• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9177 users

Arizona July Open by Hotkeyit.com - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Karhock
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3 Posts
July 16 2011 18:41 GMT
#121
Wow... I hope you guys work this out, i was looking forward to getting my gold league ass kicked on sunday
SirScoots
Profile Joined December 2010
United States138 Posts
July 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#122
Is this what one does when they run events and companies? Ban people for personal non-event related issues and disagreements? Sweet, I will remember that come Devastation in October. Sorry to the fans of Bryce and the rest of EG, but as Geoff stated, we will not be attending this event tomorrow. Best of luck to those in attendance!
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 18:45:19
July 16 2011 18:44 GMT
#123
Wow, well... all I can say is this is kinda dumb lol.

But, I think people are overreacting a bit. I personally kinda have to side with Machine/EG as I don't really see much they did wrong, even I know Ls is a cheater/was a cheater and/or is not to be trusted unless its @ LAN, which he never is from what I hear. Also I don't see whats wrong with playing the game for money @ LAN instead of online, it actually makes more sense to do so.

Imo, this prob shoulda been left between the 2.

Weeeeeeak :-(
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
July 16 2011 18:52 GMT
#124
On July 17 2011 03:42 SirScoots wrote:
Is this what one does when they run events and companies? Ban people for personal non-event related issues and disagreements? Sweet, I will remember that come Devastation in October. Sorry to the fans of Bryce and the rest of EG, but as Geoff stated, we will not be attending this event tomorrow. Best of luck to those in attendance!


Spreading lies about someone to other people isn't a personal non-event it's a serious issue and I take it pretty seriously. I tried to resolve it many times but it only lead the Machine lying more, so he's disallowed from playing Sunday.

You threatening to keep HKI staff out of Devastation and everything else because I moderate our events shows real class though thanks for that.
SirScoots
Profile Joined December 2010
United States138 Posts
July 16 2011 18:56 GMT
#125
You missed the entire point, awesome!
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
July 16 2011 19:01 GMT
#126
On July 17 2011 03:56 SirScoots wrote:
You missed the entire point, awesome!


Yea let's bully people then call it a wash when logical statements are made.
Qwann
Profile Joined May 2011
United States28 Posts
July 16 2011 19:02 GMT
#127
Wow. Really... and you guys call yourself professionals...

This stupid argument is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of and the repercussions from it are even larger. Regardless of if Ls is/was a cheater, Machine had legitimate concerns that he might cheat in a match. So instead of proving that he can play a legit game in the LAN tomorrow and defending his "reputation", you went and took everything personal like you're 4 years old, and then you decided to ban Machine from coming. Wrong move.

The funny thing is, if Ls came to the tournament and won everything, or even just done well, then I'm sure the EG guys would have defended his so called "reputation" because you would have some actual proof instead of "your word against mine".

The 3 of us from Prescott will not be attending as well if this is what Hotkeyit.com and Sixjax stand for. I would like to hear what Suitguy has to say on this matter though, as he is the one that pours all of his hard work into organizing these events, and I think he should have the final say as to whether or not anyone is "banned" from attending these events.

Also, I'm not sure what Hotkeyit even does to actually sponsor the event other than throw their name on it because Suitguy is an Admin of the site. So then to have a player of the tournament, not Suitguy, ban Machine is one of the dumbest things I've heard.
Get Qwanned!
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
July 16 2011 19:03 GMT
#128
I don't think I will ever bring myself to forgive either of you if you ruin an event that Fuddx is bringing balloons to
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
July 16 2011 19:03 GMT
#129
How old are you guys?


Man up and lets have a good event stop the drama lama crap please. If you dont come fine if you do great!! But this is just stupid.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
SirScoots
Profile Joined December 2010
United States138 Posts
July 16 2011 19:04 GMT
#130
Let us all know when you start being logical.
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
July 16 2011 19:05 GMT
#131
On July 17 2011 04:02 Qwann wrote:
Wow. Really... and you guys call yourself professionals...

This stupid argument is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of and the repercussions from it are even larger. Regardless of if Ls is/was a cheater, Machine had legitimate concerns that he might cheat in a match. So instead of proving that he can play a legit game in the LAN tomorrow and defending his "reputation", you went and took everything personal like you're 4 years old, and then you decided to ban Machine from coming. Wrong move.

The funny thing is, if Ls came to the tournament and won everything, or even just done well, then I'm sure the EG guys would have defended his so called "reputation" because you would have some actual proof instead of "your word against mine".

The 3 of us from Prescott will not be attending as well if this is what Hotkeyit.com and Sixjax stand for. I would like to hear what Suitguy has to say on this matter though, as he is the one that pours all of his hard work into organizing these events, and I think he should have the final say as to whether or not anyone is "banned" from attending these events.

Also, I'm not sure what Hotkeyit even does to actually sponsor the event other than throw their name on it because Suitguy is an Admin of the site. So then to have a player of the tournament, not Suitguy, ban Machine is one of the dumbest things I've heard.


Agreed. This really should have been left between you guys. Suitguy organizes the event, and for doing such they promote Hotkeyit.com. Theres no $ put into it by HKI, just a bit of adminstrative duties.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 19:06 GMT
#132
fuddx please stop acting like the frantic girl between two guys arguing... a member of EG was wronged so we are discussing it publicly so everyone can understand why an entire squad of people who had said they'd be somewhere are now not going to be there.

Saying "Lets all be friends!" over and over again isn't actually helping.. anyone...
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 19:07 GMT
#133
I guess it needs clarification:

Should this have been handled privately? Yes. Until Machine was banned. Now EG cannot go and rather than have a bunch of people showing up / spending money to go we NEEDED to say our story so that those people don't turn their angst wrongfully against us.

hope that makes more sense.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 19:09:43
July 16 2011 19:09 GMT
#134
If there was a line in ESPORTS, it was made of twisty balloons, and it has been crossed.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
July 16 2011 19:16 GMT
#135
On July 17 2011 04:02 Qwann wrote:
Wow. Really... and you guys call yourself professionals...

This stupid argument is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of and the repercussions from it are even larger. Regardless of if Ls is/was a cheater, Machine had legitimate concerns that he might cheat in a match. So instead of proving that he can play a legit game in the LAN tomorrow and defending his "reputation", you went and took everything personal like you're 4 years old, and then you decided to ban Machine from coming. Wrong move.

The funny thing is, if Ls came to the tournament and won everything, or even just done well, then I'm sure the EG guys would have defended his so called "reputation" because you would have some actual proof instead of "your word against mine".

The 3 of us from Prescott will not be attending as well if this is what Hotkeyit.com and Sixjax stand for. I would like to hear what Suitguy has to say on this matter though, as he is the one that pours all of his hard work into organizing these events, and I think he should have the final say as to whether or not anyone is "banned" from attending these events.

Also, I'm not sure what Hotkeyit even does to actually sponsor the event other than throw their name on it because Suitguy is an Admin of the site. So then to have a player of the tournament, not Suitguy, ban Machine is one of the dumbest things I've heard.


If someone is going to hold a grudge and spread lies about him cheating even though he already got 4th at MLG Raleigh 2010 and won other events then they aren't going to randomly decide he's amazingly legit because he wins a local tournament. Machine also added lastshadow to practice with him awhile back so the concerns aren't even legit, it's just him trying to spread disinformation and trying to destroy the guy legitimizing himself and making HotKeyIt look bad in the process for ever dealing with him. Why is it unfair that he's not allowed to play in a tournament run by HotKeyIt after all of this? We even tried to clear it up with him but he wants to just back peddle and lie some more.

I'm sorry that EG is taking all of this personal but it only has to do with machine. SuitGuy also had nothing to do with this decision. And I'm an owner of HotKeyIt, not just a player.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 19:20 GMT
#136
yep machine is running around spinning his web of lies with the agenda of destroying lastshadow lol
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
July 16 2011 19:23 GMT
#137
First of all this seems very childish, all I did was recommend that the match was played offline. Even if he didn't cheat (LS has given me no reason to believe that he has in SC2) the match seems like it would be much more fun if played at an offline event with spectators knowing two players are battling it out for some cash. Second of all Demuslim is a good friend of mine and I honestly was just doing my best to look out for a friend. I even consider Nick a friend, he seems like a very respectable guy in person but as the old saying goes " fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". From my past experiences, Lastshadow has previously cheated against me in a WCG qualifier where he had a ref who was obsing our match tell him everything that I was doing in order to get an advantage and beat me. I never said that Lastshadow cheats now, yet from previously dealing with him I know that it would be a possibility. As incontrol has said he has done this numerous times and apologized then continued to do so (all during broodwar). He is obviously a very strong player taking 4th place at MLG last year, from my past experiences with Nick im sure you can all understand my hesitation in completely forgiving / forgetting the past. Even if the question of cheating was irrelevant, why not play it offline anyways, it seems it would be more fun anyways. As far as the lying comment goes, I did not lie to you. Prove where I lied to you and what I said. Yes I do believe Lastshadow has the possibility of cheating as sad as that seems but it is only once again due to previous FACTS. I understand Alex how I have offended you by saying that he has the possibility of cheating even in front of yourself but once again Kawaiirice use to be one of my most trusted online friends yet he reffed our game and helped Lastshadow get a victory against me in an extremely important match, then he went on to help LastShadow beat LzGameR in the same method. You are a good friend, it seems very odd to have something like this get between us but so be it. I will not lie about my thoughts, yes after four years it seems like I really should have forgiven him but I cant help but be very bitter about my past experience. I told no one about this instance, I don't give a damn about drama. The fact that you had to go public with this and bring it to light shows that you thrive on this. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see EG tomorrow, if I could I would probably go back and forget that LastShadow ever cheated against anyone in order to calm this drama and allow us to participate in this event. The fact is I can't, I was purely giving a good friend my personal advice with a player that I had previously encountered and he had no idea about. I stand by everything I've said.
I'm like, the coolest
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
July 16 2011 19:29 GMT
#138
In my opinion and personal reference, "Once a hacker always a hacker".

They've done it once before, so whats stopping them from doing it again?

Sure some of them learn and evolve to not do it but the fact of the matter is, they still did it and they know what sources to get newly updated forms of the hacks.

Either way the situation has just blown out of proportion and overall it can jeopardize Arizona from having any future recurring events that can help promote e-sports and Starcraft throughout Arizona and United States.

I can see both sides perspectives of the situation. Yes the match could have taken place at the LAN and at the same time the match probably would not have been done online due to past reputations/experiences. But overall, I believe it is unfair to "ban" someone from attending a localized event.

Just an opinion.
Qwann
Profile Joined May 2011
United States28 Posts
July 16 2011 19:32 GMT
#139
On July 17 2011 04:16 Skew wrote:
If someone is going to hold a grudge and spread lies about him cheating even though he already got 4th at MLG Raleigh 2010 and won other events then they aren't going to randomly decide he's amazingly legit because he wins a local tournament. Machine also added lastshadow to practice with him awhile back so the concerns aren't even legit, it's just him trying to spread disinformation and trying to destroy the guy legitimizing himself and making HotKeyIt look bad in the process for ever dealing with him. Why is it unfair that he's not allowed to play in a tournament run by HotKeyIt after all of this? We even tried to clear it up with him but he wants to just back peddle and lie some more.

I'm sorry that EG is taking all of this personal but it only has to do with machine. SuitGuy also had nothing to do with this decision. And I'm an owner of HotKeyIt, not just a player.


1. Hotkeyit does nothing to actually sponsor the event. So no one cares what happens at the LAN and it only shows how you have no idea how to run an event/website if you're banning people over private concerns.
2. No one would have actually cared what Machine said about LS, as this was a private conversation that you decided to bring into the public.
3. You are acting like you're 4 and getting butthurt and banning people where instead to show the professional conduct that Hotkeyit and Sixjax supposedly endorse, you should have stated that Ls would demonstrate his ability tomorrow and never made threats against machine/ EG.
4. You didn't try to clear up anything with him, you decided that because Machine didn't want to take your word that this guy is legit you were going to ban him. Those are not the same thing.
5. This argument/banning of Machine actually makes your website look like total shit. I'm sure that once word gets out that the EG guys aren't going your attendance is going to drop like a rock, and I for one will be glad to tell anyone that asks me, or anyone that I talk to at MLG Anaheim that Hotkeyit has done shit for the local AZ community and resorts to banning and bullshitting the rest unless you can rectify this situation.
Get Qwanned!
jenzebubble
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 19:39:59
July 16 2011 19:35 GMT
#140
On July 17 2011 04:23 Machine[USA] wrote:
First of all this seems very childish, all I did was recommend that the match was played offline. Even if he didn't cheat (LS has given me no reason to believe that he has in SC2) the match seems like it would be much more fun if played at an offline event with spectators knowing two players are battling it out for some cash. Second of all Demuslim is a good friend of mine and I honestly was just doing my best to look out for a friend. I even consider Nick a friend, he seems like a very respectable guy in person but as the old saying goes " fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". From my past experiences, Lastshadow has previously cheated against me in a WCG qualifier where he had a ref who was obsing our match tell him everything that I was doing in order to get an advantage and beat me. I never said that Lastshadow cheats now, yet from previously dealing with him I know that it would be a possibility. As incontrol has said he has done this numerous times and apologized then continued to do so (all during broodwar). He is obviously a very strong player taking 4th place at MLG last year, from my past experiences with Nick im sure you can all understand my hesitation in completely forgiving / forgetting the past. Even if the question of cheating was irrelevant, why not play it offline anyways, it seems it would be more fun anyways. As far as the lying comment goes, I did not lie to you. Prove where I lied to you and what I said. Yes I do believe Lastshadow has the possibility of cheating as sad as that seems but it is only once again due to previous FACTS. I understand Alex how I have offended you by saying that he has the possibility of cheating even in front of yourself but once again Kawaiirice use to be one of my most trusted online friends yet he reffed our game and helped Lastshadow get a victory against me in an extremely important match, then he went on to help LastShadow beat LzGameR in the same method. You are a good friend, it seems very odd to have something like this get between us but so be it. I will not lie about my thoughts, yes after four years it seems like I really should have forgiven him but I cant help but be very bitter about my past experience. I told no one about this instance, I don't give a damn about drama. The fact that you had to go public with this and bring it to light shows that you thrive on this. Sorry to everyone who wanted to see EG tomorrow, if I could I would probably go back and forget that LastShadow ever cheated against anyone in order to calm this drama and allow us to participate in this event. The fact is I can't, I was purely giving a good friend my personal advice with a player that I had previously encountered and he had no idea about. I stand by everything I've said.


First of all this seems very childish, all I did was recommend that the match was played offline. Even if he didn't cheat (LS has given me no reason to believe that he has in SC2) the match seems like it would be much more fun if played at an offline event with spectators knowing two players are battling it out for some cash.

Second of all Demuslim is a good friend of mine and I honestly was just doing my best to look out for a friend. I even consider Nick a friend, he seems like a very respectable guy in person but as the old saying goes " fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". From my past experiences, Lastshadow has previously cheated against me in a WCG qualifier where he had a ref who was obsing our match tell him everything that I was doing in order to get an advantage and beat me.

I never said that Lastshadow cheats now, yet from previously dealing with him I know that it would be a possibility. As incontrol has said he has done this numerous times and apologized then continued to do so (all during broodwar). He is obviously a very strong player taking 4th place at MLG last year, from my past experiences with Nick im sure you can all understand my hesitation in completely forgiving / forgetting the past. Even if the question of cheating was irrelevant, why not play it offline anyways, it seems it would be more fun anyways.

As far as the lying comment goes, I did not lie to you. Prove where I lied to you and what I said. Yes I do believe Lastshadow has the possibility of cheating as sad as that seems but it is only once again due to previous FACTS.

I understand Alex how I have offended you by saying that he has the possibility of cheating even in front of yourself but once again Kawaiirice use to be one of my most trusted online friends yet he reffed our game and helped Lastshadow get a victory against me in an extremely important match, then he went on to help LastShadow beat LzGameR in the same method. You are a good friend, it seems very odd to have something like this get between us but so be it.

I will not lie about my thoughts, yes after four years it seems like I really should have forgiven him but I cant help but be very bitter about my past experience. I told no one about this instance, I don't give a damn about drama. The fact that you had to go public with this and bring it to light shows that you thrive on this.

Sorry to everyone who wanted to see EG tomorrow, if I could I would probably go back and forget that LastShadow ever cheated against anyone in order to calm this drama and allow us to participate in this event. The fact is I can't, I was purely giving a good friend my personal advice with a player that I had previously encountered and he had no idea about. I stand by everything I've said.

(edit: It's been pointed out to me that my adding paragraphs to Machine's post could be taken as a sleight against him. It is not intended that way. I added the paragraphs so that more people would read it, because I think he said some important things.)
"It's like waxing your balls, it hurts like a biiiitch but after they are silky smooth...." -Kennigit
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 27m
Patches Events
13h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
OSC
21h 27m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.