WCS Summer Kyiv
2019 WCS Summer
Streams & Talent
Format & Map Pool
- Knockout Brackets:
- 8 Single-elimination Brackets, consisting of 6 Rounds each.
- Each Bracket starts with 2 players who took fourth place in Group Stage 1 and 2 players who took third place in Group Stage 1.
- From Round 3 onwards each Round 1 Player drops from the Groupstages into the Knockout Bracket (per Knockout Bracket).
- All Matches are Bo3, except for Round 6, which are Bo5.
- The Winner of each Knockout Bracket advances to the Playoffs Round of 24.
- 24 players in a single-elimination bracket.
- Round of 24 to Semifinals are played in Bo5.
- Finals are played in Bo7.