• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10853 users

[D] PvZ Beating Stephano Style Roaches - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 78 Next
Please have some semblance of an idea of what you're talking about.
chestnutcc
Profile Joined July 2011
India429 Posts
April 05 2012 00:13 GMT
#1021
Its not completely off topic, since the OP did liken PvZ to an all in roulette, which it can be at different stages for both parties. Does there exists a stable macro build that will work well on the ladder? I believe so. Does this same build make you a competitive PvZ'er? I think not, since in the competitive setting you must be adept at playing the roulette.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
April 05 2012 00:17 GMT
#1022
--- Nuked ---
whoopadeedoo
Profile Joined June 2010
United States427 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 00:31:14
April 05 2012 00:25 GMT
#1023
On April 05 2012 09:03 chestnutcc wrote:
Because I don't care that he went on a tangent. If someone else points out that they are on a tangent, and they object to that, power to them man, especially since your post contributed exactly nothing to this thread or kcdc's tangent.


I know I said I wasn't going to talk about this anymore after my last post, but I can't help but ask why you didn't critizie mumphel for his post that "contributed exactly nothing to this thread or kcdc's tangent." but chose to address mine? Did your post berating me contribute something useful? Why not more power to me? Rhetorical questions so no need to answer ... you need to think through your logic a bit more.

Now back to discussing something actually useful ...
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
April 05 2012 00:26 GMT
#1024
On April 05 2012 08:09 mumpfel wrote:
Stop talking about PvP. This threat is about PvZ and even blue posters should stick to the topic.

puppies
Moderator
chestnutcc
Profile Joined July 2011
India429 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 00:32:10
April 05 2012 00:31 GMT
#1025
On April 05 2012 09:25 whoopadeedoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 09:03 chestnutcc wrote:
Because I don't care that he went on a tangent. If someone else points out that they are on a tangent, and they object to that, power to them man, especially since your post contributed exactly nothing to this thread or kcdc's tangent.


I know I said I wasn't going to talk about this anymore after my last thread, but I can't help but ask why you didn't berate mumphel for his post that "contributed exactly nothing to this thread or kcdc's tangent." but chose to address mine? Did your post berating me contribute something useful? Why not more power to me? Rhetorical questions so no need to answer ... you need to think through your logic a bit more.

Now back to discussing something actually useful ...


Because he wasn't acting all mortified at a legitimate post and oh so wondering whether they were new and going to get banned, and how all of us enjoy the lovely high level players' banter. Like I said, ass kisser.
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
April 05 2012 03:21 GMT
#1026
I've had best luck going for the quick robo after ffe, then going up to 4 gates, and after 3-4 immortals build a shuttle and use warp-in play in the meantime. Been having trouble securing the third on half of the ladder maps though :/ but the cannon / sentry / immortal defense is very nice. I skip the collossus, I think storm is a much safer option, specially if the zerg switches to mutalisks.
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 04:00:22
April 05 2012 04:00 GMT
#1027
kcdc, it's been a while since this thread was started, have you come to any sort of conclusion regarding the ideas that have been discussed here?

The OP has a bunch of ideas that were suggested in it, but no conclusions from testing, and I'm wondering if you have anything more to add.

I've been experimenting with the suggestion of a really fast third with 4 gate robo and hallucination over immortals, and I've found that I have around a 80-90% success rate of holding off heavy roach all-ins stephano style, but I've had a ton of trouble dealing with roach hydra play and muta play with this build.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
April 05 2012 04:46 GMT
#1028
I've been experimenting a lot with a 1-gate expand off of an FFE - that is, taking a 3rd base off of 1-gate. I use a chronoboosted stalker for early map control, to deny scouting, and then put down the 3rd and start setting up my sim-city and defensive cannons ASAP. It needs some more work, and I'm still figuring out timings a bit, but I've been able to hold off a lot of different attacks and max out really quickly (13-14 minutes with +2, blink, and a decent amount of immortals out). I think this *might* be the best way to go, because it hits at a time when a Zerg's offensive capabilities are at a relatively weak stage.

I'll continue testing different things out, if I find anything more conclusive, I'll be sure to post. Just thought I'd share in case nobody else has been trying this and people were looking for other things to test out
I <3 StarCraft.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 04:47:48
April 05 2012 04:47 GMT
#1029
On April 05 2012 13:46 soLremarK wrote:
I've been experimenting a lot with a 1-gate expand off of an FFE - that is, taking a 3rd base off of 1-gate. I use a chronoboosted stalker for early map control, to deny scouting, and then put down the 3rd and start setting up my sim-city and defensive cannons ASAP. It needs some more work, and I'm still figuring out timings a bit, but I've been able to hold off a lot of different attacks and max out really quickly (13-14 minutes with +2, blink, and a decent amount of immortals out). I think this *might* be the best way to go, because it hits at a time when a Zerg's offensive capabilities are at a relatively weak stage.

I'll continue testing different things out, if I find anything more conclusive, I'll be sure to post. Just thought I'd share in case nobody else has been trying this and people were looking for other things to test out


How do you hold off 2 base roach all-ins or baneling bust all-ins, or even 2 base mutas?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
ipwntbarney
Profile Joined September 2011
United States141 Posts
April 05 2012 04:53 GMT
#1030
On April 05 2012 13:46 soLremarK wrote:
I've been experimenting a lot with a 1-gate expand off of an FFE - that is, taking a 3rd base off of 1-gate. I use a chronoboosted stalker for early map control, to deny scouting, and then put down the 3rd and start setting up my sim-city and defensive cannons ASAP. It needs some more work, and I'm still figuring out timings a bit, but I've been able to hold off a lot of different attacks and max out really quickly (13-14 minutes with +2, blink, and a decent amount of immortals out). I think this *might* be the best way to go, because it hits at a time when a Zerg's offensive capabilities are at a relatively weak stage.

I'll continue testing different things out, if I find anything more conclusive, I'll be sure to post. Just thought I'd share in case nobody else has been trying this and people were looking for other things to test out

That's so absurdly greedy. Any sort of 2-base all-in would just destroy this...
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 05:03:16
April 05 2012 04:59 GMT
#1031
On April 05 2012 13:53 ipwntbarney wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 13:46 soLremarK wrote:
I've been experimenting a lot with a 1-gate expand off of an FFE - that is, taking a 3rd base off of 1-gate. I use a chronoboosted stalker for early map control, to deny scouting, and then put down the 3rd and start setting up my sim-city and defensive cannons ASAP. It needs some more work, and I'm still figuring out timings a bit, but I've been able to hold off a lot of different attacks and max out really quickly (13-14 minutes with +2, blink, and a decent amount of immortals out). I think this *might* be the best way to go, because it hits at a time when a Zerg's offensive capabilities are at a relatively weak stage.

I'll continue testing different things out, if I find anything more conclusive, I'll be sure to post. Just thought I'd share in case nobody else has been trying this and people were looking for other things to test out

That's so absurdly greedy. Any sort of 2-base all-in would just destroy this...


Obviously, this is not a build you do if they haven't taken a 3rd...

Edit: I should have been more clear in my original post, obviously, taking a 1-gate 3rd is probably not going to put you ahead vs any 2-base play. Of course, 2-base tech builds are almost completely nonexistent in the current metagame of ZvP, and 2-base all-ins like baneling bust / roach-ling are pretty easily scouted and responded to. Given that this entire topic is "how to deal with stephano style ZvP" there's no point in discussing other builds.
I <3 StarCraft.
whistle
Profile Joined April 2010
United States141 Posts
April 05 2012 05:06 GMT
#1032
Obviously you only do the build if you scout delayed gas and a quick third... so 2-base tech or all-in builds are irrelevant. Anyways RemarK it would be pretty awesome if you posted those replays even if you are still experimenting with the build, your building timings as well as cannon/simcity placement would be really helpful

BTW this build was discussed a bit on pages 36-38 of this thread if you're looking for other perspectives.
Skyro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1823 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 06:26:06
April 05 2012 06:10 GMT
#1033
On March 15 2012 15:53 kcdc wrote:
I'm rethinking that conclusion that Z can be ahead by 70 supply no matter what you do. Ranged and I, among others, have been experimenting with taking a third between 6:30 and 8:00, and it seems possible to hit 140+ supply by 12 minutes which is when Z usually queues up the production round that pushes his supply to 200/200. Of course, that production round typically doesn't hit P's base for another minute, so the force that's at P's door at 12:00 is really a 170 supply army with 30 supply en route. With WG, P doesn't lose suffer the production time+travel distance penalty, so the 140 supply is a hard number. So with a very optimized build and near-perfect play, P might be able to find themselves down only ~30 or so supply at the point of attack.


Perhaps you should use a different barometer to gauge relative army strength. +2 Blink Stalkers with good micro/engagements are roughly even with +1 roaches on a cost basis but it is roughly 3/5 the supply. I think army cost is a much better gauge. With a 6:45 third I could pump out 4Z/5Se/25St on 8 gates + robo with +3 on the way behind 70 Probes which is 138 supply. Army cost-wise that is about even with a heavy 170 supply roach army, and there are probably better compositions you could come up with. I'm still skeptical you could hold a 3rd that early though out of a FFE.

Also another thing that might help you on your quest is comparing economy at each point in the game leading up to the 12-min max. With a FFE vs 3-hatch scenario up to 7 mins worker count is about even on both sides, but it is b/w this 7-8 min range where zerg explodes with 15-20 drones and runs away economy-wise. On the flipside protoss is roughly 60 to 90 secs behind in workers if you grabbed your 3rd @ 6:45-ish, being able to reach ~60 probes @ 9:30, though you probably want to cut probes closer to 70 as protoss.

Now my point in all of this? That if your goal is to pressure or fake pressure to force units but then take a third behind this pressure rather than going more all-in and having to deal actual damage, your pressure must come before or between this 7-8 min period because if you hit after 8 mins it doesn't really matter because if they were going for the 12 min max roach push they would've already been cutting probes and making units at this point. It would be better to just go all-in and try to deal damage if you're hitting this late. If you are however able to fake pressure and trick them to making a big round of lings you are back on equal footing in terms of worker count if you didn't have to cut probes to pressure. This is of course assuming optimal timings.

Now is it possible to pressure/fake pressure out of a FFE before 8 mins? I've never seen any threatening pressure from a FFE coming out that early while not significantly cutting Probes, but it is food for thought. I think the only real option here is actually to abuse the lack of early ling speed and make 2-3 stalkers and try to force as many early lings as possible while dealing what damage you can and indeed this is what many top korean protoss players have been doing as of late. You wouldn't need to cut Probes to do this type of pressure and it relies purely on your micro+macro multi-tasking abilities.

However you can certainly pressure/fake pressure out a gate-nexus-core, faking a 3-gate 7 +1 zealots pushing out of your base @ 6 mins and then simply grabbing your 3rd behind this w/o warping in zealots, all w/ an equal worker count as a forge-first FFE, and you also have 3 warpgates up to defend your nexus. I do not understand the logic that you don't even want to contemplate a gate-nexus-core opening due to concerns about safety (which was created/popularized/vetted by a high masters EU protoss yuffe), but instead are trying things like a 6:30 3rd nexus out of a FFE which to me seems incredibly more risky. However I digress as you want to focus on FFE, so in the end I cannot really disagree that "2-base roulette" is your best chance (which has been my stance this whole time) unless you have some incredible stalker harass + macro multitasking.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 08:41:35
April 05 2012 07:36 GMT
#1034
Has 6gate mothership been tested? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=271279
You can get MS faster than that timing in thread due to some game changes I guess, So far I've had success with it but this is just so strange that ppl dont know how to react. So far I rly like the build since it's giving me my 3rd base.

Now when I think about it that mothership ain't gonna probably do shit if he has atleast 4 overseers since you wont have energy.. Guess I've won my games just because of surprise.
as useful as teasalt
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
April 05 2012 08:08 GMT
#1035
On April 05 2012 03:36 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 23:08 Treehead wrote:
On April 04 2012 06:01 kcdc wrote:
I'm coming around to the conclusion that all-in roulette is a stronger way to play the MU.

Z is straight up stronger in midgame, and with so few (any?) builds that can consistently hold a third against roach spam, it's inevitable that Z will come up with some curveballs that wreck the limited options that roach spam leaves open.

In related news, I think it's time for me to pick up some new games. All-in roulette in PvZ and PvP makes for a boring SC2.


What exactly is it that is leaving you feeling as though the ridiculously fast third isn't viable?

Edit: We've seen a number of replays of the fast third working against a zerg who gets a fast third. Are there replays as well where it just gets crushed by something we weren't really considering?

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 23:08 Treehead wrote:
On April 04 2012 06:01 kcdc wrote:
I'm coming around to the conclusion that all-in roulette is a stronger way to play the MU.

Z is straight up stronger in midgame, and with so few (any?) builds that can consistently hold a third against roach spam, it's inevitable that Z will come up with some curveballs that wreck the limited options that roach spam leaves open.

In related news, I think it's time for me to pick up some new games. All-in roulette in PvZ and PvP makes for a boring SC2.


What exactly is it that is leaving you feeling as though the ridiculously fast third isn't viable?

Edit: We've seen a number of replays of the fast third working against a zerg who gets a fast third. Are there replays as well where it just gets crushed by something we weren't really considering?


I think going fast third is viable, but I'm not convinced that it's especially strong.

Having tested the fast third blink build a fair amount now, it's still really hard to defend the roach timing even tho the build is an attempt to optimize defense of that roach timing. And it's not like holding the third puts you in a commanding position. If Z attacks with 60 drones and you defend cleanly, you're slightly ahead. If you take some damage or Z drones to 70 before attacking, you're even. If Z doesn't bother trying to bust your third and instead goes quick hive, I'm not even sure you're even.

It seems like if you want to win as often as possible, you should focus on perfecting a variety of 2-base all-ins that will keep Z guessing and mix in a fast third build to keep his defense honest.

I'm not saying there aren't strong PvZ builds. It just seems like PvZ is turning into PvP where you pick a build, execute it as well as you can, and hope. I personally don't find that type of play very fun. I'll be interested to see if HotS brings some new, fun options.


Am I missing something here or...if you're not going for some allin, you're pretty much agreeing to go to the late game. . That just seems to make sense. Going fast 3rd with blink and good control (not amazing, just good) will either put you, in your own words, 1) slightly ahead, 2) even, 3) dead, or 4) you don't know. Dead from dying to the timing and 4) being situations you just don't know about where the Z doesn't attack. My question is: How does that turn into - I need to allin every game. Of course, given that Z is pretty reactive, if you telegraph your plan and do the same builds for a month to the point where Z has your build timed out to the seconds in terms of roach warren finishing etc, they'll have some timings against it. But you just agreed you can still even hold these timings, as hard as they are. 2 base robo allins or blink allins are of course also tempting just because they're also really fucking strong...maybe even stronger then this roach timing, albeit more allin.
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
Decendos
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1341 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 09:02:18
April 05 2012 08:51 GMT
#1036
On April 05 2012 00:06 Treehead wrote:


Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 23:59 Decendos wrote:
have you ever tried going FFE into 1 gate robo, then grab 3rd at about 7:00-8:00, add 3 more gates @3rd to wall off + 1-2 cannons. after that get TC and another 3-x gates and just get a nice sentry stalker immo army? saw grubby do something like that on his stream last week and i think thats the way to go since you can wall off in time, have blink + immortals in time and lots of sentrys + you have mined for about 3 mins from your 3rd until the big roach push is incoming, meaning you can get a lot more units (especially more gasheavy units by taking fast 5th and 6th gas).



This exact build is in the OP.


no its not. in the OP there is a 4 gate + robo build into 3rd base. what i suggest is a 1 gate + robo into 3rd since your 2.-4. gate can be used to wall off and zerg wont have any units to stop your zealot + 2-3 sentrys at 7:00-7:30 to plant the 3rd + the extra gates + cannons.

edit: just saw there is a 1 gate + robo expo in the OP but with +1 instead of blink.

edit 2: OP said the build works, so could that be the solution to getting your 3rd up and go into the macro game? 3 base toss vs 4 base zerg (assuming he takes 4th if toss goes fast 3rd) is totaly fine since toss gets SO much better with extra gases. so if you can get your 3rd up with 1 gate + robo, you should be fine?!

monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
April 05 2012 13:26 GMT
#1037
On April 05 2012 13:46 soLremarK wrote:
I've been experimenting a lot with a 1-gate expand off of an FFE - that is, taking a 3rd base off of 1-gate. I use a chronoboosted stalker for early map control, to deny scouting, and then put down the 3rd and start setting up my sim-city and defensive cannons ASAP. It needs some more work, and I'm still figuring out timings a bit, but I've been able to hold off a lot of different attacks and max out really quickly (13-14 minutes with +2, blink, and a decent amount of immortals out). I think this *might* be the best way to go, because it hits at a time when a Zerg's offensive capabilities are at a relatively weak stage.

I'll continue testing different things out, if I find anything more conclusive, I'll be sure to post. Just thought I'd share in case nobody else has been trying this and people were looking for other things to test out

I suggested the same build with a build order and a replay about 10-20 pages ago.
Moderator
NinjaMagic
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden83 Posts
April 05 2012 13:46 GMT
#1038
Im having pretty good success with the yuFFE, which by applying pressure hinders zergs droneproduction, which in turn makes his 12min max impossible to obtain, and if he tries for some later roachmax ill have loads on stalkers with +3 and templars/immortals.

This is kind of a long thread so ive only been reading parts of it, but not seeing yuFFE named. Just thought Id throw it out there.

Midmaster protoss, so maybe it just doesnt work higher up.
neek
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands51 Posts
April 05 2012 14:31 GMT
#1039
yes it is very hard to take a 3rd against this. but why take a 3rd when zerg is only making roaches and not teching at all?? just stay at 2 base and tech up. take 3rd when you scout for expample a infestation/spire/2 evo's. yes your 3rd is probably quite late but its not a problem when zerg has low tech. also you can go up to 60+ probes on 2base so you can immediately saturate your 3rd when its finished.
im a top master protoss player on eu. btw i didn't read all comments here nor did i watch the replays but this is just my opinion on heavy roach pressure from zerg.
whoopadeedoo
Profile Joined June 2010
United States427 Posts
April 05 2012 16:40 GMT
#1040
On April 05 2012 23:31 neek wrote:
yes it is very hard to take a 3rd against this. but why take a 3rd when zerg is only making roaches and not teching at all?? just stay at 2 base and tech up. take 3rd when you scout for expample a infestation/spire/2 evo's. yes your 3rd is probably quite late but its not a problem when zerg has low tech. also you can go up to 60+ probes on 2base so you can immediately saturate your 3rd when its finished.
im a top master protoss player on eu. btw i didn't read all comments here nor did i watch the replays but this is just my opinion on heavy roach pressure from zerg.


The problem is Zerg can take 4+ bases behind a continual max supply of roaches, so if you don't win with 2 base timing attacks, you're going to lose to 4+ base zerg 10 minutes later.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft725
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 351
Reynor80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor834
Other Games
summit1g10309
C9.Mang0240
Sick165
PiGStarcraft130
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1101
• Stunt522
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 47m
Online Event
3h 47m
FEL
8h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.