• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8536 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 54

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 30 2013 00:34 GMT
#1061
gunna stream/cast 1 game. twitch.tv/wei2coolforu.
liftlift > tsm
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 30 2013 00:36 GMT
#1062
Casting again, watch your best friends as they stride boldly forward to victory or defeat!

http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 01:13:42
August 30 2013 00:37 GMT
#1063
I saw Sona lose lane and win game, so I'ma try it.

edit: Didn't work
Hey! How you doin'?
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 05:34:03
August 30 2013 01:17 GMT
#1064
Registration
- Ingame name
NuKeMz
- Rank and division
Silver IV
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Jungle and ADC but I also play Top
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Jungle-Lee Sin, Nasus
ADC-Varus, Lucian
Top-Shen, Rengar
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
August 30 2013 01:20 GMT
#1065
baron throws 2 stronk

we real NA team now
Writer:o
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 02:00:19
August 30 2013 01:59 GMT
#1066
I'd be interested in doing ranked 5s if anyone wants to form a team up

main focus be working on team play/ team picks and getting gold or plat ^_^

i'd be adc

just pm me if interested and times that work for you
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
dottycakes
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada548 Posts
August 30 2013 02:27 GMT
#1067
Registration
- Ingame name
dottycakes

- Rank and division
Plat 3
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 30 2013 03:11 GMT
#1068
Wow, I just got banned by some asshat named McMilo. I was just trying to spectate a game and this guy just kicked me for no reason.

How is this guy still allowed to play? He was trolling all last game losing to some scrub gold Renekton.
God Bless
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 30 2013 03:27 GMT
#1069
On August 30 2013 12:11 Roffles wrote:
Wow, I just got banned by some asshat named McMilo. I was just trying to spectate a game and this guy just kicked me for no reason.

How is this guy still allowed to play? He was trolling all last game losing to some scrub gold Renekton.

Can't say that I blame him. Hue.
liftlift > tsm
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
August 30 2013 05:36 GMT
#1070
Got my computer fixed up. I'm an idiot. I'm working on getting used to the new setup so I don't fuck up, and I'm gonna try to make it so that the internet doesn't cut out so frequently. Anyways, I can't tell if Roffles is serious or not though . I'll see about getting into some inhouses asap.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 30 2013 07:19 GMT
#1071
Good games tonight, both those I casted and those I played in.

VoD: http://www.twitch.tv/montegomerylol/b/453511061
Play of the night.

Sorry I don't have the same detailed post-cast post. It's late and I need to get to sleep for a big day tomorrow.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 09:28:49
August 30 2013 09:24 GMT
#1072
I'll play some games tomorrow in between LCS matches or after probably.

ShakeDrizzle
- Diamond 1
- Will play any role/champ and try to help people out.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
sixduck
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States301 Posts
August 30 2013 09:27 GMT
#1073
Registration
- Ingame name
sixdux
- Rank and division
plat 5, but mid is higher like p1/2

can help with mid and jungle
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 30 2013 11:51 GMT
#1074
Duocasting with wei was great btw. Def should do again imo.
Shook
Profile Joined March 2011
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 13:44:37
August 30 2013 13:43 GMT
#1075
Registration
- Ingame name
BasedHero
- Rank and division
Gold V
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
ADC/Support
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
ADC: Trist/Caitlyn
Support: Taric/Sona
nope
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1076
I type in teamspeak in google and i see teamspeak,teamspeak2, teamspeak 3

Which one do I click?I've never used it.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
August 30 2013 14:25 GMT
#1077
On August 30 2013 23:17 Disengaged wrote:
I type in teamspeak in google and i see teamspeak,teamspeak2, teamspeak 3

Which one do I click?I've never used it.


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php
captharlock
Profile Joined September 2010
United States223 Posts
August 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#1078
you want teamspeak 3
Baneslayer Angel could be hungover, slightly blind, and texting while flying and still win the game
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 30 2013 15:23 GMT
#1079
http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu/c/2843353
Only casted 1 game last night.

First section of video you can't really hear my commentary due to music, I'll definitely need to keep track of that in the future, and keep the music volume MUCH MUCH LOWER, and increase my mic volume. Sorry about lack of commentary early on.

Neo, Dathom, aurawashere, bftschaos, efferescence

vs

zdrastochye, storrzerg, methstolemyteeth, bevan, mcmilo


Just one major point I harped on in this game was, Neo, plox don't buy manamune if you're not going to poke out your lane. If you're just going to go HAM every time you see Zed, the early BT would have been MUCH stronger of a buy instead of the manamune that took you like 3 years to stack.
liftlift > tsm
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 15:45:02
August 30 2013 15:44 GMT
#1080
I've been trying to pull an Insec with Lee Sin and try to land the Q and then fly to the person and drop a ward and W to it and kick him . . . .

Its not going so well rofl
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE71
Nina 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 173
Dewaltoss 76
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5301
Khaldor764
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2138
shahzam496
JimRising 296
KnowMe278
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS114
ZombieGrub93
Trikslyr38
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2688
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur190
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 22m
Online Event
12h 22m
FEL
17h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.