• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8093 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 9 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
jchan
Profile Joined November 2010
40 Posts
September 26 2012 08:17 GMT
#121
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Fortyfs.826
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1156985/1/FortyFs/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1156985/FortyFs
Interest: Casual, although I don't mind grinding a bit more games.
League: Master
Other: I would like to practice against Master Ts. I am specifically having most trouble against Ts that open 1rax fe into hellion banshee and then going into mmm or mmmtank.
Skouaire
Profile Joined January 2012
France13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 08:22:28
September 26 2012 08:20 GMT
#122
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Square.816
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/234775/1/Square/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/234775/Square
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: I need some serious training against all 3 races. I need to practice on opponents timings, and cheese counters. I am a macro player and i'm pretty lost in ladder when it comes to agressive pushes (Immo sentries / Ling Bling bust / 2 starport banshees for example). My best matchup is actually ZvP, and the worst is ZvZ, due to a lack of micro. Feel free to contact me any time you want, even for macro games ! GLHF !
agrimball
Profile Joined April 2011
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 07:22:16
September 26 2012 08:35 GMT
#123
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Control.343
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/892292/1/Control/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/892292/Control
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm looking to improve; I'll play anyone. I consider cheese fair play. I also have a late-game style. I also have Skype and enjoy discussing games.
Dangiga
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland2 Posts
September 26 2012 10:17 GMT
#124
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dangiga.848
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2432247/1/Dangiga/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2432247/Dangiga
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Same or higher lvl of skill partners. would like a P or Z practice partner more, but i dont mind a T.
Forever we may fight, but in the end; to whom shall we fall?
ZardiChar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States21 Posts
September 26 2012 13:04 GMT
#125
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ZardiChar.598
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3458581/1/ZardiChar/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3458581/ZardiChar
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I have mostly been playing diamonds on the ladder; I want some practice partners of any race; but my worst matchup is TvT by far. TvZ is my best matchup, with TvP somewhere in between I don't really cheese, but I do need some practice against it. I mech in TvT and TvZ, Bio in TvP.
Slidez
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada2 Posts
September 26 2012 13:11 GMT
#126
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Yummerz.944
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/842236/1/Yummerz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/842236/Yummerz
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Looking for any practice partners. Feel free to add me and message me for practice games. Would preferably like to play with other masters players, but will play with anyone if you're friendly . I have Skype so if you're awesome we can chat and discuss strategy and game tactics. Thanks alot!
Rohan
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom83 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-06 11:06:22
September 26 2012 15:17 GMT
#127
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ttQT.772
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2636021/1/ttQT/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2636021/ttQT
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Was an old masters player, but ended up quitting the game for a year or so to focus on work. Came back, bit of a husk of my former self. Really looking for anyone between Platinum and Masters to bounce games off of. Any race is good for me, too, and I have a skype account/microphone to chat about the games in between and things. Really used to take a great deal of time perfecting builds, and really enjoy playing vs people and getting a good practise session in from time to time. I know a wide variety of builds, so happy to bounce them off of people should they need it. GL HF!
ETA -- Looking to put together something of a "team" for practise purposes mainly. Maybe do some inter-clan tournaments and stuff if it becomes popular. Drop me a message anyway, and we can see what we can figure out!
Forevabronze
Profile Joined April 2011
15 Posts
September 26 2012 15:50 GMT
#128
Server:EU
bnet:NiNbronzie728
interest: Casual
league:master
race:protoss
other:Looking for pvp/pvz/pvt practice
meemsbror
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden17 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 16:02:16
September 26 2012 16:02 GMT
#129
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Meemsbror.101
Race: zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1987731/1/Meemsbror/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1987731/Meemsbror
Interest: casual
League: Platinum
Other: 16 year old Swede, can speek english of course. Voip is appreciated but absolutely not neccessary. i think i have a strong zvz weak zvt and average zvp
Onionkebab
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark26 Posts
September 26 2012 17:50 GMT
#130
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Onion.2841
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1082058/1/Onion/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1082058/Onion
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Willing to practice vs anyone. Tips and tricks are also appreciated.
Murhreeens!
rpetrucha
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada3 Posts
September 26 2012 21:23 GMT
#131
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Infallible.824
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2741100/1/Infallible/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2741100/Infallible
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm looking to make friends and frequent practice partners. I'm willing and capable of being extremely active, and I'd like to meet people who are also reasonably active. I'm very serious about improving but I'm also willing and would like to have fun and play a few arcade games, 2v2s, or just talk, so long as you're a relatively cool person. I'll introduce you to my friends and feel free to introduce me to yours, ideally I'd just like to have a group of people with players from every race that I can practice with, give and receive advice from, talk to, poke fun at, and just generally have a good time with.
snoogins
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Scotland5 Posts
September 26 2012 21:45 GMT
#132
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: snoogins.442
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2691351/1/snoogins/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2691351/snoogins
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Haven't been playing properly for very long. I've had the game for about a year but it took me about 8 months to play my placement games but I really want to get into not just the game but the whole community aspect that comes with it. I'm looking for anyone to practice with, all races welcome just anyone who is will to deal with a slow learner who genuinely wants to improve. I have Skype and should replace my mic by Friday. Again I'm willing to play with anyone.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
HEYALEX
Profile Joined March 2012
United States21 Posts
September 27 2012 01:34 GMT
#133
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HEYALEX.528
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2955404/1/HEYALEX/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2955404/HEYALEX
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: I play a hyper aggressive style against all races and I need help with my marine/tank vs marine/tank TvT. It is the only thing holding me back from diamond league promotion. Naturally, aggression doesn't work too well against turrets + sieged up tanks so I could use tips on positioning, timings, and how to break a 2/3 base contain, or gain an advantage in what feels like a 45 minute stalemate.

If you are a platinum or under protoss or zerg, I'd be happy to play a few games and go over replays. I can play any style, but if you have trouble against forGG aggressive style Terran, then message me.
viceddy
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada1 Post
September 27 2012 02:59 GMT
#134
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: viceddy.772
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2295552/1/VicEddy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2295552/VicEddy
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Looking for practice partner (bronze/silver/gold) or coach (anyone willing to help), to learn how to play right. Mostly struggling with mid/end game macro and multitasking. Online pretty much every day 9-12PM EST.
magicjet
Profile Joined March 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 16:06:36
September 27 2012 16:06 GMT
#135
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: magicjet.924
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/430180/2/magicjet/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/ru/430180/magicjet
Interest: Casual
League: Master
Other: Find custom partners (master), any race.
Galock
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom3 Posts
September 27 2012 17:21 GMT
#136
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Galock.322
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1966493/1/Galock/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1966493/Galock
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for practice with any race to help develop both our skills and subsequently get promoted to diamond. Preferably an intelligent player who knows their timings/builds. Must be able to speak English and most preferably someone who has skype.
Ishu
Profile Joined January 2012
40 Posts
September 27 2012 20:32 GMT
#137
Server: EU
B.Net. ID: CoreIshu.172
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/873770/1/CoreIshu/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/873770/CoreIshu
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: any race but mainly toss and zerg.
chez148
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada1 Post
September 28 2012 02:02 GMT
#138
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Chez.586
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1895856/1/Chez/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1895856/Chez
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Looking to practice with anybody. I would like to try to improve all matchups, with a bit of emphasise on ZvT. Would also like to practice defending early cheese and timing attacks. Thanks
Andromedan
Profile Joined December 2011
64 Posts
September 28 2012 03:54 GMT
#139
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AndromedaOD.460
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2992872/1/AndromedaOD/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2992872/AndromedaOD
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: All matchups welcome. I'm bad.
This pain you hold is yours. Nobody else on God’s green earth can feel this pain, or have the indescribable feeling of pride you will have when you overcome it. This pain is not your curse; this pain is your privilege.
StaraCroft
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria292 Posts
September 28 2012 06:17 GMT
#140
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: StaraCroft.423
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/345748/1/StaraCroft/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/345748/StaraCroft
Interest: Casually Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for a Terran to practice since my PvT is getting further and further behind my other matchups.
Open for PvP and ZvP, but you will inevitably face troll builds.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft285
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox779
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota240
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt305
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 53m
Online Event
6h 53m
FEL
11h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.