• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10833 users

Ting.com presents - SHOUTcraft America Winter - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
906 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 46 Next All
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
November 21 2013 00:28 GMT
#301
On November 21 2013 09:25 blackone wrote:
Great job, and as I found out earlier; KTFlash is xenocider; he streamed using this account today.


Added to "random stuff". He'll be in the lists tomorrow
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 21 2013 00:33 GMT
#302
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Oh man, now people are trying to use shit from 3 years ago as drama.

TeamLiquid. Never forget. Never grow up.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 21 2013 00:52 GMT
#303
On November 21 2013 09:33 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Oh man, now people are trying to use shit from 3 years ago as drama.

TeamLiquid. Never forget. Never grow up.

Yeah, he wants the drama hard, so hard. Like TB and Idra don't get along or something or Idra is doing poorly for himself and TB is saving him.

Its so true. TeamLiquid. Never forget. Never grow up.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
November 21 2013 00:59 GMT
#304
you guys sure assume a lot
and this holier than thou attitude is the very reason TL is seeing with bad eyes outside it's own domain
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 21 2013 00:59 GMT
#305
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
JP Dayne
Profile Joined June 2013
538 Posts
November 21 2013 01:30 GMT
#306
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 21 2013 01:35 GMT
#307
On November 21 2013 10:30 JP Dayne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven


I believe we've just witnessed the highest level of absurdity.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 21 2013 02:19 GMT
#308
On November 21 2013 10:35 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:30 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven


I believe we've just witnessed the highest level of absurdity.


I give up at this point
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 21 2013 02:25 GMT
#309
On November 21 2013 11:19 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:35 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 21 2013 10:30 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven


I believe we've just witnessed the highest level of absurdity.


I give up at this point

Its ok TB, we appreciate that you tried and you did general some high level shit posting.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 02:41:11
November 21 2013 02:35 GMT
#310
Ineligible players in the top 16 GM
(Z)Petraeus nz [5]
(P)NaNiwa se [7]
(T)ForGG kr [8]



That toss called naniwa is obviously not naniwa if you just look at his record lol




On November 21 2013 07:36 Cheren wrote:
Hide nested quote -
On November 20 2013 09:08 desRow wrote:
Acer scarlett on NA is cella btw


there's only one recent replay on sc2ranks, if you check the hotkeys it's scarlett and not cella.

cella might have played too, but scarlett has been using the account for sure.
*Anyone else know of this?


Unless Cella sneaks onto scarletts id I highly doubt any of the games are played by cella.. like cella is in top 200 with a 49-45 record do you honestly think he could be rank 1 gm with a 80% winrate cmon lol
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 03:17:36
November 21 2013 03:16 GMT
#311
On November 21 2013 10:35 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:30 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven


I believe we've just witnessed the highest level of absurdity.
the highest level of absurdity? shitloads of people have concerns about idra's respect for other people, and JP Dayne posted a pretty calm and rational opinion about it. i dunno if the "idra is teamless blar de har" tangent was totally necessary, but i don't think this forum has to be the kind of dictatorship where saying "hey, i'm not really down with this casting choice because i think he lacks respect" is somehow shitting up a thread or being absurd

i don't care about idra, in fact i like his casting, but we don't need to flip our shit because someone defiled TB's Sacred Tournament Thread or dared to question his mighty highness
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 21 2013 03:33 GMT
#312
Hendralisk do you know if Hitman is an NA player?
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 21 2013 03:42 GMT
#313
On November 21 2013 12:16 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:35 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 21 2013 10:30 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven


I believe we've just witnessed the highest level of absurdity.
the highest level of absurdity? shitloads of people have concerns about idra's respect for other people, and JP Dayne posted a pretty calm and rational opinion about it. i dunno if the "idra is teamless blar de har" tangent was totally necessary, but i don't think this forum has to be the kind of dictatorship where saying "hey, i'm not really down with this casting choice because i think he lacks respect" is somehow shitting up a thread or being absurd

i don't care about idra, in fact i like his casting, but we don't need to flip our shit because someone defiled TB's Sacred Tournament Thread or dared to question his mighty highness


...... 0_o

I stand corrected. I think we're going higher...
Average means I'm better than half of you.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 21 2013 04:45 GMT
#314
On November 21 2013 12:16 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:35 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 21 2013 10:30 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:59 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 21 2013 09:22 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 21 2013 07:11 Plansix wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:45 JP Dayne wrote:
On November 19 2013 04:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Announcing co-caster for the event

Greg "IdrA" Fields will be co-casting the entire event, providing his usual analysis and dry humour. The reception for his cast during the first SHOUTcraft America was extremely positive and gave us one of our best days in terms of viewership, so it seemed only reasonable to invite him back. I personally enjoyed co-casting with Greg for both his familiarity with the players which gave him a unique insight into the competition and his respect for caster role definitions which allowed him to deliver analysis while I handled the play-by-play. The combination was well received and I very much enjoyed the cast and am looking forward to doing so once again.


I don't wanna pour water on your beers, but one of the reasons I don't like IdrA is because of how much he'd crap on TB and Husky, in the most hateful, juvenile, butt hurt way, like "B-BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OUT OF STARCRAFT AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD"

has he apologized for that, if not publicly, at least to TB in person? Because I know for a fact that, for husky, he has not.

That was so long ago and everyone has clearly gotten over it. TB and Idra have worked together before and it was greats. Get with the times son!


guess it's because I don't like the kid and give a shit ton of respect to TB
and it's amazing how the world turns, here idra is, teamless, not playing the game (professionally) anymore, and eating from the very hands he once shat
let that be a lesson to everyone
+ Show Spoiler +
unless you don't give a shit


Gonna have to forgive me if I take your "respect" with a pinch of salt when you decided to shit up my tournament thread and cast doubts on my cocasting choice.


fair enough you are entitled to your opinion about me "shitting your thread" so no need to be forgiven


I believe we've just witnessed the highest level of absurdity.
the highest level of absurdity? shitloads of people have concerns about idra's respect for other people, and JP Dayne posted a pretty calm and rational opinion about it. i dunno if the "idra is teamless blar de har" tangent was totally necessary, but i don't think this forum has to be the kind of dictatorship where saying "hey, i'm not really down with this casting choice because i think he lacks respect" is somehow shitting up a thread or being absurd

i don't care about idra, in fact i like his casting, but we don't need to flip our shit because someone defiled TB's Sacred Tournament Thread or dared to question his mighty highness


Jesus christ.

CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
pXtRoy
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia51 Posts
November 21 2013 05:20 GMT
#315
For anyone wondering,
Hitman is a Protoss player from Oregon, North America.
He represents SYF GAMING.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/SYF_GAMING
http://www.syfgaming.com.au/syfclanv3.0/

hopefully that ends some confusion
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 21 2013 09:51 GMT
#316
TB man, I respect so you so much, I just wanna headbutt you right in the face to show the depths of my appreciation.

Anyway, I'd find it hilarious of Idra somehow makes top 8 GM before the time limit, that would be...weird. Otherwise, the top 8 is looking good, everyone who needs to be there is there, more or less. Scarlett has to be the favorite, but Minigun and and Major could conceivably take her down, Puck if he makes top 8 too.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 21 2013 10:10 GMT
#317
On November 21 2013 03:47 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 09:36 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:48 Squat wrote:
On November 20 2013 02:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 12:08 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 19 2013 10:12 Sub40APM wrote:
They should let Petreaus participate, its not like Australo-Newzealanders are taking the food out of mouths of NA pros.


SHOUTcraft America.

Not Australia. No exceptions.

If you dont mind me asking TB, whats the rational for excluding Australians? Is it more of growing the NA scene or more of a sponsor issue?


Because it's SHOUTcraft America

What more explanation is needed?

I am not sure I understand, you're saying it's called SHOUTcraft America, yet you will not let someone from Australia compete because he is not American? That seems kind of convoluted, I mean Australia is kind of like America, they both begin with the letter A for instance. Also they both speak english, kind of. I think a case could be made for Australia and America being essentially the same thing, just a matter of semantics.

Also, it's been far too long since you and Greg cast together, it's still to this day one of the easiest pairings to listen to in the world of esports.

They are kind of similar in terms of both scenes needing to be sheltered from better Korean players, and being weaker and less tournament rich than Europe. As might as well amalgamate them with the weakest region recognized by Blizzard.

TBH Korea doesn't have that many tournaments either, why not allow koreans into SHOUTcraft America as well?


Well, Korea still has the GSTL, plus the upcoming Proleague.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 17:06:58
November 21 2013 16:48 GMT
#318
rainbows n stuff
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
November 21 2013 17:50 GMT
#319
Also, LxAnki is on my csl team (didn't know he went to my school wut) so he should be eligible too
sWs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 19:31:25
November 21 2013 18:21 GMT
#320
Yeah NaNiwa is an eligible NA player
@swsc2
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli344
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 12m
Stellar Fest
14h 12m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.