• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9755 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 364 Next
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
August 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#2701
On August 23 2013 23:53 zelderan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:53 KaneZ wrote:
Just shows that Polt is way overrated. Wouldn't have won against Scarlett in the NA final.


No way is Polt overrated. First is just insanely good.

Yes he is overrated: the TL writers put him higher on the PR than First and predicted that he would win this group.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
August 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#2702
Bomber fighting!!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
August 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#2703
Jaedong!!!! Yeah bitchies!!!! All betting The Tyrant out but he have to get what belongs to him and it is the first place, The Tyrant is back. [image loading]
JD is BONJWA!
Facultyadjutant
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Sweden1876 Posts
August 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#2704
HYPPPPEEEEEEE
#1 FAN OF TERRY THE INTERN - NONY AND IDRA NUMBER #1, EVERY DAY. AXIOM MANOR - Axiom: Ryung, Alicia, Heart and Crank under the Don TotalBiscuit and the Donnesa Genna Bain- Join the family http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396090#2
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#2705
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]

Yeah. It's late August and almost 11 AM on a Friday morning. I wouldn't expect much of the NA crowd to be present.

Makes me feel sorry for the EU fans during WCS 3 though, since it'll be in Toronto.


Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.
The Bomber boy
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#2706
On August 23 2013 23:59 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 gruff wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]

Yeah. It's late August and almost 11 AM on a Friday morning. I wouldn't expect much of the NA crowd to be present.

Makes me feel sorry for the EU fans during WCS 3 though, since it'll be in Toronto.


Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

smart phone? -_-, just listen to the stream.

Could be that some actually have to work when they work.


Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

4g brah

That doesn't technically exist yet
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2707
On August 23 2013 23:56 Shellshock1122 wrote:
WCS Season 2 Finals Day 1 Ro16
kr (T)Bomber vs. nl (P)Grubby
Game 1
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
Bomber spawns in the bottom right
Grubby spawns in the top left

1:40
gateway first for Grubby

2:00
gas for Grubby
probe scout from Grubby
CC first for Bomber on the high ground
rax for bomber
Cybernetics core for Grubby

3:00
2nd rax for Bomber
MSC for Grubby
Nexus for Grubby

4:00
2nd gas for Grubby
3rd rax for Bomber
Bomber lands his natural OC
bunker in the natural for Bomber

5:00
double gas for Bomber
robo for Grubby
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2708
Gogo Grubby, I want a upset!
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2709
Wasn't warcraft 3 all about small fights ? ><
Why would playing wc3 make you good at controling large armies ?
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2710
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
[quote]

Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

That productivity :D
Darkthorn
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania912 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2711
Why are they playing the final game tommorow in all groups? Seems rather stupid if you ask me...
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2712
On August 23 2013 23:59 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:59 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 gruff wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
[quote]

Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

smart phone? -_-, just listen to the stream.

Could be that some actually have to work when they work.


Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

4g brah

That doesn't technically exist yet

In norway it does.
The Bomber boy
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2713
Hey Boss, sorry I let a $20mil product go to waste, but WCS was on.

Haha, yeah right.
....
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#2714
35k Chinese viewers
70k Non-chinese foreign viewers

...

I never realized Chinese fans would make up such a large part of the foriegn community.
MMA: The true King of Wings
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#2715
On August 23 2013 23:59 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:59 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 gruff wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
[quote]

Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

smart phone? -_-, just listen to the stream.

Could be that some actually have to work when they work.


Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

4g brah

That doesn't technically exist yet


What is LTE to you?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 15:02:12
August 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#2716
On August 23 2013 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:55 Yorbon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:54 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:52 75 wrote:
there are actually watching 34k chinese watching this atm

How can you tell?


I think he meant on the Chinese stream (as in, not on Twitch).

Is there a chinese stream?


Should be. I doubt they would change their plans to stream it on such short notice just because Jim wasn't able to go.
Yeah, true.

But I guess, seeing another response to my post, that i should've been somewhat more explicit: if so, where? Is it 'informal', or blizzard organized?

edit: nvm, i already saw some information.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#2717
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
[quote]

Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.


I just went late the last four days so I could finish up all my work for the week so that no one would care if I stayed home today.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#2718
On August 23 2013 23:58 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 gruff wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:47 BoZiffer wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]

Yeah. It's late August and almost 11 AM on a Friday morning. I wouldn't expect much of the NA crowd to be present.

Makes me feel sorry for the EU fans during WCS 3 though, since it'll be in Toronto.


Yup. East coasters gonna have work/school conflicts for almost all of it...here's hoping theres VODs somewhere.


Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

smart phone? -_-, just listen to the stream.

Could be that some actually have to work when they work.


Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

I remember when those corporativist pricks installed some kind of firewall and i couldn't download WoW pvp vids anymore to watch them at work.


Now you guys are making me feel bad. I should do some work.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#2719
On August 24 2013 00:00 SarcasmMonster wrote:
35k Chinese viewers
70k Non-chinese foreign viewers

...

I never realized Chinese fans would make up such a large part of the foriegn community.


Holy cow that's a large portion.

Then again China's also got a large population in the foreign community doesn't it?
kiss kiss fall in love
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#2720
On August 24 2013 00:01 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:59 bo1b wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 gruff wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:51 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:50 VisonKai wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:49 Laryleprakon wrote:
[quote]

Scarlett's group playing last should be nice for the NA viewers who aren't up super early.


I think it'll be mostly over by the time most Americans get home from work/school. I took today off to watch this.

Seriously? why can't people just watch at work?

Some of us work at law firms that do not let you stream things to your PC, or access personal email. There is no watching at work.

smart phone? -_-, just listen to the stream.

Could be that some actually have to work when they work.


Apparently the concept of companies locking down their wifi and expecting their employees to actually do work is beyond some people @_@

4g brah

That doesn't technically exist yet


What is LTE to you?

Lazy Telephone Eater.
The Bomber boy
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7116
StarCastTV_EN82
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings126
CranKy Ducklings SOOP38
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko338
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5216
Jaedong 2490
EffOrt 1214
actioN 892
BeSt 574
Killer 542
Horang2 482
Soma 465
Pusan 206
Stork 202
[ Show more ]
Zeus 141
Rush 132
Mini 114
Barracks 108
Snow 85
JYJ 82
Mong 59
Light 56
HiyA 42
Sea.KH 40
ToSsGirL 37
Larva 33
ggaemo 30
Shinee 29
Bale 29
Sharp 22
hero 21
Sexy 21
sorry 20
Noble 11
zelot 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
Dendi576
XaKoH 376
League of Legends
Reynor64
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2849
Other Games
gofns65255
singsing1531
olofmeister1190
byalli543
Livibee196
OGKoka 96
B2W.Neo86
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV364
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 68
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV118
League of Legends
• Jankos1791
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 8m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.