• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:19
CEST 08:19
KST 15:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7583 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 55

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 30 2013 17:26 GMT
#1081
I would play in an arranged 5s team, only Silver 3 Solo Q though (I don't play ladder very often).

If we're playing semi-seriously I'll play jungle/support, if you don't mind having a weak mid I'd play that.


I missed games yesterday, was talking with my buddy to figure out where we wanna go with content creation. We've been inspired by Monte's casting, lol.
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
August 30 2013 20:20 GMT
#1082
On August 31 2013 00:44 Disengaged wrote:
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl


You need to drop the ward mid kick so you can W to it afterwards. Its pretty hard to do for short Qs, but the timing to do it is a lot easier for long range Qs. Also, smart cast the R.
im deaf
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 30 2013 20:29 GMT
#1083
On August 31 2013 05:20 imBLIND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 00:44 Disengaged wrote:
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl


You need to drop the ward mid kick so you can W to it afterwards. Its pretty hard to do for short Qs, but the timing to do it is a lot easier for long range Qs. Also, smart cast the R.


Yea, thats what I've been trying to do but I either do it too slow or am slow to W to the ward. I haven't tried doing it with the R as smart cast so I could try that and see how it goes.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 30 2013 22:05 GMT
#1084
On August 31 2013 05:29 Disengaged wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:20 imBLIND wrote:
On August 31 2013 00:44 Disengaged wrote:
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl


You need to drop the ward mid kick so you can W to it afterwards. Its pretty hard to do for short Qs, but the timing to do it is a lot easier for long range Qs. Also, smart cast the R.


Yea, thats what I've been trying to do but I either do it too slow or am slow to W to the ward. I haven't tried doing it with the R as smart cast so I could try that and see how it goes.

+ Show Spoiler +


Might help :3 And I was doing it before inSec was born, fk.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 30 2013 22:20 GMT
#1085
On August 31 2013 07:05 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:29 Disengaged wrote:
On August 31 2013 05:20 imBLIND wrote:
On August 31 2013 00:44 Disengaged wrote:
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl


You need to drop the ward mid kick so you can W to it afterwards. Its pretty hard to do for short Qs, but the timing to do it is a lot easier for long range Qs. Also, smart cast the R.


Yea, thats what I've been trying to do but I either do it too slow or am slow to W to the ward. I haven't tried doing it with the R as smart cast so I could try that and see how it goes.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4I4n2MdioU


Might help :3 And I was doing it before inSec was born, fk.


Oooh that is very helpful yes ^^

Thx u very much
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
August 30 2013 22:29 GMT
#1086
On August 31 2013 05:20 imBLIND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 00:44 Disengaged wrote:
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl


You need to drop the ward mid kick so you can W to it afterwards. Its pretty hard to do for short Qs, but the timing to do it is a lot easier for long range Qs. Also, smart cast the R.

Smart cast everything FTFY
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 30 2013 23:50 GMT
#1087
I probably can't play tonight but I'll make the channel room since I notice no one's made one yet.

Channel name: TimeoutRoffles

Going up right now (almost 8pm EST)
atombombforpeace
Profile Joined December 2008
United States408 Posts
August 31 2013 00:21 GMT
#1088
Registration
- atombomb4peace

- Plat 3

- I really need to work on my top and jungle

- Looking for champions I feel comfortable with, but ideally I want to learn to play tanks

My rank is probably a tad inflated because all I did is abuse hidden OP sivir and went nuts with mids. I gotta work on my overall game sense, and working with a team in general. I also pretty much don't know when to roam at all with top, and I still don't know many matchups. As for jungle, I just want to work on gank timings.

StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 31 2013 01:42 GMT
#1089
anyone want to ranked 5s right now ? need a top
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 01:53:06
August 31 2013 01:52 GMT
#1090
Streaming IHs, co-casting with StorrZerg!
http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu
liftlift > tsm
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#1091
On August 31 2013 07:05 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:29 Disengaged wrote:
On August 31 2013 05:20 imBLIND wrote:
On August 31 2013 00:44 Disengaged wrote:
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl


You need to drop the ward mid kick so you can W to it afterwards. Its pretty hard to do for short Qs, but the timing to do it is a lot easier for long range Qs. Also, smart cast the R.


Yea, thats what I've been trying to do but I either do it too slow or am slow to W to the ward. I haven't tried doing it with the R as smart cast so I could try that and see how it goes.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4I4n2MdioU


Might help :3 And I was doing it before inSec was born, fk.

Omg ilu. Gonna start hotkeying smartcast items like that in general idk why i haven't.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 31 2013 02:41 GMT
#1092
Thanks for the game. I'll play some more later but it was a great first time "new" inhouse. Was fun playing shotcaller.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 31 2013 02:43 GMT
#1093
On August 31 2013 11:41 HazMat wrote:
Thanks for the game. I'll play some more later but it was a great first time "new" inhouse. Was fun playing shotcaller.

Was it fun getting caught too? lol jk. Nice damage towards late game, that ulti did 3/8ths of vayne's health.

Also, mathies. Less in game chat, unless something funny happens. Straight up in game BM is unnecessary, and very annoying.
liftlift > tsm
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
August 31 2013 02:48 GMT
#1094
Sorry for talking a lot in all, I'll tone it down.
Hey! How you doin'?
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 31 2013 02:51 GMT
#1095
On August 31 2013 11:48 Zdrastochye wrote:
Sorry for talking a lot in all, I'll tone it down.

You were fine, but Mathies would say anything if he died or got a kill.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Ame
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 02:55:11
August 31 2013 02:52 GMT
#1096
On August 31 2013 11:48 Zdrastochye wrote:
Sorry for talking a lot in all, I'll tone it down.


I enjoy good-natured allchat banter, so you didn't bother me. :p /random opinion

*edit: I only caught second half of game stream, so can't comment on early game
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 03:08:43
August 31 2013 03:05 GMT
#1097
Okay so my first 2 inhouse games were pretty damn fun and learned quite a bit.

First game as Shen top went pretty bad at the start vs Teemo. Bullied me quite a bit but he got ganked once or twice. I didn't know what to get for teemo so I just rushed for a sunfire cape and after the game I learned I probably should've rushed for a spirits visage instead to help with the magic damage. I just split pushed like a crazy person and ulted onto Janna instead of Tristana and that was a mistake that hopefully I won't do again :D but yeah I just kept split pushing and ulting when I needed too and tried to taunt or flash taunt.

Second game as jungle Lee Sin went somewhat okay in the beginning. I tried to do a few ganks on top but was only successful once I think and forced a flash. I watched the "Insec" video that HazMat posted earlier in the day and I was anxious to try to pull an Insec all game but never went for it until the end where I landed my Q on Riven and dropped the ward and W'd to it and kicked her into my team ^^ and that was my very first "Insec" that everyone got to experience lol. I also made a few mistakes probably a little more. I learned a few things. Should try to do more ganks or attempts at a gank and to ward the enemy jungle so I can track the enemy jungle and try to be there for counter ganks. There was a funny moment in the game where after a fight chaos happened and I was low and was trying to get to my team to help but should've just recalled but then Sona appeared and channeled the spirit of Madlife and chased me down and ulted me and killed me :D. I had 2 good kicks where the first one was when Riven flashed over dragon pit I think and almost killed Fiddles and 1 more hit would've killed him but I kicked her back into the pit and then the "Insec" kick :D. I couldn't tell if Mathies was trying to be rude or annoying but I just ignored him.

Sry for typing so much
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
August 31 2013 04:06 GMT
#1098
Registration
- smOOthmayDie

- Gold III (81 points~)

- Solo lane (mid/top) or jungle.

- Solo lane: Zed, Nid, Vlad, Rengar
Jungle: Lee / anything viable

twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 31 2013 05:02 GMT
#1099
well sorry mathies i yelled at you so much. Got pretty frustrating.
If team agrees to the on a shot caller and your not going to listen to the shot caller then i guess you can't do ranked 5s no more
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
August 31 2013 05:13 GMT
#1100
Listen to the shot caller and just go with it. If you fail, okay-- it's still a learning experience for all of you. Show some humility and have faith in your teammates.
ô¿ô
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1860
ggaemo 377
Yoon 377
910 306
Shuttle 84
Dewaltoss 77
Mong 64
Hm[arnc] 42
Bale 25
soO 25
[ Show more ]
Noble 21
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 16
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1205
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor762
Other Games
summit1g8721
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft290
Happy141
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS46
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 43
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2336
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1097
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 41m
OSC
15h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.