• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:14
CEST 19:14
KST 02:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7232 users

[WCS] Ro32 Group G - Season 3 2015 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 48 Next All
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 27 2015 17:11 GMT
#241
Watch Hitman go out first in the group, I would giggle like a school girl.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-27 17:11:58
August 27 2015 17:11 GMT
#242
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

drone up to ~40, push back the first attack, roach roach roach. Don't see any flaws in that plan.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 17:11 GMT
#243
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

I once almost lost a game where toss got natural cancelled by 13pool to this all-in. Mass roaches don't beat zealots if you don't kill the prism :[
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
August 27 2015 17:12 GMT
#244
I got to admit, these games are fun to watch. Eagerly anticipating the next bullshit build out of Hitman. It's like the complete opposite of facing these builds on ladder.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 17:12 GMT
#245
probably 1gas 7gate now, keeping it different
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 27 2015 17:12 GMT
#246
On August 28 2015 02:11 ThomasjServo wrote:
Watch Hitman go out first in the group, I would giggle like a school girl.

Remember that has was in the winner match and got knocked out.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 27 2015 17:12 GMT
#247
On August 28 2015 02:11 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

I once almost lost a game where toss got natural cancelled by 13pool to this all-in. Mass roaches don't beat zealots if you don't kill the prism :[

I think without the time warps he should have won this handily. Anyway, I wonder what Hitman has in store for the next game . I hope a chargelots flood ^^
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 17:13 GMT
#248
On August 28 2015 02:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

drone up to ~40, push back the first attack, roach roach roach. Don't see any flaws in that plan.

Yeah mb, 40 drones is def enough i guess. But I dont really see 4-5 more roaches helping too much in that situation, its not like hitman even executed it even close to perfect
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 17:13 GMT
#249
On August 28 2015 02:13 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

drone up to ~40, push back the first attack, roach roach roach. Don't see any flaws in that plan.

Yeah mb, 40 drones is def enough i guess. But I dont really see 4-5 more roaches helping too much in that situation, its not like hitman even executed it even close to perfect

can't you hold it with a spore crawler phasing out the prism?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 27 2015 17:13 GMT
#250
On August 28 2015 02:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:11 ThomasjServo wrote:
Watch Hitman go out first in the group, I would giggle like a school girl.

Remember that has was in the winner match and got knocked out.

it was a good day. I got 2/2 on liquibet
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 17:14 GMT
#251
On August 28 2015 02:13 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:13 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

drone up to ~40, push back the first attack, roach roach roach. Don't see any flaws in that plan.

Yeah mb, 40 drones is def enough i guess. But I dont really see 4-5 more roaches helping too much in that situation, its not like hitman even executed it even close to perfect

can't you hold it with a spore crawler phasing out the prism?

that's a kinda cool idea at least
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Clazziquai10
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore1949 Posts
August 27 2015 17:14 GMT
#252
I'm liking this hitman dood already...... such evil
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
August 27 2015 17:14 GMT
#253
"experts call it mindgames, I just call it the hitman build"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
August 27 2015 17:15 GMT
#254
On August 28 2015 02:13 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:11 ThomasjServo wrote:
Watch Hitman go out first in the group, I would giggle like a school girl.

Remember that has was in the winner match and got knocked out.

it was a good day. I got 2/2 on liquibet

You would.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 27 2015 17:15 GMT
#255
Speaking of, I seem to have broken my curse. I'm 11-1 on predictions, only had Harstem instead of Petraeus advancing in Group A.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 27 2015 17:15 GMT
#256
On August 28 2015 02:13 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:13 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

drone up to ~40, push back the first attack, roach roach roach. Don't see any flaws in that plan.

Yeah mb, 40 drones is def enough i guess. But I dont really see 4-5 more roaches helping too much in that situation, its not like hitman even executed it even close to perfect

can't you hold it with a spore crawler phasing out the prism?

I know NaNiwa used to do that build all the time during one DH. It then got quite trendy, then people figured how to counter it and it just disappeared.

I hope Hitman does the same thing so that we can see Elazer adapting.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
August 27 2015 17:15 GMT
#257
Is he just doing the exact same thing?
Wat
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 17:16 GMT
#258
*sigh*
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 17:16 GMT
#259
On August 28 2015 02:15 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 02:13 Ej_ wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:13 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:10 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 02:07 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I have to say I love those builds where you mine just enough gas to get what you need and then just flood zealots. I admit I did it sometimes on NA with charge floods

But I don't understand how Elazer lacked the roaches to counter the second wave. Makes no sense. Did he drone again ?

In my experience, this sometimes happen even with constant unit production. you do not hold this without some kind of sim city blocking the zealots, or sniping the warp prism (at least not consistently). also you cant make units too quickly even though that'd be the normal reaction to seeing the warp prism

drone up to ~40, push back the first attack, roach roach roach. Don't see any flaws in that plan.

Yeah mb, 40 drones is def enough i guess. But I dont really see 4-5 more roaches helping too much in that situation, its not like hitman even executed it even close to perfect

can't you hold it with a spore crawler phasing out the prism?

I know NaNiwa used to do that build all the time during one DH. It then got quite trendy, then people figured how to counter it and it just disappeared.

I hope Hitman does the same thing so that we can see Elazer adapting.

he cut drones earlier and started queen production
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 17:16 GMT
#260
On August 28 2015 02:15 Tenks wrote:
Is he just doing the exact same thing?

of course he is
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM725
TaKeTV 235
IndyStarCraft 140
BRAT_OK 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 725
TKL 268
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 140
BRAT_OK 134
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 56
Codebar 24
MindelVK 17
EmSc Tv 5
MaxPax 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 986
EffOrt 641
Mini 538
firebathero 185
ggaemo 174
Dewaltoss 155
Barracks 63
910 56
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 53
[ Show more ]
Shine 38
Shinee 34
Bale 31
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
Trap 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4026
Counter-Strike
Fnx 757
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1921
crisheroes1383
Liquid`Hasu816
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2455
singsing1830
B2W.Neo798
Beastyqt520
ceh9479
Sick225
ArmadaUGS177
C9.Mang0110
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream544
Other Games
BasetradeTV48
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 5
EmSc2Tv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2414
• TFBlade726
Other Games
• WagamamaTV736
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.