• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9266 users

TteSPORTS White-Ra Contest - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 21:20:22
September 15 2011 20:38 GMT
#61
On September 16 2011 05:32 WrathOfAiur wrote:
please someone make a shirt with this and suggest it:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

^ /thread ^

I'm going to work had to make a design for this, but I wouldn't re submit the work of someone else. That would make a brilliant shirt!

Whoever spent the time in Photo/Paint with that shirt should submit it right away!

GLHF all!
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
September 15 2011 20:51 GMT
#62
that doesnt look hard just copied the original and put there white ra face xD
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
elementt
Profile Joined June 2011
Portugal36 Posts
September 15 2011 21:22 GMT
#63
On September 16 2011 05:38 cursor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 05:32 WrathOfAiur wrote:
please someone make a shirt with this and suggest it:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

^ /thread ^

I'm going to work had to make a design for this, but I wouldn't re submit the work of someone else. That would make a brilliant shirt!

Whoever spent the time in Photo/Paint with that shirt should submit it right away!

GLHF all!


[image loading]

I vectorized that White Ra pic, if anyone wants the vector to do a shirt or something email me: markus@mjcfernandes.com

Currently working for ESFI. * NesTea/FruitDealer!!! + www.twitter.com/mjcfernandes
Rambus
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada65 Posts
September 15 2011 21:24 GMT
#64
Changed my rasterbation to half-tone

Design #2.2
[image loading]

voy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland348 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 21:26:53
September 15 2011 21:25 GMT
#65
Ok then, I'm participating )))

gl hf and remember.. special tactics!

one question: I have to post my work here, in the topic?
I'm a man with a dream. And I look good in jeans. graphic designer looking for freelance work.
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
September 15 2011 21:39 GMT
#66
On September 16 2011 06:25 voy wrote:
Ok then, I'm participating )))

gl hf and remember.. special tactics!

one question: I have to post my work here, in the topic?


Criteria and Agreement =D

- All “submitted” designs must be posted in this thread.


I hope someone nails the special tactics che shirt.
how
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States538 Posts
September 15 2011 21:41 GMT
#67
On September 16 2011 06:24 Rambus wrote:
Changed my rasterbation to half-tone

Design #2.2
[image loading]



Hey man, just a suggestion, update your original post with the updated design, having the old and new side by side, so it is easier for you to get feed back, or just show the design along with the new one when making a new post, I think it will help you get better feedback. I like the design over all, but I think it needs some more tweaking, I am not sure yet, and I hope you can make it look even better. Keep up the good work man!
http://twitter.com/howsc
mcc
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic4646 Posts
September 15 2011 21:45 GMT
#68
On September 16 2011 06:22 elementt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 05:38 cursor wrote:
On September 16 2011 05:32 WrathOfAiur wrote:
please someone make a shirt with this and suggest it:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

^ /thread ^

I'm going to work had to make a design for this, but I wouldn't re submit the work of someone else. That would make a brilliant shirt!

Whoever spent the time in Photo/Paint with that shirt should submit it right away!

GLHF all!


[image loading]

I vectorized that White Ra pic, if anyone wants the vector to do a shirt or something email me: markus@mjcfernandes.com


I support this suggestion, if there are no copyright problems with it I would love this shirt with black che-ra on red-colored shirt.
Rambus
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada65 Posts
September 15 2011 21:46 GMT
#69
Thanks How :- )

I'm going to keep working on it.

I'll update my first TL post to include the updates.
I foolishly made the reddit post a link instead of a self post- so I don't think I can update it anymore.
Archmage
Profile Joined November 2008
United States169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 21:59:48
September 15 2011 21:51 GMT
#70
Design 1:
[image loading]

Design 2:
[image loading]

I'll let White-Ra pick which one he likes more! For anyone who wants the raw images, here they are:
[image loading]
[image loading]

Edit: I re-read the criteria and realized you guys want the dragon, so assume it would take up the back.
Himself
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland14 Posts
September 15 2011 21:52 GMT
#71
heres mine.

front:
[image loading]


Back:
[image loading]
I dont discriminate... I hate everyone :)
Sedecrem
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia16 Posts
September 15 2011 21:54 GMT
#72
Should 'special tactics' be spelled as 'special tactics' or in a way that makes the accent obvious?
TteSPORTS
Profile Joined May 2011
United States41 Posts
September 15 2011 21:59 GMT
#73
On September 16 2011 06:54 Sedecrem wrote:
Should 'special tactics' be spelled as 'special tactics' or in a way that makes the accent obvious?


entirely up to you! I've seen it the right way and with the accent ^_^
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
September 15 2011 22:44 GMT
#74
Just so everyone is clear, White-Ra is EVERYWHERE.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
CustomKal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada749 Posts
September 15 2011 22:48 GMT
#75
Here my submission. Going to make two just in case the first one isn't allowed.

first one (Not sure if allowed):

[image loading]

Second one:

[image loading]
GlitcheK
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 08:12:41
September 15 2011 22:52 GMT
#76

First:

[image loading]

Second:

[image loading]

VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
September 15 2011 22:52 GMT
#77
This is a very rough design, I just want to see what people say, etc.

If it goes poorly, I'll redesign it.

[image loading]
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Roberi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden347 Posts
September 15 2011 22:58 GMT
#78
On September 16 2011 07:52 GlitcheK wrote:
Can i really write "Pro gaming when it's at the best" i mean is it written correctly?


Not really. A correct way to write it would be "Pro gaming at it's best" or "Pro gaming when at it's best"
A fan of ThorZaIN, MorroW, NaNiwa and SaSe. Sweden Fighting! /// @rob_eri
GlitcheK
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden3 Posts
September 15 2011 23:01 GMT
#79
On September 16 2011 07:58 Roberi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 07:52 GlitcheK wrote:
Can i really write "Pro gaming when it's at the best" i mean is it written correctly?


Not really. A correct way to write it would be "Pro gaming at it's best" or "Pro gaming when at it's best"

Ahh, thanks. Btw does it sound okay, or just lame? =)
Rambus
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 23:12:38
September 15 2011 23:06 GMT
#80
Looking at new concepts for my shirt design- I wan't to signify success below the more gg more skill portion. Also made the TT logo and text smaller.

Probably going to redo the quote text next. Might re-arrange position of face.

[image loading]

Edit:

Design 3.1 added detailing to the star
[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 657
JuggernautJason54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16992
Rush 123
Dewaltoss 112
Sexy 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
qojqva2106
monkeys_forever220
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1928
crisheroes1163
Liquid`Hasu853
Other Games
summit1g4358
Grubby3604
FrodaN713
Beastyqt650
shahzam405
byalli244
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0163
KnowMe161
UpATreeSC112
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• WagamamaTV270
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Stellar Fest
17h 24m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.