• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

Nominate Someone to Win a Beta Key - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 17 2010 02:15 GMT
#541
On April 17 2010 11:11 Qatol wrote:
I'll also nominate Ver for a key. The guy has written a TLFE, posts good content regularly in the strategy forum, is on liquipedia staff, and helps out people a bunch in the mafia forum.

I heart both Qatol and Ver~
Also Mafia game is good to go! Will be sending you the role list to see if it's decently balanced once I get it generated.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
imperfect
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada1652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 02:20:04
April 17 2010 02:17 GMT
#542
Ver for quality strategy posts since i can remember.

and streamers! they definitely deserve a key

oop and marcoso for keeping the Small VOD thread nice and clean! and ZeroDPX as well for the recommended vods
blind bisu free and anytime fanboy.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
April 17 2010 02:19 GMT
#543
Oh god I forgot to nominate

lemonwalrus <- the tusks are too sexy
harem <- cute little Zergling ^_^
TranslatorBaa!
Stopdroproll
Profile Joined March 2010
United States101 Posts
April 17 2010 02:20 GMT
#544
Ann yeong ha se yo (learned from friend lulz)

Well, since I doubt anyone would nominate me since I've relatively new, I will nominate myself. I don't really know what else to say. I played Diablo II when I was like 9 and I'm 19 now. Played WoW for a while, played both exps (can't believe I didn't get chosen beta for those either!!) but no longer play cause its too expensive. Started playing SC like last year, extremely late, but it looks like I came in at a good time now that SC2 is getting ready to come out. Discovered TeamLiquid is the place to be for SC community.

Zai jian (I'm Chinese, help me compete against Koreans ^_^)
But at what cost?
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
April 17 2010 02:20 GMT
#545
On April 17 2010 10:46 Mentat wrote:
[image loading]

This thread is hilarious, but I think it was a very poorly thought out idea.

TL could have done so many interesting things to give away these beta keys instead of a lump sum nomination & distribution.

It would be a good idea to delete this thread, come up with some fun ideas / contests that don't involve designing something on photoshop, and run with that.



As hilarious as this thread is, still those who have no keys feel like -

[image loading]
Gokain
Profile Joined April 2010
United States49 Posts
April 17 2010 02:22 GMT
#546
To all,

I would like to nominate myself.

I am sadly late to the SC scene; the first time I played SC BW was about 2 years ago and due to my utter inexperience at the game, I was rolled by more skilled players in every match I played. I was discouraged from attempting to improve in an environment that was so vastly above my level.

However, with the advent of the SC2 beta, I have reinvigorated my motivation to improve at SC and become a part of this community. I have played a handful of matches on the beta through my friend's account, and to me, it feels like novel environment that encourages newcomers to RTS/SC, even managing to win several games.

Evidently, I am a newcomer to these forums, but I am beginning to discover the wealth of information available here [Day[9]'s podcasts, vidcasts, forum threads, etc.]. With my own beta key, I will be able to supplement the knowledge I am absorbing with significant playtesting.

Thanks,

Gokain
coV
Profile Joined January 2010
United States31 Posts
April 17 2010 02:29 GMT
#547
I nominate myself because I'm a die hard fan of StarCraft. I loved it ever since I've been playing. I will always cherish this and always be proud of what Team Liquid did, I will spread all the good they have done, and I love being part of the SC community, so I can help other and learn more. SC2 is new to everyone and they should be able to learn the new concept and adapt but never forget the OG...StarCraft
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 02:31:26
April 17 2010 02:31 GMT
#548
When will the results of the nominations come out?
Fantasy is a beast
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 17 2010 02:31 GMT
#549
I nominate myself because everyday I don't play sc2, I die a little inside.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 02:34:15
April 17 2010 02:32 GMT
#550
On April 17 2010 10:07 Savio wrote:
Now I wish I still had my "invite a friend" key (gave it to my dad, who deserved it since at the age of 68, and with 15 apm, 2-6 hours practice everyday for like a year finally beat Omega in BW and is now tearing it up in the Copper league).

I hope a get another friend invite key cause there are seriously more than 20 people in thread who really deserve a key.


Your dad sounds like my dad but 20 years older. He was stuck on omega for the longest time, and was so annoyed when I raped it first try (before I started playing online). He's beaten it since then though lol
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 02:37:21
April 17 2010 02:34 GMT
#551
After missing out on and then reading R1CH's contest and the TL scavenger hunt, I really wish all these keys were given out in those types of contests, they looked like a lot of fun ^^ (and a lot of work to make, ofc)

Did Kau ever end up getting one? I nominate him.

edit: Trozz too! I love that guy.
edit2: LOL at all the first posts in here
slowmanrunning
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada285 Posts
April 17 2010 02:37 GMT
#552
I nominate [p]Drake because he's the only one I see on the front page who actually did something besides say "I nominate myself, because I want it!" (mind you he said that too) but he posted videos of him singing to songs he made about sc2 which is putting yourself out there for criticism.

Sorry to anyone else who did something cool, but im not gonna filter through 28 pages because I need to go play some beta :p
I aim to become a hydralisk and then stop posting, cause I don't wanna be a queen...
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
April 17 2010 02:44 GMT
#553
I nominate whoever holds the post below me
Killphil
Profile Joined October 2009
United States13 Posts
April 17 2010 02:46 GMT
#554
I would like to nominate Nick_54 for an sc2 beta key. He was the person who got me into starcraft, it his pretty much his life. His intense love of Bisu is a bit gay. He got me and a bunch of my friends into starcraft and even brought me to this site that he has contributed over 1000 posts to. If anyone deserves it is him.
Protoss all-ins :D
silentguy
Profile Joined April 2010
99 Posts
April 17 2010 02:48 GMT
#555
May I nominate myself? I just started. But I'm a big fan of StarCraft.... yeah I'm not getting it am I? But hopefully I do. I don't have any good special training. To be honest, I'm probably one of the worst players you've seen. But take pity? Well, I'll try and get better!
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 03:17:02
April 17 2010 03:06 GMT
#556
I nominate nowhereman for his awesome video

oh we can do more than one, in that case:

Pholon
Konadora
Mystlord
Roffles
MrHoon
Marcoso
Atrioc
Disciple
the courage to be a lazy bum
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 17 2010 03:07 GMT
#557
I will also nominate Ver. He's upstanding, has fantastic post quality in both the strategy sections and in other, SECRET sections and he's a pretty nice guy.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
April 17 2010 03:08 GMT
#558

(HD quality not yet processed)(I did not notice how tired I was today haha. Oh well.)

Hey everyone, my name is IndecisivePenguin and I nominate myself for a Beta Key.

Now you guys are probably wondering why I nominate myself, seeing as how none of you guys know who I am. My name is Jason and I'm currently 17 years old. I don't have the history that many of you do. I also don't have the achievements. I don't have the reputation, and I don't have the community's support.

So what am I doing nominating myself?

I saw this thread get posted the very same day I decided to finally make my first SC2 Report video. I wanted to be able to bring all recent news and events to the YouTube audience, talking about everything important in SC2 that happens every week. Blizzard info, patches, tournaments, news, and important discussions going on in the SC2 world.

Why am I wanting to do something like this? Well first of all, I believe in giving back to the community. TeamLiquid has been, without a doubt, my home for all things Starcraft, and maybe even more. I'm not a veteran poster, but even in my days of lurking, I've found something of an attachment to this site. By doing these videos I hope to reach out and provide just a taste of what you guys have given me.

Secondly, we all start somewhere. I don't have high aspirations to become anything legendary in the StarCraft community, but I do believe it is a proper time for me to start making a name for myself. However, I don't gain very much for myself just by being recognized as somebody. I don't need this kind of attention. Rather, I wish to be something of a positive force in this community; something more than just another poster.

I know what this key means to every single one of us on this site, and maybe there are others that want it a lot more than I do, but I still feel that I deserve it. I don't want to just report news and articles that I find, I want to be able to connect with the audience by giving in-depth analysis from within the game. I want to understand that game, so that I may be even more effective in my goal.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm asking for purely unselfish reasons. I know very well that I will enjoy playing the game to the fullest extent, just as anyone else would on this site. But my use doesn't simply stop at my pleasure. By getting first-hand experience at this game, it gives me an opportunity to give back even more.

And this is how I see this nomination process; as an opportunity. I cannot express fully my gratitude to TL and everyone who's a part of this site for the opportunities they provide for us, in small ways and big ways. This key is a big opportunity, and I hope the community finds enough reason in my cause to give me one of the keys. And even if I am not chosen, I do have faith in this community that the keys will be given to those who truly deserve them.

Cheers to all participating.
Guc
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia28 Posts
April 17 2010 03:12 GMT
#559
I'd like to nominate myself! I've been playing Bw for many years and people might recognize the name GuCMaN[Siege] ChAkrA-X17 Soul)Z(ChAkrA and [G'_'g].

I just got my wisdom teeth out and I'm stuck at home for 2 weeks with nothing to do...

Would appreciate a key xD

and gl to EG vs TL
CORN! I ATE NO CORN
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
April 17 2010 03:15 GMT
#560
On April 17 2010 11:19 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Oh god I forgot to nominate

lemonwalrus <- the tusks are too sexy
harem <- cute little Zergling ^_^


harems already got a key
Free Palestine
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft343
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft343
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 165
Noble 77
Hyuk 63
NaDa 43
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox375
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4664
Khaldor702
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 815
shahzam539
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0301
KnowMe204
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH363
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21402
Other Games
• imaqtpie737
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 13m
Online Event
11h 13m
FEL
16h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.