• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:22
CEST 10:22
KST 17:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7749 users

Arizona July Open by Hotkeyit.com - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 19:44:47
July 16 2011 19:35 GMT
#141
On July 17 2011 04:06 iNcontroL wrote:
fuddx please stop acting like the frantic girl between two guys arguing... a member of EG was wronged so we are discussing it publicly so everyone can understand why an entire squad of people who had said they'd be somewhere are now not going to be there.

Saying "Lets all be friends!" over and over again isn't actually helping.. anyone...



????

edited

still not sure how to respond?????

Ive said what i think in other posts.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
July 16 2011 19:37 GMT
#142
On July 17 2011 04:23 Machine[USA] wrote:The fact that you had to go public with this and bring it to light shows that you thrive on this.


What? iNcontrol made this public. When have I ever started a thread on TL to cause drama for no reason? Please someone show one. I'm pretty sure I never say anything without merit.

You did in fact say you think he's still a cheater and all of this nonsense with DeMusliM, EG, and everyone else there. Your word stands for a lot and it toally undermines everything me and ls are trying to do. All I wanted was for you to talk to me instead of blowing me off so we could resolve everything. I contacted Geoff but you said he just laughed about it and blew it off, then I contacted you and got ls in the convo and you said "I don't care whatever". Finally you come forward and say what you think. That's all I ever asked for was an explanation but I guess ignoring me and joking about what I'm trying to do is hilarious.

iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 19:37 GMT
#143
lol ok
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 19:40 GMT
#144
skew is lying about machine lying ^_^

Also skew in case you aren't keeping track we have a 100% you are wrong opinion being fielded thus far in this thread.. even spoke with Sixjax about this.

Need to rethink your shitty management of events.. going to end up killing em.
Amalaxi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-18 07:20:18
July 16 2011 19:42 GMT
#145
Aint no thang
justin.tv/amalaxinaoum
Qwann
Profile Joined May 2011
United States28 Posts
July 16 2011 19:43 GMT
#146
On July 17 2011 04:23 Machine[USA] wrote:
From my past experiences, Lastshadow has previously cheated against me in a WCG qualifier where he had a ref who was obsing our match tell him everything that I was doing in order to get an advantage and beat me. I never said that Lastshadow cheats now, yet from previously dealing with him I know that it would be a possibility. As incontrol has said he has done this numerous times and apologized then continued to do so (all during broodwar). He is obviously a very strong player taking 4th place at MLG last year, from my past experiences with Nick im sure you can all understand my hesitation in completely forgiving / forgetting the past. Even if the question of cheating was irrelevant, why not play it offline anyways, it seems it would be more fun anyways.


Once again you're just bullshitting everything. Just because he thinks there is the possibility of cheating and doesn't 100% trust him does not mean he's calling him a cheater now. He also stated that LS is a very strong player. Right there ^^^^^^!!! and you just ignore it.
Get Qwanned!
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
July 16 2011 19:47 GMT
#147
On July 17 2011 04:37 Skew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 04:23 Machine[USA] wrote:The fact that you had to go public with this and bring it to light shows that you thrive on this.


What? iNcontrol made this public. When have I ever started a thread on TL to cause drama for no reason? Please someone show one. I'm pretty sure I never say anything without merit.

You did in fact say you think he's still a cheater and all of this nonsense with DeMusliM, EG, and everyone else there. Your word stands for a lot and it toally undermines everything me and ls are trying to do. All I wanted was for you to talk to me instead of blowing me off so we could resolve everything. I contacted Geoff but you said he just laughed about it and blew it off, then I contacted you and got ls in the convo and you said "I don't care whatever". Finally you come forward and say what you think. That's all I ever asked for was an explanation but I guess ignoring me and joking about what I'm trying to do is hilarious.



You made it public when you tweeted about it first

I never said he still cheats, I did say he has the possibility of still cheating but thats just my opinion.

I get that it must be hard for him to repair his name but in my opinion with how many times he has apologized and the cheated again I think it should be rather hard.

I did not blow you off, without a better way to describe it you were not listening to reason and would not answer my questions so I found it a waste of time to argue with you, and yes in fact I really don't give a damn about any of this. Your digging youself in a hole and as a friend you need to just stop.

I told you all of this, none of this was a joke to me. I understood that you were upset, I was purely just trying to help a friend. It only got comical once you could not / refused to answer my basic questions.
I'm like, the coolest
pyrethedirtbag
Profile Joined October 2010
United States17 Posts
July 16 2011 19:53 GMT
#148
Hmm this just sucks been looking forward to sunday since the last one


a dirtbag says what everyone is thinking but wont say
Castrophy
Profile Joined November 2010
United States232 Posts
July 16 2011 19:53 GMT
#149
I was really looking forward to this event with a lot of great players being involved. Sad that it has to get blown up because of petty bullshit like this.

You guys are professionals and I think you should come to a mutual agreement to be bigger people, drop the arguement and make this an awesome lan. Regardless of who is right or who is wrong all this does is shine a negative light on both parties involved.
Biggz
Profile Joined July 2011
3 Posts
July 16 2011 19:55 GMT
#150
Hey, any chance you guys are still gonna be in the AZ area tomorrow? I know that a lot of the disapointed fans would deffintally be cheered up if there was some way to meet you guys. I'm sure many of your fans were looking forward to getting a chance to play against you pros, but im sure they would love just to meet you guys as well.
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
July 16 2011 19:58 GMT
#151
Hotkeyit LANs have been put together by SuitGuy and I didn't have the right to make this decision by myself. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I'm done. I'll be there tomorrow. GL to everyone who comes.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 19:59 GMT
#152
On July 17 2011 04:53 Castrophy wrote:
I was really looking forward to this event with a lot of great players being involved. Sad that it has to get blown up because of petty bullshit like this.

You guys are professionals and I think you should come to a mutual agreement to be bigger people, drop the arguement and make this an awesome lan. Regardless of who is right or who is wrong all this does is shine a negative light on both parties involved.


Excuse me? What resolution do you want EG to offer?

We show up and play without Machine? We let Skew call Machine a liar and just shrug it off?

How is EG in a negative light here?
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
July 16 2011 19:59 GMT
#153
I have been reviewing the information from both Skew and Machine over the past 3+ hours. Sorry for taking so long to make a statement, just wanted to get as much information as I could to make as fair a decision as possible for all parties involved.

It is my opinion that the matter between Skew and Machine/EG is that of a personal nature. In no official capacity is Machine or any other member of EG barred from playing in this event. It saddens me that friends that go so far back can so quickly be divided by something so silly and childish. I truly hope that they come to terms and continue being friends. I invite all our friends from EG to play in tomorrow's event despite last night/today's transgressions.

I hope that we all, as a community, can put this dark moment behind us and come together for what these tournaments truly are, a spectacle of competition in the game we love among some of the very best the game has to offer.
Suitin' it up 24/7
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
July 16 2011 20:03 GMT
#154
On July 17 2011 04:59 SuitGuy wrote:
I have been reviewing the information from both Skew and Machine over the past 3+ hours. Sorry for taking so long to make a statement, just wanted to get as much information as I could to make as fair a decision as possible for all parties involved.

It is my opinion that the matter between Skew and Machine/EG is that of a personal nature. In no official capacity is Machine or any other member of EG barred from playing in this event. It saddens me that friends that go so far back can so quickly be divided by something so silly and childish. I truly hope that they come to terms and continue being friends. I invite all our friends from EG to play in tomorrow's event despite last night/today's transgressions.

I hope that we all, as a community, can put this dark moment behind us and come together for what these tournaments truly are, a spectacle of competition in the game we love among some of the very best the game has to offer.



here here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
pyrethedirtbag
Profile Joined October 2010
United States17 Posts
July 16 2011 20:04 GMT
#155
theres a reason your called the suit guy very nice bro
a dirtbag says what everyone is thinking but wont say
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
July 16 2011 20:09 GMT
#156
Suit refers to clothing pyre

It should be sweet guy ^_^;

Hopefully his reply resolves any issues for this and any future events.
pyrethedirtbag
Profile Joined October 2010
United States17 Posts
July 16 2011 20:13 GMT
#157
also just not the cloth but the bossiness way he just spoke lol me im just a dirt bag who love to use the F word alot
a dirtbag says what everyone is thinking but wont say
Binky1842
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States2599 Posts
July 16 2011 20:14 GMT
#158
completely understandable by EG to support machine and to not show up

but sad i don't need to bring this handle of vodka for him =[
"The zoo could not confirm that Binky was the attacker, but only Binky had blood on his face following the incident"
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 20:18 GMT
#159
ty suitguy Will talk it over with EG guys but I am urging them to go.. we truly want to compete/meet our new community. Skew getting inbetween that was some dumb shit but we can overlook that as long as Machine isn't banned (like you said).
cpmoney
Profile Joined September 2010
34 Posts
July 16 2011 20:28 GMT
#160
On July 17 2011 04:40 iNcontroL wrote:
Need to rethink your shitty management of events.. going to end up killing em.


Oh the irony.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4417
Leta 2414
BeSt 494
Soulkey 422
Soma 217
Rush 107
Shine 30
ZergMaN 25
Shinee 16
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
League of Legends
JimRising 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft834
Sick249
Pyrionflax14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 38m
Patches Events
6h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
OSC
14h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.