• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:23
CEST 03:23
KST 10:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9309 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 1118 Next
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
December 06 2009 14:17 GMT
#761
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this edited statement? *Confused*
Mada Mada Dane
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
December 06 2009 21:45 GMT
#762
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly


lol in what way!?

are you referring to how I always say "dont use build orders!" but how I always say "builds" casually?
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
December 06 2009 21:48 GMT
#763
On December 05 2009 07:12 Yakyak wrote:
Right now livestream seems unable to find the last cast, as well as the 3rd part of the cast tha happened wednesday. Any info / solution ?


is it working now? It generally takes 24 hours for them to begin functioning properly, so I want about that long to post them. I tried posting "super fast" this time, but apparently it may have backfired on me 8]
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
December 06 2009 21:50 GMT
#764
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly

I guess he means that day[9] sometimes says the wrong build that the player is using ;D. Noticed few times, no big deal ;P.
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
December 06 2009 21:59 GMT
#765
On December 07 2009 06:50 ProoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly

I guess he means that day[9] sometimes says the wrong build that the player is using ;D. Noticed few times, no big deal ;P.


Yeah I noticed that I did that twice or so in the ZvZ games. With other matchups, I tend to talk alot at the start about possibilities since there are so few deviations early on and, naturally, my focus isn't on the main screen. In ZvZ, I should really focus on the game RIGHT from the start, since BIG changes are occurring early on.

At least I went back and corrected myself. I would never provide misinformation
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
December 06 2009 22:00 GMT
#766
On December 07 2009 06:59 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2009 06:50 ProoM wrote:
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly

I guess he means that day[9] sometimes says the wrong build that the player is using ;D. Noticed few times, no big deal ;P.


Yeah I noticed that I did that twice or so in the ZvZ games. With other matchups, I tend to talk alot at the start about possibilities since there are so few deviations early on and, naturally, my focus isn't on the main screen. In ZvZ, I should really focus on the game RIGHT from the start, since BIG changes are occurring early on.

At least I went back and corrected myself. I would never provide misinformation

On December 07 2009 06:48 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2009 07:12 Yakyak wrote:
Right now livestream seems unable to find the last cast, as well as the 3rd part of the cast tha happened wednesday. Any info / solution ?


is it working now? It generally takes 24 hours for them to begin functioning properly, so I want about that long to post them. I tried posting "super fast" this time, but apparently it may have backfired on me 8]

yes it works now :}. It worked for me before, when it didn't work for anyone else ;].
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
December 06 2009 22:04 GMT
#767
Your analysis is awesome!

You are very articulate thanks for the 30+ hours of footage!
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
December 07 2009 01:56 GMT
#768
I've only just found these today and can I just say thanks for doing them! I'm only D so I'm still really learning the game and watching these helps me alot. Some of the things you say is stuff that I should already know but I don't put them into practice.

I was watching the first replay analysis of the TvP at around my level of play and one thing I always struggle with, is actually going for a push because I never say when I'm going to do anything. I end up just starving myself by not moving out.

Thanks for doing all the videos you do and I'll go back to watching them
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 07 2009 03:42 GMT
#769
That game you mentioned with the maelstrom, was Violet versus HyuK on Heartbreak Ridge.

Guemchi killed Lux's mutas without using maelstrom at all.
RIP Aaliyah
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-07 04:13:54
December 07 2009 04:11 GMT
#770
OSL
OSL
OSL
x2
:D

Btw, where's the link to his game? Nvm, got it.
Jaedong
PangO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Chile1870 Posts
December 07 2009 04:15 GMT
#771
Anyone has the link to that Stork vs JD game on Desti ?
In Economics, the majority is always wrong. aka: MattRz
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 07 2009 04:20 GMT
#772
Super excited for the OSL casts... so glad he agreed to do them again.
nialo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States11 Posts
December 07 2009 04:48 GMT
#773


is stork v. jaedong on destination, I assume that's the game that was mentioned in the cast. features Stork losing his natural assimilator to zerglings, similar to the problems Violet had.

I think there's actually fpvod's of that whole series on youtube somewhere, but I can't find them right now.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
December 07 2009 18:26 GMT
#774
Not sure if this is supposed to go in here but it sparked off of watching the D/D+/C- replay analysis. Since Macro was one of my biggest issues I went into a game just focusing on keeping my resources low and just 1a2a3a units into the enemy. I only really did this against the computer to start with to test it out. Once you've reached max supply and you're replenishing your army when they die what exactly do you spend your resources on?

I was finding without any units to build as Terran I couldn't quite work out what to spend them on. At that point in a game is it ok to stockpile them or is there something specific I could be building?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Pure.Calm
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom196 Posts
December 07 2009 22:02 GMT
#775
Hey,

As a relatively new player who would like to play more competitively, ive began playing with terran. Specificly in TvZ would you recommend me just starting of with a standard midgame push build (ie something like 3 tanks and a vessel) or do you think i should do something more towards an extreme like just start going pure SK, or Mech?

At the moment my APM is around 100-110. I always here that SK needs around 300 apm to be played effectively and whilst i realise im not anywhere near that atm i dont mind loosing a ton of games if it means me improving in the best way. Additionaly I started player a week or two ago and quickly sunk to d- level and had an apm of 50, however after a day or so i began just playing against c rank or higher players. In these game i lost the majority of them, however after just a few days of playing my apm had doubled and i feel i became a much better player. Do you you think its worth continuing this or do you think there is a faster way to improve? I also noticed you saying that whenever you wanted 300 APM you began spamming alot to get to 300 APM and then eventually these spam clicks became usfull and not just pure spam anymore. Do you think this is applicable to my situation to try to get it around 200 for instance?

Thanks alot, puRe

Ps. Would you recomend playing without sound to look at the minimap more?

Thanks
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
December 07 2009 22:07 GMT
#776
More comedy segments!

I was crying when you played that video of the woman drawing the dragon during the osl cast.
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
December 07 2009 22:10 GMT
#777
On December 07 2009 13:20 meeple wrote:
Super excited for the OSL casts... so glad he agreed to do them again.

sauce please?
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
Tribulation
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway86 Posts
December 08 2009 00:07 GMT
#778
On December 07 2009 13:20 meeple wrote:
Super excited for the OSL casts... so glad he agreed to do them again.

He is?! awesome. what day is he casting, Wednesday or Friday?
Scrixie
Profile Joined September 2009
26 Posts
December 08 2009 01:01 GMT
#779
day[9] vs xellos!!!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
December 08 2009 01:05 GMT
#780
Wow. I actually can't thank you enough Day. ^_^

I'm only still playing practice games on iCCUP with people but since watching your videos I've improved my game tenfold. I'm still losing but after watching back at my replays it's so obvious what I've done wrong and how I can fix it. You're daily casts are incredibly insightful and helpful. Thanks for doing them. :>

FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
NeuroSwarm 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Bale 61
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9026
JimRising 555
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1105
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 37m
Patches Events
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 37m
OSC
21h 37m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.