• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9987 users

NASL application VODS - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 131 Next
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 11 2011 04:38 GMT
#481
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


I think its mainly a joke, lzgamer and avilo have a bit of a history now and shew is good friends with lz so I think shew called out avilo on his application vid and avilo responded. :D
Finrod1
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany3997 Posts
March 11 2011 04:38 GMT
#482
moman's video is just awesome and he is a very good zerg too. grubby/artosis are maybe not the best known players skill wise but i think they deserve a spot in the league anyways because it's gonna way more intresting with them and the have the effort to work really hard for this league. man .. don't wanna be on the spot to decide between all this players.
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
March 11 2011 04:40 GMT
#483
Grubby in the league! Oh my GOD! First time I saw his stream ever... got home from working like 10 hours should probably get to sleep since I have to getup at the crack of dawn and go back downtown and work but I was like, man I'll just check Teamliquid REALLY quick, I can't resist. Lo and Behold, Manuel's Stream!
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
March 11 2011 04:46 GMT
#484
MoMaN's vid was sooo awesome! Great to see someone put the effort in to make such a creative video. Viva La France!
shaunnn
Profile Joined October 2010
Ireland1230 Posts
March 11 2011 04:47 GMT
#485
On March 11 2011 13:40 Slardar wrote:
Grubby in the league! Oh my GOD! First time I saw his stream ever... got home from working like 10 hours should probably get to sleep since I have to getup at the crack of dawn and go back downtown and work but I was like, man I'll just check Teamliquid REALLY quick, I can't resist. Lo and Behold, Manuel's Stream!


The guy plays more than korean bw pros
The naniwa - Unit of protoss skill, defined as the number of gates you build off of one base
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
March 11 2011 04:55 GMT
#486
I just watched moman's vid, I guess I know why people like it so cliché *_*

That's a bit off-topic but man, your english makes me cringe. You've been in gaming for years now, but there's still no improvement...
o choro é livre
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 05:00:46
March 11 2011 05:00 GMT
#487
@Shaunnn - Trust, I follow TL streams religiously. This is the first time I saw Grubby's. Just so excited, and I'm very happy to see at 5 in the morning his micro is still impeccable. Just 4gates a guy to death with his micro. I LOVE it ^^
Slayth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States325 Posts
March 11 2011 05:08 GMT
#488
Hoping we get some more big names making videos.
Fanclubs I'm in: Destiny, EGHuK, EGIdrA, IMNestea, LiquidTLO, LiquidJinro, IMLosira, TypePhoeNix, MvPDongRaeGu, STJuly, WhiteRa. "this is more fucked up than lord of the flies" - Tasteless , "WHEN THERE'S NO INTERNET, LAN ROCKS" - Lim Yo-Hwan
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 05:10:41
March 11 2011 05:08 GMT
#489
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:

lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


You know, you're pretty lucky, as such a random and direct personal insult against a player would usually be insta-ban on TL, but since it's "me" looks like there's no TL mods in sight....hmmm..

Also, call the math support line, I believe I mentioned the desire to earn money playing starcraft once in my interview.

On March 11 2011 13:22 shaunnn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


There is maybe 60 players I can think of from europe alone that are more skilled than him so I really doubt he will get a spot


Hello? Professional gaming is about making money. I love the game just like every other person that has made one of these "application videos." But we are playing to be professionals, so yes, that does mean we would like to have ways to earn a living playing starcraft. Clearly. Hint: "professional" gaming

And contrary to the hater propoganda bandwagon...i'm pretty good!

On March 11 2011 13:33 Chicane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


I wouldn't be worried unless they want to invite one guy to stir up some controversy.

On another note... I liked MoMaN's video.


If they invited me it'd be because they recognize i'm a good player...do you honestly think NASL is going to invite players to "stir up controversy?" That just sounds stupid.
Sup
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
March 11 2011 05:12 GMT
#490
On March 11 2011 14:08 avilo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


You know, you're pretty lucky, as such a random and direct personal insult against a player would usually be insta-ban on TL, but since it's "me" looks like there's no TL mods in sight....hmmm..

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:22 shaunnn wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


There is maybe 60 players I can think of from europe alone that are more skilled than him so I really doubt he will get a spot


Hello? Professional gaming is about making money. I love the game just like every other person that has made one of these "application videos." But we are playing to be professionals, so yes, that does mean we would like to have ways to earn a living playing starcraft. Clearly. Hint: "professional" gaming

And contrary to the hater propoganda bandwagon...i'm pretty good!

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 13:33 Chicane wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


I wouldn't be worried unless they want to invite one guy to stir up some controversy.

On another note... I liked MoMaN's video.


If they invited me it'd be because they recognize i'm a good player...do you honestly think NASL is going to invite players to "stir up controversy?" That just sounds stupid.

Problem is you are nowhere near deserving one of the top 50 spots. I remember when you were QQing about zerg, and decided to play the race. Game starts and you say "I'm going to defend into autowin." Then you call me a faggot when you lose lol. Nobody see's you as a good player so please stop trying.
cha0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada518 Posts
March 11 2011 05:13 GMT
#491
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


Wow what is your problem? Just watched his application vid, he didn't sound bm at all. Mentions the fans and e-sports multiple times. And wow the botox comment... maybe he was in a car accident or some kind of other accident and you go and make an insult like that? imo you should get a instant ban for shit like that. I'm not a fan of Avilo or anything, personally I would vote for Grubby, Moman or Artosis to get in but random hate towards players is just not cool.
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
March 11 2011 05:16 GMT
#492
On March 11 2011 13:36 xCyan1de wrote:
I wish Artosis' dream of Day9 coming back to play on the competitive scene would come true


Artosis' dream is MY dream too
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
cha0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada518 Posts
March 11 2011 05:16 GMT
#493
On March 11 2011 14:12 superbabosheki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 14:08 avilo wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


You know, you're pretty lucky, as such a random and direct personal insult against a player would usually be insta-ban on TL, but since it's "me" looks like there's no TL mods in sight....hmmm..

On March 11 2011 13:22 shaunnn wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


There is maybe 60 players I can think of from europe alone that are more skilled than him so I really doubt he will get a spot


Hello? Professional gaming is about making money. I love the game just like every other person that has made one of these "application videos." But we are playing to be professionals, so yes, that does mean we would like to have ways to earn a living playing starcraft. Clearly. Hint: "professional" gaming

And contrary to the hater propoganda bandwagon...i'm pretty good!

On March 11 2011 13:33 Chicane wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


I wouldn't be worried unless they want to invite one guy to stir up some controversy.

On another note... I liked MoMaN's video.


If they invited me it'd be because they recognize i'm a good player...do you honestly think NASL is going to invite players to "stir up controversy?" That just sounds stupid.

Problem is you are nowhere near deserving one of the top 50 spots. I remember when you were QQing about zerg, and decided to play the race. Game starts and you say "I'm going to defend into autowin." Then you call me a faggot when you lose lol. Nobody see's you as a good player so please stop trying.


Nobody sees you as a good poster so why don't you just stop trying too. Theres no reason why someone shouldn't try to get into this and I really hope people aren't seeing applications getting bashed and deciding not to attempt to apply themselves. Everyone starts somewhere, if they are worthy they will get in, if not they won't. No need to hate and bash on people.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
March 11 2011 05:17 GMT
#494
On March 11 2011 14:12 superbabosheki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 14:08 avilo wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


You know, you're pretty lucky, as such a random and direct personal insult against a player would usually be insta-ban on TL, but since it's "me" looks like there's no TL mods in sight....hmmm..

On March 11 2011 13:22 shaunnn wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


There is maybe 60 players I can think of from europe alone that are more skilled than him so I really doubt he will get a spot


Hello? Professional gaming is about making money. I love the game just like every other person that has made one of these "application videos." But we are playing to be professionals, so yes, that does mean we would like to have ways to earn a living playing starcraft. Clearly. Hint: "professional" gaming

And contrary to the hater propoganda bandwagon...i'm pretty good!

On March 11 2011 13:33 Chicane wrote:
On March 11 2011 13:21 rS.Sinatra wrote:
On March 11 2011 11:29 GreEny K wrote:
On March 07 2011 14:47 dronebabo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMXQGvwl9I&
lol wtf 4:10


So what the hell is the deal with shew and avilo... Anyone care to explain?


It looks like avilo botoxed half his face... must be some sort of disease... either way, this kid is close to the most BM player I've ever played against. Like how he talks about making money like 13 times in his application, clearly we all know what he's in this for. Hope someone with his sort of attitude and behavior won't make it as sad as it is to wish misfortune on someone. It'd be better for the community if this kid stayed at home.


I wouldn't be worried unless they want to invite one guy to stir up some controversy.

On another note... I liked MoMaN's video.


If they invited me it'd be because they recognize i'm a good player...do you honestly think NASL is going to invite players to "stir up controversy?" That just sounds stupid.

Problem is you are nowhere near deserving one of the top 50 spots. I remember when you were QQing about zerg, and decided to play the race. Game starts and you say "I'm going to defend into autowin." Then you call me a faggot when you lose lol. Nobody see's you as a good player so please stop trying.


I love how these things bring out random haters out of no where.

"Hey you!!! I remember you from 3 years ago!!! Yes, three years!! You were standing next to me at the bus stop, and goddamnit, I asked to borrow a nickel and you said 'sorry, i don't have one.' You obviously lied to me! How could you stoop to such a level! To this day I see you as scum sir, scum of the earth! And I will have my vengeance now in this forum post! aarrrrhghhhghh!!!!"
Sup
HowSoOnIsNow
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada480 Posts
March 11 2011 05:17 GMT
#495
You know Avilo, the dude is not required to think that you are good. In any sports, there is always some fans that will trash players, stating that they cant play properly, that they are overrated, ect. It`s no different in Esport. That`s the risk you take when you expose yourself to the general public. You got to learn how to deal with it. People were trashing Jaedong of all people on his Twitter. If it happens to him, you bet its gonna happen to you. So you got to learn how to deal with it, and prove people wrong with results, not by replying to the critics on a internet forum.

Just my two cents.
Real mens play Zerg.. Startale fighting.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 11 2011 05:17 GMT
#496
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Shew
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States460 Posts
March 11 2011 05:18 GMT
#497
Let's get skew in there! he is my boy

Alex Brola hwaitinggg <3
http://www.twitch.tv/shew_tv | @ClarityShew on Twitter~
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
March 11 2011 05:24 GMT
#498
On March 11 2011 14:17 HowSoOnIsNow wrote:
You know Avilo, the dude is not required to think that you are good. In any sports, there is always some fans that will trash players, stating that they cant play properly, that they are overrated, ect. It`s no different in Esport. That`s the risk you take when you expose yourself to the general public. You got to learn how to deal with it. People were trashing Jaedong of all people on his Twitter. If it happens to him, you bet its gonna happen to you. So you got to learn how to deal with it, and prove people wrong with results, not by replying to the critics on a internet forum.

Just my two cents.


Well, I happen to browse the forums when I am not currently practicing you know. I have no problem with someone criticizing how I play, just like most players wouldn't have a problem with that. But personal insults about a player's appearance? Come on. Save that bullshit for clan x17 on bnet or your ventrilo, not the TL forums.

Sup
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
March 11 2011 05:25 GMT
#499


Grubby's video is up yo! Will be interesting to see if he gets in based on his e-fame/WC3 accomplishments as he obviously has no real SC2 acomplishments yet. I personally Really hope he gets in since grubby is the man and it will be fun to see how far he has come in only a few months of playing sc2 seriously. Feel like there are alot more people applying than I would have initial though, I mean there are like 30 or so videos up already, and no koreans, and missing alot of the major players from the big teams. Kind of sad alot/some of them will have to be turned down B(
Wat
Arkansassy
Profile Joined October 2010
358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 05:42:32
March 11 2011 05:25 GMT
#500
On March 11 2011 14:12 superbabosheki wrote:
Problem is you are nowhere near deserving one of the top 50 spots. I remember when you were QQing about zerg, and decided to play the race. Game starts and you say "I'm going to defend into autowin." Then you call me a faggot when you lose lol. Nobody see's you as a good player so please stop trying.


Speak for yourself. There's many people who recognize avilo's skill and expertise as a Terran player in the Starcraft community.

As far as the derogatory comments on avilo's appearance; it was vicious and uncalled for and if avilo had said those things about y'all, there would have undoubtedly been an instant ban. *just shakes my head in disbelief.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor92
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1267
Other Games
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS60
crisheroes45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5388
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
52m
Online Event
1h 52m
FEL
6h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.