• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:58
CEST 01:58
KST 08:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 32

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 379 Next
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
January 20 2012 13:13 GMT
#621
On January 20 2012 21:37 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 14:55 Kamais Ookin wrote:
I have a question for bulking up. GOMAD is great and all but a thought crossed my mind. Milk is the little boy's stuff, isn't it all about chocolate milk? If I GOMAD chocolate milk I'd get close to 4k calories off of it alone. With everything else I eat in the day, I can get 6k+ calories everyday. Opinions on this? Will I turn beastly if I do this?
Basically to sum things up I want to gain 40lbs by the end of this year and I think that's possible but I don't know if I should just continue with the GOMAD 4k~ calories diet or if that won't be sufficient enough.

Weren't you like 150lbs? I would think 6k kcal is like way WAY overkill. If I make the assumption you need 3k kcal to gain 1lbs/week, which at your current weight probably is an okay estimate, maybe little bit too much. If you ignore energy to build muscle and assume everything go into fat, 1lbs of fat is 3500kcal, and that you would still need 3k kcal as you gain weight(wrong).
6000-3000=3000 surplus kcal per day <=> Roughly 0.85lbs of fat per day. There's about 345 days left of the year so that's 0.85*345=293.25lbs of fat...

Obviously these calculations are overall stupid and incorrect but it should get the point across that 6k is way too much. You might need to increase the 4k once you reach a certain weight but it should be more than enough for some time.
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 13:28:59
January 20 2012 13:25 GMT
#622
dude if you can afford £4+ per day / £120/month on chocolate milk then go for it lol
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 20 2012 13:49 GMT
#623
On January 20 2012 22:25 FFGenerations wrote:
dude if you can afford £4+ per day / £120/month on chocolate milk then go for it lol


or buy tons of muscle milk and blend with milk.

massive explossion of sex.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 14:35:39
January 20 2012 14:28 GMT
#624
On January 20 2012 10:16 FiWiFaKi wrote:
355lb Deadlift @ 168lb body weight today x 3 felt amazing today. Going to the Dominican Republic on the 27th so I need to be getting lean. -48C with windchill here yesterday, going to be a nice vacation.

Why are lean-gains looked down upon here? I definitely would not want to do a program that pretty much makes me put on fat, and eating a good controlled diet isn't really difficult... Actually the reason I bring this up is because I was talking to someone at the gym today who was complaining to me about Starr's 5x5 because it made his skin ugly.

Biologically it makes sense too, fat cells never disappear, they just shrink A LOT but you're still left with that ugly skin that gets rashes easier, doesn't tan equally, is more flabby etc. The more and more I read and hear peoples experiences the more I feel SS/similar programs are the lazy mans quick solution to putting on muscle mass. I myself am not big, but compared to the people in my gym, I can sincerely say I'm one of the few who don't look like shit, maybe it's me caring too much about aesthetics, and I do think once most peoples progress stops or slows down greatly, people will strive for aesthetics much more than lift gains.

I feel like every other week now I'm bad-mouthing SS, but if it's just the perfect weightlifting program, it WOULD be more popular. Very few people know about it, and the ones that do is all from the internet, the reason being I think, is the internet demographics values strength over visual appeal a lot more than... other people. I dislike how people don't even seem to give the other routines a chance. For 5 months I've done my compound + isolation "bro workout" and compared to the people here, I think my progress was better, and I was a little scrawny kid when I started too.

Hell, today I saw someone doing dips between two benches, legs on one bench (you know which one)... Anyways he had massive triceps (his arms around 18-19 inches), and I came to ask him if he has any tips. He says "Yeah man, for my triceps, I just do these dips, it isolates them more." I ask him how many reps does do you usually do? "As many as I can!" So you don't add any weight? "Nah, I've never added weight, just keep increasing reps". Anyways he goes to do 20 of these dips, takes a maybe 45 second breather, and he does it again. He told me he always did these types of exercises. Many people here would think "lol what an idiot", but seriously, real life experience has their merit, I just hate the attitude of anything but SS is bad for a beginner.



tbh the main reason why I always suggest new people do SS is because I dont know any other routines :D
but I think as long as there is some structure behind your program (and you are actually doing a program and dont just do the exercises you feel like doing that day), and its incorporating the big three, you will see gains from pretty much anything, thats the beauty of beginner gains!
its just that starting strength will probably give you the most out of those beginner gains in the shortest amount of time.

I also agree with pretty much everything Sneakyz said

oh and grats on your deadlift, pretty strong!

On January 20 2012 22:25 FFGenerations wrote:
dude if you can afford £4+ per day / £120/month on chocolate milk then go for it lol


yeah I would not do that. chocolate milk has a LOT of sugar. just stick with regular gomad. and, as sneakyz already pointed out, 6k calories seems excessive. although you would probably get massively strong by eating this much, you would also put on a lot of bodyfat. if thats ok with you then go for it.
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
January 20 2012 14:34 GMT
#625
I like SS or SL because of its simplicity. fewer lifts so you can concentrate on learning them really well. get in and out of the gym. and easy programming with a simple linear progression.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 20 2012 15:30 GMT
#626
I like squatting heavy.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 16:39:09
January 20 2012 16:37 GMT
#627
FiWiFaKi , ask yourself how long a guy has been doing that routine? 5, 10, 15, 20 years? a lot of the bigger people at the gym are also more aged people, regardless of what they do there. i mean if he is 40 and has been training since he is 20...well you see what i mean. i guess, if anyting, if you like what youre doing and can do it with consistency then that is a key
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
January 20 2012 18:25 GMT
#628
On January 21 2012 00:30 sJarl wrote:
I like squatting heavy.

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
January 20 2012 18:51 GMT
#629
On January 21 2012 03:25 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 00:30 sJarl wrote:
I like squatting heavy.


I like it when jesus politely taps on my brain and asks me what the fuck I think I'm doing.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 20 2012 19:35 GMT
#630
Doctors orders, have to take a week off from lifting. Apparently it's possible to squat TOO heavy.

haven't eaten anything in almost 36 hours except for one protein shake... so I suppose I should use the days off to make up for that?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
January 20 2012 20:45 GMT
#631
I figured out the problem with my squat yesterday. Inflexible hamstrings. I stretched for a while before goingh at it today and voilá, perfect form. Still fucking weak in the legs though Looking forward to deadlift on monday without back pains.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
January 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#632
Yeah unfortunately chocolate milk does have 3x more sugar then regular milk, I don't want diabetes! Thanks for the help guys, I guess I'll just stick to what's been working thus far and eat the 4k calories a day with SL heavy exercises.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
January 20 2012 23:24 GMT
#633
If you're healthy and exercising your body has the capacity to handle the carbohydrates.

On some level, you have to have some other factors precipitate type 2 diabetes.

Like for instance, the Kitava of Papua New guinea (IIRC) eat about 70% of their diets as carbohydrates and they don't have diabetes, heart disease, etc. So if sugars via carbohydrates JUST caused diabetes they would definitely have it.

Of course, they exercise, run, sleep, well so there ya go
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
January 20 2012 23:54 GMT
#634
On January 01 2012 06:56 Release wrote:
Release
Age: 14 || Height: 5'7" or m/cm || Weight: 150.6lbs
Starting Date: 1/1/12 || Goal Date: 12/31/12
Weight goals -- 170-180lbs
Training goals -- Bench 120lbs || 225lbs
Squat 170lbs || 315lbs
Deadlift 175lbs || 405lbs
Nutrition goals -- Avoid diabetes
Sleep goals -- Avoid sleeping in class
Misc/stress goals --

took a few weeks off squats and deadlifts due to injury so officially starting SS tomorrow...

Release
Age: 14 || Height: 5'7" or m/cm || Weight: 150.6lbs
Starting Date: 1/1/12 || Goal Date: 12/31/12
Weight goals -- 170-180lbs
Training goals -- Bench 135lbs || 225lbs
Squat 135lbs || 315lbs
Deadlift 155lbs || 405lbs
Nutrition goals -- Avoid diabetes
Sleep goals -- Avoid sleeping in class
Misc/stress goals
☺
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
January 21 2012 02:53 GMT
#635
This week's adventures at the gym:

Monday: Shooting the shit between sets with a guy I see in there a lot. "Hey I heard some dudes talking about you last week. They couldn't believe some skinny white guy was deadlifting 315."

Thursday: Working in some pull-ups with a few people, struggling like usual at them. "Yeah those are hard, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I mean, you're the squat master."

Friday: I'm squatting sets of 10 with 135lbs as a cool down when a trainer walks behind me and does a double take. (Mirrors on the walls so I can't help but notice him.)
Trainer: "Hey look at me." He squats to about parallel. "Just to here man, you don't have to go lower."
Me: "Nope, I'm going all the way down."
Trainer: "Even when lifting heavy?"
Me: "Yep."
Trainer: "How much do you squat?"
Me: "I've done 300 with wraps."
Trainer: "Sheeeeit, nice job."

He gave me a shout-out when I left the gym too.

Funny week in all. My gym is full of 250lb guys benching 3 and 4 plates. Nobody's too big on deadlifting and squatting so I guess I've unknowingly gotten a reputation.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 03:17:49
January 21 2012 03:16 GMT
#636
On January 21 2012 11:53 ShadowDrgn wrote:
This week's adventures at the gym:

Monday: Shooting the shit between sets with a guy I see in there a lot. "Hey I heard some dudes talking about you last week. They couldn't believe some skinny white guy was deadlifting 315."

Thursday: Working in some pull-ups with a few people, struggling like usual at them. "Yeah those are hard, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I mean, you're the squat master."

Friday: I'm squatting sets of 10 with 135lbs as a cool down when a trainer walks behind me and does a double take. (Mirrors on the walls so I can't help but notice him.)
Trainer: "Hey look at me." He squats to about parallel. "Just to here man, you don't have to go lower."
Me: "Nope, I'm going all the way down."
Trainer: "Even when lifting heavy?"
Me: "Yep."
Trainer: "How much do you squat?"
Me: "I've done 300 with wraps."
Trainer: "Sheeeeit, nice job."

He gave me a shout-out when I left the gym too.

Funny week in all. My gym is full of 250lb guys benching 3 and 4 plates. Nobody's too big on deadlifting and squatting so I guess I've unknowingly gotten a reputation.


lol I hear you. People greet me with "squat" instead of hi sometimes at the gym -.-. Blame Smolov.

Squat: 130kgx5x7
BP: 70x3 x5 x3, 80x3 x5 x3, 90 x3 x5 x3 (3 sec pause all sets), 100x1

So squatting is getting more bearable, I think my form has further progressed as I feel my stance a bit wider AND i'm no longer leaning to my right side, which I kinda suspected given I had discomfort on right ankle, knee and lower back and they all feel a lot better now. I seriously feel a lot stronger, and only 1 week of smolov torture till I can try my new max. Anything from 160 to above would be fine, but I'd really like to match my wrap/belt PR of 170kg without gear.

Started to do Sheyko's BP program again just because it was so effective last time, but it was a pain in the ass I couldn't find a competetent spotter. At first there were only woman around (wtf), and then I had to ask 2 different people, and they just couldn't listen to what I said (help me unrack, DO NOT TOUCH THE BARBELL while I bench, etc). Ofc I thanked them politely, but I was shocked how retarded some people are. At my university gym I could ask anyone around and they would just do what they were told -.-. Started really light as I need to get used to high volume benching again.

Misc: My abs are starting to appear and I look a lot leaner, even though I've gained like 1.5kg in the last 3 weeks, which proves how awesome (and tiring T_T) smolov is.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 21 2012 03:33 GMT
#637
On January 21 2012 08:24 eshlow wrote:
If you're healthy and exercising your body has the capacity to handle the carbohydrates.

On some level, you have to have some other factors precipitate type 2 diabetes.

Like for instance, the Kitava of Papua New guinea (IIRC) eat about 70% of their diets as carbohydrates and they don't have diabetes, heart disease, etc. So if sugars via carbohydrates JUST caused diabetes they would definitely have it.

Of course, they exercise, run, sleep, well so there ya go



just looked the Kitava. Pretty interesting! thanks
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
January 21 2012 03:39 GMT
#638
Haha reading about Smolov makes me wanna try it I think I will try it out after I hit 140 kg 3x3 or something. I'm currently at 132.5 3x3!
MajinMojo
Profile Joined October 2010
266 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 06:34:39
January 21 2012 06:32 GMT
#639
On January 21 2012 11:53 ShadowDrgn wrote:
This week's adventures at the gym:

Monday: Shooting the shit between sets with a guy I see in there a lot. "Hey I heard some dudes talking about you last week. They couldn't believe some skinny white guy was deadlifting 315."

Thursday: Working in some pull-ups with a few people, struggling like usual at them. "Yeah those are hard, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I mean, you're the squat master."

Friday: I'm squatting sets of 10 with 135lbs as a cool down when a trainer walks behind me and does a double take. (Mirrors on the walls so I can't help but notice him.)
Trainer: "Hey look at me." He squats to about parallel. "Just to here man, you don't have to go lower."
Me: "Nope, I'm going all the way down."
Trainer: "Even when lifting heavy?"
Me: "Yep."
Trainer: "How much do you squat?"
Me: "I've done 300 with wraps."
Trainer: "Sheeeeit, nice job."

He gave me a shout-out when I left the gym too.

Funny week in all. My gym is full of 250lb guys benching 3 and 4 plates. Nobody's too big on deadlifting and squatting so I guess I've unknowingly gotten a reputation.


Sounds pretty much the same as this small gym I joined. I have yet to see anybody use barbells for anything else but benching. It's not a busy place anyway so it's not like I ever run into a lot of people there (unless they're there for a random cardio class). I've gotten a few confused looks when I walk up to the barbell rack and first thing I do is drag the bench out of the way.

I kind of want to ask the owner/trainer for help with my powercleans but something is telling me that he won't be too much help. And I am dreading the day I fail a squat rep or something and have to dump the bar. Gym so small I'd need a spotter to stop people from walking too close behind me if I need to dump it.

At least there are a ton of dumbells and curl bars which is like 85% of what anyone uses while there.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 21 2012 12:34 GMT
#640
Funny Workout yesterday:

Fridays Im always forced to go to gym @ 6-7pm because of university schedule and I don't know if any of you guys are going to a cheap 24/7 gym like me( germans will most likely know which gym Im going to^^) and Im always worried that I might have to wait before I can start squatting. Fortunately I've been proven wrong for the 4th week in a row now.
The gym has 2 squat racks and when I came yesterday there was one dude doing biceps curls and nobody was at the other rack while 5 dudes were on waiting list for the 3 smith machines right next to the Squat racks, I always chuckle when I think what people in this thread would think in that situation.

Another ( rather unfortunate) thing that happened yesterday: I was a bit in a hurry in the morning so I grabbed pants I knew that they are bit tight and during my 2nd set first rep I squat and forgot to pull them high enough. rtztzrtz ripp. But I was to lazy to put the 120 kg n the rack to fix them so I finished the 5 reps and with every rep tha hole widened a bit ~_~
It was really embarassing but I manned up and finished my squat, OHP and deadlift, luckily the squat area wasn't that crowded so only 1 or 2 guys noticed during my DL :D. Skipped the cardio though haha
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 2m
Patches Events
15h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 2m
OSC
23h 2m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.