• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9182 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Xaoz
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany146 Posts
February 04 2012 02:51 GMT
#361
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Xaoz.553
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/194235/1/XaoZ/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/194235/XaoZ
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: German Protoss. Haven t played for some time and want to start again with a lot of games. Looking for people that want to play a lot and maybe use Skype or TS.
Ghostx666
Profile Joined November 2011
United States17 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 16:28:06
February 04 2012 04:19 GMT
#362
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Opheliac.818
Race: Terran,Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2611169/1/Ghost/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2611169/Ghost
Interest: Competitive
League:Gold
Other: I just want a practice partner with skype * Preferably* to help me get better. I can also try to help them in the process *I can try I am not very good.* I am having trouble with ZvP TvT TvP any match up will help. Recently changed my name to Opheliac from Ghost
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."
Spazzin
Profile Joined February 2012
United States3 Posts
February 04 2012 08:53 GMT
#363
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Spazzin.463
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3270304/1/Spazzin/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3270304/Spazzin
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: I like to be competitive, but I don't play as often as I should, so i'm quite casual at the moment. I want to start slow but plan on becoming more competitive.
I'll rage all over you
FoxShine
Profile Joined January 2012
United States156 Posts
February 04 2012 10:36 GMT
#364
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Fox.857
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/366342/1/Fox/ladder/86788
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/366342/Fox
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum.
Other: Looking for other plat and diamond or Master Protoss. Main goal is to learn.
We do what we must, because we can
Meldor
Profile Joined July 2011
Czech Republic3 Posts
February 04 2012 11:59 GMT
#365
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Meldor.776
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/592146/1/Meldor/
Interest: Competetive(weekends) to casual( during the week)
League: Master (2v2), Diamond(1v1)
Other: Looking for players that want to practise 1v1s and play 2v2s Diamond and higher players only. Using skype is required. Send me PM here and add me in game.
Moonalisa
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden15 Posts
February 04 2012 14:55 GMT
#366
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Iapetus.354
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2258965/1/Iapetus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2258965/Iapetus
Interest: Casual, would like a couple of people to play with consistently since I belive the game becomes more interresting if you know your opponent a little more. You can be any level, I consider myself equal to most silver playres and I can beat gold players occationally.
League: Gold, Silver or Bronze.
Other: Feel free to add me in game and we can play a couple of matches.
Samma som vanligt
BlueJacket
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden4 Posts
February 04 2012 19:21 GMT
#367
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bluejacket.132
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2681638/1/BlueJacket/
Interest: Casual
League: N/A
Other: Just started play SC2 again and i am looking for someone to play some games with. I play mostly Protoss
Heh
unraveled
Profile Joined January 2012
United States3 Posts
February 04 2012 20:35 GMT
#368
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Unraveled.720
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2456568/1/Unraveled/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2456568/Unraveled
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Looking for anyone who wants to practice regularly
hex0101
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom7 Posts
February 04 2012 20:50 GMT
#369
Good evening and thanks for having this awesome site!

Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: lapizlazuli.485
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3368485/1/lapizlazuli/
Sc2RanksURL: no idea...
Interest: Casual
League: none / noobie
Other:Stuff about me.
Was competitive in the online racing scene racing Nascar 2003 Season and some F1 as well as various mods. Also raced GP500. Completely new to SC2 but willing to learn the trade of RTS.

Takeshi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States23 Posts
February 05 2012 00:22 GMT
#370
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: cOnAvenger.969
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2350843/1/cOnAvenger/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2350843/cOnAvenger
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I'm on SC at night because I have college all day. Mostly I just want to get out of plat and into diamond. I need practice partners of all races. :D
"I will not suffer the same fate as cream filling!"
hornet1234
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 02:33:51
February 05 2012 02:17 GMT
#371
Server: SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: predator.648
Race.Terran
ProfileURL:http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/408602/1/predator/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League:Bronze
hornet1234
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 02:31:08
February 05 2012 02:30 GMT
#372

Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 13:51:02
February 05 2012 13:50 GMT
#373
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ryndika.469
Race: Zerg (very frequently playing Terran Pla~).
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/277295/1/Ryndika/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2331976/mothergoose
Interest: Competitive, Frequent Practice but with ease and laid-back attitude.
League: Diamond
Other:I rarely ladder because I often have precise idea of what I'm going to do/practice. That's why I want alot people around my level and higher level. Feel free to just add me and ask for games any time. I have skype + fine microphone too.
Willing to play with lower league players too.^^
as useful as teasalt
Renfield
Profile Joined August 2011
United States62 Posts
February 05 2012 16:30 GMT
#374
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bodybuilding.223
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1044414/1/Bodybuilding/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1044414/Bodybuilding
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Looking for masters/high masters/gm players to play custom games against. Specifically looking to practice against Zerg and Protoss.
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 18:09:25
February 05 2012 18:09 GMT
#375
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: kus.253
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1617433/1/kus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1617433/kus
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: Looking to improve, get to Gold soon. I'll practice seriously and anytime i'm online. Just ask me for a quick game. All races welcome!
the game is the game
ktdfatey072
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
February 05 2012 19:21 GMT
#376
server: AM
B.NET ID : drewbie.946
RACE: ZERG
INTEREST: COMPETITIVE
LEAGUE: PLATINUM
Bzzt
Profile Joined May 2011
France1 Post
February 05 2012 20:40 GMT
#377
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: GkzStylez #743
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/1618102/1/GkzStylez/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1618102/GkzStylez
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for practice without pression, just add me if you want, I don't really care in what league you are in, as long as we can play some nice games
J_Slim
Profile Joined May 2011
United States199 Posts
February 06 2012 03:54 GMT
#378
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sphing.457
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2030080/1/Sphing/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2030080/Sphing
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking for anyone to play against for practice and to have fun. I'm a gold leaguer, but I spent a short time in the platinum league last season. I'm horrid at terran and zerg, though I often off-race for laughs.
Legalize it!
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
February 06 2012 04:06 GMT
#379
Server;Eu
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PianoDentist.828
Race:All
ProfileURL:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2485985/1/PianoDentist/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2485985/PianoDentist
Interest:Competitive...but relaxed competitive
League:diamond
Other: I play all races so if any fellow diamond or platinum players who don't bm or get too mad want to play any custom matches to practice specific matchups (other than zerg versus zerg) add me and just message me when I'm on and I'll usually be more than happy to play a few custom games and give any advice I feel is helpful.
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
Dawsmonkee
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom31 Posts
February 06 2012 15:46 GMT
#380
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Daws.210
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/579877/1/Daws/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/579877/Daws
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: I'm progressing towards diamond (got mostly diamond opponents now) and looking for someone to chat to about starcraft and other games in general. I've been looking for someone who lives in Cambridge, UK ideally so then we can meet IRL... Or anywhere nearby there that's driving distance would be good. Happy starcrafting :-)
Regret the things you do, not the things you don't
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM576
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 559
Lowko411
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 5205
Stork 2065
Horang2 508
Jaedong 444
Soulkey 371
BeSt 304
Mini 278
Soma 268
Larva 248
Zeus 235
[ Show more ]
sorry 127
Last 108
Mind 99
ZerO 84
Hyun 77
Pusan 72
Sexy 47
Shinee 36
soO 25
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe214
XaKoH 177
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns46214
singsing2008
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax250
B2W.Neo78
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 32
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3617
Upcoming Events
Online Event
59m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.