• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 9 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
VVOLF
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1 Post
October 11 2012 02:39 GMT
#201
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Wolf.2247
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2905584/1/Wolf/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2905584/Wolf
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Just looking to improve in all match-ups.
xerox23
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden16 Posts
October 11 2012 12:22 GMT
#202
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ZergBBQ.421
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1647256/1/ZergBBQ/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League: highmaster
Other: Plz be highmaster or above
aiming for gm
Tsuki.eu
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal1049 Posts
October 11 2012 18:43 GMT
#203
Server: EU

BNET: Deviki 519 (my team game smurf)

Race: Terran, but i can handle myself with P (was random master 2-3 seasons)

ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2222658/1/Deviki/

Interest: 2v2 or 3v3 and i also dont mind the occasional 1v1 practice

Other: Looking for diamond or master players only.

DaemonVirus
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada4 Posts
October 12 2012 02:20 GMT
#204
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DaemonVirus.923
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2895439/1/DaemonVirus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2895439/DaemonVirus
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm looking to have a good time and get better in all my matchups. ^_^
I hope to be a pro gamer one day... or a superhero... but probably just an accountant. :P
DaemonVirus
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada4 Posts
October 12 2012 02:34 GMT
#205
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MasterRaiden.862
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3806559/1/MasterRaiden/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3806559/MasterRaiden
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I'm looking to have a good time and get better in all my matchups. ^_^
I hope to be a pro gamer one day... or a superhero... but probably just an accountant. :P
HaZeY.
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada27 Posts
October 12 2012 04:11 GMT
#206
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HaZeY.169
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3516342/1/HaZeY/
Sc2RanksURL: Can't get it to work.
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Put competitive because I'm up to take it seriously but really down for whatever. Looking for people to play with and talk about the game with, league doesn't matter, race doesn't matter. Willing to work through build orders, repeat certain builds, etc, whatever. If you're looking for someone to play with outside of ladder, I'm your man. Hit me up in SC!
Harvestt
Profile Joined June 2011
5 Posts
October 12 2012 06:42 GMT
#207
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cthulhu.885
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2442165/1/Cthulhu/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2442165/Cthulhu
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Willing to help anyone practice and can play any race at dia level. Give me a shout if you'd like to practice! ^^
loveKITTY
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1 Post
October 12 2012 09:52 GMT
#208
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: loveKITTY.478
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2657457/1/loveKITTY/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2657457/loveKITTY
Interest: 1v1 practice only
League: Platinum
Other: Add me, im always up for practice ^.^
FlerinnnN
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom15 Posts
October 12 2012 16:59 GMT
#209
Server: EU
B.Net: FlerinnnN.689
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1927555/1/FlerinnnN/
Interest: Looking for 1v1 practice
League: Bronze
Other: I'm looking to get better so I can be competitive but I can play casual aswell.
BladeV7
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1 Post
October 12 2012 19:24 GMT
#210
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: GreenHookah.903
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1916369/1/GreenHookah/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1916369/GreenHookah
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I want to learn everything I can. I would love a practice partner to improve with. I'm a competitive person and I feel that my mechanics aren't close to what they could be.
ikoniko
Profile Joined August 2012
Finland5 Posts
October 13 2012 11:10 GMT
#211
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ikon.749
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3044691/1/Ikon/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/3044691/Ikon
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Looking to practice with all the races & players from any league. Feel free to add and contact me anytime. Able to communicate through skype and ingame in English.
One does not simply quit ... 6.38b and still going.
DashedHopes
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada414 Posts
October 13 2012 17:37 GMT
#212

Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dionysus.612
Racerotoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/456045/1/Dionysus/
Sc2RanksURL:http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/456045/Dionysus
Interest: Playing
League: Masters
Other: Do not message me unless you're 800 points or higher, just a waste of time to be honest.
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
October 13 2012 17:43 GMT
#213
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Grey.927
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1810643/1/Grey/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1810643/Grey
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Although I listed myself as "Competitive," I don't spend countless hours on SC2. I play everyday, maybe 3-4 hours and thats it. I squeeze in maybe 15-20 games every day, including the weekends. I play mostly nights Monday-Friday after 8 pm, and during the days on the weekend. Hope to hear from some of you. I'm looking for practice partners for each race, preferably 1 or 2. My goal is to hit masters by the end of the season.
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
DESTROIN
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada6 Posts
October 13 2012 19:13 GMT
#214
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DESTRO.902
Race: protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3127501/1/DESTRO/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3127501/DESTRO
Interest: competitive
League: masters
Other: I enjoy grinding out new builds testing new strats looking for active practice partners around the same level
Coreylee
Profile Joined July 2012
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-13 22:19:05
October 13 2012 22:18 GMT
#215
Server: AM
B.Net ID: Coreylee.962
Race: Protoss
Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3138391/1/Coreylee/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3138391/Coreylee
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters (Low/Mid 300ish pts)
Other: I'm looking to improve in the game in any way I can. I am very friendly and I play upwards of 5 or more hours per day, usually starting around 5pm EST. I'm completely okay with grinding out tons of games playing against the same strategy or style to better understand it. I'm looking specifically for a Terran considering it is my worst matchup, however I can work with any race. Would prefer someone between high diamond and mid-masters. Please contact me through IM within SC2, as I don't check my TL PMs too often. ^^;
Xanthyz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States42 Posts
October 14 2012 07:17 GMT
#216
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Xanthyz.264
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2946930/1/Xanthyz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2946930/Xanthyz
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I am looking to find 1 or 2 practice partners for each match-up to play regularly. I am hoping the consistency of playing against a practice partner will help me learn faster than the randomness of the ladder. I would prefer players in Gold or Platinum. I tend to be online either late afternoon or late at night Mountain Standard Time.
wond3rer
Profile Joined June 2011
17 Posts
October 15 2012 04:09 GMT
#217
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Wanderer//154
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1748374/1/Wanderer/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1748374/Wanderer
Interest: Competitive
League: Mid Silver
Other: Looking silver or low gold practice partners. Also down for 3s and 4s. I got Skype preferred.
Akaris
Profile Joined August 2012
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 05:40:29
October 15 2012 05:28 GMT
#218
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Gamera.894
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3335764/1/Gamera/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3335764/Gamera
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Was recently promoted to platinum. Looking for any and all races to play with. I have skype, ts, and rc. Feel free to message me anytime you see me online as I am always looking for some practice games to distract me from raging on ladder.
AntiP0pe
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
October 15 2012 13:41 GMT
#219
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Reason.506
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/326316/1/Reason/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/326316/Reason
Interest: I just switched to Terran and a friend and I are working really hard to get better before HotS. He (a Zerg player) and I are looking for some practice partners that are on around our time to play constructive practice games. We're currently Diamond level players and are looking for a Terran and a Protoss to practice with. We're both on most nights from around 2am-8am (I'm GMT+/-6:00 or "Mountain Standard Time")
League: Diamond
Other: If you're an asshole, please don't bother. We both use Skype and are on randomly at other times. I work grave shift and hes Australian, so if you're USA, we're usually on early afternoon/late at night.
S1LVYR
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada8 Posts
October 15 2012 16:22 GMT
#220
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Silver.543
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1995353/1/Silver/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1995353/Silver
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for a Protoss practice partner to work on my ZvP
Need someone who is willing to do certain builds on my request to practice against.
Will do the same for you as well.
I take improvement seriously but i have a very positive outlook on the game. So don't worry, no raging here.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC462
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
JuggernautJason111
Nina 66
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 194
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever145
League of Legends
Doublelift3171
Counter-Strike
fl0m1375
shoxiejesuss422
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4749
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1301
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g5710
ArmadaUGS2938
shahzam461
B2W.Neo438
Pyrionflax193
ZombieGrub103
Mew2King72
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• musti20045 23
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade929
• Noizen100
Other Games
• Scarra1116
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 34m
OSC
15h 34m
Stellar Fest
15h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.