• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9094 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1461

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 5162 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 19 2014 20:11 GMT
#29201
Don't make promises you can't keep wave! Always go HAM never not HAM
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 20:16:20
March 19 2014 20:14 GMT
#29202
On March 20 2014 05:11 Shelke14 wrote:
Don't make promises you can't keep wave! Always go HAM never not HAM

I always go ham, but I won't push something like T2 if people can't handle it, for example. If it's people who aren't as geared I can blast through T1 atm. Hell if people really want to go ham I could probably do T3/4 but I just wouldn't do any damage.
I will consume and adapt.

Edit:
BE ON
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 19 2014 20:18 GMT
#29203
wait be on for what
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
March 19 2014 20:20 GMT
#29204
Too many feels in that documentary, fuck.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 19 2014 20:26 GMT
#29205
guys what is happening in 2 hours 30 minutes does it involve me?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 19 2014 20:26 GMT
#29206
D3
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 19 2014 20:28 GMT
#29207
how many people do you have? I might join you for a bit if I can fit into a group. Lvl1 hardcore I assume?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 19 2014 20:29 GMT
#29208
Wave counting down the time until he starts streaming Dark Souls, obviously.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 19 2014 20:30 GMT
#29209
You literally had to go to the last page lol.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 19 2014 20:36 GMT
#29210
Ehh...streaming DS has sort of lost its fun for me a little....people weren't entertained by it so much anymore and fewer people were watching if any...I think the last time I streamed nobody watched at all. Not to mention it seems every night there's a baby break or two which makes streaming kind of hard.
Plus D3 lately and I have a hard time playing multiple games at once. I'll finish DS eventually.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 19 2014 20:40 GMT
#29211
This Dota2 Documentary,

The production Value is so high O.o
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
March 19 2014 20:41 GMT
#29212
Stream the boss in Anor Londo please

I'd watch that.
Forever Young
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 19 2014 20:43 GMT
#29213
Is there a TL clan for clash of clans?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 19 2014 20:46 GMT
#29214
I could join d3 if there's room, I'm pretty sure one can switch regions now
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 19 2014 20:54 GMT
#29215
On March 20 2014 05:41 sung_moon wrote:
Stream the boss in Anor Londo please

I'd watch that.


Oreo and Smores is always fun to watch people fail and die against lol. I do farm them for souls though, so it's not that hard to do with 2-3 people or just yourself if you know what you're doing. The fight is a lot of fun though, probably my favorite one in the game next to the final boss.
Steam: rook492
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 19 2014 20:55 GMT
#29216
On March 20 2014 05:30 mordek wrote:
You literally had to go to the last page lol.

you know nothing about my laziness
I dont have a character on NA server, is it ok if I come with lvl1?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 22:14:48
March 19 2014 22:03 GMT
#29217
That DotA2 documentary is good. I kind of wish it was better. I get the hype behind it due to the player storylines, but I also feel it's a bit misleading at times.

For example, I wish they'd really expanded on DotA itself. They didn't differentiate between DotA and DotA2 at all. DotA is huge, and it should be shown properly considering that they are on building on it. Rather than that, they kind of ignore DotA completely even though they sometimes show DotA being played. I wish they started with DotA at the beginning, and moved on to DotA2 as the transition it was. They could have followed the same teams, and it would have worked just as well.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
March 19 2014 22:21 GMT
#29218
On March 20 2014 07:03 ketchup wrote:
That DotA2 documentary is good. I kind of wish it was better. I get the hype behind it due to the player storylines, but I also feel it's a bit misleading at times.

For example, I wish they'd really expanded on DotA itself. They didn't differentiate between DotA and DotA2 at all. DotA is huge, and it should be shown properly considering that they are on building on it. Rather than that, they kind of ignore DotA completely even though they sometimes show DotA being played. I wish they started with DotA at the beginning, and moved on to DotA2 as the transition it was. They could have followed the same teams, and it would have worked just as well.


It would've made the documentary a lot longer.

And the thing is, for most people today, DotA is just some ancient relic taht's completely irrelevant to the current scene. Dota 2 has its own storylines, its own historical moments, and its own legends. There is no need for a lot of people to have the entire thing marred, in their view, by something that was only followed by a small minority of the community.
TranslatorBaa!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 19 2014 22:23 GMT
#29219
On March 20 2014 05:41 sung_moon wrote:
Stream the boss in Anor Londo please

I'd watch that.


Is that the stupid 'Wolf-with-a-giant-sword?'
I'll stream next time I play DS and I'll let people know. I know somebody wanted to watch me fight winged Urgots in the swamp but I forget who it was.

On March 20 2014 05:54 Crusnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 05:41 sung_moon wrote:
Stream the boss in Anor Londo please

I'd watch that.


Oreo and Smores is always fun to watch people fail and die against lol. I do farm them for souls though, so it's not that hard to do with 2-3 people or just yourself if you know what you're doing. The fight is a lot of fun though, probably my favorite one in the game next to the final boss.

Is this some sort of attempt at not providing spoilers? 'Cause if so mission successful, I have no idea what you're talking about. DON'T CLARIFY PLZ
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
March 19 2014 22:34 GMT
#29220
On March 20 2014 07:21 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 07:03 ketchup wrote:
That DotA2 documentary is good. I kind of wish it was better. I get the hype behind it due to the player storylines, but I also feel it's a bit misleading at times.

For example, I wish they'd really expanded on DotA itself. They didn't differentiate between DotA and DotA2 at all. DotA is huge, and it should be shown properly considering that they are on building on it. Rather than that, they kind of ignore DotA completely even though they sometimes show DotA being played. I wish they started with DotA at the beginning, and moved on to DotA2 as the transition it was. They could have followed the same teams, and it would have worked just as well.


It would've made the documentary a lot longer.

And the thing is, for most people today, DotA is just some ancient relic that's completely irrelevant to the current scene. Dota 2 has its own storylines, its own historical moments, and its own legends. There is no need for a lot of people to have the entire thing marred, in their view, by something that was only followed by a small minority of the community.


I don't think it would have hurt anything if the documentary was longer. I just think it is a bit misleading when they try to make it seem as if DotA == DotA2. I also found certain in-game action that they put in had nothing to do with the story they were attempting to tell. They skipped around to different parts of the games shown, and pretended the action was telling the story that they were narrating. It really threw me off. Then again, my memory could be faulty, and some of those actions did happen as they made it seem.

Overall, it was good. I get the hype for it. The player story lines are pretty interesting.
Prev 1 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0285
Sick172
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1001
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.