• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10842 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 33

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 379 Next
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
January 21 2012 13:24 GMT
#641
lawl
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
January 21 2012 17:23 GMT
#642
Ripping those shorts lol.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
January 21 2012 19:00 GMT
#643
On January 21 2012 21:34 AsnSensation wrote:
Funny Workout yesterday:

Fridays Im always forced to go to gym @ 6-7pm because of university schedule and I don't know if any of you guys are going to a cheap 24/7 gym like me( germans will most likely know which gym Im going to^^) and Im always worried that I might have to wait before I can start squatting. Fortunately I've been proven wrong for the 4th week in a row now.
The gym has 2 squat racks and when I came yesterday there was one dude doing biceps curls and nobody was at the other rack while 5 dudes were on waiting list for the 3 smith machines right next to the Squat racks, I always chuckle when I think what people in this thread would think in that situation.

Another ( rather unfortunate) thing that happened yesterday: I was a bit in a hurry in the morning so I grabbed pants I knew that they are bit tight and during my 2nd set first rep I squat and forgot to pull them high enough. rtztzrtz ripp. But I was to lazy to put the 120 kg n the rack to fix them so I finished the 5 reps and with every rep tha hole widened a bit ~_~
It was really embarassing but I manned up and finished my squat, OHP and deadlift, luckily the squat area wasn't that crowded so only 1 or 2 guys noticed during my DL :D. Skipped the cardio though haha


Need more hot girls to be watching
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
January 21 2012 21:33 GMT
#644
On January 21 2012 21:34 AsnSensation wrote:
Another ( rather unfortunate) thing that happened yesterday: I was a bit in a hurry in the morning so I grabbed pants I knew that they are bit tight and during my 2nd set first rep I squat and forgot to pull them high enough. rtztzrtz ripp. But I was to lazy to put the 120 kg n the rack to fix them so I finished the 5 reps and with every rep tha hole widened a bit ~_~
It was really embarassing but I manned up and finished my squat, OHP and deadlift, luckily the squat area wasn't that crowded so only 1 or 2 guys noticed during my DL :D. Skipped the cardio though haha


oh man, the exact same thing happened to me this week! fortunately there were only 3 people besides me in the gym. Also I was lucky because I was wearing a black underwear, so it wasn't too visible :D.
For the Swarm!
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 22:20:02
January 21 2012 22:11 GMT
#645
Squat: 137.5kgx3x10 (Volume=4125kg O_O)
Bench Press: 87.5x2, 92.5x3, 97.5x2(5 sec pause), 102.5x1

Okay so today was by faaaaar the hardest squatting, and training session ever. I spent around 95 minutes SQUATTING. So the first thing to do, while eating a shitload of fruits and 2 pounds of chiken, is to come to TL and post about it. So first set was fucking hard, and by 4th set my legs where completely numb and I just kinda don't know I pulled the last 3-4 sets, but I completed the 10 fucking sets. Funny it was as as hard as squatting, standing up from the bench to the squat rack; I actually had to kinda lean foward and push my hand on my knees everytime, no clue how I could squat. I wanted to give up, but I tought about what Goku would have done.

Awesome related vid:



BP was easy, I'm getting closer to my old back arch and my strength is coming back. Still it was kinda light weight, will keep adding to my routine till I hit my old 120x1 at the end. I'm limited more by previous sets than anything, I could prolly hit 115x1 easily.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
January 21 2012 23:35 GMT
#646
nice man
why did you stop/drop off?
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 23:59:38
January 21 2012 23:46 GMT
#647
On January 22 2012 08:35 FFGenerations wrote:
nice man
why did you stop/drop off?


After powerlifting meeting, booze + wanted to do some pull ups/presses for balance issues (was benching 4x a week, no pulling other than deadlifts). Then I injured myself drunk (don't remember how) so had to wait 2 more weeks T_T
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 22 2012 01:40 GMT
#648
Squat: 305lbs 5-5-5
Bench: 195lbs: 5-5-5
Deadlift: 295lbs 5

Yay!
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
January 22 2012 01:41 GMT
#649
Finally got a good workout out, so tired this past two weeks because of throwing. Got some nice bruises on my delts from cleans~~
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
AndyJay
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia833 Posts
January 22 2012 01:44 GMT
#650
Progress pic. About 7kg lighter I think, notice it most around my face/neck.

[image loading]
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 22 2012 01:45 GMT
#651
:0 nice haji

gotunk, man that goku video got me pumped.

Also 6 weeks until nationals. I need to get focused and train hard. I will be recording my sessions and sending it to my coach so I will be recording my lifts every day.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 22 2012 01:47 GMT
#652
>dimsum

Except I weight 30lbs more than you T_T
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
January 22 2012 01:59 GMT
#653
lol so today i was working in squats with someone else. second work set, i go down abit too fast and abit too deep on my first rep. get stuck at the bottom for a second or two. he comes over to help and i yell NO, proceed to man the fuck up, press it all the way up and finish out the full 5 reps. felt like a boss.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
January 22 2012 05:28 GMT
#654
my face when people bitch about squatting
[image loading]
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
January 22 2012 07:45 GMT
#655
On January 22 2012 10:40 thedeadhaji wrote:
Squat: 305lbs 5-5-5
Bench: 195lbs: 5-5-5
Deadlift: 295lbs 5

Yay!
How much do you weigh bro? I like the numbers!
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 08:10:25
January 22 2012 08:02 GMT
#656
First round of pictures so y'all can see my progress. If I start to pussy out, somebody bitch slap me

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Also, body fat percent???

Edit: 5'10 ~183 (need a scale...)
Victory Loves Preparation
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
January 22 2012 08:43 GMT
#657
On January 22 2012 16:45 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 10:40 thedeadhaji wrote:
Squat: 305lbs 5-5-5
Bench: 195lbs: 5-5-5
Deadlift: 295lbs 5

Yay!
How much do you weigh bro? I like the numbers!


5'8 173lbs.
Too phat
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
January 22 2012 09:52 GMT
#658
On January 22 2012 17:43 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 16:45 Kamais Ookin wrote:
On January 22 2012 10:40 thedeadhaji wrote:
Squat: 305lbs 5-5-5
Bench: 195lbs: 5-5-5
Deadlift: 295lbs 5

Yay!
How much do you weigh bro? I like the numbers!


5'8 173lbs.
Too phat
Nah bro, need moar weight! I'm 5'7 now I believe and I want to be 180lbs~ My Ultimate goal is to be half as strong and look something like my idol Franco Columbu, a 5'5 185lb on-season beast of a man who was a really close friend of Arnold and worked out together with him as well as winning Mr. Universe himself.

A picture of him:

http://x-menwolverine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/franco_columbu_020.jpg
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
January 22 2012 12:18 GMT
#659
On January 22 2012 17:02 Catch wrote:
First round of pictures so y'all can see my progress. If I start to pussy out, somebody bitch slap me

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Also, body fat percent???

Edit: 5'10 ~183 (need a scale...)



Probably a little less than 20%.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 13:11:27
January 22 2012 13:11 GMT
#660
Thought it was about time I put some concrete goals down.

Targets
Target date: 30 April, 2012
Squat: 120kgs 3x5
Deadlift: 160kgs 1x5
Bench: 82.5kgs 3x5
Press: 62.5kgs 3x5
Chin-ups: 10kg 3x5

Current
Squat: 100kgs 3x5
Deadlift: 130kgs 1x5
Bench: 70kgs 3x5
Press: 52.5kgs 3x5
Chin-ups: 3x4

Improvement has slowed down recently, mostly because I couldn't get to the gym during holiday. I've also been reworking my technique for squats and deadlifts so I went down by 20kgs for both. Things are feeling good now though, so I'm hoping for a period of sustained gains.
Moderator
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 260
Codebar 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 106
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7710
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes553
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX186
Hui .169
Beastyqt136
Mew2King69
Trikslyr59
RotterdaM23
Rex19
ZerO(Twitch)15
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2683
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 45m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.