• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

[NASL] Day 6-2 - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 72 Next
unindel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States206 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 04:13:21
May 20 2011 04:09 GMT
#1241
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


One thing I noted (not really analysis but if you're asking and still reading I might as well mention it) was that it seemed like since you were speaking so well about the action going on in white-ra's base (certainly important) the observer was completely focused on that action with just a quick glance at tt1's base when the DT was in the mineral line chasing the probes away. Considering that TT1's forge finished and he could possibly try to get a cannon up for detection at home it wasn't immediately clear to me why TT1 had to GG out right as his stalkers died in white-ra's base.

I guess I'd say to be careful to be aware of what's going on outside the base even in a tense moment so that you can mention that it's going on (I didn't even know he had a DT in TT1's base til the obs panned over). It looked a lot more like TT1 was in a great position keeping those stalkers alive for so long.

Edit: Also unless I heard it wrong you initially said white-ra had great positioning in the final battle of the first game when it was TT1's positioning that let him get those 3 colossus kills despite being outgunned and some of white-ra's units were still busy with the nexus.
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
May 20 2011 04:09 GMT
#1242
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


Its a trap! Obviously its all about TB's magnificence and infallibility, how can he possibly improve when he's too busy disrespecting the community and fellow casters?
Love is more fun than hate.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 04:12:27
May 20 2011 04:11 GMT
#1243
An update on the state of the game (who's ahead), is analysis.

Besides just that, 20 drone lead vs protoss isn't quite as ahead as most zergs would point out. (inb4 idra's rage about how overpowered protoss is)
liftlift > tsm
Gaius Romanus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States48 Posts
May 20 2011 04:11 GMT
#1244
I think TB has been the best co-caster for gretorp yet. I feel that with incontrol + gretorp, incontrol takes too much center stage. Gretorp + idra was too mellow. Gretorp seems to like the analysis role IMO and TB can play-by-play without dominating the cast.

Neither of them are my fav casters (sorry! <3) but the duo worked well.
"If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 20 2011 04:13 GMT
#1245
On May 20 2011 13:11 wei2coolman wrote:
An update on the state of the game (who's ahead), is analysis.


Ahead economically is just looking at raw numbers, but being ahead economically isn't necessarily being flat out ahead, and determining THAT requires analysis. TB did fine there.

Analysis is more saying whether something is good or bad, or what's likely to occur or why something has occurred how it did. Play by play is saying what is happening right now, and saying "He's ahead economically" is a statement of what is happening 'right now', and requires no analysis.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Gondlem
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia642 Posts
May 20 2011 04:14 GMT
#1246
On May 20 2011 13:08 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:06 wei2coolman wrote:
Well, the Incontrol/Moman, game when Moman was 3base to Incontrols 2 base, you said it was "huge economic advantage" for moman. when in reality for ZvP, 1 base up is a small advantage for zerg, not a huge economic one.


True but if I remember correctly he had around a 20 worker supply advantage which would consistute a huge economic advantage at that stage of the game I would think?


Yeah, I think that was a pretty reasonable call. Zerg being a base up isn't necessarily a huge deal but the worker counts need to be fairly close. 60 drones vs 40 probes (to pick random numbers) means the zerg player is well ahead economically.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 04:18:09
May 20 2011 04:15 GMT
#1247
On May 20 2011 13:09 unindel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


One thing I noted (not really analysis but if you're asking and still reading I might as well mention it) was that it seemed like since you were speaking so well about the action going on in white-ra's base (certainly important) the observer was completely focused on that action with just a quick glance at tt1's base when the DT was in the mineral line chasing the probes away. Considering that TT1's forge finished and he could possibly try to get a cannon up for detection at home it wasn't immediately clear to me why TT1 had to GG out right as his stalkers died in white-ra's base.

I guess I'd say to be careful to be aware of what's going on outside the base even in a tense moment so that you can mention that it's going on (I didn't even know he had a DT in TT1's base til the obs panned over). It looked a lot more like TT1 was in a great position keeping those stalkers alive for so long.


i could have handled that situation much better, should have just warped sentrys and ffed my ramp endlessly until my cannon was up but i panicked and didnt think the game throught, when ur not a put in a certain situation a whole lot ur mind isnt trained to respond accordingly.. once i blinked in and saw the dt shrine i basically went DSJKGNSJDKGJBNSHJGKSJHKDBG

game 1 i basically got outplayed, he had great wp harass and constantly pulling my probes off the min line gave him the eco advantage
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
May 20 2011 04:16 GMT
#1248
On May 20 2011 13:11 wei2coolman wrote:
An update on the state of the game (who's ahead), is analysis.

Besides just that, 20 drone lead vs protoss isn't quite as ahead as most zergs would point out. (inb4 idra's rage about how overpowered protoss is)


Fair point. I felt I made use of unsuitable hyperbole there.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Anyway bedtime, thanks for watching guys and I hope you enjoyed it.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 04:16:37
May 20 2011 04:16 GMT
#1249
On May 20 2011 13:15 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:09 unindel wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


One thing I noted (not really analysis but if you're asking and still reading I might as well mention it) was that it seemed like since you were speaking so well about the action going on in white-ra's base (certainly important) the observer was completely focused on that action with just a quick glance at tt1's base when the DT was in the mineral line chasing the probes away. Considering that TT1's forge finished and he could possibly try to get a cannon up for detection at home it wasn't immediately clear to me why TT1 had to GG out right as his stalkers died in white-ra's base.

I guess I'd say to be careful to be aware of what's going on outside the base even in a tense moment so that you can mention that it's going on (I didn't even know he had a DT in TT1's base til the obs panned over). It looked a lot more like TT1 was in a great position keeping those stalkers alive for so long.


i could have handled that situation much better, should have just warped sentrys and ffed my ramp endlessly until my cannon was up but i panicked and didnt think the game throught, when ur not a put in a certain situation a whole lot ur mind isnt trained to respond accordingly.. once i blinked in a saw the dt shrine i basically went DSJKGNSJDKGJBNSHJGKSJHKDBG


Pretty sure we've all been there at some point. Especially if your name is Artosis.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Clog
Profile Joined January 2011
United States950 Posts
May 20 2011 04:16 GMT
#1250
On May 20 2011 13:15 TT1 wrote:
i basically went DSJKGNSJDKGJBNSHJGKSJHKDBG


Haha XD
NesTea | LosirA | MVP | CoCa | Nada | Ryung | DRG | YongHwa
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
May 20 2011 04:17 GMT
#1251
On May 20 2011 13:11 wei2coolman wrote:
An update on the state of the game (who's ahead), is analysis.

Besides just that, 20 drone lead vs protoss isn't quite as ahead as most zergs would point out. (inb4 idra's rage about how overpowered protoss is)


It's not difficult analysis, he's not describing potential strategies he thinks will happen or that type of thing. Besides even the non pro-gamer casters can talk about the stuff that's obvious by now, choke points and close positions, etc.

Also, Idra's rage won't be seen here for like another 80 days. :D
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 20 2011 04:21 GMT
#1252
On May 20 2011 13:09 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 12:57 HoldenR wrote:
On May 20 2011 12:50 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 12:48 Mordiford wrote:
This is the one thing I was worried about with TotalBiscuit doing duo casting, something you need to work on dude... When you go into super-speed-play-by-play mode, you don't let the other caster get a single word in.

Gretorp didn't have a chance to say anything towards the end, your play by play is good, but it feels really weird when one caster doesn't have room to say a word for such a long while... Gotta turn it down a notch.


It's a pure play-by-play situation, there is no room or need for analysis. The analyst should not be talking.

Sports commentary is not about sharing the mic 50/50, it's about fitting into your role and speaking at the correct time. This is why Gretorp takes the majority of the airtime during quieter moments and I take the majority of the airtime during high-action moments. That's how sports commentary works, it's also what we agreed to do before the cast.


You have zero respect for both the people listening to your casts and the people you're casting with. You're the one who doesn't play this game enough nor do you understand most of what's going on, yet you insist you know better than all the fans who enjoy this game on how they should enjoy it.

I felt the same way as the guy you're quoting, and I'm pretty sure we're not alone, because it was blatantly obvious that you were drowning Gretorp out.

Please get off your high horse. You are not the best caster, you are not the end-all to casting, there is no set standard for SC2 casting, it's a very new scene, it's constantly evolving, and if you want to do well you're going to have to listen to the fans of the sport(note: not the fans of YOU specifically, but fans of the game: every single one) on how to both improve yourself and how they'd like to see casting done in general.

You always take an attitude of "it's about me and my perspective", but it's not. It's about the fans. And if they disagree with you, often, maybe it's time to stop ignoring everything they say and start looking at your own performance - despite how hard it might be to admit that to yourself.


TotalBiscuit please ignore posters like this. You did a good job today and most of us enjoy your commentary.

I second this. Sure, I do enjoy analytical commentary as well, but TB really brings in the enthusiasm everyone always claims is missing. It's always just complaining about how Doatrap is faking it too much. Idra is too monotone. Gretorp and incontrol blah blah blah. Honestly, this community will never be happy with any caster that isn't tastetosis, so there really isn't much of a point of trying to get feedback from here. As for drowning out Gretorp... I don't get you guys. You all complain about his commentary being useless, but if he doesn't say anything it's somehow worse? Make up your mind.

Good job tonight, guys. I enjoyed the broadcast.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
May 20 2011 04:22 GMT
#1253
On May 20 2011 13:16 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:15 TT1 wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:09 unindel wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


One thing I noted (not really analysis but if you're asking and still reading I might as well mention it) was that it seemed like since you were speaking so well about the action going on in white-ra's base (certainly important) the observer was completely focused on that action with just a quick glance at tt1's base when the DT was in the mineral line chasing the probes away. Considering that TT1's forge finished and he could possibly try to get a cannon up for detection at home it wasn't immediately clear to me why TT1 had to GG out right as his stalkers died in white-ra's base.

I guess I'd say to be careful to be aware of what's going on outside the base even in a tense moment so that you can mention that it's going on (I didn't even know he had a DT in TT1's base til the obs panned over). It looked a lot more like TT1 was in a great position keeping those stalkers alive for so long.


i could have handled that situation much better, should have just warped sentrys and ffed my ramp endlessly until my cannon was up but i panicked and didnt think the game throught, when ur not a put in a certain situation a whole lot ur mind isnt trained to respond accordingly.. once i blinked in a saw the dt shrine i basically went DSJKGNSJDKGJBNSHJGKSJHKDBG


Pretty sure we've all been there at some point. Especially if your name is Artosis.


So mean lol.

At least he won.
Love is more fun than hate.
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
May 20 2011 04:25 GMT
#1254
That last game was confusing as hell. It was only when i looked at the chat and saw that the blue player had left the game first that i clicked that it was TT1 who had lost. I think in that circumstance Gretorp should have recognised the situation - that it was those stalkers vs 1 DT in TT1s base and put that over.

As a viewer all we saw were stalkers killing the probes then a game ending, with the knowledge that there was 1 dt in TT1s base. I knew TT1 had no detection but it was still a bit confusing for 10 seconds.

I think that might just be a screw up. It was very confusing, shit happens. But if Gretorp did know that's what was happening, he should have interrupted to make that clear whiule TB was so focused on the Stalkers in Whitera's base.

<3 Whitera

And i really enjoyed the TB Gretorp duo overall. It's good to get some real play by play style backed up with some good analysis for once. One of the more enjoyable duos, i'd like to see (hear) a lot more of it that's for sure.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 20 2011 04:30 GMT
#1255
On May 20 2011 13:22 Seditary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:16 Whitewing wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:15 TT1 wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:09 unindel wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


One thing I noted (not really analysis but if you're asking and still reading I might as well mention it) was that it seemed like since you were speaking so well about the action going on in white-ra's base (certainly important) the observer was completely focused on that action with just a quick glance at tt1's base when the DT was in the mineral line chasing the probes away. Considering that TT1's forge finished and he could possibly try to get a cannon up for detection at home it wasn't immediately clear to me why TT1 had to GG out right as his stalkers died in white-ra's base.

I guess I'd say to be careful to be aware of what's going on outside the base even in a tense moment so that you can mention that it's going on (I didn't even know he had a DT in TT1's base til the obs panned over). It looked a lot more like TT1 was in a great position keeping those stalkers alive for so long.


i could have handled that situation much better, should have just warped sentrys and ffed my ramp endlessly until my cannon was up but i panicked and didnt think the game throught, when ur not a put in a certain situation a whole lot ur mind isnt trained to respond accordingly.. once i blinked in a saw the dt shrine i basically went DSJKGNSJDKGJBNSHJGKSJHKDBG


Pretty sure we've all been there at some point. Especially if your name is Artosis.


So mean lol.

At least he won.


I was actually talking about brood war lol, completely missed that he almost lost to DT's this week.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
tenkka
Profile Joined May 2011
United States89 Posts
May 20 2011 04:33 GMT
#1256
TB is a beast :D
Zerg: MVP_DongRaeGu Terran: Empire.Happy Protoss: Duckload.WhiteRa
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
May 20 2011 04:36 GMT
#1257
On May 20 2011 12:57 HoldenR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 12:50 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 12:48 Mordiford wrote:
This is the one thing I was worried about with TotalBiscuit doing duo casting, something you need to work on dude... When you go into super-speed-play-by-play mode, you don't let the other caster get a single word in.

Gretorp didn't have a chance to say anything towards the end, your play by play is good, but it feels really weird when one caster doesn't have room to say a word for such a long while... Gotta turn it down a notch.


It's a pure play-by-play situation, there is no room or need for analysis. The analyst should not be talking.

Sports commentary is not about sharing the mic 50/50, it's about fitting into your role and speaking at the correct time. This is why Gretorp takes the majority of the airtime during quieter moments and I take the majority of the airtime during high-action moments. That's how sports commentary works, it's also what we agreed to do before the cast.


You have zero respect for both the people listening to your casts and the people you're casting with. You're the one who doesn't play this game enough nor do you understand most of what's going on, yet you insist you know better than all the fans who enjoy this game on how they should enjoy it.

I felt the same way as the guy you're quoting, and I'm pretty sure we're not alone, because it was blatantly obvious that you were drowning Gretorp out.

Please get off your high horse. You are not the best caster, you are not the end-all to casting, there is no set standard for SC2 casting, it's a very new scene, it's constantly evolving, and if you want to do well you're going to have to listen to the fans of the sport(note: not the fans of YOU specifically, but fans of the game: every single one) on how to both improve yourself and how they'd like to see casting done in general.

You always take an attitude of "it's about me and my perspective", but it's not. It's about the fans. And if they disagree with you, often, maybe it's time to stop ignoring everything they say and start looking at your own performance - despite how hard it might be to admit that to yourself.


You say that the fans disagree with him, but that's WAY too broad of a statement to make. A bunch of people whining about TB in a LR thread doesn't mean a whole lot. I totally agree with him that in that situation, it's best for the play-by-play commentator to just run with it. When a lot is going on, you need one person to focus on covering all of it, not having some back-and-forth banter analyzing everything. Hell, even watching the GSTL last night I was getting irritated that Doa and Moletrap both kept trying to talk / cheer / commentate at the same time when there's really only need for one of them to be covering the play-by-play in tense moments.

Not liking a caster is fine, but just bashing them based on your own opinion isn't really productive or reasonable.
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
chaosdarkprince
Profile Joined November 2010
Ecuador52 Posts
May 20 2011 04:54 GMT
#1258
maybe a little out of topic but... what i really like about all this discussion about TB's analysis and stuff, is that comunity reads, and argues, and helps each other to understand (maybe not agree all times) each point. What i find valuable is that TB and TT1 actually take the time to read and respond to their criticism. You might not like their style (casting or playing -whatever-) but at least, we should all people admit that it takes some pants to face criticism and more if you do it in a MATURE way, like they have. Thank you community, to all of you, for being rational people (except when someone makes a joke or trolls, but that's a good part of all too -moderatedly of course-) and lets keep the good criticism, analisys, suggestions, etc, coming in a good manered way :D.
tl.net fighting!
Khas Naradahk!!
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
May 20 2011 04:54 GMT
#1259
On May 20 2011 13:09 Seditary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 13:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On May 20 2011 13:04 wei2coolman wrote:
The only thing that really irked me was that there was bad analysis that TB had. , but all the play by play stuff was really good.


So I can learn from that for future reference, can you point out the analysis that I did which you found incorrect? Would like to know what I misinterpreted so I can correct it in future.


Its a trap! Obviously its all about TB's magnificence and infallibility, how can he possibly improve when he's too busy disrespecting the community and fellow casters?

I'm not even going to bother pointing out the million different ways in which you are stupid. Therefore, I will just say that those million ways do, in fact, exist.

I'd love to see more Gretal Biscorp, as someone said. TT1 so awesome for talking about the match in this thread, it's not easy being on the receiving end of special tactics :-(
Kammalleri
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada613 Posts
May 20 2011 05:04 GMT
#1260
On May 20 2011 13:15 TT1 wrote:
i basically went DSJKGNSJDKGJBNSHJGKSJHKDBG


Were you thinking in French, English or Persian at the time? Kinda look like you got confused there
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1667
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5982
fl0m987
Beastyqt787
shahzam422
FrodaN291
byalli261
KnowMe166
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
UpATreeSC86
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 34m
Stellar Fest
16h 34m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.