizzard,

I am sure you heard about ICCUP before. It's a starcraft 1 server with great and simple futures. People from Korea, Europe and Asia are all playing on the same server and everything is working perfectly. One thing is not that good about it: it's not noobfriendly.

Blizzard fixed the not-noob friendliness with leagues, which is the only thing that battlenet 2 does better then ICCUP. Battlenet 2 is lacking a lot of very simple features which ICCUP has and which are NEEDED for starcraft 2 to become an ESPORTS game.

The feautures:
- channels
- decent friend adding system (now it is ridicilous, the system pre-patch 13 was better)
- a global ranking (remove the divisions please)
- lan

What you are doing now is:
- dividing people between different servers
- making tournaments almost impossible with the current friend system and with no-lan
- making it impossible for people to check how well / bad they are doing compared to the rest of the world (ranking)
- making it impossible to play with people from other continents
- making battlenet a lonely place

Why is ICCUP
- capable to add people to 1 global server?
- capable to add chat channels without a single problem?
- capable to make a global ranking?

Almost everyone at the teamliquid forums is asking for these futures and you keep on being stubborn. These features are so simple and still they are missing from battlenet. I know that you think that some of these features have disadvantages, but that doesn't take away that they are NEEDED if you want sc2 to be an ESPORTS game. I understand that making 1 global server is hard, but things like chatchannels, a decent friend-adding system and a global ranking are not that hard to implement. I also understand that this is BETA, but aren't these things so simple that they should be in the BETA already?



link to this thread, i wanna see how they respond ^_^
iCCup account: 20_E.Reed play me :)
ymirheim
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden300 Posts
May 23 2010 15:49 GMT
#344
Guys, I feel like I am playing the devils advocate all the time but can we not focus on the actual issues with bnet 2.0 which is the lack of functionality and the bad ladder design?

The facebook horse has been dead for a long time and it won't get any deader if you keep beating it.

Whether you believe me or not the addition of the facebook interconnectivity has had NO impact on any other production. It may seem that way intuitively but it is wrong. Adding facebook connection can not possibly have come at the expense of any other major functionality mainly because of how ridiculously easy it is to implement. All the work lies at facebooks side. They have the infrastructure set up already, all the random blizzard interm that they put to work on this for a few hours had to do was add the ui and the connectivity for battlenet to receive information from facebook. All the functionality for searching for friends and receiving who got the beta etc is all on facebook's side.

Beyond that, as someone myself who is unlikely to use this feature, I still don't feel the need to deny it to others. I don't need the facebook functionality even though I actually did surprisingly enough end up finding three more people I know who had the beta and ended up playing games with them, if adding this feature did not affect anything else why would I want it gone just because others don't want it. If you don't want to add sc2 buddies through facebook, just don't. If you don't want to play FFA, just don't. There is surely people who will use this feature and why would I care?

Enough with the facebook argument. There are actual issues with bnet 2.0 that should be addressed and talked about such as the lack of chat, clan creation and a sensible ladder system. Repeating the facebook whine is just dumbing the debate down.

The only thing you should feel when you shoot someone... is the recoil
iloahz
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States964 Posts
May 23 2010 16:01 GMT
#345
If the facebook feature stays I'm not buying the game. It's just that offensive to me.
Dragonsven
Profile Joined April 2010
United States145 Posts
May 23 2010 16:12 GMT
#346
On May 24 2010 00:32 heishe wrote:
Blizzard tried to reinvent the wheel and came up with a square.


That pretty much sums it up.
Fair and balanced.
Powda
Profile Joined February 2010
United States116 Posts
May 23 2010 16:21 GMT
#347
On May 24 2010 00:49 ymirheim wrote:
Guys, I feel like I am playing the devils advocate all the time but can we not focus on the actual issues with bnet 2.0 which is the lack of functionality and the bad ladder design?

The facebook horse has been dead for a long time and it won't get any deader if you keep beating it.

Whether you believe me or not the addition of the facebook interconnectivity has had NO impact on any other production. It may seem that way intuitively but it is wrong. Adding facebook connection can not possibly have come at the expense of any other major functionality mainly because of how ridiculously easy it is to implement. All the work lies at facebooks side. They have the infrastructure set up already, all the random blizzard interm that they put to work on this for a few hours had to do was add the ui and the connectivity for battlenet to receive information from facebook. All the functionality for searching for friends and receiving who got the beta etc is all on facebook's side.

Beyond that, as someone myself who is unlikely to use this feature, I still don't feel the need to deny it to others. I don't need the facebook functionality even though I actually did surprisingly enough end up finding three more people I know who had the beta and ended up playing games with them, if adding this feature did not affect anything else why would I want it gone just because others don't want it. If you don't want to add sc2 buddies through facebook, just don't. If you don't want to play FFA, just don't. There is surely people who will use this feature and why would I care?

Enough with the facebook argument. There are actual issues with bnet 2.0 that should be addressed and talked about such as the lack of chat, clan creation and a sensible ladder system. Repeating the facebook whine is just dumbing the debate down.



Blizzcon 2009, Blizzard talked about how they came about realizing they had to have Facebook integrated with Bnet 2.0 .

I also remember them saying this in response as to why the Beta was being delayed another year.

It was my complete understanding that Facebook is why we had to wait so long.
1a2a3a4a
ymirheim
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden300 Posts
May 23 2010 16:26 GMT
#348
On May 24 2010 01:21 Powda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 00:49 ymirheim wrote:
Guys, I feel like I am playing the devils advocate all the time but can we not focus on the actual issues with bnet 2.0 which is the lack of functionality and the bad ladder design?

The facebook horse has been dead for a long time and it won't get any deader if you keep beating it.

Whether you believe me or not the addition of the facebook interconnectivity has had NO impact on any other production. It may seem that way intuitively but it is wrong. Adding facebook connection can not possibly have come at the expense of any other major functionality mainly because of how ridiculously easy it is to implement. All the work lies at facebooks side. They have the infrastructure set up already, all the random blizzard interm that they put to work on this for a few hours had to do was add the ui and the connectivity for battlenet to receive information from facebook. All the functionality for searching for friends and receiving who got the beta etc is all on facebook's side.

Beyond that, as someone myself who is unlikely to use this feature, I still don't feel the need to deny it to others. I don't need the facebook functionality even though I actually did surprisingly enough end up finding three more people I know who had the beta and ended up playing games with them, if adding this feature did not affect anything else why would I want it gone just because others don't want it. If you don't want to add sc2 buddies through facebook, just don't. If you don't want to play FFA, just don't. There is surely people who will use this feature and why would I care?

Enough with the facebook argument. There are actual issues with bnet 2.0 that should be addressed and talked about such as the lack of chat, clan creation and a sensible ladder system. Repeating the facebook whine is just dumbing the debate down.



Blizzcon 2009, Blizzard talked about how they came about realizing they had to have Facebook integrated with Bnet 2.0 .

I also remember them saying this in response as to why the Beta was being delayed another year.

It was my complete understanding that Facebook is why we had to wait so long.

I really can't see how that is even theoretically possible. Not even if my dead grandma was doing the coding. Either that is simply not the case or it was something else they had to wait for, something on facebook's side. From what I understand the long delay was related to significant infrastructure work on battlenet, it is possible that facebook was one thing that required the groundwork that was done during this time but if anything the work was necessary for a lot of other things too, and would have had to be done regardless of facebook integration.
The only thing you should feel when you shoot someone... is the recoil
Powda
Profile Joined February 2010
United States116 Posts
May 23 2010 16:30 GMT
#349
I really wish I could find this video, does anyone have it?

Browder was asked why Starcraft was delayed when it was stated a year before the game would be ready for release that summer.

Browder goes on to describe the religious experience he had with Facebook and how he realized it had to be part of bnet 2.0 before release. He told this story in response to the anger over the delay of starcraft 2 due to bnet 2.0.

Anyways, to all their own, I'm not a fan of Facebook, I see no reason why it should be part of battle.net...but if people like it keep it.
1a2a3a4a
Necrosjef
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom530 Posts
May 23 2010 16:32 GMT
#350
On May 24 2010 01:21 Powda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 00:49 ymirheim wrote:
Guys, I feel like I am playing the devils advocate all the time but can we not focus on the actual issues with bnet 2.0 which is the lack of functionality and the bad ladder design?

The facebook horse has been dead for a long time and it won't get any deader if you keep beating it.

Whether you believe me or not the addition of the facebook interconnectivity has had NO impact on any other production. It may seem that way intuitively but it is wrong. Adding facebook connection can not possibly have come at the expense of any other major functionality mainly because of how ridiculously easy it is to implement. All the work lies at facebooks side. They have the infrastructure set up already, all the random blizzard interm that they put to work on this for a few hours had to do was add the ui and the connectivity for battlenet to receive information from facebook. All the functionality for searching for friends and receiving who got the beta etc is all on facebook's side.

Beyond that, as someone myself who is unlikely to use this feature, I still don't feel the need to deny it to others. I don't need the facebook functionality even though I actually did surprisingly enough end up finding three more people I know who had the beta and ended up playing games with them, if adding this feature did not affect anything else why would I want it gone just because others don't want it. If you don't want to add sc2 buddies through facebook, just don't. If you don't want to play FFA, just don't. There is surely people who will use this feature and why would I care?

Enough with the facebook argument. There are actual issues with bnet 2.0 that should be addressed and talked about such as the lack of chat, clan creation and a sensible ladder system. Repeating the facebook whine is just dumbing the debate down.



Blizzcon 2009, Blizzard talked about how they came about realizing they had to have Facebook integrated with Bnet 2.0 .

I also remember them saying this in response as to why the Beta was being delayed another year.

It was my complete understanding that Facebook is why we had to wait so long.


I remember alot of features I actually liked about battle.net 2.0 such as being able to communicate with friends who are playing other games. For example asking someone who was playing Diablo 3 if they wanted to play Starcraft 2 for a bit etc. That would have been good.

Just seems things like that went in favour of a facebook integration no one wanted.

Things like lack of chat, no clan creation and lack of a sensible ladder system don't appear to be things Blizzard just didn't have time to do as they are pretty simple to add. These are things Blizzard actually thought "we don't want this in our game", and just never implemented it. Lack of chat is really a big WTF for me because its so simple to implement, they obviously could have added it. Instead they thought it wasn't important to have it and just never bothered. Thats the disturbing part of the story and just shows how little Blizzard listen to or care about the fans.
Europe Server Diamond Player: ID=Necrosjef Code=957
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
May 23 2010 16:36 GMT
#351
great now im in the Sarengo Foxtrot Platinum league!!!!!!!
WTF IS THIS ?
IM NOT FUCKING 5YO ANYMORE I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW U CALL MY FUCKING LEAGUE I JUST WANNA SEE THE COMPETITIVE EDGE OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME
pheus
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia161 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 16:41:34
May 23 2010 16:40 GMT
#352
Public chat channels would be a nightmare. Sometimes I have seen up to 30,000 people on the US beta server, when it goes live there could (total guesswork) be up to 300,000 consecutive people online.

Think about wow's global chat channels (because that type of gamer will make up the vast majority of people playing sc2). They are a shit storm of spam. Constant, useless, shit. There was like a hundred plus wow servers for the US region. There's going to be what? 4 battle net servers? Asia, SE Asia, US and EU?

Ingame chat channels could be useful but really communication in most game communities is done by and large via irc, forums or vent and most time spent ingame is actually playing. It's inconvenient to have to use these applications rather than have them integrated into the game, it is a step backwards, but it isn't the end of the world.
Therapist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
May 23 2010 16:41 GMT
#353
Do you guys honestly think blizzard listens to the community? They do whatever they want.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 23 2010 16:44 GMT
#354
Pheus, you realize that in SC and WC3, there were dozens of public chat channels for each country?

Like, you'd connect to bnet and be put into Brood War Swe-1, then you'd be able to CREATE YOUR OWN by simply typing in name of it.

/join op cG

Now I've created a brand new channel, and the account cG has OP powers in it. Seriously, not having chat channels is a gigantic step backwards, especially when they shove facebook stuff down our throat. I'm gonna use an analogy I used earlier today just because I liked it so much:

I think what Blizzard are forgetting is that while yes, mountain dew is great, people still drink water.

Facebook = Mountain Dew. Chat channels = water.

We can take the analogy even further and talk about how real life communities tend to be created near sources of water but I'll just leave it at that :D
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Iwbhs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States195 Posts
May 23 2010 16:45 GMT
#355
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=25026404292&sid=5000

POST HERE... Blizzard takes THEIR forum much more seriously than this one.
Everyone loves Milano cookies.
Deadlift
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States358 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 16:49:42
May 23 2010 16:47 GMT
#356
On May 24 2010 01:44 FrozenArbiter wrote:

I think what Blizzard are forgetting is that while yes, mountain dew is great, people still drink water.

Facebook = Mountain Dew. Chat channels = water.

We can take the analogy even further and talk about how real life communities tend to be created near sources of water but I'll just leave it at that :D


While I agree that chat channels definitely need to be in the game, saying that water is more important than Mountain Dew on a video game forum is probably not the best way to go.

In fact, half of the people reading this post are probably drinking Mountain Dew right now.
Necrosjef
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom530 Posts
May 23 2010 16:49 GMT
#357
On May 24 2010 01:44 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Pheus, you realize that in SC and WC3, there were dozens of public chat channels for each country?

Like, you'd connect to bnet and be put into Brood War Swe-1, then you'd be able to CREATE YOUR OWN by simply typing in name of it.

/join op cG

Now I've created a brand new channel, and the account cG has OP powers in it. Seriously, not having chat channels is a gigantic step backwards, especially when they shove facebook stuff down our throat. I'm gonna use an analogy I used earlier today just because I liked it so much:

I think what Blizzard are forgetting is that while yes, mountain dew is great, people still drink water.

Facebook = Mountain Dew. Chat channels = water.

We can take the analogy even further and talk about how real life communities tend to be created near sources of water but I'll just leave it at that :D


I've got a better analogy for you Jinro.

I think what Blizzard are forgetting is that while yes, a piece of shit is great (wait...wut), people still drink water.

Facebook = Shit. Chat channels = Water.

We can take that analogy further and talk about how real life communities tend to be created near sources of water whilst people tend not to want to live around big steaming piles of faeces.
Europe Server Diamond Player: ID=Necrosjef Code=957
km123
Profile Joined April 2010
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 16:52:56
May 23 2010 16:52 GMT
#358
We seem to be forgetting that it took blizzard what? 5 years or so to make starcraft 1 what it is today. Give them time they want to make this a huge e-sport even tho it is beta things aren't looking so great but... starcraft 1 looked horrible at first it took them a couple years to get rid of all the bugs and make it balanced etc... Patience by the time of the release blizzard should have a pretty decent game out which we can all enjoy...(hopefully)
Motiva
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1774 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 16:57:19
May 23 2010 16:52 GMT
#359
It is really really sad to watch Blizzard progressively become worse every passing game. lol. Seriously... They've gone and fucked up possibly their greatest achievement (except for enslaving people onto WoW.) They've gone and fucked up Battle.net. And each game they've released since Starcraft has been progressively worse than the previous. It's almost comical how unorganized and unworthy this attempt is.

I feel the same way about Bnet2 as I do the US economy. lol. If people had any sense we'd be making demands and threats. Because this is just stupid. You call this a ladder? This isn't a fucking ladder. a Ladder has steps. This is a fucking GRIND. I have a choice of either placing in diamond and playing X or Y amount and just hanging out 1-30 depending on X or Y. That's not a ladder. Fuck you. I'm not a god damned fucking kid and I could wipe my ass with 100 person "personal ladders" GTFO. If people had any sense we'd be rioting in the streets.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 23 2010 16:55 GMT
#360
On May 24 2010 01:49 Necrosjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 01:44 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Pheus, you realize that in SC and WC3, there were dozens of public chat channels for each country?

Like, you'd connect to bnet and be put into Brood War Swe-1, then you'd be able to CREATE YOUR OWN by simply typing in name of it.

/join op cG

Now I've created a brand new channel, and the account cG has OP powers in it. Seriously, not having chat channels is a gigantic step backwards, especially when they shove facebook stuff down our throat. I'm gonna use an analogy I used earlier today just because I liked it so much:

I think what Blizzard are forgetting is that while yes, mountain dew is great, people still drink water.

Facebook = Mountain Dew. Chat channels = water.

We can take the analogy even further and talk about how real life communities tend to be created near sources of water but I'll just leave it at that :D


I've got a better analogy for you Jinro.

I think what Blizzard are forgetting is that while yes, a piece of shit is great (wait...wut), people still drink water.

Facebook = Shit. Chat channels = Water.

We can take that analogy further and talk about how real life communities tend to be created near sources of water whilst people tend not to want to live around big steaming piles of faeces.

Well I was trying to be diplomatic!!!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O101
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason105
Railgan 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16336
Dewaltoss 156
ggaemo 137
Hyuk 122
Mini 111
ZZZero.O 101
firebathero 97
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift2692
Counter-Strike
Fnx 969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5582
crisheroes916
Other Games
summit1g4562
FrodaN2646
fl0m960
Beastyqt847
mouzStarbuck446
KnowMe317
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King60
ToD28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11030
Other Games
• imaqtpie929
• Shiphtur210
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 28m
INu's Battles
15h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.