• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9546 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 40

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 1118 Next
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 01:26:25
December 08 2009 01:25 GMT
#781
On December 08 2009 10:01 Scrixie wrote:
day[9] vs xellos!!!


wow that might actually be a really good idea. yeah, i think i WILL do that

[edit]

scheduled for thursday wednesday!
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
NO MY LIQUIBET
Profile Joined May 2009
United States294 Posts
December 08 2009 02:41 GMT
#782
Any chance you can do Stork vs Flash from the OSL soon?
NO MY LIQUIBET
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
December 08 2009 02:46 GMT
#783
On December 08 2009 11:41 NO MY LIQUIBET wrote:
Any chance you can do Stork vs Flash from the OSL soon?


woops thought I already put that in! It's definitely on for tuesday now
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
KingV
Profile Joined April 2009
United States97 Posts
December 08 2009 02:50 GMT
#784
How are you gonna do DAy[9] vs Xeris? Get a replay and cast or just cast while you are playing
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
Glaucus
Profile Joined June 2009
479 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 03:33:04
December 08 2009 03:11 GMT
#785
Oddly enough ret doesn't use shift-tab-tab for colours.

Ret says he has trouble noticing drops in ZvT. But if he makes his opponent red then it should be easier to see them, depending on the colour.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 08 2009 03:27 GMT
#786
Hopefully someone will record those overlord sounds Day9 just made.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
December 08 2009 04:02 GMT
#787
Thanks for the cast tonight Day[9]! Really helpful, as usual!
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
December 08 2009 04:06 GMT
#788
On December 08 2009 11:50 KingV wrote:
How are you gonna do DAy[9] vs Xeris? Get a replay and cast or just cast while you are playing


xellos**** . Also, it's my game vs him from WCG 2004 Grand Finals
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Scrixie
Profile Joined September 2009
26 Posts
December 08 2009 04:44 GMT
#789
some old school stuff XD gona be great cant wait
ObeseDenis
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada4 Posts
December 08 2009 04:55 GMT
#790
The only thing that really sucks with this stream is waiting for the next video to come up, it should be Day[9].tv Hourly.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
December 08 2009 08:15 GMT
#791
Is it just me or does Day9 look extremely Jewish when he has his beard and hair grown out? I wonder if the glasses will make him look even more Jewish.

No offense to anyone it's just an observation, not saying all Jews look alike or anything, that's Asians
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Glaucus
Profile Joined June 2009
479 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 08:17:28
December 08 2009 08:16 GMT
#792
How can someone look Jewish? I mean I get how people look Asian. But Jewish is a religion even though the religion itself has a dogma that claims it's an ethnicity.
Zerum
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden348 Posts
December 08 2009 08:59 GMT
#793
where is the new VODs? I haven't seen a new one sens the double zvz one.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
December 08 2009 09:09 GMT
#794
On December 08 2009 17:16 Glaucus wrote:
How can someone look Jewish? I mean I get how people look Asian. But Jewish is a religion even though the religion itself has a dogma that claims it's an ethnicity.


Curly, typically dark hair. Different noses and figures, they also seem to, as a whole, age into a different look as well.

This is all stereotyped obviously but for a couple hundred years the Jewish population was very insular and, relative to other groups, small and that made predominant features show up more. Just ends up that people can look a bit Jewish.

I'm sure the same could be said of any specific insular denomination of other religions as well.
Remember Violet.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 08 2009 09:22 GMT
#795
People say I look jewish because my nose is kinda big and I have curly hair. But I have goddamn blonde hair and blue eyes, come on.
RIP Aaliyah
Zholistic
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia278 Posts
December 08 2009 09:55 GMT
#796
Freaking awesome casts man. Total love.

Although I would loooove if you casted a game day[9] vs Tasteless grudge match wooo!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
December 08 2009 10:26 GMT
#797
On December 07 2009 06:45 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly


lol in what way!?

are you referring to how I always say "dont use build orders!" but how I always say "builds" casually?

I am referring to how during Action vs Shine you harp on how there's a huge difference between overpool and 9pool in ZvZ only to spend the rest of the game saying the Shine overpooled when he actually 9pooled.
brood war for life, brood war forever
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
December 08 2009 11:26 GMT
#798
On December 08 2009 19:26 Crunchums wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2009 06:45 Day[9] wrote:
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly


lol in what way!?

are you referring to how I always say "dont use build orders!" but how I always say "builds" casually?

I am referring to how during Action vs Shine you harp on how there's a huge difference between overpool and 9pool in ZvZ only to spend the rest of the game saying the Shine overpooled when he actually 9pooled.


Wow i said that? I apparently misspoke, since I was completely aware start to finish that it was a 9pool. (similar to how in my podcast I kept saying stargate when I meant cyber core lol).
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
December 08 2009 12:16 GMT
#799
On December 08 2009 20:26 Day[9] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2009 19:26 Crunchums wrote:
On December 07 2009 06:45 Day[9] wrote:
On December 06 2009 20:09 Crunchums wrote:
Thank you for doing more ZvZ's
edit: but after watching; for god's sake learn to classify builds properly


lol in what way!?

are you referring to how I always say "dont use build orders!" but how I always say "builds" casually?

I am referring to how during Action vs Shine you harp on how there's a huge difference between overpool and 9pool in ZvZ only to spend the rest of the game saying the Shine overpooled when he actually 9pooled.


Wow i said that? I apparently misspoke, since I was completely aware start to finish that it was a 9pool. (similar to how in my podcast I kept saying stargate when I meant cyber core lol).

Clearly you should do more ZvZ's to atone for this [image loading]
brood war for life, brood war forever
cHicKeLoR
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany559 Posts
December 08 2009 15:45 GMT
#800
12.7 7pm PST / 12.8 12:00 KST - Ret vs A+ Korean - Replay
12.8 7pm PST / 12.9 12:00 KST - Stork vs Flash - Heartbreak Ridge
12.9 7pm PST / 12.10 12:00 KST - Day[9] vs Xellos - Korhal


I really could not have asked for more... except more osl stuff .

Thx for you daily sc tv!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.