• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10504 users

Get premium MLG live streams this weekend! - Page 5

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
July 29 2011 01:22 GMT
#81
If I bought dallas hq/raleigh+anaheim hq (so gold is free), do I still need to go through the purchasing process? I get an error 203 when I do
Turo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada333 Posts
July 29 2011 03:14 GMT
#82
Is there any word on what the discount on MLG partner products are?

Or what the products are?

I could use some new razors...
Exsonic
Profile Joined June 2011
China124 Posts
July 29 2011 03:23 GMT
#83
can't wait!!!!
NesTea>DongReaGu≈Losira
InvalidID
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1050 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 03:43:10
July 29 2011 03:40 GMT
#84
On July 29 2011 00:52 Scereye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:17 iNViCiOUZ wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:00 KeksX wrote:
On July 28 2011 19:47 Aurdon wrote:
On July 28 2011 17:50 Scereye wrote:
So, as im from europe:

Will HQ Stream be available for free (with ads)?
And what resolution is the LQ free Stream?

Its not like i cant afford it or something, its more like i got no paypal, no creditcard. So i would have to borrow one, which i really dislike in doing...


One of the easiest ways to get around this is to buy a gift card that has a major credit card label on it. They are at most major retail stores. You probably pass by them every day when you buy things.

You should look at his country. You know, some countries handle this differently?

It's not that easy here in europe, especially not in austria and germany. Credit Cards and everything with that involved is just stupid shit and thats why it's not that popular here.
There are things like the visa geldkarte etc but they all involve some stuff that is really sucking money out of you sooner or later.

The only viable alternative that is not overly expensive is paysafecard, but thats not always a good option as I heard of many problems with that. Might have changed, but I tried it once and it was not realy successfull.


IDK what you are talking about?
So strange that that
I pay 30 € for one year mastercard.(Some banking institutes are offer them even for free) Yes you pay a lot more fee when you take money from cash machines. But just to buy stuff it's awesome. How do you buy stuff at amazon, or any other online shop? Advance payment?
Even for the local stores I use my Creditcard (I live in germany)

The only thing is, you must be 18 to get a Creditcard in germany.
So theres nothing special about a Creditcard. It's just not as common as in many other countries.


I have no Creditcard because i simply dont want to have one. I got no regular income, so, a creditcard isn't the best solution and if i use it 3-4 times a year it just isnt worth it.

Plus all i can find is a paysafe card in my region and its not supported by MLG.

For the Amazon stuff ill simply pay for it when it arrives. I dislike paying in advance.

However, i will just borrow a Creditcard i guess... I dislike it but... whatever.

So strange how that is the situation in Europe, in the USA a free debit card that works as a credit card(visa/MasterCard) tied to your bank account is standard with any checking account. No fees whatsoever and it just deducts what you spend from your account.
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
July 29 2011 07:21 GMT
#85
On July 29 2011 12:40 InvalidID wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 00:52 Scereye wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:17 iNViCiOUZ wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:00 KeksX wrote:
On July 28 2011 19:47 Aurdon wrote:
On July 28 2011 17:50 Scereye wrote:
So, as im from europe:

Will HQ Stream be available for free (with ads)?
And what resolution is the LQ free Stream?

Its not like i cant afford it or something, its more like i got no paypal, no creditcard. So i would have to borrow one, which i really dislike in doing...


One of the easiest ways to get around this is to buy a gift card that has a major credit card label on it. They are at most major retail stores. You probably pass by them every day when you buy things.

You should look at his country. You know, some countries handle this differently?

It's not that easy here in europe, especially not in austria and germany. Credit Cards and everything with that involved is just stupid shit and thats why it's not that popular here.
There are things like the visa geldkarte etc but they all involve some stuff that is really sucking money out of you sooner or later.

The only viable alternative that is not overly expensive is paysafecard, but thats not always a good option as I heard of many problems with that. Might have changed, but I tried it once and it was not realy successfull.


IDK what you are talking about?
So strange that that
I pay 30 € for one year mastercard.(Some banking institutes are offer them even for free) Yes you pay a lot more fee when you take money from cash machines. But just to buy stuff it's awesome. How do you buy stuff at amazon, or any other online shop? Advance payment?
Even for the local stores I use my Creditcard (I live in germany)

The only thing is, you must be 18 to get a Creditcard in germany.
So theres nothing special about a Creditcard. It's just not as common as in many other countries.


I have no Creditcard because i simply dont want to have one. I got no regular income, so, a creditcard isn't the best solution and if i use it 3-4 times a year it just isnt worth it.

Plus all i can find is a paysafe card in my region and its not supported by MLG.

For the Amazon stuff ill simply pay for it when it arrives. I dislike paying in advance.

However, i will just borrow a Creditcard i guess... I dislike it but... whatever.

So strange how that is the situation in Europe, in the USA a free debit card that works as a credit card(visa/MasterCard) tied to your bank account is standard with any checking account. No fees whatsoever and it just deducts what you spend from your account.


Is it not possible to just use one of the prepaid credit cards that you can buy in a store to do this transaction.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
July 29 2011 07:40 GMT
#86
On July 29 2011 12:40 InvalidID wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 00:52 Scereye wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:17 iNViCiOUZ wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:00 KeksX wrote:
On July 28 2011 19:47 Aurdon wrote:
On July 28 2011 17:50 Scereye wrote:
So, as im from europe:

Will HQ Stream be available for free (with ads)?
And what resolution is the LQ free Stream?

Its not like i cant afford it or something, its more like i got no paypal, no creditcard. So i would have to borrow one, which i really dislike in doing...


One of the easiest ways to get around this is to buy a gift card that has a major credit card label on it. They are at most major retail stores. You probably pass by them every day when you buy things.

You should look at his country. You know, some countries handle this differently?

It's not that easy here in europe, especially not in austria and germany. Credit Cards and everything with that involved is just stupid shit and thats why it's not that popular here.
There are things like the visa geldkarte etc but they all involve some stuff that is really sucking money out of you sooner or later.

The only viable alternative that is not overly expensive is paysafecard, but thats not always a good option as I heard of many problems with that. Might have changed, but I tried it once and it was not realy successfull.


IDK what you are talking about?
So strange that that
I pay 30 € for one year mastercard.(Some banking institutes are offer them even for free) Yes you pay a lot more fee when you take money from cash machines. But just to buy stuff it's awesome. How do you buy stuff at amazon, or any other online shop? Advance payment?
Even for the local stores I use my Creditcard (I live in germany)

The only thing is, you must be 18 to get a Creditcard in germany.
So theres nothing special about a Creditcard. It's just not as common as in many other countries.


I have no Creditcard because i simply dont want to have one. I got no regular income, so, a creditcard isn't the best solution and if i use it 3-4 times a year it just isnt worth it.

Plus all i can find is a paysafe card in my region and its not supported by MLG.

For the Amazon stuff ill simply pay for it when it arrives. I dislike paying in advance.

However, i will just borrow a Creditcard i guess... I dislike it but... whatever.

So strange how that is the situation in Europe, in the USA a free debit card that works as a credit card(visa/MasterCard) tied to your bank account is standard with any checking account. No fees whatsoever and it just deducts what you spend from your account.


It's the same in Europe.. It's extremely rare that someone dosn't have a credit card.. I would say, it's almost exclusively old people, and children that dosn't have one..

About the error I got at the MLG-store which i posted in here:

On July 29 2011 06:38 ELA wrote:
We had a problem processing your purchase information:
401: Unknown error. You may retry your purchase later, or contact MLG support.



LOL - Realized that I had apparently punched in my pin code wrong three times when I went to the store yesterday.. I thought it was their machine at the store, so just kept trying, untill i used another card.. So the fault was not MLG-stores, but mine.. I flippin' hate making that phone call to the bank.. "Kristian, you did it again???" me: "Sigh :<<<"

It worked like a charm for me now - Sundance: How close to 100k??
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
blowfish
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria238 Posts
July 29 2011 09:29 GMT
#87
If you ask me my feeling tells me that they have no more than 30k members at this point and this number is a pretty high estimate. Would be interesting to know if they disclose their numbers but I highly doubt it
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 10:05:47
July 29 2011 10:04 GMT
#88
Sry to ask again, but I am still a little bit confused as to how this works. What exaclty are the advantages of a membership (in particular for somebody living outside NA who will not attend any event live)?
If I have a membership, as far as I understand, I get free access to the premium stream of all MLG events, right? Do I still need to buy passes to access the vods (are these the so-called "MLG products")? If yes, how big is the discount that I get on buying those passes?

Thanks in advance, for anybody who can shed a little bit more light into the details of a membership.
Corvette
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States433 Posts
July 29 2011 11:46 GMT
#89
stupid rent



i wanna buy a pass instead

oh well, maybe next time
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
July 29 2011 12:08 GMT
#90
On July 29 2011 19:04 JustPassingBy wrote:
Sry to ask again, but I am still a little bit confused as to how this works. What exaclty are the advantages of a membership (in particular for somebody living outside NA who will not attend any event live)?
If I have a membership, as far as I understand, I get free access to the premium stream of all MLG events, right? Do I still need to buy passes to access the vods (are these the so-called "MLG products")? If yes, how big is the discount that I get on buying those passes?

Thanks in advance, for anybody who can shed a little bit more light into the details of a membership.


Gold membership as follows, everything for 12 full months:

Access to HQ Pro Circuit Streams
Ad Free Streams
VoD HQ Rebroadcasts
Premium Ladders and Tournaments
Premium Support
Official MLG Rank
Members Only Forums
Community Recognition
Additional Customization Options
Avatar treatment
Discounts on MLG Products
Discounts on Partner Products
Discounts on Pro Circuit Passes
50% off Pass Transfer Frees
Early Access to Pro Circuit Passes
Early Access to the Venue for Pro Circuit Events
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Twiggs
Profile Joined January 2011
United States600 Posts
July 29 2011 12:49 GMT
#91
Member of the GOLD TEAM. Seriously people, money is worth nothing, Starcraft 2 action is priceless. BUY THE PASS!
My life for Auir | FLASH . JD . BISU . HERO . Nony . Incontrol . FIGHTING
lovedoctor
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany115 Posts
July 29 2011 13:19 GMT
#92
it is out of stock -.-
"Infestors own marines in a way you don't understand" - artosis
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
July 29 2011 13:21 GMT
#93
On July 29 2011 22:19 lovedoctor wrote:
it is out of stock -.-


You are trying to buy the one-time HQ pass - The gold membership is still for sale.

One-time HQ pass will be on sale at gametime tonight

Really recommend the Gold Membership though.. So much more value + you get zero commercials.. For all MLG events for a year :o
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
July 29 2011 13:23 GMT
#94
On July 29 2011 16:40 ELA wrote:
It's the same in Europe.. It's extremely rare that someone dosn't have a credit card.. I would say, it's almost exclusively old people, and children that dosn't have one..

At least in germany credit cards are really rare... That is ALWAYS an issue here, people are ALWAYS complaining about the need of a credit card @ certain online shops etc, and Germany ALWAYS gets an extra option for lastschrift / direct debit etc.
I guess we just like to pay with money we actually posess?
jk,
but it's still a fact that in Germany, credit cards are not so popular.


Anyway, the easiest solution to this is again paypal. However, with people boycotting it now they destroyed that .
I solved the issue with paypal, at least.
King of Kings
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany481 Posts
July 29 2011 13:27 GMT
#95
It's the same in Europe.. It's extremely rare that someone dosn't have a credit card.. I would say, it's almost exclusively old people, and children that dosn't have one..


Only one of my friends has one, it's just not common to pay with a credit card here. I use PayPal online and normal BankTransfer/ELV otherwise.
Fan of: MarineKingPrime.WE | MVP_Keen | LiquidTLO | oGs.MC
pjuddy
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2 Posts
July 29 2011 14:02 GMT
#96
MLG.com' s support really suck.. im som mad now..
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 14:16:46
July 29 2011 14:16 GMT
#97
wow, $30 for an entire year is ridiculously friggin cheap, definitely buying once I can confirm I'm getting a new setup (comp + net)
Paladia
Profile Joined August 2003
802 Posts
July 29 2011 14:19 GMT
#98
Would buy it if they made the tournament more interesting. As in removing these seeds that are not based on player skill and gives a huge advantage to some, and removing the extended series which no one likes. Just do it like Dreamhack.
I can no longer rest under the tree of wisdom, since you have axed down the roots feeding it.
Mvz
Profile Joined April 2003
206 Posts
July 29 2011 15:40 GMT
#99
Is it like 360p if you watch it for free? Or do you still get HQ but with commercials? I can't find anything about this, it only says "ad free HQ". Q_Q
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
July 29 2011 16:56 GMT
#100
Gotta say... the multiple quality options are awesome!!!!!
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 701
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC510
Rex93
CosmosSc2 61
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 510
UpATreeSC 104
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 61
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 16
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1260
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 727
fl0m336
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1798
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe117
QueenE89
Trikslyr40
Chillindude24
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3559
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 26m
OSC
19h 26m
Stellar Fest
19h 26m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.