On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote:
It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight.
It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight.
just think of the mothership as a big sentry really
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight. just think of the mothership as a big sentry really | ||
|
goody153
44304 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. multiplayer balance reasons i think .. just look on what happened at the hellbat .. | ||
|
Big-t
Austria1351 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:24 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote: On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight. just think of the mothership as a big sentry really A too big and too slow and too weak centry... On October 10 2013 22:25 goody153 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. multiplayer balance reasons i think .. just look on what happened at the hellbat .. But you can only have 1 MS and it costs tons of gas... | ||
|
goody153
44304 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:24 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote: On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight. just think of the mothership as a big sentry really maybe its a very huge DT ? | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
LET ME WATCH THIS GAME GOMTV ;_; | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:25 goody153 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:24 opterown wrote: On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote: On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight. just think of the mothership as a big sentry really maybe its a very huge DT ? That is visible :D | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:26 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:25 goody153 wrote: On October 10 2013 22:24 opterown wrote: On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote: On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight. just think of the mothership as a big sentry really maybe its a very huge DT ? That is visible :D And has much lower DPS. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:26 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2013 22:25 goody153 wrote: On October 10 2013 22:24 opterown wrote: On October 10 2013 22:24 Heartland wrote: On October 10 2013 22:23 Big-t wrote: One of the biggest questions of all: Why can´t the mothership attack multiple units at once? I´m sure I see a little protoss city inside of that ship so there should be enough protoss people to use weapons! I know the mothership attacks 6 or 8 times at once, but still it can only target 1 unit. It's actually not an attack, it's more of a strong flashlight. just think of the mothership as a big sentry really maybe its a very huge DT ? That is visible :D It's the sort of DT that can be seen easily on low graphics :D | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:27 DarkLordOlli wrote: The mothership is actually a hero thor in flight mode still much worse :D | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Now please, a stunningly good beautiful game of SC2 to finish off between to inform players plox ![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() | ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
edit: aww, nothing funky early on | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Oh my!!! | ||
|
Dark.Carnival
United States5095 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:31 sudete wrote: Why did MMA type so many donuts? edit: aww, nothing funky early on the donuts are just to express a positive reaction afaik | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
DusTerr
2520 Posts
On October 10 2013 22:31 sudete wrote: Why did MMA type so many donuts? edit: aww, nothing funky early on deer was advertising gsl (wcs kr) finals and mma push it off screen (wcs eu player) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt BeSt Light Mini ggaemo Stork ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2229 hiko1208 Liquid`RaSZi1151 B2W.Neo870 Lowko357 Liquid`VortiX224 Sick167 ArmadaUGS124 Rex118 Trikslyr24 Mew2King15 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|