• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10833 users

Ting.com presents - SHOUTcraft America Winter - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
906 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
November 21 2013 23:29 GMT
#321
On November 21 2013 11:35 NMxhendralisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [5]
(P)NaNiwa se [7]
(T)ForGG kr [8]



That toss called naniwa is obviously not naniwa if you just look at his record lol



Should've clicked when he didn't have the Alliance clan tag >.<
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 00:24:49
November 22 2013 00:23 GMT
#322
On November 21 2013 19:10 JustPassingBy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:47 Epamynondas wrote:
On November 20 2013 09:36 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:48 Squat wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 12:08 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:12 Sub40APM wrote:
They should let Petreaus participate, its not like Australo-Newzealanders are taking the food out of mouths of NA pros.


SHOUTcraft America.

Not Australia. No exceptions.

If you dont mind me asking TB, whats the rational for excluding Australians? Is it more of growing the NA scene or more of a sponsor issue?


Because it's SHOUTcraft America

What more explanation is needed?

I am not sure I understand, you're saying it's called SHOUTcraft America, yet you will not let someone from Australia compete because he is not American? That seems kind of convoluted, I mean Australia is kind of like America, they both begin with the letter A for instance. Also they both speak english, kind of. I think a case could be made for Australia and America being essentially the same thing, just a matter of semantics.

Also, it's been far too long since you and Greg cast together, it's still to this day one of the easiest pairings to listen to in the world of esports.

They are kind of similar in terms of both scenes needing to be sheltered from better Korean players, and being weaker and less tournament rich than Europe. As might as well amalgamate them with the weakest region recognized by Blizzard.

TBH Korea doesn't have that many tournaments either, why not allow koreans into SHOUTcraft America as well?


Well, Korea still has the GSTL, plus the upcoming Proleague.


To be honest he's right (about Korea not having enough tournaments, not about letting Koreans enter SHOUTcraft). Korea really could do with more tournaments to sustain the scene over there. I'm really really really hoping that OGN hold a few in 2014.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-23 00:13:37
November 23 2013 00:11 GMT
#323

19/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 19/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders

The following are players who are currently in the top 7 and eligible (to my knowledge)
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1]
(T)SeleCT kr [2]*
(T)qxc us [4]
(P)desRow ca [6]
(P)NonY us [11]
(T)DeMusliM uk [12]
Snakehips us [13]**


* to my knowledge SeleCT has US residency and would be eligible, but I'm not 100%
** Snakehips matches up with an A-Teamer from (Wiki)Team .SCA (has [SCA] clan tag and plays Zerg)



Chasers

The following are eligible players who are within striking distance of the top 7
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank]

Mario us [16]
(P)Minigun us [17]
(P)Hellokitty us [18]



Miscellaneous

Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)Flash kr [3]
(Z)hitmaN kr [5]
(Z)Petraeus nz [8]
(T)ForGG kr [10]

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
IIIIIIIIIIII [7]
LxAnki [9] *
RunABBII [15]

*LxAnki has made GM before source



Notable Players

The following are eligible famous faces currently in GM

(P)TT1 ca [28]
(Z)IdrA us [42]*
(T)Illusion us [60]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [94]**
(T)MaSa ca [97]
(P)Bails us [100]
Bones us [115]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [118]
(P)Capoch ar [124]
(P)State us [125]
(Z)JonSnow us [139]
(Z)IdrA us [152]
(T)avilo us [183]


*Yes I see it, there are two Idra's, I'm assuming at least one is real. Also since he's confirmed as a caster I'm pretty sure he won't enter even if he did get top 7 but I'm keeping him in anyway
**I don't know why, but I'm not 100% that's the real LZgamer



Random Stuff

There are currently 31 "bar codes" in AM GM, one of which (Terran) is potentially eligible

While seed and defending champion (Z)Kane ca is not in AM GM he is currently 1st in EU GM

(T)SeleCT kr is the only "foreign hope" in this tournament

Amazingly 56% of the previous Shoutcraft America contenders currently appear to be absent from the GM. Namely;
(Z)Goswser, (P)puCK, (Z)ViBE, (T)Maker, (Z)Hendralisk, (T)Neeb, (Z)Suppy, (P)rsvp and (T)Xenocider. That’s not to say that they don’t have a smurf account in GM.





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post

20/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 20/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]
(T)SeleCT kr [2] [-]
(T)MaSa ca [4] [+93]
(T)DeMusliM uk [5] [+7]
(P)Minigun us [6] [+11]
(P)Hellokitty us [10] [+8]
Snakehips us [12] [+1]



Chasers

(T)MajOr (KTFlash) mx [13] [-10]*
(T)qxc us [15] [-11]
(P)desRow ca [16] [-10]
Mario us [18] [-2]
(P)NonY us [22] [-11]



Notable Players

(Z)IdrA us [31] [+11]**
(Z)Suppy us [34] [N/E]
(Z)JonSnow us [41] [+98]
(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [64] [-36]
(Z)ViBE us [66] [N/E]
(P)Bails us [76] [+24]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [79] [+39]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [83] [+11]
(T)Illusion us [100] [-40]
(P)Capoch ar [131] [-7]
Bones us [135] [-20]
(P)State us [147] [-22]
(P)puCK us [154] [N/E]
(T)avilo us [194] [-11]

*It is rumoured that the account KTFlash is infact a smurf belonging to MajOr. This is no yet confirmed.
** As mentioned in the last post, there are two IdrA's in this GM. I believe this is the real one as his career history is full of previous GM's while the other spent pretty much the whole of his WoL career in Masters



Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
llllllllllll (LiLiLiLiLiLi) [3]
LxAnki [8]
Hitman [9]
AAAAAAAAAAAA [11]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)ForGG kr [7]
(Z)Petraeus nz [8]


The mysterious barcode Terran continues remain relevant in the AM GM. Most recent victims include qxc, ViBE, Petraeus and Hitman. Still no information on LxAnki? Anyone know who he is? Also I moved Hitman to unknown since I found it unlikely he was the KT Zerg; This particular Hitman has Lv30 max-out on all three races, finished last ladder season number 1GM and has clocked over 8500 games total.



Random Stuff

It's still really early days yet but so far Snakehips us is the only new talent/underdog to remain competitive in the ladder


Congratulations to new entries (Z)Suppy, (Z)ViBE and (P)puCK for breaking into GM. Guess the old guard couldn't stay away after all

(Z)Scarlett maintains her number 1 spot with a win ratio of 75% (54:18) over the last 48 hours


Huge congratulations to both (T)MaSa and (Z)JonSnow for climbing almost 100 places in a single day





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post

21/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +


______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 21/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]*
(P)Minigun us [3] [+3]
(T)DeMusliM uk [4] [+1]
(T)SeleCT kr [6] [-4]
(T)qxc us [10] [+5]
(T)MajOr mx [11] [N/E]**
(T)MaSa ca [13] [-9]


Chasers


(P)Hellokitty us [14] [-4]
(Z)MaSsan us [18] [N/E]
(Z)Suppy us [19] [+15]


Notable Players

(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [26] [+38]
Mario us [29] [-11]
(Z)JonSnow us [32] [+9]
(Z)ViBE us [38] [+28]
(P)desRow ca [39] [-23]
(Z)CatZ pe [43] [N/E]
Snakehips us [44] [-32]
(P)NonY us [51] [-29]
(P)puCK us [56] [+98]
(P)Bails us [71] [+5]
(Z)IdrA us [77] [-46]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [86] [-7]
(T)Illusion us [128] [-28]
Bones us [130] [+5]
(P)HuK ca [137] [N/E]
(P)State us [138] [+9]
(P)Capoch ar [150] [-19]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [156] [-73]
(T)avilo us [192] [+2]

On November 21 2013 07:36 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:08 desRow wrote:
Acer scarlett on NA is cella btw


there's only one recent replay on sc2ranks, if you check the hotkeys it's scarlett and not cella.

cella might have played too, but scarlett has been using the account for sure.
*Anyone else know of this?

** Now that the actual (T)MajOr has shown up I'm going to ignore the KTFlash account



Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
Hitman [2]
LxAnki [9]
AAAAAAAAAAAA [12]
BestPlayerNA [15]
Meier [16]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [5]
(P)NaNiwa se [7]
(T)ForGG kr [8]



Quite a few new faces pushing into the top 16. I'm not convinced by BestPlayerNA. Last three seasons in low masters then suddenly top 16 GM? My skepticism sense is tingling



Random Stuff

Underdog Snakehips finally bows out of the top 7, his mantel is now taken up by (Z)MaSsan


(P)puCK becomes the first person in the list to gain over 100 places in 24 hours


GM is now full at 200 players


Apparently KTFlash is in fact (T)Xenocider. I'm not going to add him in today though as since finding that the lists have all changed and it would be a total ball ache to do the whole thing again





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post


Won't be doing any updates over the weekend, notice how competitive the 'chaser' section has gotten over 48 hours, things are hotting up.


______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 23/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]
(T)MajOr mx [2] [+9]
(Z)Suppy us [3] [+16]
(T)MaSa ca [5] [+8]
Hitman us [7] [-5]
(T)DeMusliM uk [10] [-6]
(T)qxc us [11] [-1]


Chasers

(T)SeleCT kr [12] [-6]
(T)Xenocider (KTFlash) us [13] [N/E]
(P)Hellokitty us [14] [-]
(Z)CatZ pe [16] [+27]
(P)HuK ca [17] [+120]
(P)Minigun us [18] [-15]
LxAnki ?? [19] [-10]*


Notable Players

(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [21] [+5]
NaNiwa ?? [22] [-15]*
(Z)MaSsan us [23] [-5]
(P)NonY us [31] [+20]
(P)Capoch ar [36] [+114]
(Z)IdrA us [43] [+34]
(Z)ViBE us [45] [-7]
(P)desRow ca [51] [-12]
(Z)JonSnow us [57] [-25]
(P)Bails us [63] [+8]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [69] [+17]
Snakehips us [70] [-26]
Mario us [71] [-42]
Bones us [72] [+58]
(P)puCK us [95] [-39]

* It’s been mentioned that LxAnki and NaNiwa are players from ‘NA’ could someone just confirm specifically which country (I assume US?)

From now on I’ll only be including people up to the top 100

Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
BestPlayerNA [6]
IIIIIIIIIIII (LiLiLiLiLiLi) [15

Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [4]
(T)ForGG kr [8]
(T)Apocalypse kr [9]


A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post

SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
November 26 2013 07:27 GMT
#324
So TB, how goes the map pool? I'd suggest Habitation Station because it produced such great interesting games at Red Bull. Any new information on that map pool?
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
TeslasPigeon
Profile Joined March 2012
464 Posts
November 26 2013 08:54 GMT
#325
Holy fuck Huk. Highest jump so far!
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 26 2013 13:14 GMT
#326
ya thanks for doing these lists greendotz its really useful! :D
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#327
On November 26 2013 16:27 SidianTheBard wrote:
So TB, how goes the map pool? I'd suggest Habitation Station because it produced such great interesting games at Red Bull. Any new information on that map pool?


Still thinking about it.

Obviously I want to use as much ladder stuff as possible but I'd like to throw in a wildcard or two. Habitation Station was a really good map I agree. I'm also tempted to use the GSTL version of Fruitland. Obviously vetos will be allowed.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 26 2013 16:27 GMT
#328
On November 27 2013 01:12 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:27 SidianTheBard wrote:
So TB, how goes the map pool? I'd suggest Habitation Station because it produced such great interesting games at Red Bull. Any new information on that map pool?


Still thinking about it.

Obviously I want to use as much ladder stuff as possible but I'd like to throw in a wildcard or two. Habitation Station was a really good map I agree. I'm also tempted to use the GSTL version of Fruitland. Obviously vetos will be allowed.


I vote Fruitland if you are to decide between the two you quoted.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 26 2013 16:38 GMT
#329
I don't think Habitation is necessarily as bad as I first thought, but if you are going to use it, I would suggest getting rid of the gold bases. They are just a headache and a half from a balance perspective and they feel almost mandatory if they are present.

I think the map could be ok if the gold minerals are exchanged for normal ones, and it's a very simple change to make.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 26 2013 16:59 GMT
#330
On November 27 2013 01:38 Squat wrote:
I don't think Habitation is necessarily as bad as I first thought, but if you are going to use it, I would suggest getting rid of the gold bases. They are just a headache and a half from a balance perspective and they feel almost mandatory if they are present.

I think the map could be ok if the gold minerals are exchanged for normal ones, and it's a very simple change to make.


Based on the games we saw at Redbull I don't think there's enough of a compelling argument to say "HEY! GOLD BASES BAD!". It was actually quite a nice change of pace.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 21:15:20
November 26 2013 21:14 GMT
#331
How come that there are so many foreign terrans on the top of the NA ladder? It's like the opposite of EU! :o
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 26 2013 21:20 GMT
#332
On November 27 2013 06:14 JustPassingBy wrote:
How come that there are so many foreign terrans on the top of the NA ladder? It's like the opposite of EU! :o

Probably because most of the good players in NA play EU or Korea ladder mostly. NA ladder is mostly a matter who is more active for the moment, we can't really read much into it.

Would be cool to have a lot of terrans in shoutcraft though, it would mean more TvT and TvZ, which is good.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
scudst0rm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1149 Posts
November 26 2013 21:59 GMT
#333
On November 27 2013 01:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:38 Squat wrote:
I don't think Habitation is necessarily as bad as I first thought, but if you are going to use it, I would suggest getting rid of the gold bases. They are just a headache and a half from a balance perspective and they feel almost mandatory if they are present.

I think the map could be ok if the gold minerals are exchanged for normal ones, and it's a very simple change to make.


Based on the games we saw at Redbull I don't think there's enough of a compelling argument to say "HEY! GOLD BASES BAD!". It was actually quite a nice change of pace.


I agree, the gold bases seemed to trigger a lot more engagements and harassment to try and disrupt mining. I think this is how gold bases were intended to work on maps like antiga, but the added airspace gives zerg an equal opportunity to harass the gold mineral line.
You're like a one ranger army comin' at me...
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 27 2013 00:00 GMT
#334
The thing about gold bases is how higher mineral income disproportionately benefits terran because of how mineral heavy bio is. Also, having gold bases as like a one time thing makes practice really weird because of how much they change the game. Either it should be something used consistently, or avoided altogether imo.

Now an argument could be made that terrans might even need that boost given how TvZ and in particular TvP has been looking lately, and I can sympathize with that sentiment, but I'm not sure that's a good way to go about balance. I don't think it's a huge thing, but having an off map where terran basically gets a substantial leg up just feels a bit strange.

Btw, is Polt eligible for this thing?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
November 27 2013 00:16 GMT
#335
On November 27 2013 09:00 Squat wrote:
The thing about gold bases is how higher mineral income disproportionately benefits terran because of how mineral heavy bio is. Also, having gold bases as like a one time thing makes practice really weird because of how much they change the game. Either it should be something used consistently, or avoided altogether imo.

Now an argument could be made that terrans might even need that boost given how TvZ and in particular TvP has been looking lately, and I can sympathize with that sentiment, but I'm not sure that's a good way to go about balance. I don't think it's a huge thing, but having an off map where terran basically gets a substantial leg up just feels a bit strange.

Btw, is Polt eligible for this thing?


Is there on a student visa not a work visa I think. So I doubt it.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
November 28 2013 02:03 GMT
#336

19/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 19/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders

The following are players who are currently in the top 7 and eligible (to my knowledge)
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1]
(T)SeleCT kr [2]*
(T)qxc us [4]
(P)desRow ca [6]
(P)NonY us [11]
(T)DeMusliM uk [12]
Snakehips us [13]**


* to my knowledge SeleCT has US residency and would be eligible, but I'm not 100%
** Snakehips matches up with an A-Teamer from (Wiki)Team .SCA (has [SCA] clan tag and plays Zerg)



Chasers

The following are eligible players who are within striking distance of the top 7
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank]

Mario us [16]
(P)Minigun us [17]
(P)Hellokitty us [18]



Miscellaneous

Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)Flash kr [3]
(Z)hitmaN kr [5]
(Z)Petraeus nz [8]
(T)ForGG kr [10]

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
IIIIIIIIIIII [7]
LxAnki [9] *
RunABBII [15]

*LxAnki has made GM before source



Notable Players

The following are eligible famous faces currently in GM

(P)TT1 ca [28]
(Z)IdrA us [42]*
(T)Illusion us [60]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [94]**
(T)MaSa ca [97]
(P)Bails us [100]
Bones us [115]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [118]
(P)Capoch ar [124]
(P)State us [125]
(Z)JonSnow us [139]
(Z)IdrA us [152]
(T)avilo us [183]


*Yes I see it, there are two Idra's, I'm assuming at least one is real. Also since he's confirmed as a caster I'm pretty sure he won't enter even if he did get top 7 but I'm keeping him in anyway
**I don't know why, but I'm not 100% that's the real LZgamer



Random Stuff

There are currently 31 "bar codes" in AM GM, one of which (Terran) is potentially eligible

While seed and defending champion (Z)Kane ca is not in AM GM he is currently 1st in EU GM

(T)SeleCT kr is the only "foreign hope" in this tournament

Amazingly 56% of the previous Shoutcraft America contenders currently appear to be absent from the GM. Namely;
(Z)Goswser, (P)puCK, (Z)ViBE, (T)Maker, (Z)Hendralisk, (T)Neeb, (Z)Suppy, (P)rsvp and (T)Xenocider. That’s not to say that they don’t have a smurf account in GM.





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post

20/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 20/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]
(T)SeleCT kr [2] [-]
(T)MaSa ca [4] [+93]
(T)DeMusliM uk [5] [+7]
(P)Minigun us [6] [+11]
(P)Hellokitty us [10] [+8]
Snakehips us [12] [+1]



Chasers

(T)MajOr (KTFlash) mx [13] [-10]*
(T)qxc us [15] [-11]
(P)desRow ca [16] [-10]
Mario us [18] [-2]
(P)NonY us [22] [-11]



Notable Players

(Z)IdrA us [31] [+11]**
(Z)Suppy us [34] [N/E]
(Z)JonSnow us [41] [+98]
(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [64] [-36]
(Z)ViBE us [66] [N/E]
(P)Bails us [76] [+24]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [79] [+39]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [83] [+11]
(T)Illusion us [100] [-40]
(P)Capoch ar [131] [-7]
Bones us [135] [-20]
(P)State us [147] [-22]
(P)puCK us [154] [N/E]
(T)avilo us [194] [-11]

*It is rumoured that the account KTFlash is infact a smurf belonging to MajOr. This is no yet confirmed.
** As mentioned in the last post, there are two IdrA's in this GM. I believe this is the real one as his career history is full of previous GM's while the other spent pretty much the whole of his WoL career in Masters



Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
llllllllllll (LiLiLiLiLiLi) [3]
LxAnki [8]
Hitman [9]
AAAAAAAAAAAA [11]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)ForGG kr [7]
(Z)Petraeus nz [8]


The mysterious barcode Terran continues remain relevant in the AM GM. Most recent victims include qxc, ViBE, Petraeus and Hitman. Still no information on LxAnki? Anyone know who he is? Also I moved Hitman to unknown since I found it unlikely he was the KT Zerg; This particular Hitman has Lv30 max-out on all three races, finished last ladder season number 1GM and has clocked over 8500 games total.



Random Stuff

It's still really early days yet but so far Snakehips us is the only new talent/underdog to remain competitive in the ladder


Congratulations to new entries (Z)Suppy, (Z)ViBE and (P)puCK for breaking into GM. Guess the old guard couldn't stay away after all

(Z)Scarlett maintains her number 1 spot with a win ratio of 75% (54:18) over the last 48 hours


Huge congratulations to both (T)MaSa and (Z)JonSnow for climbing almost 100 places in a single day





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post

21/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +


______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 21/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]*
(P)Minigun us [3] [+3]
(T)DeMusliM uk [4] [+1]
(T)SeleCT kr [6] [-4]
(T)qxc us [10] [+5]
(T)MajOr mx [11] [N/E]**
(T)MaSa ca [13] [-9]


Chasers


(P)Hellokitty us [14] [-4]
(Z)MaSsan us [18] [N/E]
(Z)Suppy us [19] [+15]


Notable Players

(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [26] [+38]
Mario us [29] [-11]
(Z)JonSnow us [32] [+9]
(Z)ViBE us [38] [+28]
(P)desRow ca [39] [-23]
(Z)CatZ pe [43] [N/E]
Snakehips us [44] [-32]
(P)NonY us [51] [-29]
(P)puCK us [56] [+98]
(P)Bails us [71] [+5]
(Z)IdrA us [77] [-46]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [86] [-7]
(T)Illusion us [128] [-28]
Bones us [130] [+5]
(P)HuK ca [137] [N/E]
(P)State us [138] [+9]
(P)Capoch ar [150] [-19]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [156] [-73]
(T)avilo us [192] [+2]

On November 21 2013 07:36 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:08 desRow wrote:
Acer scarlett on NA is cella btw


there's only one recent replay on sc2ranks, if you check the hotkeys it's scarlett and not cella.

cella might have played too, but scarlett has been using the account for sure.
*Anyone else know of this?

** Now that the actual (T)MajOr has shown up I'm going to ignore the KTFlash account



Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
Hitman [2]
LxAnki [9]
AAAAAAAAAAAA [12]
BestPlayerNA [15]
Meier [16]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [5]
(P)NaNiwa se [7]
(T)ForGG kr [8]



Quite a few new faces pushing into the top 16. I'm not convinced by BestPlayerNA. Last three seasons in low masters then suddenly top 16 GM? My skepticism sense is tingling



Random Stuff

Underdog Snakehips finally bows out of the top 7, his mantel is now taken up by (Z)MaSsan


(P)puCK becomes the first person in the list to gain over 100 places in 24 hours


GM is now full at 200 players


Apparently KTFlash is in fact (T)Xenocider. I'm not going to add him in today though as since finding that the lists have all changed and it would be a total ball ache to do the whole thing again





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post
23/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 23/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]
(T)MajOr mx [2] [+9]
(Z)Suppy us [3] [+16]
(T)MaSa ca [5] [+8]
Hitman us [7] [-5]
(T)DeMusliM uk [10] [-6]
(T)qxc us [11] [-1]


Chasers

(T)SeleCT kr [12] [-6]
(T)Xenocider (KTFlash) us [13] [N/E]
(P)Hellokitty us [14] [-]
(Z)CatZ pe [16] [+27]
(P)HuK ca [17] [+120]
(P)Minigun us [18] [-15]
LxAnki ?? [19] [-10]*


Notable Players

(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [21] [+5]
NaNiwa ?? [22] [-15]*
(Z)MaSsan us [23] [-5]
(P)NonY us [31] [+20]
(P)Capoch ar [36] [+114]
(Z)IdrA us [43] [+34]
(Z)ViBE us [45] [-7]
(P)desRow ca [51] [-12]
(Z)JonSnow us [57] [-25]
(P)Bails us [63] [+8]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [69] [+17]
Snakehips us [70] [-26]
Mario us [71] [-42]
Bones us [72] [+58]
(P)puCK us [95] [-39]

* It’s been mentioned that LxAnki and NaNiwa are players from ‘NA’ could someone just confirm specifically which country (I assume US?)

From now on I’ll only be including people up to the top 100

Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
BestPlayerNA [6]
IIIIIIIIIIII (LiLiLiLiLiLi) [15

Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [4]
(T)ForGG kr [8]
(T)Apocalypse kr [9]


A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post



Thought I'd update since there's been a lot of changes. Just thought I'd point something out, was watching DeMuslim's stream earlier and he mentioned how the NA ladder has never been this stacked (particularly with NA pros). While there are a lot of factors that could contribute to this (WCS off-season leads to more time to ladder) it's a pretty strong theory that ShoutCraft America has contributed to this in some way. Also just check out the list now, the actual ladder ranks now match so closely to their rank for eligibility into SCA, meaning a lot of NA players laddering and a lot of competition for these 7 qualifying spots, pretty cool.




______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 28/11/13 01.30 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(T)DeMusliM uk [1] [+9]
(T)MajOr mx [2] [-]
Hitman us [3] [+4]
(P)HuK (Scarecrow) ca [5] [+12]*
(T)MaSa ca [6] [-1]
(Z)Scarlett ca [7] [-6]
(Z)Suppy us [8] [-5]



Chasers

(T)Xenocider (Xeno) us [9] [+4]**
(T)Neeb (IIIIIIIIIIII/LiLiLiLiLiLi) [11] [+4]***
(T)qxc us [12] [-1]
(T)SeleCT kr [13] [-1]



Notable Players

(P)Minigun us [22] [-4]
LxAnki ?? [23] [-4]
(P)NonY us [25] [+6]
(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [27] [-6]
(Z)CatZ pe [28] [-12]
(Z)JonSnow us [30] [-27]
(P)Bails us [33] [+30]
(P)Hellokitty us [34] [-20]
(Z)MaSsan us [39] [-16]
(Z)ViBE us [51] [-6]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [75] [-6]
(T)Illusion us [87] [R/E]
Bones us [88] [-16]
Snakehips us [96] [-26]
(P)Capoch ar [98] [-62]


* DeMuslim mentioned on his stream today that Scarecrow is Huk, so I'm going to go with whichever of the two is highest (interestingly Huk's official account is currently ranked 10th, which almost puts him in the top 7 twice)

** Xenocider now appears to be using his official account, so from now on I'll go with that or KTFlash depending which is higher

*** The elusive barcode is SHOUTcraft America veteran Neeb (seen on his stream) which definitely makes him elagable

Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
ZergZingZing [6]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)ForGG kr [4]
(T)Bunny dk [14]
(T)Apocalypse kr [15]


Random Stuff

DeMuslim becomes the first player in NA GM to break 1000 points

Despite that impressive feat it would only award him 29th on the EU ladder

Seems Scarlett is taking a breather. Since Red Bull Battlegrounds she's only played 2 ladder matches in the last 3 days. Despite this she's still in the top 7, quite impressive

EG are potentially going to have a good showing at SCA, they currently had 4 players in the top ten of GM (5 if you count both of Huk's accounts)




A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
November 28 2013 02:08 GMT
#337
On November 28 2013 11:03 Greendotz wrote:
Seems Scarlett is taking a breather. Since Red Bull Battlegrounds she's only played 2 ladder matches in the last 3 days. Despite this she's still in the top 7, quite impressive



I would not call that a breather
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 28 2013 05:37 GMT
#338
It would make sense that HuK is Scarecrow. That's the account he used in the Red Bull qualifiers
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Gofarman
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada648 Posts
November 28 2013 07:09 GMT
#339
As far as notable goes I think it would be fair to add SaroVati to the list.

Qualifications; http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/SaroVati
Plath
Profile Joined November 2013
2 Posts
November 28 2013 08:04 GMT
#340
You can keep the expenses down and still get the look that you want using some easy methods, such as colour, usually low cost in characteristics, and the vinyl Cheap Wall Stickers which are super easy to implement and easy to eliminate. Appropriate even for the lease houses because they do not mar the wall stickers, the use of vinyl fabric wall stickers can set the overall tone for an whole space, providing a great look Kids Wall Stickers and a new design for the vacations that can be quickly and quickly eliminated once the vacation for which they have been used is previous.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli344
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 12m
Stellar Fest
14h 12m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.