http://sclegacy.com/news/23-sc2/529-igromir-2009-starcraft-ii-coverage-day-1
I 'spose it's not surprising, but it's still disheartening.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
[wh]_ForAlways
United States235 Posts
http://sclegacy.com/news/23-sc2/529-igromir-2009-starcraft-ii-coverage-day-1 I 'spose it's not surprising, but it's still disheartening. | ||
|
Chuiu
3470 Posts
| ||
|
Pufftrees
2449 Posts
| ||
|
Always
United States376 Posts
Crud. edit: thanks for the update though. | ||
|
Megalisk
United States6095 Posts
| ||
|
Median
20 Posts
| ||
|
nataziel
Australia1455 Posts
((((((((((((((((((((((well, at least it gives me time to get my schoolwork sorted | ||
|
ForTheSwarm
United States556 Posts
On November 08 2009 12:25 Megalisk wrote: Long live Brood War! Ha ha, +1. SC2 Release date pushed back to [whenever WoW dies] | ||
|
Spawkuring
United States755 Posts
| ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
| ||
|
So no fek
United States3001 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
On November 08 2009 12:26 Median wrote: Excellent. The more time they spend on it, the better. You realize it's only being held back because they haven't finished Bnet 2.0? The actual game is ready for beta =[ | ||
|
blue_arrow
1971 Posts
| ||
|
Node
United States2159 Posts
I was really hoping they were just waiting for the conversion of WoW accounts to BNet to release the beta. Guess it's gonna be longer... | ||
|
selboN
United States2523 Posts
| ||
|
DyEnasTy
United States3720 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + duh broodwar when I first heard they were pushing beta back (repeatedly) I was upset cause I wanted to play sooo bad. But now I feel like "whatev" cause I fell back in love with Broodwar. Largely in part to iccup and the awesome tl.net. I feel like im playing a new game everytime I play. And following pro/foreigner SC is just so amazing. So.... in short thank you teamliquid! | ||
|
29 fps
United States5725 Posts
| ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
On November 08 2009 12:47 DyEnasTy wrote: Hey gives us more time with the best rts game ever! + Show Spoiler + duh broodwar when I first heard they were pushing beta back (repeatedly) I was upset cause I wanted to play sooo bad. But now I feel like "whatev" cause I fell back in love with Broodwar. Largely in part to iccup and the awesome tl.net. I feel like im playing a new game everytime I play. And following pro/foreigner SC is just so amazing. So.... in short thank you teamliquid! That is actually really awesome to hear/read :D I am happy people can still come back or start appreciating the game for how amazing it is. | ||
|
Megalisk
United States6095 Posts
On November 08 2009 12:49 29 fps wrote: pushed back several more times, then canceled? like sc ghost? DONT EVEN SAY THAT OMG | ||
|
ShivaN
United States933 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong Shuttle Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Larva actioN [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2773 olofmeister1244 hiko941 B2W.Neo649 Livibee580 crisheroes372 XBOCT249 Pyrionflax223 Hui .174 Liquid`VortiX115 QueenE37 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|