• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 9 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Narobz
Profile Joined September 2012
United States20 Posts
October 01 2012 17:09 GMT
#161
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Narobz.260
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3450711/1/narobZ/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3450711/narobZ#9:2012
Interest: casual
League: gold
Other: East Coast College student, looking to practice when not in class. GLHF
ShoCkSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Germany340 Posts
October 01 2012 17:16 GMT
#162
What do we do if we got a promotion? can someone move my profile to "Diamond"? I'm really looking for help (PvP) :/

greez shock
NaNiwa l facebook/shocksc2 l @shocksc2 l twitch.tv/shocksc2 l Grandmaster Protoss Player
KnacKlol
Profile Joined June 2011
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 18:07:47
October 01 2012 18:07 GMT
#163
Server:AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KnacK.374
Race: zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/532234/1/KnacK/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/532234/KnacK
Interest:competitive
League:Diamond
Other:Just looking for pratice, I have skype just hit me up
wester25
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada63 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 20:52:31
October 01 2012 20:50 GMT
#164
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: wesw.439
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2129158/1/wesw/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/wesw
Interest: Competitive 1v1
League: Plat
Other: recently promoted to plat.
OhMyGhosty
Profile Joined October 2012
40 Posts
October 01 2012 22:18 GMT
#165
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ghosty.810
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3755347/1/Ghosty/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/team/19542515
Interest: To get better and maybe, just maybe if I really have fun and get good, attempt to go pro. {:
League: Bronze
Other: I'm 14 years old . :D
EscapingJail
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States212 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 23:41:16
October 01 2012 23:40 GMT
#166
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EscapingJail.860
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/276058/1/EscapingJail/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/276058/EscapingJail
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I'm looking for a nice group of players who use Skype, or any High Diamond/Masters players just looking for someone to talk to on Skype =D. I'm a pretty mannered and funny guy. I like to grind out practice games, I'm a huge fan of Kpop!!! My Skype ID is "EscapingJail". Feel free to add me there, pm me on TL or message me in game.
Memento Mori
Akaris
Profile Joined August 2012
United States12 Posts
October 02 2012 00:05 GMT
#167
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Gameraf#894
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3335764/1/Gamera/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3335764/Gamera#
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Been at the top of the division since the ladder opened. Hoping for some people to help me learn and to finally get that promotion to Platinum. Skype, RC, and Steam
Defenestrator
Profile Joined October 2011
400 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 01:15:15
October 02 2012 04:12 GMT
#168
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Defenestratr.483
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/830299/1/Defenestratr/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/830299/Defenestratr
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm an old masters Z getting back into SC. I can play a variety of styles, from allin to macro, so hit me up if you want to play.
Ultras and banelings go together like peas and carrots
EvanC
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada130 Posts
October 02 2012 05:01 GMT
#169
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EvanC.783
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2298141/1/EvanC/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2298141/EvanC
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: I have never "practiced" before, hoping that it will improve my skill faster than just laddering all the time.
Talksickzz
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1 Post
October 02 2012 10:39 GMT
#170
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Barcode.274
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3408965/1/Barcode/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3408965/Barcode
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I just want someone to improve with who plays alot
Uhh quote?
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
October 02 2012 13:46 GMT
#171
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: eXeprOxy.930
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1805539/1/eXeprOxy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1805539/eXeprOxy
Interest: Competetive
League: Master
Other: Looking to practice mostly TvZ and TvP!
Maru, TY, Clem <3
MiTakko
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada15 Posts
October 02 2012 23:55 GMT
#172

Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xLyMiTakko #594
Race: zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2158872/1/xLyMiTakko/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2158872/MiTakko
Interest: casual player, plays occationally
League: low master/dimond
Other: all race all styles welcome. Pm me here if im not online
PanzerElite
Profile Joined May 2012
540 Posts
October 03 2012 18:23 GMT
#173
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PanzerElite #293
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2320339/1/PanzerElite/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2320339/PanzerElite
Interest: Competitive
League: platinum
Other: Everything is welcome and pm me here if I'm not online. Oh and I can play Canon Rock cuz I'm Asian. >:D Btw I'm studying biology now but I'm still trying to get better though I don't have that much time now.
igotmanatoblow
Profile Joined March 2012
33 Posts
October 03 2012 22:48 GMT
#174
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: younameit #686
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3142140/1/younameit/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/3142140/younameit
Interest: casual
League: gold
Other: /w me for a couple of games. Im mostly stoned and aim for a fun gaming expierence. I need some people to practice with to finally get into dat platinum league!

ggl
Krisiun
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-10-04 22:26:27
October 04 2012 22:24 GMT
#175
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Krisiun.150
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2600241/1/Krisiun/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2600241/Krisiun
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze.
Other: 'toss and zerg is pref but Terran would be welcomed too! need to practice everything about my game and having someone to play against off ladder would be perfect, available any time and for as long as needed trying to average 20 games a day!
Fuck yo couch
Baracktor
Profile Joined October 2012
United States18 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 02:07:09
October 05 2012 02:06 GMT
#176
im game
bnet ID: baracktor char code 611
league: masters
race: Zerg
Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across
EnTaroAdun411
Profile Joined March 2010
Philippines106 Posts
October 05 2012 03:16 GMT
#177
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EnTaroAdun.738
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2142545/1/EnTaroAdun/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I was in Platinum during Season 5 (around December 2011) and haven't played in NA since then. Currently ranked Gold after playing a few games last night. I hope to practice with anyone, so I hope we could organize a channel for us all to be in so we could easily find practice games, instead of grinding the ladder to get better.
MigraineBoy#1957
SeventhSin
Profile Joined September 2012
United States1 Post
October 05 2012 05:17 GMT
#178
Server:AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:SeventhSin 853
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3541262/1/SeventhSin/:
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3541262/SeventhSin::
Interest:Competitive
League:Silver
Other:Looking for any race to practice with. Just looking to get better. Improve mechanics, recations, and just general fundementals of the game. I get frustrated just as much as the next guy (with cheese and stuff) but I'm very willing to get passed all that for the sake of improving. :D
“Units built in fright, Zerg player's delight. Units built after drones, Zerg player's broken bones."
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
October 05 2012 06:30 GMT
#179
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ineversmile.950
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2453256/1/ineversmile/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2453256/ineversmile
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I have over 10 years RTS experience and when my workload diminishes in a month, I plan to play a lot of tournaments. If you're interested in serious practice, I'm your man. I'm also willing to play with/against unconventional strategies because I believe in a fluid metagame.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
Turbo.Tactics
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany675 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 05:21:00
October 05 2012 09:57 GMT
#180
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Melini.493
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/171732/1/Melini/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/171732/Melini
Interest: Want to play competitive again
League: currently platinum (was diamond for most of the seasons beta)
Other: Haven't played the game for about 2 seasons or more. I want to get back into it and find that the ladder has changed and half my strategies/builds are too old now. I'd love to have a Zerg who gets me "up to date" and can offrace to help me get back to where I was. I'm a fast learner and will work my way back up as soon as I got some guidance and get my mechanics up to speed again.
Zerg - because Browders sons hate 'em
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 103
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 582
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 31
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever444
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0128
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 56m
Stellar Fest
14h 56m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.