• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7020 users

Get premium MLG live streams this weekend! - Page 8

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
SchfiftyFive
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-31 03:05:43
July 31 2011 02:25 GMT
#141
I paid for the membership and it isnt working. MLG ftw Admins not responding to my tickets either...I hope to god i can get a refund at least tho id rather have a nice stream and vods to watch while i was at work...

Edit: Admin finally responds yay! lol Resolved.
My IQ? // "Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out" Cim9
MLG_JV
Profile Joined May 2011
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-31 06:52:59
July 31 2011 04:55 GMT
#142
On July 30 2011 08:38 JiMMyUriNE wrote:
There is a high chance I am retarded and/or blind, but i do not see the voucher code under the league membership benefits or anywhere on that page. Is there a waiting period for it to be generated because i just purchased the silver membership thing?

Edit: found out it was a problem with adblock!


Yeah, we have been getting support tickets around this. Certain adblock software will block where your voucher code shows on the membership profile page. Make sure to disable it prior to loading the page. We will see if there is something we can switch on our end to prevent the ad-blocking software from blocking this part for Raleigh.

On July 30 2011 09:13 Quanbsn wrote:
We can only watch 1 single stream at a time ?


Unfortunately, there are some security issues with multiple streams in HQ. It is something we will try to get a fix in for Raleigh. I apologize to everyone there. You can read the announcement about it here.


On July 30 2011 18:37 Paladia wrote:
I wouldn't recommend buying this for anyone. I bought it to watch the VODs between Naniwa and Huk. The first game doesn't even exist, as it is wrongly named and you just end up with a bunch of guys talking if you try to watch it. The second game exists but there is no way to change quality on the vods, so it is always the lowest possible quality regardless of having payed for it or not. I can't even make out the names with that quality.

On top of that, I tried to cancel the so called subscription which they force upon people but I get an error message when I use their cancel button. The whole thing really feels like a scam and I can't believe Team Liquid actually sponsors this.


Some VoDs are having some issues for this event. The presentation, spoiler freeness, quality, etc. Can assure you we expect better for them and that will be the case for Raleigh.

Cancelling the recurring billing should be easy. Just the single click. That was tested thoroughly, different browsers, multiple people in multiple locations, the whole nine yards. No one had any problems there. It had functioned perfect for everyone. I have yet to hear about it glitching for anyone else either. But at the end of the day computers are strange and mysterious beings. I would try clearing cookies or a different browser and see if that fixes your problem. If not just put a ticket into support and we will cancel it for you (still will receive everything you paid for and the length of your current team).


On July 31 2011 01:30 DoomsVille wrote:
Gah when I go to purchase a pass it takes me to my profile. So I click on save at the bottom and it says I need to input my password. But there is no password box (only a chance password thing... and I don't even remember my old password lol)


Can try to help your through this one, but I need you to be more specific about the urls you are at, are you logged in already, and so on.

If you have not already I would try to clear your cookies, disable any ad-blocking or browser software you have running, then go to the site, log-in, and purchase through the store.

Silver

Gold
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
July 31 2011 18:56 GMT
#143
Just wanted to say thanks to MLG for giving me a prompt refund when I asked for it. There was no bullshit involved. You realized that you didnt come close to offering the product you advertised and did the right thing. I was pleasantly surprised.

When you guys can figure out how to setup your vods and such I will definitely come back and pay for your events. Right now as it stands though, it's just not worth the money at all.
DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
Paladia
Profile Joined August 2003
802 Posts
July 31 2011 20:54 GMT
#144
On August 01 2011 03:56 nemahsys wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks to MLG for giving me a prompt refund when I asked for it. There was no bullshit involved. You realized that you didnt come close to offering the product you advertised and did the right thing. I was pleasantly surprised.

When you guys can figure out how to setup your vods and such I will definitely come back and pay for your events. Right now as it stands though, it's just not worth the money at all.

I asked via mail for a refund pretty much straight after ordering since the vods werent working properly (which is why I order it). Still no reply though, this was one and a half days ago.
I can no longer rest under the tree of wisdom, since you have axed down the roots feeding it.
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
August 01 2011 05:28 GMT
#145
I didnt send my request via e-mail. I used their customer support ticket thing. The guy told me next time to use the e-mail lol. Guess he was wrong.
DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
anathematize
Profile Joined June 2011
United States69 Posts
August 01 2011 19:55 GMT
#146
ugh. your awesome web forms kept 404'ing on me when I ordered on Friday... I now have 3 lovely $9.99 recurring charges "pending" on my bank statement.

Not to mention I kept getting the "your voucher is not valid" BS all weekend long that would magically fix itself ~15 minutes later.

The technical quality of the streams was great. Downright astounding. The experience as a paying customer, however, was extremely sub-standard. ZERO of the support tickets I opened over the weekend were answered. ZERO.

did you not have support staff working during the weekend of one of your major events? really?

Fix the ability for paying customers to watch multiple streams at once. Fix your VOD's so they aren't complete spoilers.
ChicoLopez
Profile Joined August 2010
United States11 Posts
August 02 2011 05:39 GMT
#147
On August 01 2011 03:56 nemahsys wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks to MLG for giving me a prompt refund when I asked for it. There was no bullshit involved. You realized that you didnt come close to offering the product you advertised and did the right thing. I was pleasantly surprised.

When you guys can figure out how to setup your vods and such I will definitely come back and pay for your events. Right now as it stands though, it's just not worth the money at all.



Yep, I bought a silver membership but had them cancel it for several issues, not counting that the HD stream simply did not look very good. At best, it was a blurry 480, but could be just me.
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft421
RuFF_SC2 163
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2221
Bale 22
yabsab 21
Terrorterran 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1189
taco 332
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Other Games
summit1g7851
JimRising 683
Day[9].tv529
C9.Mang0327
WinterStarcraft235
ViBE161
Maynarde146
Livibee135
Sick127
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv529
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 37m
Stellar Fest
9h 37m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.