• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6920 users

Ting.com presents - SHOUTcraft America Winter - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
906 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 46 Next All
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 21:58:48
November 20 2013 19:23 GMT
#281
On November 21 2013 03:47 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:36 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:48 Squat wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 12:08 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:12 Sub40APM wrote:
They should let Petreaus participate, its not like Australo-Newzealanders are taking the food out of mouths of NA pros.


SHOUTcraft America.

Not Australia. No exceptions.

If you dont mind me asking TB, whats the rational for excluding Australians? Is it more of growing the NA scene or more of a sponsor issue?


Because it's SHOUTcraft America

What more explanation is needed?

I am not sure I understand, you're saying it's called SHOUTcraft America, yet you will not let someone from Australia compete because he is not American? That seems kind of convoluted, I mean Australia is kind of like America, they both begin with the letter A for instance. Also they both speak english, kind of. I think a case could be made for Australia and America being essentially the same thing, just a matter of semantics.

Also, it's been far too long since you and Greg cast together, it's still to this day one of the easiest pairings to listen to in the world of esports.

They are kind of similar in terms of both scenes needing to be sheltered from better Korean players, and being weaker and less tournament rich than Europe. As might as well amalgamate them with the weakest region recognized by Blizzard.

TBH Korea doesn't have that many tournaments either, why not allow koreans into SHOUTcraft America as well?

That is an excellent question, if a tournament is named SHOUTcraft America, it only stands to reason that countries that are at least tangentially connected to America should also be allowed. France sent the statue of liberty to the US, I see no reason why they could not also send ToD. American forces have been stationed in Korea for decades, now it's time to for Korea to send forth its brave cadre of internet warriors to return the favour.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 20 2013 19:25 GMT
#282
I think we should do SHOUTcraft former British Empire. it just makes sense. TB is British and you give opportunities to players from Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa, etc...
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 20 2013 19:31 GMT
#283
On November 21 2013 04:25 Shellshock wrote:
I think we should do SHOUTcraft former British Empire. it just makes sense. TB is British and you give opportunities to players from Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa, etc...

Only if everyone is required to play in a top hat and monocle, and sing Britannia Rule the Waves before every series.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
November 20 2013 19:40 GMT
#284
On November 21 2013 04:31 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 04:25 Shellshock wrote:
I think we should do SHOUTcraft former British Empire. it just makes sense. TB is British and you give opportunities to players from Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa, etc...

Only if everyone is required to play in a top hat and monocle, and sing Britannia Rule the Waves before every series.


Accompanied by a full military band, preferably one of Her Majesty's Royal Guard bands. 6 octaves of glorious wind and percussion, accompanying such vocal talents as Apollo of MCApollo rap fame and the sultry voice of John 'Totalbiscuit' Bain, famous for his basso profundo.
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
November 20 2013 21:45 GMT
#285
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 22:00:52
November 20 2013 22:00 GMT
#286
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

Why don't you let the community figures in question tally their own apology score; it's obvious that TB and Idra have gotten over whatever rift they had in the past enough to work together rather well in casting starcraft, though I'm sure TB appreciates you holding on to the butthurt for him.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
November 20 2013 22:00 GMT
#287
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.


While I'm not a fan of some of the stuff Idra did in the past either I have to say, seriously, welcome to two years ago? You really think when he has a pretty substantial pool of casters to choose from TB pick one he wasn't on good terms with?
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 22:07:57
November 20 2013 22:07 GMT
#288
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

He spoke his mind, whether someone was offended or not is not his problem. He has no obligation to apologize for stating his honest opinion. TB has since then proved, beyond any reasonable doubt, that he was not into SC2 for money or just to attract viewers because it was a new and shiny thing, by sponsoring tournaments and a team by himself, more than most can say.

I know that Geoff has publicly redacted his earlier statements on TB, I don't know about Greg, nor do I care. They have cast together multiple times and it has always worked very well, so obviously they can function together in a professional capacity which is all we need to be concerned about.

Husky is someone who will always be divisive because of his style, I never liked him as a caster and I understand why Greg didn't either. He is not owed an apology regardless.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 20 2013 22:08 GMT
#289
On November 21 2013 03:47 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:36 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:48 Squat wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 12:08 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:12 Sub40APM wrote:
They should let Petreaus participate, its not like Australo-Newzealanders are taking the food out of mouths of NA pros.


SHOUTcraft America.

Not Australia. No exceptions.

If you dont mind me asking TB, whats the rational for excluding Australians? Is it more of growing the NA scene or more of a sponsor issue?


Because it's SHOUTcraft America

What more explanation is needed?

I am not sure I understand, you're saying it's called SHOUTcraft America, yet you will not let someone from Australia compete because he is not American? That seems kind of convoluted, I mean Australia is kind of like America, they both begin with the letter A for instance. Also they both speak english, kind of. I think a case could be made for Australia and America being essentially the same thing, just a matter of semantics.

Also, it's been far too long since you and Greg cast together, it's still to this day one of the easiest pairings to listen to in the world of esports.

They are kind of similar in terms of both scenes needing to be sheltered from better Korean players, and being weaker and less tournament rich than Europe. As might as well amalgamate them with the weakest region recognized by Blizzard.

TBH Korea doesn't have that many tournaments either, why not allow koreans into SHOUTcraft America as well?

Korean players are allowed to play. They just need to move to the us and get a work visa. Then they are all set.

Seriously, I will never get the some peoples need to say "but but but, what about the Koreans? How will you make sure they can play?"
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
November 20 2013 22:11 GMT
#290
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 20 2013 22:11 GMT
#291
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
November 20 2013 22:33 GMT
#292
On November 20 2013 02:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 12:08 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:12 Sub40APM wrote:
They should let Petreaus participate, its not like Australo-Newzealanders are taking the food out of mouths of NA pros.


SHOUTcraft America.

Not Australia. No exceptions.

If you dont mind me asking TB, whats the rational for excluding Australians? Is it more of growing the NA scene or more of a sponsor issue?


Because it's SHOUTcraft America

What more explanation is needed?


Forgive my pedantry but Petreaus is from New Zealand, not Australia.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 20 2013 22:36 GMT
#293
On November 20 2013 09:08 desRow wrote:
Acer scarlett on NA is cella btw


there's only one recent replay on sc2ranks, if you check the hotkeys it's scarlett and not cella.

cella might have played too, but scarlett has been using the account for sure.
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-20 23:10:55
November 20 2013 22:43 GMT
#294
On November 21 2013 03:47 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:36 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:48 Squat wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 12:08 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:12 Sub40APM wrote:
They should let Petreaus participate, its not like Australo-Newzealanders are taking the food out of mouths of NA pros.


SHOUTcraft America.

Not Australia. No exceptions.

If you dont mind me asking TB, whats the rational for excluding Australians? Is it more of growing the NA scene or more of a sponsor issue?


Because it's SHOUTcraft America

What more explanation is needed?

I am not sure I understand, you're saying it's called SHOUTcraft America, yet you will not let someone from Australia compete because he is not American? That seems kind of convoluted, I mean Australia is kind of like America, they both begin with the letter A for instance. Also they both speak english, kind of. I think a case could be made for Australia and America being essentially the same thing, just a matter of semantics.

Also, it's been far too long since you and Greg cast together, it's still to this day one of the easiest pairings to listen to in the world of esports.

They are kind of similar in terms of both scenes needing to be sheltered from better Korean players, and being weaker and less tournament rich than Europe. As might as well amalgamate them with the weakest region recognized by Blizzard.

TBH Korea doesn't have that many tournaments either, why not allow koreans into SHOUTcraft America as well?


Or why not organize a SHOUTcraft Korea? That sounds like a grand idea. Someone should do that (but don't call it SHOUTcraft). Probably not TB as I think he has a lot on his place. But more Korean-only tournaments is a good thing. Don't need to throw them in with an American one, though.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3628 Posts
November 20 2013 23:22 GMT
#295
On November 19 2013 09:43 MinzySC2 wrote:
So is that really KTFlash? I assumed it was just an impostor.

KTFlash on the NA ladder is EG.Xeno, currently streaming.
The kid has improved quite a lot, it appears .
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
November 20 2013 23:58 GMT
#296
Is this why Jaedong been playing on NA ladder? I'm guessing he can get a work visa since US now acknowledges pro gamers with work visas (if they can get it). If this is the case that is awesome since it will really help NA ladder plays at the top to have better practice.
JD, need I say more? :D
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 21 2013 00:04 GMT
#297
On November 21 2013 08:58 LimeNade wrote:
Is this why Jaedong been playing on NA ladder? I'm guessing he can get a work visa since US now acknowledges pro gamers with work visas (if they can get it). If this is the case that is awesome since it will really help NA ladder plays at the top to have better practice.


I'm guessing no. I'd say he's playing on NA Ladder because he is (or was) in NA, after the WCS Global Finals. He probably just didn't fly back right away.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 00:23:31
November 21 2013 00:22 GMT
#298
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-23 00:11:06
November 21 2013 00:23 GMT
#299

19/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 19/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders

The following are players who are currently in the top 7 and eligible (to my knowledge)
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1]
(T)SeleCT kr [2]*
(T)qxc us [4]
(P)desRow ca [6]
(P)NonY us [11]
(T)DeMusliM uk [12]
Snakehips us [13]**


* to my knowledge SeleCT has US residency and would be eligible, but I'm not 100%
** Snakehips matches up with an A-Teamer from (Wiki)Team .SCA (has [SCA] clan tag and plays Zerg)



Chasers

The following are eligible players who are within striking distance of the top 7
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank]

Mario us [16]
(P)Minigun us [17]
(P)Hellokitty us [18]



Miscellaneous

Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)Flash kr [3]
(Z)hitmaN kr [5]
(Z)Petraeus nz [8]
(T)ForGG kr [10]

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
IIIIIIIIIIII [7]
LxAnki [9] *
RunABBII [15]

*LxAnki has made GM before source



Notable Players

The following are eligible famous faces currently in GM

(P)TT1 ca [28]
(Z)IdrA us [42]*
(T)Illusion us [60]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [94]**
(T)MaSa ca [97]
(P)Bails us [100]
Bones us [115]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [118]
(P)Capoch ar [124]
(P)State us [125]
(Z)JonSnow us [139]
(Z)IdrA us [152]
(T)avilo us [183]


*Yes I see it, there are two Idra's, I'm assuming at least one is real. Also since he's confirmed as a caster I'm pretty sure he won't enter even if he did get top 7 but I'm keeping him in anyway
**I don't know why, but I'm not 100% that's the real LZgamer



Random Stuff

There are currently 31 "bar codes" in AM GM, one of which (Terran) is potentially eligible

While seed and defending champion (Z)Kane ca is not in AM GM he is currently 1st in EU GM

(T)SeleCT kr is the only "foreign hope" in this tournament

Amazingly 56% of the previous Shoutcraft America contenders currently appear to be absent from the GM. Namely;
(Z)Goswser, (P)puCK, (Z)ViBE, (T)Maker, (Z)Hendralisk, (T)Neeb, (Z)Suppy, (P)rsvp and (T)Xenocider. That’s not to say that they don’t have a smurf account in GM.





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post

20/11/13
+ Show Spoiler +

______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 20/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]
(T)SeleCT kr [2] [-]
(T)MaSa ca [4] [+93]
(T)DeMusliM uk [5] [+7]
(P)Minigun us [6] [+11]
(P)Hellokitty us [10] [+8]
Snakehips us [12] [+1]



Chasers

(T)MajOr (KTFlash) mx [13] [-10]*
(T)qxc us [15] [-11]
(P)desRow ca [16] [-10]
Mario us [18] [-2]
(P)NonY us [22] [-11]



Notable Players

(Z)IdrA us [31] [+11]**
(Z)Suppy us [34] [N/E]
(Z)JonSnow us [41] [+98]
(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [64] [-36]
(Z)ViBE us [66] [N/E]
(P)Bails us [76] [+24]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [79] [+39]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [83] [+11]
(T)Illusion us [100] [-40]
(P)Capoch ar [131] [-7]
Bones us [135] [-20]
(P)State us [147] [-22]
(P)puCK us [154] [N/E]
(T)avilo us [194] [-11]

*It is rumoured that the account KTFlash is infact a smurf belonging to MajOr. This is no yet confirmed.
** As mentioned in the last post, there are two IdrA's in this GM. I believe this is the real one as his career history is full of previous GM's while the other spent pretty much the whole of his WoL career in Masters



Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
llllllllllll (LiLiLiLiLiLi) [3]
LxAnki [8]
Hitman [9]
AAAAAAAAAAAA [11]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(T)ForGG kr [7]
(Z)Petraeus nz [8]


The mysterious barcode Terran continues remain relevant in the AM GM. Most recent victims include qxc, ViBE, Petraeus and Hitman. Still no information on LxAnki? Anyone know who he is? Also I moved Hitman to unknown since I found it unlikely he was the KT Zerg; This particular Hitman has Lv30 max-out on all three races, finished last ladder season number 1GM and has clocked over 8500 games total.



Random Stuff

It's still really early days yet but so far Snakehips us is the only new talent/underdog to remain competitive in the ladder


Congratulations to new entries (Z)Suppy, (Z)ViBE and (P)puCK for breaking into GM. Guess the old guard couldn't stay away after all

(Z)Scarlett maintains her number 1 spot with a win ratio of 75% (54:18) over the last 48 hours


Huge congratulations to both (T)MaSa and (Z)JonSnow for climbing almost 100 places in a single day





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post



______________________________________________________________________________________


[image loading] GM WATCH [image loading]
[As of 21/11/13 00.00 GMT]



Current Leaders
[Player Name] [Current GM Rank] [Change]

(Z)Scarlett ca [1] [-]*
(P)Minigun us [3] [+3]
(T)DeMusliM uk [4] [+1]
(T)SeleCT kr [6] [-4]
(T)qxc us [10] [+5]
(T)MajOr mx [11] [N/E]**
(T)MaSa ca [13] [-9]


Chasers


(P)Hellokitty us [14] [-4]
(Z)MaSsan us [18] [N/E]
(Z)Suppy us [19] [+15]


Notable Players

(P)TT1 (TTOne) ca [26] [+38]
Mario us [29] [-11]
(Z)JonSnow us [32] [+9]
(Z)ViBE us [38] [+28]
(P)desRow ca [39] [-23]
(Z)CatZ pe [43] [N/E]
Snakehips us [44] [-32]
(P)NonY us [51] [-29]
(P)puCK us [56] [+98]
(P)Bails us [71] [+5]
(Z)IdrA us [77] [-46]
(T)Drunkenboi ca [86] [-7]
(T)Illusion us [128] [-28]
Bones us [130] [+5]
(P)HuK ca [137] [N/E]
(P)State us [138] [+9]
(P)Capoch ar [150] [-19]
(Z)LzGaMeR us [156] [-73]
(T)avilo us [192] [+2]

On November 21 2013 07:36 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:08 desRow wrote:
Acer scarlett on NA is cella btw


there's only one recent replay on sc2ranks, if you check the hotkeys it's scarlett and not cella.

cella might have played too, but scarlett has been using the account for sure.
*Anyone else know of this?

** Now that the actual (T)MajOr has shown up I'm going to ignore the KTFlash account



Miscellaneous

The following players are unknown in top 16 GM
Hitman [2]
LxAnki [9]
AAAAAAAAAAAA [12]
BestPlayerNA [15]
Meier [16]


Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [5]
(P)NaNiwa se [7]
(T)ForGG kr [8]



Quite a few new faces pushing into the top 16. I'm not convinced by BestPlayerNA. Last three seasons in low masters then suddenly top 16 GM? My skepticism sense is tingling



Random Stuff

Underdog Snakehips finally bows out of the top 7, his mantel is now taken up by (Z)MaSsan


(P)puCK becomes the first person in the list to gain over 100 places in 24 hours


GM is now full at 200 players


Apparently KTFlash is in fact (T)Xenocider. I'm not going to add him in today though as since finding that the lists have all changed and it would be a total ball ache to do the whole thing again





A brief disclaimer:
1) I apologise if there are players I class as unknown, my knowledge of America GM only stretches so far as a EU gold leaguer.
2) There will probably be mistakes, let me know and I'll do my best to correct them (stuff like TLPD info, not the rank please)
3) Take note of the time stamp, GM rank is extremely volatile and the ranks change drastically even as I'm constructing the post. The ranks will only be correct at the moment I post


blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
November 21 2013 00:25 GMT
#300
Great job, and as I found out earlier; KTFlash is xenocider; he streamed using this account today.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason56
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
Artosis 90
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever475
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS98
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1592
Other Games
summit1g7150
shahzam521
byalli424
C9.Mang0163
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 50m
Stellar Fest
14h 50m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.