• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)37Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8151 users

[WCS] Jönköping 2017 - Championship Monday - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 80 Next
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
June 19 2017 15:15 GMT
#441
On June 20 2017 00:14 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:13 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:11 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
The problem I have with mines is the fact that if you blink and miss widow mine dropping somewhere, you're bound to lose x*random number of probes/units. Every other harass unit starts attacking and you have alert telling you there's trouble and you can react. WM? When alert sounds it's already way too late. Especially sucks when you're not as good as watching minimap as pros, who also can lose to them anyway.

vs oracles the alert doesn't really save you either if your units are out of position.

You can still move your SCV or something. WM is really the only unit that might kill your entire mineral line without any real notice.

They should make WM arriving in your base say "hi, we're here to obliterate you. Have a good day."


It would be actually nice for us low level players. At pro level, if you need such thing, you have already lost.

Moreover, the really hardcore players play without sound.

I play listening to death metal. Sometimes I can't even hear my probes getting massacred by marines, not to mention that subtle "burrow" sound WM makes
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
June 19 2017 15:17 GMT
#442
I find the people here funny that complain about widow mines, yet say nothing about adepts ^^
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-19 15:17:19
June 19 2017 15:17 GMT
#443
On June 20 2017 00:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:11 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:09 AzAlexZ wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:08 gTank wrote:
Browser crashed, who won? What happened?

Neeb joins sOs, Myungsik and Creator in the Hall of Fame of not being able to handle widow mines

sOs on Cactus Valley remains untouchable

I want to see VOD, i have been in stasis during usage of Cactus Valley in map pool.

please enjoy


This one was just as bad imo
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 19 2017 15:17 GMT
#444
On June 20 2017 00:15 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:14 opisska wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:13 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:11 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
The problem I have with mines is the fact that if you blink and miss widow mine dropping somewhere, you're bound to lose x*random number of probes/units. Every other harass unit starts attacking and you have alert telling you there's trouble and you can react. WM? When alert sounds it's already way too late. Especially sucks when you're not as good as watching minimap as pros, who also can lose to them anyway.

vs oracles the alert doesn't really save you either if your units are out of position.

You can still move your SCV or something. WM is really the only unit that might kill your entire mineral line without any real notice.

They should make WM arriving in your base say "hi, we're here to obliterate you. Have a good day."


It would be actually nice for us low level players. At pro level, if you need such thing, you have already lost.

Moreover, the really hardcore players play without sound.

I play listening to death metal. Sometimes I can't even hear my probes getting massacred by marines, not to mention that subtle "burrow" sound WM makes


I thought for a second I should find some death metal so that I learn how that actually sounds, but then I have dismissed the idea due to having enough nightmares already and realizing I can probably live without this cultural knowledge as this is about the second time ever I have ever heard about this genre.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
June 19 2017 15:18 GMT
#445
On June 20 2017 00:17 gTank wrote:
I find the people here funny that complain about widow mines, yet say nothing about adepts ^^

I dislike adepts and I'm sick of seeing them in every matchup. And I'm protoss. Here, feeling better?
Luckily the charge cost change helped, at least on ladder.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
June 19 2017 15:18 GMT
#446
On June 20 2017 00:18 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:17 gTank wrote:
I find the people here funny that complain about widow mines, yet say nothing about adepts ^^

I dislike adepts and I'm sick of seeing them in every matchup. And I'm protoss. Here, feeling better?
Luckily the charge cost change helped, at least on ladder.


I like you ^^
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
June 19 2017 15:19 GMT
#447
On June 20 2017 00:17 gTank wrote:
I find the people here funny that complain about widow mines, yet say nothing about adepts ^^



Hey I've been complaining about adepts every cup neebs been in
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 19 2017 15:19 GMT
#448
On June 20 2017 00:17 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:15 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:14 opisska wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:13 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:11 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
The problem I have with mines is the fact that if you blink and miss widow mine dropping somewhere, you're bound to lose x*random number of probes/units. Every other harass unit starts attacking and you have alert telling you there's trouble and you can react. WM? When alert sounds it's already way too late. Especially sucks when you're not as good as watching minimap as pros, who also can lose to them anyway.

vs oracles the alert doesn't really save you either if your units are out of position.

You can still move your SCV or something. WM is really the only unit that might kill your entire mineral line without any real notice.

They should make WM arriving in your base say "hi, we're here to obliterate you. Have a good day."


It would be actually nice for us low level players. At pro level, if you need such thing, you have already lost.

Moreover, the really hardcore players play without sound.

I play listening to death metal. Sometimes I can't even hear my probes getting massacred by marines, not to mention that subtle "burrow" sound WM makes


I thought for a second I should find some death metal so that I learn how that actually sounds, but then I have dismissed the idea due to having enough nightmares already and realizing I can probably live without this cultural knowledge as this is about the second time ever I have ever heard about this genre.


Listen to In Flames.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 19 2017 15:19 GMT
#449
On June 20 2017 00:17 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:15 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:14 opisska wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:13 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:11 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
The problem I have with mines is the fact that if you blink and miss widow mine dropping somewhere, you're bound to lose x*random number of probes/units. Every other harass unit starts attacking and you have alert telling you there's trouble and you can react. WM? When alert sounds it's already way too late. Especially sucks when you're not as good as watching minimap as pros, who also can lose to them anyway.

vs oracles the alert doesn't really save you either if your units are out of position.

You can still move your SCV or something. WM is really the only unit that might kill your entire mineral line without any real notice.

They should make WM arriving in your base say "hi, we're here to obliterate you. Have a good day."


It would be actually nice for us low level players. At pro level, if you need such thing, you have already lost.

Moreover, the really hardcore players play without sound.

I play listening to death metal. Sometimes I can't even hear my probes getting massacred by marines, not to mention that subtle "burrow" sound WM makes


I thought for a second I should find some death metal so that I learn how that actually sounds, but then I have dismissed the idea due to having enough nightmares already and realizing I can probably live without this cultural knowledge as this is about the second time ever I have ever heard about this genre.

You've listened to esports break music before so you are immune to musical scares now
Neosteel Enthusiast
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
June 19 2017 15:20 GMT
#450
maxed out with 2 medivacs. that's bad
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
June 19 2017 15:21 GMT
#451
On June 20 2017 00:20 Charoisaur wrote:
maxed out with 2 medivacs. that's bad

ha ha yeah
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 19 2017 15:21 GMT
#452
Neeb just baiting the stims lol
Neosteel Enthusiast
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
June 19 2017 15:22 GMT
#453
Special lost too much in a better position he wins there
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
June 19 2017 15:22 GMT
#454
that was so incredibly bad by Major
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
June 19 2017 15:22 GMT
#455
On June 20 2017 00:17 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:15 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:14 opisska wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:13 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:11 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
The problem I have with mines is the fact that if you blink and miss widow mine dropping somewhere, you're bound to lose x*random number of probes/units. Every other harass unit starts attacking and you have alert telling you there's trouble and you can react. WM? When alert sounds it's already way too late. Especially sucks when you're not as good as watching minimap as pros, who also can lose to them anyway.

vs oracles the alert doesn't really save you either if your units are out of position.

You can still move your SCV or something. WM is really the only unit that might kill your entire mineral line without any real notice.

They should make WM arriving in your base say "hi, we're here to obliterate you. Have a good day."


It would be actually nice for us low level players. At pro level, if you need such thing, you have already lost.

Moreover, the really hardcore players play without sound.

I play listening to death metal. Sometimes I can't even hear my probes getting massacred by marines, not to mention that subtle "burrow" sound WM makes


I thought for a second I should find some death metal so that I learn how that actually sounds, but then I have dismissed the idea due to having enough nightmares already and realizing I can probably live without this cultural knowledge as this is about the second time ever I have ever heard about this genre.


Best metal is death metal.
But if you can't stand growl then you might have hard time getting into it. Well, if you're interested PM me. ;]
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
June 19 2017 15:23 GMT
#456
come on spesiul
I Protoss winner, could it be?
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 19 2017 15:23 GMT
#457
On June 20 2017 00:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2017 00:17 opisska wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:15 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:14 opisska wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:13 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:11 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 20 2017 00:10 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
The problem I have with mines is the fact that if you blink and miss widow mine dropping somewhere, you're bound to lose x*random number of probes/units. Every other harass unit starts attacking and you have alert telling you there's trouble and you can react. WM? When alert sounds it's already way too late. Especially sucks when you're not as good as watching minimap as pros, who also can lose to them anyway.

vs oracles the alert doesn't really save you either if your units are out of position.

You can still move your SCV or something. WM is really the only unit that might kill your entire mineral line without any real notice.

They should make WM arriving in your base say "hi, we're here to obliterate you. Have a good day."


It would be actually nice for us low level players. At pro level, if you need such thing, you have already lost.

Moreover, the really hardcore players play without sound.

I play listening to death metal. Sometimes I can't even hear my probes getting massacred by marines, not to mention that subtle "burrow" sound WM makes


I thought for a second I should find some death metal so that I learn how that actually sounds, but then I have dismissed the idea due to having enough nightmares already and realizing I can probably live without this cultural knowledge as this is about the second time ever I have ever heard about this genre.

You've listened to esports break music before so you are immune to musical scares now


That is quite true I have also listened to some Czech horrorcore rap, because I wanted to know what the fuss was about when a guy producing that got banned from a nationwide music competition - and I understood why some people feel uncomfortable with songs about raping a girl that you hold locked in your basement and such. Interestingly, the very same guy has a semifamous facebook profile when he draws absolutely terrible (like a 3 yo child) comics about the most stupid puns in Czech and it's absolutely hillarious.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
June 19 2017 15:23 GMT
#458
Neeb with storm is something major can't deal with
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
June 19 2017 15:24 GMT
#459
Stream sucks at my place all I see is terran units running away and getting killed all the time!
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
June 19 2017 15:25 GMT
#460
Why did special play so passive. He could have jumped on neebs army before storm
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1649
Bisu 757
Horang2 378
BeSt 348
Hyuk 270
Jaedong 243
actioN 207
Zeus 162
Leta 161
EffOrt 153
[ Show more ]
Light 121
Soma 81
ZerO 72
Pusan 49
Shinee 45
Mind 38
Mong 38
Killer 34
soO 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
Bale 22
sorry 19
PianO 17
Rush 17
hero 16
Sharp 14
HiyA 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Yoon 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe211
Fuzer 3
League of Legends
JimRising 362
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1329
shoxiejesuss842
x6flipin1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1778
Other Games
gofns32541
summit1g7586
singsing1582
crisheroes325
XBOCT263
DeMusliM184
Livibee98
ArmadaUGS86
QueenE16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick496
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH275
• LUISG 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Jankos2167
• Rush1308
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 58m
Stellar Fest
2h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.