• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8663 users

Get premium MLG live streams this weekend! - Page 6

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
July 29 2011 17:04 GMT
#101
Whoa whoa whoa

By clicking the above box, I acknowledge this contract contains an AUTOMATIC RENEWAL provision and I hereby agree to the MLG League Membership Terms of Service. I further agree to be charged $29.99 for my Gold MLG League Membership which will continue for the next 12 months. I understand that at the end of my current term my League Membership subscription will automatically renew unless I cancel on the League Membership tab of my MLG Profile or by sending an email to membership@mlgpro.com.


HAH! Better luck next time MLG I can get it for 15 as a special discount before August first but automatic renewal? No way man. I am not giving you 30 dollars a year from now without my express consent at the time of giving you 30 dollars.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
King of Kings
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany481 Posts
July 29 2011 17:21 GMT
#102
unless I cancel on the League Membership


People who can read will be able to cancel it.
Fan of: MarineKingPrime.WE | MVP_Keen | LiquidTLO | oGs.MC
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
July 29 2011 17:32 GMT
#103
Whos this Snex guy? I'm pretty sure its Senx...........
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
July 29 2011 17:46 GMT
#104
On July 30 2011 02:21 King of Kings wrote:
Show nested quote +
unless I cancel on the League Membership


People who can read will be able to cancel it.


ok but will i remember that it auto renews a year from now to the date at which I bought it? Its one of those things where I would rather not have to call to cancel but instead straight up buy if I want it. Theres no reason it needs to be auto renewed is there?
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
King of Kings
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany481 Posts
July 29 2011 17:47 GMT
#105
On July 30 2011 02:46 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 02:21 King of Kings wrote:
unless I cancel on the League Membership


People who can read will be able to cancel it.


ok but will i remember that it auto renews a year from now to the date at which I bought it? Its one of those things where I would rather not have to call to cancel but instead straight up buy if I want it. Theres no reason it needs to be auto renewed is there?


Cancel it after Raleigh?
Fan of: MarineKingPrime.WE | MVP_Keen | LiquidTLO | oGs.MC
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
July 29 2011 17:47 GMT
#106
On July 30 2011 02:47 King of Kings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 02:46 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 30 2011 02:21 King of Kings wrote:
unless I cancel on the League Membership


People who can read will be able to cancel it.


ok but will i remember that it auto renews a year from now to the date at which I bought it? Its one of those things where I would rather not have to call to cancel but instead straight up buy if I want it. Theres no reason it needs to be auto renewed is there?


Cancel it after Raleigh?


MLG is giving me 2 free passes to 2 events. My issue is I dont feel there is a need to force me to auto renew just to buy the pass for 12 months :/
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Megiddosc
Profile Joined April 2011
United States966 Posts
July 29 2011 18:03 GMT
#107
I have capped internet but bought the Silver membership for the sake of ESPORTS or eSports or however the mob wants it capitalized. It'd be nice if this means that I wouldn't get ads with the low-quality stream, but I doubt they would have such a filter and I can't blame MLG for not having something like that in place since I'm sure there aren't many 'members' who will be watching the LQ stream.

After the excellence of Columbus though, I figured I owed them something for the entertainment. Here's hoping Anaheim will be even better!
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
July 29 2011 18:48 GMT
#108
I just purchased a silver pass because of how amazing Columbus was. Continue what you're doing MLG!
lufen
Profile Joined February 2011
United States18 Posts
July 29 2011 18:56 GMT
#109
Who are the commentators teams?
WightyCity
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada887 Posts
July 29 2011 18:57 GMT
#110
i would if i had a credit card
90% watching it 8% talking about it and 2% playing it - sc2
Shnur
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada42 Posts
July 29 2011 19:15 GMT
#111
That's interesting, but isn't the season running June - November? What would be the advantage of getting a year long subscription?
SCV's defy gravity.
operwolf
Profile Joined April 2008
United States324 Posts
July 29 2011 19:20 GMT
#112
Just purchased my pass! Looking forward to an AMAZING weekend!
He'll end up dead, because he'll die.
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
July 29 2011 19:34 GMT
#113
I brought the pass but I can't watch both streams in hd

MLG needs to fix it so I can watch both red and blue in HD please.
Vehemus
Profile Joined November 2010
United States586 Posts
July 29 2011 19:39 GMT
#114
On July 30 2011 02:47 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 02:47 King of Kings wrote:
On July 30 2011 02:46 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 30 2011 02:21 King of Kings wrote:
unless I cancel on the League Membership


People who can read will be able to cancel it.


ok but will i remember that it auto renews a year from now to the date at which I bought it? Its one of those things where I would rather not have to call to cancel but instead straight up buy if I want it. Theres no reason it needs to be auto renewed is there?


Cancel it after Raleigh?


MLG is giving me 2 free passes to 2 events. My issue is I dont feel there is a need to force me to auto renew just to buy the pass for 12 months :/


You're not forced to renew. You can cancel the auto renewal tomorrow and you still get 12 months. If you don't cancel the auto renewal at any point between now and July 30th 2012 you will be charged $30 and get another 12 months.
This space for rent.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
July 29 2011 19:52 GMT
#115
On July 30 2011 04:39 Vehemus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 02:47 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 30 2011 02:47 King of Kings wrote:
On July 30 2011 02:46 ZeromuS wrote:
On July 30 2011 02:21 King of Kings wrote:
unless I cancel on the League Membership


People who can read will be able to cancel it.


ok but will i remember that it auto renews a year from now to the date at which I bought it? Its one of those things where I would rather not have to call to cancel but instead straight up buy if I want it. Theres no reason it needs to be auto renewed is there?


Cancel it after Raleigh?


MLG is giving me 2 free passes to 2 events. My issue is I dont feel there is a need to force me to auto renew just to buy the pass for 12 months :/


You're not forced to renew. You can cancel the auto renewal tomorrow and you still get 12 months. If you don't cancel the auto renewal at any point between now and July 30th 2012 you will be charged $30 and get another 12 months.

The wording implies you need to cancel the whole league membership to prevent renewal.
I understand that at the end of my current term my League Membership subscription will automatically renew unless I cancel on the League Membership tab of my MLG Profile or by sending an email to membership@mlgpro.com.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Megiddosc
Profile Joined April 2011
United States966 Posts
July 29 2011 20:01 GMT
#116
This is straight from my Membership Profile info.

"Cancel Membership

Your account will revert to non-League Member status at the end of your current membership term and you will not be billed for another term."

That's the only thing you have to do. Click that button and then after the year is up you can either buy another membership or go back to the low-quality free stream.
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
July 29 2011 20:12 GMT
#117
does anyone know how they stream? like ustream or justin tv or something?
We march to victory!
Stabbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden39 Posts
July 29 2011 20:16 GMT
#118
Anyone having trubble with buying the passes? I bought one and got some error so I payed but didnt get my hq code thingy :o
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
July 29 2011 20:18 GMT
#119
On July 30 2011 05:01 Megiddosc wrote:
This is straight from my Membership Profile info.

"Cancel Membership

Your account will revert to non-League Member status at the end of your current membership term and you will not be billed for another term."

That's the only thing you have to do. Click that button and then after the year is up you can either buy another membership or go back to the low-quality free stream.


thanks for the clarifications, the wording on their end is pretty vague and I wasn't sure if that was ok until now.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Hexxed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States202 Posts
July 29 2011 20:36 GMT
#120
You can just cancel the auto renew. You have to do pretty much the same thing with xbox live. At least with MLG it's pain free and self service.
www.twitch.tv/hexsctv - Zerg Master's stream NA Ladder
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 751
SteadfastSC546
EnkiAlexander 76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 546
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 40
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29924
Soulkey 307
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 80
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 19
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1398
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 725
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2778
Khaldor2168
Liquid`Hasu778
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1146
B2W.Neo603
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0168
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr55
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1153
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 55m
OSC
17h 55m
Stellar Fest
17h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.