• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11406 users

Beta Key Self-Nominators - Page 50

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 99 Next
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
April 18 2010 04:21 GMT
#981
On April 18 2010 13:19 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:15 silentguy wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:14 Megalisk wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:05 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
So even if no one got keys, we got a lot of lurkers out of the dark, eh?


Most of them won't be back if they don't win lol.


Nah. Even if I don't win, I'll be back. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, I just want to give it a shot ya know?

I doubt you speak for most of the people still in this, but we shall see. I'd say that that Megalisk's statement isn't a bad guess given that about half of the people didn't stick around long enough to even grace this thread with an opt-in or opt-out.


They're gone by now, right?
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 04:23:33
April 18 2010 04:22 GMT
#982
On April 18 2010 13:21 silentguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:19 Boblion wrote:
I hope that the mods will give the keys to the first people who have desisted.


remember the rules of the game... I do appreciate people's sacrifice. Thanks to all who quit. You have made my chances of winning better. Wish there was some way to pay them back.

By sticking around and becoming a long-standing contributing member of the community?

On April 18 2010 13:21 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:19 TheYango wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:15 silentguy wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:14 Megalisk wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:05 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
So even if no one got keys, we got a lot of lurkers out of the dark, eh?


Most of them won't be back if they don't win lol.


Nah. Even if I don't win, I'll be back. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, I just want to give it a shot ya know?

I doubt you speak for most of the people still in this, but we shall see. I'd say that that Megalisk's statement isn't a bad guess given that about half of the people didn't stick around long enough to even grace this thread with an opt-in or opt-out.


They're gone by now, right?

Yeah, but the point still stands. The majority of "lurkers" that made accounts still only did so for this purpose.
Moderator
seppolevne
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1681 Posts
April 18 2010 04:23 GMT
#983
This contest is wicked, in every sense of the word.
J- Pirate Udyr WW T- Pirate Riven Galio M- Galio Annie S- Sona Lux -- Always farm, never carry.
Weedman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States65 Posts
April 18 2010 04:25 GMT
#984
I'm in it to the end! I want the beta like a fat kid wants cake.
Smoke it!
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 04:26:28
April 18 2010 04:25 GMT
#985
On April 18 2010 13:22 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:21 silentguy wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:19 Boblion wrote:
I hope that the mods will give the keys to the first people who have desisted.


remember the rules of the game... I do appreciate people's sacrifice. Thanks to all who quit. You have made my chances of winning better. Wish there was some way to pay them back.

By sticking around and becoming a long-standing contributing member of the community?

Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:21 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:19 TheYango wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:15 silentguy wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:14 Megalisk wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:05 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
So even if no one got keys, we got a lot of lurkers out of the dark, eh?


Most of them won't be back if they don't win lol.


Nah. Even if I don't win, I'll be back. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, I just want to give it a shot ya know?

I doubt you speak for most of the people still in this, but we shall see. I'd say that that Megalisk's statement isn't a bad guess given that about half of the people didn't stick around long enough to even grace this thread with an opt-in or opt-out.


They're gone by now, right?

Yeah, but the point still stands. The majority of "lurkers" that made accounts still only did so for this purpose.


Well we weeded them out.

For the rest of you, I have expectations! :O
Cheree
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 04:29:22
April 18 2010 04:28 GMT
#986
Grrr. It's been like 30mins without anyone to argue with. So I'll sum up my thoughts.

The Original Contest
It's intended to be based on worth measured by the quality and quantity of contribution you have made to this community.

People who've been nominated by others are generally more deserving.
People who nominated themselves are generally less deserving.

It shouldn't matter how you were nominated however, your contribution is all that should matter despite these correlations.

This Thread
It unfairly groups deserving people who nominated themselves with less deserving people who nominated themselves. It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this. It claims to offer people who made a mistake in nominating themselves a way to redeem themselves by choosing to opt-out, when it is their intention that matters, not their decision. Let's not forget, It is highly entertaining.
*wants beta*
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
April 18 2010 04:34 GMT
#987
On April 18 2010 13:28 Cheree wrote:


It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this.


Diplomatic way to put it. :D
PGHammer
Profile Joined February 2010
United States132 Posts
April 18 2010 04:34 GMT
#988
On April 18 2010 13:28 Cheree wrote:
Grrr. It's been like 30mins without anyone to argue with. So I'll sum up my thoughts.

The Original Contest
It's intended to be based on worth measured by the quality and quantity of contribution you have made to this community.

People who've been nominated by others are generally more deserving.
People who nominated themselves are generally less deserving.

It shouldn't matter how you were nominated however, your contribution is all that should matter despite these correlations.

This Thread
It unfairly groups deserving people who nominated themselves with less deserving people who nominated themselves. It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this. It claims to offer people who made a mistake in nominating themselves a way to redeem themselves by choosing to opt-out, when it is their intention that matters, not their decision. Let's not forget, It is highly entertaining.


That is precisely why I *refused* to self-nominate; if my posts had been judged to have merit, I would have been nominated by the rest of the membership; since they obviously weren't, that means I have to work harder. It's that simple.
Bad news, fellas
Gokain
Profile Joined April 2010
United States49 Posts
April 18 2010 04:34 GMT
#989
On April 18 2010 10:13 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 10:08 Cheree wrote:
I agree with how neither you, nor other TL staff are responsible for users' thoughts. What you are responsible for is what rules you set in place, how you act, and what values you propogate. The classy thing would have been to respectfully dismiss submissions from people who are new/weak contributors and give keys out to who the staff thinks are the most deserving individual from the nominees. Rather, you decided to single out all the self-nominees and invite public critique of their behavior and expecting them to sort it out. You really thought this would work? How naive can you be?

What did you expect to be sorted out?

As was stated before, there are plenty of new site members who figured out what this was all about, and respectfully dropped out of the running, avoiding ridicule. Those who think they can just stick it out in here are obviously making a statement about how much they think they deserve this key and are not interested in contributing to the site. Obviously people will be hostile to them--why would we care to have members who are not interested in contributing to the site?


There are plenty of people still on the list that have made perhaps a single comment indicating that s/he will stay in, and will make another reply at appointed time again to stay in. Those are the ones that will never again contribute to the site, and simply have no care for the ramifications of being hated by this community. Having the rest of us leave is simply a boon for them, because they will receive their keys and their intentions will have been resolved. If anything, the people that do care about justified distribution of keys should stay in to prevent this.
Dice0oo0
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada24 Posts
April 18 2010 04:34 GMT
#990
I am actually wondering how to get on this list then haha, wish i would have been selfish as annonimity will allow some people to get away with this. I mean honor is awesome, but people are selfish... I guess i have no hope
Eh Bob a re bob
jellyfish
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States149 Posts
April 18 2010 04:39 GMT
#991
On April 18 2010 13:18 NightOfTheDead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:05 jellyfish wrote:
On April 18 2010 12:38 Jugan wrote:
On April 18 2010 11:36 silentguy wrote:
I DO want a beta key. 1. Please nobody scorn me over this? I'm a pretty big noob and I realize that I probably don't deserve it.


Why don't you deserve one? Everyone deserves to play. In fact, it's the casual players that keep the game going. Sure, everyone loves the pros - but there are far more casual players than hardcore players. When the pros do well, it's the casual players that watch them, the casual players that drive the crowd. (Casual meaning those who play for fun or aren't hardcore A+/OLYMPIC OWN U ON ICCUP) etc.

Everyone deserves to enjoy a great game


There's a distinction between deserving to play the retail sc2 (which I agree with), and deserving to get beta key from teamliquid. The implication and sentiment behind Kennigit's "if you think you deserve one" statement was for people who think they deserve a key from teamliquid.

You can't try and flip the definition of "deserving" around to try and get a beta key. Turning the issue into "technically, you didn't define 'deserving' so we should be in the running, too" is an irrelevant, underhanded ploy of semantics. You're basically trying to guilt the mods into giving you a beta key by playing the victim.


You're right that people had to link 'deserving' with the teamliquid, however, there were no strict rules/nor elaborate explanations for doing this. With possibility to nominate oneself, a lot of people were trying to find explanation why they deserve they key based on their overall starctaft experience, and not on their teamliquid experience/achievements. And most of them did not do anything wrong there, yet many began calling them selfish, nubs, asshats etc. etc. etc. They just saw the possibility of getting the key, and signed for it. I guarantee a lot of them (myself included) didnt really think they could have serious chances of wining, so mostly they done this for fun. But as you know, hope dies last.


ah, fair enough. so its expected / natural for people to spin "deserving", given their desperation. I guess that's fair to say.

but look at it from the other side: teamliquid expected another interpretation, expected another outcome. When hundreds of low post counters come in with an attitude of "we might as well give this a shot", it destroyed the ideal. From that perspective, why shouldn't a natural response of tl also be to get angry? And even begin namecalling?

I'm not saying it's okay...regrettable, of course, but if you look at it from tl's perspective I hope you can feel less annoyed ^^;;
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 18 2010 04:39 GMT
#992
On April 18 2010 13:28 Cheree wrote:
Grrr. It's been like 30mins without anyone to argue with. So I'll sum up my thoughts.

The Original Contest
It's intended to be based on worth measured by the quality and quantity of contribution you have made to this community.

People who've been nominated by others are generally more deserving.
People who nominated themselves are generally less deserving.

It shouldn't matter how you were nominated however, your contribution is all that should matter despite these correlations.

This Thread
It unfairly groups deserving people who nominated themselves with less deserving people who nominated themselves. It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this. It claims to offer people who made a mistake in nominating themselves a way to redeem themselves by choosing to opt-out, when it is their intention that matters, not their decision. Let's not forget, It is highly entertaining.

Well don't argue for the sake of arguing, but I'll say something on this.

Yes it's true that people who were nominated by others should deserve a better chance at a key, which is why this thread was created, seperating the self-nominated from the rest.

Also, it's my understanding that the new members only signed up to nominate themselves for a chance at the key, and they're most likely not going to stick around after they do or don't recieve one.
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 04:44:49
April 18 2010 04:43 GMT
#993
1st post ever for a lurker...

I'd like to go back in time and nominate myself. J/K my computer can't run it anyway But it made me register!
Meow.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 04:49:58
April 18 2010 04:45 GMT
#994
heheh, I hope none of you get it solely because I wasn't around to self nominate =P

Fun contests like these build the community 100%. Winning the CJ shit however long ago is what forced me into posting.

Now if you get a beta key and then never post again or worse go post on gosugamers, then you can die in a fire. I'm confident yall will make the right choice though 8]

Actually now that I think about it there a couple people overlooked I'd have liked to nominate for keys... dammit =(
PGHammer
Profile Joined February 2010
United States132 Posts
April 18 2010 04:47 GMT
#995
I'll be around regardless (including after the beta is over); however, the point of the nomination thread (from what I read in the original post) was that the nominated had to *earn it*, which would (in my humble opinion) rule out self-nomination OR self-promotion. That is why I didn't go that route myself, besides my coming up empty any other way..

Bad news, fellas
Cheree
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 04:55:02
April 18 2010 04:49 GMT
#996
On April 18 2010 13:39 Neos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:28 Cheree wrote:
Grrr. It's been like 30mins without anyone to argue with. So I'll sum up my thoughts.

The Original Contest
It's intended to be based on worth measured by the quality and quantity of contribution you have made to this community.

People who've been nominated by others are generally more deserving.
People who nominated themselves are generally less deserving.

It shouldn't matter how you were nominated however, your contribution is all that should matter despite these correlations.

This Thread
It unfairly groups deserving people who nominated themselves with less deserving people who nominated themselves. It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this. It claims to offer people who made a mistake in nominating themselves a way to redeem themselves by choosing to opt-out, when it is their intention that matters, not their decision. Let's not forget, It is highly entertaining.

Well don't argue for the sake of arguing, but I'll say something on this.

Yes it's true that people who were nominated by others should deserve a better chance at a key, which is why this thread was created, seperating the self-nominated from the rest.

Also, it's my understanding that the new members only signed up to nominate themselves for a chance at the key, and they're most likely not going to stick around after they do or don't recieve one.

Watch your wording. It's not true that ALL people who were nominated by others are more deserving than ALL people who nominated themselves. Switch ALL to MOST, and I'll agree. This difference is important, cause it is assumed that the people in the OP list are ALL less deserving than those who were nominated by others, when that is simply not true.

I agree with your second statement. Just a tiny ammendment to say most* new members will act/acted that way.

Btw, thanks for your input. I should start not being so to-the-point and have some people skills. XD
*wants beta*
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 18 2010 04:53 GMT
#997
Actually now that I'm rereading this whole thing, did people that got nominated by others get keys automatically and only people that put themselves up are in this little deal?

If so I feel even worse for missing it lol
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 18 2010 04:55 GMT
#998
On April 18 2010 13:49 Cheree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:39 Neos wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:28 Cheree wrote:
Grrr. It's been like 30mins without anyone to argue with. So I'll sum up my thoughts.

The Original Contest
It's intended to be based on worth measured by the quality and quantity of contribution you have made to this community.

People who've been nominated by others are generally more deserving.
People who nominated themselves are generally less deserving.

It shouldn't matter how you were nominated however, your contribution is all that should matter despite these correlations.

This Thread
It unfairly groups deserving people who nominated themselves with less deserving people who nominated themselves. It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this. It claims to offer people who made a mistake in nominating themselves a way to redeem themselves by choosing to opt-out, when it is their intention that matters, not their decision. Let's not forget, It is highly entertaining.

Well don't argue for the sake of arguing, but I'll say something on this.

Yes it's true that people who were nominated by others should deserve a better chance at a key, which is why this thread was created, seperating the self-nominated from the rest.

Also, it's my understanding that the new members only signed up to nominate themselves for a chance at the key, and they're most likely not going to stick around after they do or don't recieve one.

Watch your wording. It's not true that ALL people who were nominated by others are more deserving than ALL people who nominated themselves. Switch ALL to MOST, and I'll agree. This difference is important, cause it is assumed that the people in the OP list are ALL less deserving than those who were nominated by others, when that is simply not true.

I agree with your second statement. Just a tiny ammendment to say most* new members will act/acted that way.

Well, I never said "ALL" once there, and of course I do mean MOST people.
Cheree
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-18 05:03:16
April 18 2010 04:58 GMT
#999
On April 18 2010 13:55 Neos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 13:49 Cheree wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:39 Neos wrote:
On April 18 2010 13:28 Cheree wrote:
Grrr. It's been like 30mins without anyone to argue with. So I'll sum up my thoughts.

The Original Contest
It's intended to be based on worth measured by the quality and quantity of contribution you have made to this community.

People who've been nominated by others are generally more deserving.
People who nominated themselves are generally less deserving.

It shouldn't matter how you were nominated however, your contribution is all that should matter despite these correlations.

This Thread
It unfairly groups deserving people who nominated themselves with less deserving people who nominated themselves. It also unecessarily patronizes new members from sticking around in this community, potentially hurting TL - but we'll never know this. It claims to offer people who made a mistake in nominating themselves a way to redeem themselves by choosing to opt-out, when it is their intention that matters, not their decision. Let's not forget, It is highly entertaining.

Well don't argue for the sake of arguing, but I'll say something on this.

Yes it's true that people who were nominated by others should deserve a better chance at a key, which is why this thread was created, seperating the self-nominated from the rest.

Also, it's my understanding that the new members only signed up to nominate themselves for a chance at the key, and they're most likely not going to stick around after they do or don't recieve one.

Watch your wording. It's not true that ALL people who were nominated by others are more deserving than ALL people who nominated themselves. Switch ALL to MOST, and I'll agree. This difference is important, cause it is assumed that the people in the OP list are ALL less deserving than those who were nominated by others, when that is simply not true.

I agree with your second statement. Just a tiny ammendment to say most* new members will act/acted that way.

Well, I never said "ALL" once there, and of course I do mean MOST people.

And the difference between ALL and MOST are the innocent victims of this thread. The rest are victims, not necessarily innocent, but still undeserving of this type of social crucifiction for one mistake. TL should get to know them better before scaring them away.

Yes, I'm being dramatic. :p
*wants beta*
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
April 18 2010 05:00 GMT
#1000
this is so out of hand, its just a beta key for a game lol

Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 184
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
OSC
6h 51m
Replay Cast
6h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.