• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 71

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 730 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 05:17:36
February 09 2011 05:05 GMT
#1401
On February 09 2011 09:46 funkie wrote:
We are around the same then phyre!

I just can't press that much for my life hahaha.

Beer, gaming and friends is awesomeeee.

Props tO decaf, he is a good example of beer and good workout shit


Do as i say, not as i do T_T
Set PR for cj and snatch monday, light workout tuesday, got hammered for the blizzard, set PR for clean on thurs, got hammered, terrible workout friday, and did nothing but drink and be a bum till monday all weekend -_-
Gonna try not to be such a failure, it'd be nice to cut out a few more pounds of fat by spring break and a few more after that for summer...after this weekend. My favorite day-drinking-in-the-snow-rugby-tournament is on saturday :D I should probably sell the 15 cans of four loko in my fridge instead of drinking them all.

First rugby game is march 26, i plan on having at least 2-3 days a week with a bit lighter weight and doing sets of 3-5 with not as much rest and try to improve my cardio via snatches+cj. Hopefully my shoulder is top notch by monday, i reaaaaaaly want to snatch!


On February 09 2011 11:51 AoN.DimSum wrote:
did my pr from saturday 140kgx3 for 3 sets today. Then i tried snatch grip deadlifts 100kg3x5.
Then I did some rehab which was bicep curls and tricep kickbacks(?) 15lbs then dropped to 10lbs on dumbells. lol


I wish i could knock out triples at 2.3 bw T_T

I'm picturing you doing those in my head supersetting with curls and kickbacks and laughing my ass off.
What are you rehabbing?
Also, how important is it to set a wider base for the squat portion of lifts? I usually come out of my front squat on my clean with my feet roughly the same as where they started, ~shoulder width.


On February 09 2011 11:31 Catch wrote:
Practiced power cleans today. I dunno how I really did though, but my wrists aren't flexible enough to let the bar rest on my shoulders without some pain. Gonna keep practicing

Anyway, I have a few questions!

Lately, the pain in my shoulder (seems to) have went away. I'll find out when I press again. However, now my elbow slightly hurts when I bench. It only hurts when the bar is touching my chest. Any Ideas if it is something serious? It's not a sharp pain, but like an aching pain that I think might go away + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Second, my left knee hurts when I do squats. Its right around the knee cap and used to be behind the knee cap on the posterior side of the body. I don't know if this is serious either. + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Pictures include locations, let me know if more info is needed like last time
Finally, on the paleo diet I looked at the shopping list and it included things like berries but I noticed some of you said that things like berries and bananas should be very very limited. Is this true? What if you are cutting vs bulking? Would it be fine to use them in a bulk, but not in a cut? Or what?

Sorry for all the questions, thanks in advance y'all.


Catch, check out the stretches at cal strength, theres a good one for your clean catch. It will come
Can't help you with the pain ones (someone shine the eshlow light :-p)
Eh if you're cutting i would probably avoid eating too many sugary fruits but i dont think its a big deal if you're not really worried about losing weight. Definitely a great post workout snack.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 09 2011 05:17 GMT
#1402
i have had an elbow injury since september

What are your numbers right now decaf?
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 05:34:37
February 09 2011 05:19 GMT
#1403
On February 09 2011 14:17 AoN.DimSum wrote:
i have had an elbow injury since september

What are your numbers right now decaf?


CJ: 130, Snatch: 105, FS around 150, BS around 200. Havent tested either of those in a while.
Roughly 93kg bodyweight

Also, how important is it to set a wider base for the squat portion of lifts? I usually come out of my front squat on my clean with my feet roughly the same as where they started, ~shoulder width.

Way to lift through the american open with an injury like a boss ^_^

Only 48 kilos left to qualify T_T Need to improve by roughly 5kg a month lol.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
February 09 2011 05:27 GMT
#1404
I need way more information for injuries than that. WAAAAY more
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 09 2011 05:30 GMT
#1405
Foot position is about your comfort level. It should be similar to your front/back squat feet position.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
February 09 2011 06:02 GMT
#1406
I thought this was kinda funny. It's like an action movie with yoga.


http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
February 09 2011 06:06 GMT
#1407
On February 09 2011 15:02 Advocado wrote:
I thought this was kinda funny. It's like an action movie with yoga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Beix4Uyy2Y


Lol man do i hate commercialized everything T_T
STRENGTH: *lateral raise with 5lb dumbell*
CARDIO: *Jumping jack*
*sigh*

I seriously can't even go a single commercial break without going angry. Some general mills commercial came on and literally said that "Whole grains every morning are essential for a healthy child". Go fuck yourself general mills T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
February 09 2011 06:13 GMT
#1408
LOL im glad i dont watch tv
aka DragOn[NaS]
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
February 09 2011 11:02 GMT
#1409
On February 09 2011 02:48 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 00:39 Sinep wrote:
On February 08 2011 09:16 decafchicken wrote:
How's the oly training going?!?


It's going alright, could be worse but could be better.

Still really struggling with flexibility with regards to squat snatch and just some general ass/back of thighs/back flexibility. Luckily, there's a great coach at this place on mondays who gave me a stretching routine to do twice daily, so should be making improvements and I'm setting a goal to nail it within the month. Really happy about that guy, he's got degrees within physiology and sports science in addition to 4 years of oly lifting. Kinda like a ray of light compared to the others who workout there imo.

For now though we're (the beginners) are being babysat a lot and just drilling technique with bar weight or 30/40kg which I suppose is a good thing, but I'm anxious and impatient to see what kind of numbers I can put out and then work on increasing my lifts. They don't really want to show me the squat part on the clean until my technique on the power-clean is perfect... I'm more of a fan of trying it and practising it over and over and fixing it as I go, but meh.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Advice? Input?


Its going to be hard to work on full snatches/cleans if you cant sit in a full overhead squat or front squat with the weight on your heels, so definitely keep up the work on the flexibility. Until then the power movements will help you work on your explosiveness and good second pull. All my friends i just got started on oly lifting are still focusing on form with weights in the 40-60kg range and mostly power movements so don't feel too bad. Although when i started pretty sure i raced my power snatch up to 80 and clean up to 110 lol. i had decent foundation for it though, but i ended up going back down to lower weights anyways to fix my second pull. I do think working full cleans helped my second pull and improved my power clean, although i cant really testify as to whether it helps more than powercleans. as i did very little power cleaning. Weird, i just realized i used to do a lot of power snatching but almost no powercleaning lol. Power cleans are fun but damn do i love doing full cleans :D
Also, i need to work on my powerclean catch, the bar keeps leaving my hands and my collarbone/neck is bruised and looks like a bunch of hickeys rofl.
edit: in summary, what dimsum said!
Wish i had a real coach, but i guess having experienced lifters help you out is a whole lot better than nothing.


Yarp... I'm sticking it out and stretching like mad. At least it's still a really tiring workout just doing light weights over and over... lol
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 12:38:41
February 09 2011 12:36 GMT
#1410
managed to slam the barbell against my throat today while power cleaning ^^

on a more positive note: I think I managed to get a friend of mine into paleo! he has huge problems with gall stones (probably has to have his gall bladder removed next week, at age 25 :/) and constipation. hope he will stick to it and get well soon

also, since I've started doing paleo, I noticed that I never have to wipe anymore after taking a dump :D clean shits ftw!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
February 09 2011 14:03 GMT
#1411
On February 09 2011 15:06 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 15:02 Advocado wrote:
I thought this was kinda funny. It's like an action movie with yoga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Beix4Uyy2Y


Lol man do i hate commercialized everything T_T
STRENGTH: *lateral raise with 5lb dumbell*
CARDIO: *Jumping jack*
*sigh*

I seriously can't even go a single commercial break without going angry. Some general mills commercial came on and literally said that "Whole grains every morning are essential for a healthy child". Go fuck yourself general mills T_T


Thanks for making me burst into laughter on the train tonight.

Now a group of people I will never see again thinks I'm insane.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 09 2011 14:14 GMT
#1412
On February 09 2011 23:03 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 15:06 decafchicken wrote:
On February 09 2011 15:02 Advocado wrote:
I thought this was kinda funny. It's like an action movie with yoga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Beix4Uyy2Y


Lol man do i hate commercialized everything T_T
STRENGTH: *lateral raise with 5lb dumbell*
CARDIO: *Jumping jack*
*sigh*

I seriously can't even go a single commercial break without going angry. Some general mills commercial came on and literally said that "Whole grains every morning are essential for a healthy child". Go fuck yourself general mills T_T


Thanks for making me burst into laughter on the train tonight.

Now a group of people I will never see again thinks I'm insane.


I was laughing so hard at work that my co-worker told me "dude, wtf is up!?"
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
ShAsTa
Profile Joined November 2002
Belgium2841 Posts
February 09 2011 14:48 GMT
#1413
On February 09 2011 00:39 Sinep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 09:16 decafchicken wrote:
How's the oly training going?!?


It's going alright, could be worse but could be better.

Still really struggling with flexibility with regards to squat snatch and just some general ass/back of thighs/back flexibility. Luckily, there's a great coach at this place on mondays who gave me a stretching routine to do twice daily, so should be making improvements and I'm setting a goal to nail it within the month. Really happy about that guy, he's got degrees within physiology and sports science in addition to 4 years of oly lifting. Kinda like a ray of light compared to the others who workout there imo.

Would you mind posting some of those stretches? I'm having trouble keeping the weight on my heels when overhead squatting.
If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 09 2011 17:11 GMT
#1414
I think i posted this before but I just read this again. A different philosophy of weightlifting :D
http://www.averagebroz.com/ABG/Q_&_A/Q_&_A.html

Here is the link for flexibility:
http://www.californiastrength.com/olwete.html
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
February 09 2011 18:39 GMT
#1415
Bumping since this isn't in the top 5 threads in the community section. Like a boss.

Really angry at my lower back, especially since it doesn't really hurt anymore, but I know if I do anything at all strenuous it would be more than bad. Spending the time off doing the shoulder flexibility stretches, since I can barely do it with my hands all the way where the weights go on a barbell D:
frawress
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
February 09 2011 19:49 GMT
#1416
First Post!

Been lurking around TL for awhile since before sc2 beta and I started reading the fitness thread in December (this is when I decided to start lifting, getting in shape, etc).

I decided to buy starting strength and have been reading it but I haven't started yet because I don't believe I'm flexible enough to squat completely and I want to make sure my form is correct.

On February 10 2011 02:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Here is the link for flexibility:
http://www.californiastrength.com/olwete.html


Thanks for this DimSum.

I will also need to reset my bench and fix my form according to SS, I've been doing it wrong for two months .

Also do you guys have any opinions on skim vs whole milk (or 1%, 2%)?

thanks

Goals
+ Show Spoiler +
frawress
Age: 22 || Height: 5'3" || Weight: 115 lbs
Starting Date: 01/01/11 || Goal Date: 01/01/12
Weight goals -- 130-135 lbs (is this unrealistic?)
Training goals -- Do starting strength with proper form and make significant strength gains.
Nutrition goals -- Still learning about nutrition so I have no specific goals here yet.
Misc goals -- Finish my thesis, defend it, and find a job.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 20:07:44
February 09 2011 20:07 GMT
#1417
On February 10 2011 04:49 frawress wrote:
First Post!

Been lurking around TL for awhile since before sc2 beta and I started reading the fitness thread in December (this is when I decided to start lifting, getting in shape, etc).

I decided to buy starting strength and have been reading it but I haven't started yet because I don't believe I'm flexible enough to squat completely and I want to make sure my form is correct.

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 02:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Here is the link for flexibility:
http://www.californiastrength.com/olwete.html


Thanks for this DimSum.

I will also need to reset my bench and fix my form according to SS, I've been doing it wrong for two months .

Also do you guys have any opinions on skim vs whole milk (or 1%, 2%)?

thanks

Goals
+ Show Spoiler +
frawress
Age: 22 || Height: 5'3" || Weight: 115 lbs
Starting Date: 01/01/11 || Goal Date: 01/01/12
Weight goals -- 130-135 lbs (is this unrealistic?)
Training goals -- Do starting strength with proper form and make significant strength gains.
Nutrition goals -- Still learning about nutrition so I have no specific goals here yet.
Misc goals -- Finish my thesis, defend it, and find a job.


Welcome to TL!

If you're looking to fix your bench press form, this video helped me ridiculously much. Absolutely take a look at it, and try to focus on the things he says when you go about benching. + Show Spoiler +



As far as skim vs. whole milk - I believe most of us drink whole, or don't drink milk. For the calories of course. There's nothing unhealthy about it (besides that it makes my face break out if I drink over a liter per day x_x) and imo it tastes better anyway. Skim milk, if you were trying to drop weight I can see being what you might want to drink? Or perhaps just less whole milk =p.

As far as those goals, DEFINITELY possible I would guess. In my first two months on SS I gained almost that much. I've since stalled out for quite a long while, but I'm still doing well.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 21:23:49
February 09 2011 21:16 GMT
#1418
@frawress: definitely go with whole milk, its healthier (I'm sure eshlow can provide links/studies to prove it). if you are worried about the calories, drink less and substitute with water.

but seeing as you are trying to gain weight, i'd drink as much whole milk as you can

also, do Paleo! its the best way to eat and will help you get strong and awesome
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
February 09 2011 22:12 GMT
#1419
On February 09 2011 21:36 Zafrumi wrote:

also, since I've started doing paleo, I noticed that I never have to wipe anymore after taking a dump :D clean shits ftw!


same ^_^ (except when i binge on beer...aka not paleo)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
February 09 2011 23:26 GMT
#1420
On February 09 2011 23:48 ShAsTa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 00:39 Sinep wrote:
On February 08 2011 09:16 decafchicken wrote:
How's the oly training going?!?


It's going alright, could be worse but could be better.

Still really struggling with flexibility with regards to squat snatch and just some general ass/back of thighs/back flexibility. Luckily, there's a great coach at this place on mondays who gave me a stretching routine to do twice daily, so should be making improvements and I'm setting a goal to nail it within the month. Really happy about that guy, he's got degrees within physiology and sports science in addition to 4 years of oly lifting. Kinda like a ray of light compared to the others who workout there imo.

Would you mind posting some of those stretches? I'm having trouble keeping the weight on my heels when overhead squatting.



The most important ones for me are just general hamstring stretches. I sit a lot and have neglected stretching so that's a big one for me. I can't find all the ones they recommended I do, but it was calves/hamstrings/ass stretches etc. you can google a bunch to find them
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 2m
INu's Battles
8h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 2m
Replay Cast
19h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.