• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9491 users

[G] ZvP 2 base nydus vs ffe - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
chebhe
Profile Joined May 2012
United States113 Posts
May 29 2012 16:01 GMT
#21
Then hide the overlord and morph it into an overseer.
Mebd: how are you fucking helping? you think i'm joking? you think I don't regularly cut myself to relieve stress? want me to email you pictures of my bloody mouse
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
May 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#22
[B]On May 30 2012 00:56 chebhe wrote:[/]
One potential problem is a probe scouting the fast lair. But most seem to focus excessively on the 3rd nowdays. We will have to see.

This actually isn't as big a problem as you might think, a fast lair will usually hint at 2 base muta play.
Though as I said, Protoss players will scout their main actively at any of these signs and thus making this a coin flip. Of course it will work if they don't scout or know how to prepare for possibilities.
chebhe
Profile Joined May 2012
United States113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 16:06:05
May 29 2012 16:05 GMT
#23
Yes its a coinflip. But if you play it well, the coin flips more favorably.

I like it because the nydus comes earlier than typical.
Mebd: how are you fucking helping? you think i'm joking? you think I don't regularly cut myself to relieve stress? want me to email you pictures of my bloody mouse
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 29 2012 16:07 GMT
#24
On May 30 2012 01:03 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
[B]On May 30 2012 00:56 chebhe wrote:[/]
One potential problem is a probe scouting the fast lair. But most seem to focus excessively on the 3rd nowdays. We will have to see.

This actually isn't as big a problem as you might think, a fast lair will usually hint at 2 base muta play.
Though as I said, Protoss players will scout their main actively at any of these signs and thus making this a coin flip. Of course it will work if they don't scout or know how to prepare for possibilities.


If a (good) Protoss suspects Nydus play of any sort after he has FFE'd, my/the best response is to patrol probes around the outskirts of the main. Really easy to shut down 2 base Nydus by doing that, and the only really huge main that I think would be an issue is actually Ohana. It's a good build and will shut down ultra greedy (or lazy ) Protoss players on ladder but I'm not sure if I would bank on this build in a tourney
In Inca we trust
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
May 29 2012 16:08 GMT
#25
On May 30 2012 01:05 chebhe wrote:
Yes its a coinflip. But if you play it well, the coin flips more favorably.

I like it because the nydus comes earlier than typical.

Of course I never disagreed with this, the op said that he believed differently.
Eids
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway29 Posts
May 29 2012 16:10 GMT
#26
On May 30 2012 00:58 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 00:56 chebhe wrote:
Stargate will not be completed with a unit built and flying over your base in time to scout this... Hide your overlord and you will be fine.


You misunderstand me, the way a stargate build works now is to kill overlords around the base to stop the Zerg scouting you. The void ray will go overlord hunting before it heads out on the map.


He is correct though. The nydus would be startet at 7:10, and you wouldn't have time to even kill 1 out of the 3 overlords. (In my experience atleast)
TiBoxy
Profile Joined May 2012
Norway23 Posts
May 29 2012 16:17 GMT
#27
This nydus will hit at the exact same time as the fastest 6-7 gates there is from a ffe (might be wrong by a few secs). Either way you should still be able to shut down their first warpin in order to kill their main (=toss on 1 base).


Yeah you are right. 7:30 is when the warpgate research is potentially finished with 4-5 chronos. Ive seen faster warpgates, but I guess that means gateway before nexus and too low eco for 7 gate. And either way, if I was toss I would not 7 gate a 2 base zerg. So I guess that was a dumb suggestion to begin with.

But yes, seems like a strong ladder all-in, and it has potential in other settings as well. I think it is extra strong on maps like taldarim and maybe entombed valley where 2 base zerg is pretty common. Against good protosses its problably not as strong on obvious 3 base maps. But up to mid masters I recon it should have good success rate on all maps if the nydus gets up And I didnt mean to be critical in any way, just interested in your take on obvious weaknesses and possible bo losses, as I felt you didnt go much into that in your guide. But other then that, really nice guide man
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
May 29 2012 16:17 GMT
#28
On May 30 2012 01:10 Eids wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 00:58 MateShade wrote:
On May 30 2012 00:56 chebhe wrote:
Stargate will not be completed with a unit built and flying over your base in time to scout this... Hide your overlord and you will be fine.


You misunderstand me, the way a stargate build works now is to kill overlords around the base to stop the Zerg scouting you. The void ray will go overlord hunting before it heads out on the map.


He is correct though. The nydus would be startet at 7:10, and you wouldn't have time to even kill 1 out of the 3 overlords. (In my experience atleast)

If you time your build well then yes I agree, if you get 3 overlords in a good position you should still be able to start the nydus, the void ray would be out though and give some good vision of the main, making it difficult for the nydus to get up (he would have scouted no 3rd well before this and should have good vision of his base by now)

This all depends on quick reactions and good scouting from Protoss yes
Eids
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway29 Posts
May 29 2012 16:27 GMT
#29
On May 30 2012 01:17 TiBoxy wrote:
Show nested quote +
This nydus will hit at the exact same time as the fastest 6-7 gates there is from a ffe (might be wrong by a few secs). Either way you should still be able to shut down their first warpin in order to kill their main (=toss on 1 base).


Yeah you are right. 7:30 is when the warpgate research is potentially finished with 4-5 chronos. Ive seen faster warpgates, but I guess that means gateway before nexus and too low eco for 7 gate. And either way, if I was toss I would not 7 gate a 2 base zerg. So I guess that was a dumb suggestion to begin with.

But yes, seems like a strong ladder all-in, and it has potential in other settings as well. I think it is extra strong on maps like taldarim and maybe entombed valley where 2 base zerg is pretty common. Against good protosses its problably not as strong on obvious 3 base maps. But up to mid masters I recon it should have good success rate on all maps if the nydus gets up And I didnt mean to be critical in any way, just interested in your take on obvious weaknesses and possible bo losses, as I felt you didnt go much into that in your guide. But other then that, really nice guide man


Thanks mate. Personally there isn't a map I had less than 60-70% winrate on. (Currently I am 1050 points master with some bonuspool)
I find metalopolis and antiga with the smoky area to be the best due to the fact that toss need 4 pylons or other structurs just to get vision in that general area. Other maps working just as fine.
As to obvious weaknesses, I wouldn't say that there are any "obvious" ones. Clearly if your protoss player in the recent past has been nydused alot, he's gonna do better against it. This is why this build probably are going to lose some of its effect in the future.
Eids
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway29 Posts
May 29 2012 16:30 GMT
#30
On May 30 2012 01:17 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 01:10 Eids wrote:
On May 30 2012 00:58 MateShade wrote:
On May 30 2012 00:56 chebhe wrote:
Stargate will not be completed with a unit built and flying over your base in time to scout this... Hide your overlord and you will be fine.


You misunderstand me, the way a stargate build works now is to kill overlords around the base to stop the Zerg scouting you. The void ray will go overlord hunting before it heads out on the map.


He is correct though. The nydus would be startet at 7:10, and you wouldn't have time to even kill 1 out of the 3 overlords. (In my experience atleast)

If you time your build well then yes I agree, if you get 3 overlords in a good position you should still be able to start the nydus, the void ray would be out though and give some good vision of the main, making it difficult for the nydus to get up (he would have scouted no 3rd well before this and should have good vision of his base by now)

This all depends on quick reactions and good scouting from Protoss yes


It seems you are a protoss who has been cheesed alot by zerg players, and are really carefull with these builds.
In my experience, this is not the case of other protoss players, as I have tried stating.
Aehnn
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany27 Posts
May 29 2012 16:49 GMT
#31
it's an allin so i don't like it.
NewEyes
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 17:02:00
May 29 2012 16:57 GMT
#32
My main problem isn't that the build isnt good or working, Eids it's more of a general thing...

This build is an allin. Which is obviously nothing bad but the main point of every allin is that you put the game into your opponents hands. If he reactes well and does everything the right way he is always going to win. Always. And wiht nydus that is even more the case then with usual allins.

Let's say i play DRG and he Baneling Busts me. Even if i know it is coming i'm propably going to lose as his timing is spot on, he microes perfectly and just has a huge bunch of stuff already. If DRG Nydus allins me i think i can win the game if i assume it is coming and react good because all i have to do is to not let that fucking nydus get up.

That's why i call it a coinflip. Your opponent does not even have to guess there might be a nydus coming but, assuming good scouting he is going to know that something sneaky is up and so can start to scout his main. And if he avoids the nydus the game basically just ends right then.

That's why i don't understand why you don't want to call it a coinflip. It's a good coinflip, no doubt about that, but still it is all about the protoss players reaction.
Eids
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 17:22:16
May 29 2012 17:15 GMT
#33
On May 30 2012 01:57 NewEyes wrote:
My main problem isn't that the build isnt good or working, Eids it's more of a general thing...

This build is an allin. Which is obviously nothing bad but the main point of every allin is that you put the game into your opponents hands. If he reactes well and does everything the right way he is always going to win. Always. And wiht nydus that is even more the case then with usual allins.

Let's say i play DRG and he Baneling Busts me. Even if i know it is coming i'm propably going to lose as his timing is spot on, he microes perfectly and just has a huge bunch of stuff already. If DRG Nydus allins me i think i can win the game if i assume it is coming and react good because all i have to do is to not let that fucking nydus get up.

That's why i call it a coinflip. Your opponent does not even have to guess there might be a nydus coming but, assuming good scouting he is going to know that something sneaky is up and so can start to scout his main. And if he avoids the nydus the game basically just ends right then.

That's why i don't understand why you don't want to call it a coinflip. It's a good coinflip, no doubt about that, but still it is all about the protoss players reaction.


In order to call something a coinflip, I would assume that you are reffering to a win/lossratio of 1. This hasn't been the case so far. That is why I have written this build as a possibility. I wouldn't do it if I felt it was a 50/50.
I do realize that this is an all in. However, I have won alot of games where the protoss sees the nydus but reacts a few seconds too late. I even won alot of games where the protoss kills my first nydus. I build a new nydus outside his natural to draw attention there, before getting up my nydus successfully in his main.
And remember, this build is obviously not written for DRG or any other top top tier zergs.
I agree that doing allins every game isn't the correct solution.

Edit.
There is no such thing as a "good coinflip". It's either a coinflip or not
michaelhasanalias
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)1231 Posts
May 29 2012 17:22 GMT
#34
I just wanted to say that a couple NA GM/top master cheesers use this as one of their go-to's for ZvP, and another mid-GM player who is normally very macro-oriented also uses this as his go-to ZvP cheese, so it's definitely viable.

The latter's reasoning is that typically protoss doesn't have pylon coverage by the time it hits, and it's easy to deny scouting.

Thanks for posting a guide and this looks very well thought out.
KR NsPMichael.805 | AM Michael.2640 | SEA Michael.523 | 엔에스피 New Star Players
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
May 29 2012 17:26 GMT
#35
On May 30 2012 02:15 Eids wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 01:57 NewEyes wrote:
My main problem isn't that the build isnt good or working, Eids it's more of a general thing...

This build is an allin. Which is obviously nothing bad but the main point of every allin is that you put the game into your opponents hands. If he reactes well and does everything the right way he is always going to win. Always. And wiht nydus that is even more the case then with usual allins.

Let's say i play DRG and he Baneling Busts me. Even if i know it is coming i'm propably going to lose as his timing is spot on, he microes perfectly and just has a huge bunch of stuff already. If DRG Nydus allins me i think i can win the game if i assume it is coming and react good because all i have to do is to not let that fucking nydus get up.

That's why i call it a coinflip. Your opponent does not even have to guess there might be a nydus coming but, assuming good scouting he is going to know that something sneaky is up and so can start to scout his main. And if he avoids the nydus the game basically just ends right then.

That's why i don't understand why you don't want to call it a coinflip. It's a good coinflip, no doubt about that, but still it is all about the protoss players reaction.


In order to call something a coinflip, I would assume that you are reffering to a win/lossratio of 1. This hasn't been the case so far. That is why I have written this build as a possibility. I wouldn't do it if I felt it was a 50/50.
I do realize that this is an all in. However, I have won alot of games where the protoss sees the nydus but reacts a few seconds too late. I even won alot of games where the protoss kills my first nydus. I build a new nydus outside his natural to draw attention there, before getting up my nydus successfully in his main.
And remember, this build is obviously not written for DRG or any other top top tier zergs.
I agree that doing allins every game isn't the correct solution.

Edit.
There is no such thing as a "good coinflip". It's either a coinflip or not

I don't think you understand what coinflip means in the Starcraft community, I really don't understand why you'd think it would mean a 50% w/l ratio.
Eids
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway29 Posts
May 29 2012 17:26 GMT
#36
On May 30 2012 02:22 michaelhasanalias wrote:
I just wanted to say that a couple NA GM/top master cheesers use this as one of their go-to's for ZvP, and another mid-GM player who is normally very macro-oriented also uses this as his go-to ZvP cheese, so it's definitely viable.

The latter's reasoning is that typically protoss doesn't have pylon coverage by the time it hits, and it's easy to deny scouting.

Thanks for posting a guide and this looks very well thought out.


Thank you good sir. I agree with the reasoning.
Heh_
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Singapore2712 Posts
May 29 2012 17:39 GMT
#37
I agree that this is quite a good allin, but there are telltale signs that the allin is coming. The initial probe scout is capable of doing several things. The first is looking for the third, it's quite obvious that a 2 base allin is coming when the third is missing for an extended period of time. The second is when a probe sneaks into the main before the queens are ready to deny scouting. If the gas is scouted, it's even more obvious some allin is coming. If any of these things are spotted, the protoss player will obviously play more defensive and keep scouting. Some things that the protoss player looks out for: gas at natural, drone count, spine count, queen count and any units that didn't get hidden (roaches and banelings are the biggest tells). You need really good awareness to deny all forms of scouting.
=Þ
NewEyes
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany113 Posts
May 29 2012 17:50 GMT
#38
In order to call something a coinflip, I would assume that you are reffering to a win/lossratio of 1. This hasn't been the case so far. That is why I have written this build as a possibility. I wouldn't do it if I felt it was a 50/50.
I do realize that this is an all in. However, I have won alot of games where the protoss sees the nydus but reacts a few seconds too late. I even won alot of games where the protoss kills my first nydus. I build a new nydus outside his natural to draw attention there, before getting up my nydus successfully in his main.
And remember, this build is obviously not written for DRG or any other top top tier zergs.
I agree that doing allins every game isn't the correct solution.


Coinflip has nothing to do with winratio. In Bronze i'd have about 100% winratio with every allin in Grandmaster about 10% even with a good allin. (winrates have no meaning due to Matchmakingsystem) What is meant by a coinflip is that you put it up to your opponent wether you win or lose. If you play a solid macro strategy you can always win the game if you are the better player. If you play a cheesy allin you will sometimes lose no matter how good you are, just because your opponent did a good job at defendng. This is very much the case with your build that's why i call it coinflip like every other allin as wel. Your build fells particularly coinflippy to me as it does not seem to need a lot of skill to avoid it (in terms of micro, timings etc.) but just a good sense of what is going on.

Again: I apreeciate your guide and it is definitly well thought out but still not a "solid" strategy.
Eids
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway29 Posts
May 29 2012 17:50 GMT
#39
On May 30 2012 02:39 Heh_ wrote:
I agree that this is quite a good allin, but there are telltale signs that the allin is coming. The initial probe scout is capable of doing several things. The first is looking for the third, it's quite obvious that a 2 base allin is coming when the third is missing for an extended period of time. The second is when a probe sneaks into the main before the queens are ready to deny scouting. If the gas is scouted, it's even more obvious some allin is coming. If any of these things are spotted, the protoss player will obviously play more defensive and keep scouting. Some things that the protoss player looks out for: gas at natural, drone count, spine count, queen count and any units that didn't get hidden (roaches and banelings are the biggest tells). You need really good awareness to deny all forms of scouting.


Dont seeing a third base at 6-6:30 isn't necessarily a telltale about zerg going all in. There are a lot of viable options for zerg both delaying third and starting gas a bit earlier. If protoss scouts the first gas geysir, he shouldn't deduce that a super all in is comming. That could just have been for early lingspeed or something. But I do agree that he might be suspicious. The reasoning for this suspicion is that everybody are doing stephano 3 base builds.
chebhe
Profile Joined May 2012
United States113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 18:00:44
May 29 2012 17:59 GMT
#40
On May 30 2012 01:49 Aehnn wrote:
it's an allin so i don't like it.

After many long hours of starcraft, I find it's nice to end the day with some cheesy allins.

My preference. I like keeping my points on par or slightly below skill level.. Gets rid of any ladder anxiety for losing.
Mebd: how are you fucking helping? you think i'm joking? you think I don't regularly cut myself to relieve stress? want me to email you pictures of my bloody mouse
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC492
Rex99
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 477
Rex 98
UpATreeSC 90
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
Codebar 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42414
Jaedong 1427
Hyuk 822
Soma 734
Mini 463
BeSt 459
Larva 352
Rush 293
Soulkey 253
ZerO 234
[ Show more ]
Snow 167
hero 97
Dewaltoss 76
Liquid`Ret 53
Mind 45
sorry 31
yabsab 29
Killer 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 21
Rock 21
Shine 19
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1334
Dendi832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
x6flipin350
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3327
crisheroes2358
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu444
Other Games
singsing1769
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli470
ceh9377
B2W.Neo376
KnowMe120
QueenE93
Trikslyr35
Chillindude24
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 6
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• Nemesis2358
• TFBlade1111
Other Games
• imaqtpie643
• Shiphtur337
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
Stellar Fest
19h 34m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.