• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9895 users

The Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 326

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 324 325 326 327 328 432 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action.
JonIrenicus
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Italy602 Posts
September 13 2012 13:34 GMT
#6501
--- Nuked ---
Misuari
Profile Joined May 2012
Singapore45 Posts
September 13 2012 13:37 GMT
#6502
Hey TL , Former bronze player , got promoted to silver in SEA yesterday and i'm facing tougher zerg players and 90% of the time i'll lose which ticks me off . My PvP is prolly my best MU and PvT is decent , but whenever i face a zerg , i just feel like rage quitting . Can i know what to scout for whenever i scout a zerg? I usually scout and when i predict something , another shinanigans comes at me and bam , Gg.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 13 2012 13:49 GMT
#6503
Assuming you open FFE:
Scout for a third at around 4.30-5.00 if he opened 15p/16h, or for a nat at 4.40 and a third at around 6.30 if he opens speedlings (im stretching these timings a bit, it should be faster but no silver player will have a properly timed opening). If he doesn't take it, get a fast sentry and an extra cannon because he might be allining you. If he doesn't even take his nat, he's probably going for some 1base roach or baneling allin (really really common in low leagues afaik). Also if you see no third, patrol a couple of probes around your base to check for nydus stuff.
If it ends up being 3base vs 2base, do whatever your go to build is, wether you take a 3rd or just kill him on 2 bases. The big sign to look for is wether zerg is taking 4 or 6 gasses, if he only has 4 he's probably going for a roach max while if he goes for 6 he is more likely to tech.
If it's 2base vs 2base and his build makes sense, he's going either 2base muta, 2 base infestor, roach/ling bust, or (very very rarely) some super wierd allin drop with a combination of lings and banelings, or even a wierd hydra/nydus allin. In this spot i like to go robo for just an obs and eventually fast immortal in case of a roach bust. If he goes 2base muta just do the standard blink defense thing, if it's infestor or some bad roach or roach/hydra build go colossus and turtle up a bit while taking a delayed third. Normally this would be pretty bad but if he's going to be 2basing for longer than usual his econ is going to be really delayed so it makes perfect sense to just get extra units.

If you go gateway expand, in lower leagues i'd say just get 2 blind cannons at your nat when you expand and hallucination to scout what he's doing, and react accordingly: muta->>blink into templar, infestor->>take a third, watch out for 2base infested terran timings, get your third, aoe and upgrades going etc. As usual, watch out for 1base roach silliness; if they try to allin your gateway opening just defend your ramp, get one void ray out, expand and laugh at how hilariously far behind he is (while not cutting probes).
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Salient
Profile Joined August 2011
United States876 Posts
September 13 2012 17:58 GMT
#6504
Should you let the nexus finish when doing an MC 1 gate FE if you scout a definite 2 rax? Or would it better to transition into a 3 gate before expand?
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 18:04:56
September 13 2012 18:04 GMT
#6505
On September 14 2012 02:58 Salient wrote:
Should you let the nexus finish when doing an MC 1 gate FE if you scout a definite 2 rax? Or would it better to transition into a 3 gate before expand?


Yes, MC's 1gate FE is designed to hold off 2rax easily. You would know it if you had read monk's guide.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
September 13 2012 18:38 GMT
#6506
So, how do I FF against Speedlings? I throw a lot of games by botching my FFs. Do I put it right in front of my units? Try to sequester them off? Do both? And should I move or just stay put?
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
September 13 2012 18:48 GMT
#6507
--- Nuked ---
Gomox
Profile Joined December 2010
32 Posts
September 13 2012 19:06 GMT
#6508
I'm searching for a high level protoss stream, preferable with commentary! Do you have any suggestions?
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 19:10:31
September 13 2012 19:08 GMT
#6509
On September 14 2012 02:58 Salient wrote:
Should you let the nexus finish when doing an MC 1 gate FE if you scout a definite 2 rax? Or would it better to transition into a 3 gate before expand?


Gasless or MM 2 rax?

@Gomox Axslav is good
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 19:13:09
September 13 2012 19:09 GMT
#6510
On September 14 2012 03:38 Supah wrote:
So, how do I FF against Speedlings? I throw a lot of games by botching my FFs. Do I put it right in front of my units? Try to sequester them off? Do both? And should I move or just stay put?


If you're ever out in the open with no AoE vs lings and have to FF a circle around your units, you've already failed positionally. It's not really a matter of how you forcefield, rather, how you plan ahead by positioning yourself in areas where forcefields are increasingly effective. Lings will drain your sentry energy if you stick to the open -- even with perfect forcefields.

As sated said, hug walls/mineral lines/buildings/cliffs/ramps/anything obstructive that can reduce the zergling's surface area to attack. Attack into choke points where the paths zerglings can reach your army are limited, thus allowing you to FF the choke and keep them out, cut them in half, keep them in, etc. You should have a general idea on each map of how and where you want to move from a to b, and where your ideal engagement spots are.

Other then that, there is no real trick to forcefielding. It's just landing them very quickly, and very accurately without wasting/overlapping. It takes a long time of practice to get it perfect.

Feel free to take screenshots and I'll draw the FF's for you if theres any more confusion.
seupac
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada148 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 21:07:56
September 13 2012 21:06 GMT
#6511
OK SO - im revamping my play to be much faster and ironing out hiccoughs by watching vods to figure out what actions are slowing me down. Ive made HUGE leaps but i need help still

Things I have done: Bases 1-4 are now on f1f2f3f4, my proxy/warpin pylon is bound to Q, and my forges and gates are bound to tab for fast easy chronos

Biggest hiccough in my play right now: Building things in mid/lategame. For example, when you are going stargate off FFE vs zerg you have to do a transition with robo tech, a 3rd, and blink, while harassing and scouting with pheonix. I am VERY SLOW at building these structures compared to san or other korean protoss streams i watch.
Right now im pressing F1 for my main base, clicking a probe, pressing TAB to warp to my part of the base with structures, warping them in, then pressing F1 and shift rallying my probe back to the minerals.
This doesn't feel as efficient as it could be, so I was wondering if anyone has streamlined this at all - I was thinking about having a probe bound to 8 or something in my main to make the process quicker, does anyone do this?

EDIT: accidentally a 4th
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 13 2012 21:56 GMT
#6512
The one tip to be faster when going from units in the middle of the field to your base to build stuff, is that you don't need to select a single probes you can just box your mineral line.

Other than that, it sounds like you are pretty much doing it right. The only thing is, you don't need to switch camera to a part of your base where you put down structures; rather, you should bind your main camera hotkey to a location where you have easy access to both your important structures and mineral line. For example, look at this thread, specifically at the first pic:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332888
With one click (f1 for you), you can immediately put down buildings or chronoboost as needed.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
September 13 2012 22:12 GMT
#6513
On September 14 2012 04:06 Gomox wrote:
I'm searching for a high level protoss stream, preferable with commentary! Do you have any suggestions?


Well Sase doesn't commentate but his stream is great to watch, For commentary White-Ra does well, Axslav probably the best stream to watch if you are having problems as toss. Wonkman is a non featured high masters toss that does quite a bit of commentary and has a really high quality stream. To be honest though right now to find a decent Pro stream that isn't HOTS is pretty tough, Sage is pretty constant but no commentary.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
September 14 2012 03:44 GMT
#6514
PvZ Macro build:
I want to try taking a third off 2 gas, but can't nail the timings.
With a 6:30 nexus I'm not sure of standard follow-up timings (extra gates, gas, twilight/robo (both?), colo tech, sentry count?). I can't find a guide on the topic :C

Instead of asking a bunch of annoying questions, I'll just ask if anyone can point me to some replays of the style being used in high level games

The best case scenario is he scouts no gas and assumes gateway all-in, then you auto-win because he's really far behind in macro and he can't deny the third, then I win with the 3+ colossus 3 base push.

I can't think of any games off the top of my head, also I don't have a GSL pass.

Thanks!
Getting back into sc2 O_o
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
September 14 2012 04:57 GMT
#6515
On September 14 2012 12:44 Mavvie wrote:
PvZ Macro build:
I want to try taking a third off 2 gas, but can't nail the timings.
With a 6:30 nexus I'm not sure of standard follow-up timings (extra gates, gas, twilight/robo (both?), colo tech, sentry count?). I can't find a guide on the topic :C

Instead of asking a bunch of annoying questions, I'll just ask if anyone can point me to some replays of the style being used in high level games

The best case scenario is he scouts no gas and assumes gateway all-in, then you auto-win because he's really far behind in macro and he can't deny the third, then I win with the 3+ colossus 3 base push.

I can't think of any games off the top of my head, also I don't have a GSL pass.

Thanks!

JYP vs Miya on Atlantis Spaceship from GSL
http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls3/vod/67578/?set=1&lang=

Sase vs Dimaga on Entombed Valley from HSC V
http://www.twitch.tv/taketvbstream/b/323758622?t=9h28m30s

Oz vs Violet on Daybreak from MLG Summer Arena-into fast stargate vs roach/ling/infestor
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/events/18-summer-scii-arena#1751/1756/1;91885

Oz vs Stephano on Daybreak from MLG Summer Arena-into fast stargate, shows excellent defense versus fast speedlings
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/91883-summer-arena-wbr3-stephano-vs-oz-game-3

I have to warn you that the last two are highly non-standard. Also, there have been some fast third into gateway all-in builds lately. Hero used one against a Zerg in the GSL and I believe Seed used one against a TL Zerg in the IPL TAC finals on entombed.
Moderator
Chandra
Profile Joined July 2011
United States123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 07:36:47
September 14 2012 06:44 GMT
#6516
What's the best way to defend a fast roach or roach/ling all-in on Ohana? (assuming FFE). It seems that with the back rocks the zerg can just bypass my cannons at the front, and get down the rocks before I have time to finish enough additional cannons and/or make a proper wall-off. It also feels excessive having to build 5+ cannons in order to be safe from both attack angles.
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
September 14 2012 06:57 GMT
#6517
What do you think is the best way to deal with phoenix into robo expand in PvP? They usually stop around 3-5 phoenixes. And from here I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I should get a faster third than usual just b/c of the sharp transition into robo units and the fact he is expanding. I don't know if I should just add up to 8 gateways and push with blink stalkers/zealot/archon, etc. I usually do a 2gate expo and pressure the front to scout his army comp. I usually get a robotics behind the 2g expo just to be completely safe against DTs. Once I see phoenixes, I immediately throw down a twilight council and from there I'm confused. I'm hesitant on pushing because if he sticks to immortals and gateway units instead of teching straight to colossus, I generally lose with my 8g push.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 08:12:12
September 14 2012 08:11 GMT
#6518
What's the best way to defend a fast roach or roach/ling all-in on Ohana? (assuming FFE). It seems that with the back rocks the zerg can just bypass my cannons at the front, and get down the rocks before I have time to finish enough additional cannons and/or make a proper wall-off. It also feels excessive having to build 5+ cannons in order to be safe from both attack angles.


If you see him going roach allin by the time he takes out your rocks you should already have a good sentry count, and if you add 2- cannons when you see him hitting the rocks you can definitely hold it. Both ramps are 2 ff's wide, so it doesn't make that big of a difference. Also, it takes a while to take out the rocks, so you should have time to get some tech in time, like an immortal/void ray or a round of gateway units when your wg tech is done.

What do you think is the best way to deal with phoenix into robo expand in PvP? They usually stop around 3-5 phoenixes. And from here I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I should get a faster third than usual just b/c of the sharp transition into robo units and the fact he is expanding. I don't know if I should just add up to 8 gateways and push with blink stalkers/zealot/archon, etc. I usually do a 2gate expo and pressure the front to scout his army comp. I usually get a robotics behind the 2g expo just to be completely safe against DTs. Once I see phoenixes, I immediately throw down a twilight council and from there I'm confused. I'm hesitant on pushing because if he sticks to immortals and gateway units instead of teching straight to colossus, I generally lose with my 8g push.


It depends on how much scouting info you get and how much damage you take from the phoenixes. If you can keep him from killing too many probes (5 or so), which is really hard with the build you are using, and you see him teching greedily to colossus, you can definitely try to bust him with chargelot/archon on some maps (hint hint: don't bother on Ohana or Shakuras for example). In most situations, i feel like just playing passive and going for the macro game is a decent idea. He commits resources to harassment in phoenixes and you commit resources to defense in a 8 or so blink stalkers, but other than that you can just play a standard midgame pvp going into colossus and be in decent shape.

An alternative i have seen HerO do is, if you are ballsy as hell, once your blink is done and you can deny scouting efficiently, throw down 2 stargates (or hide the 2 stargates in a random corner of the map) and pump out phoenixes of your own to surprise him. When you have 10 or so kill off his air force and then finish him with gateway units and phoenixes. Because he has gone phoenix into robo into expand, he won't have the stalker count to keep your phoenixes from killing or disabling all of his expensive units, nor the phoenix count to gain air dominance back. It's really really risky as hell though.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
September 14 2012 13:13 GMT
#6519
On September 14 2012 17:11 Teoita wrote:
Show nested quote +
What do you think is the best way to deal with phoenix into robo expand in PvP? They usually stop around 3-5 phoenixes. And from here I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I should get a faster third than usual just b/c of the sharp transition into robo units and the fact he is expanding. I don't know if I should just add up to 8 gateways and push with blink stalkers/zealot/archon, etc. I usually do a 2gate expo and pressure the front to scout his army comp. I usually get a robotics behind the 2g expo just to be completely safe against DTs. Once I see phoenixes, I immediately throw down a twilight council and from there I'm confused. I'm hesitant on pushing because if he sticks to immortals and gateway units instead of teching straight to colossus, I generally lose with my 8g push.


It depends on how much scouting info you get and how much damage you take from the phoenixes. If you can keep him from killing too many probes (5 or so), which is really hard with the build you are using, and you see him teching greedily to colossus, you can definitely try to bust him with chargelot/archon on some maps (hint hint: don't bother on Ohana or Shakuras for example). In most situations, i feel like just playing passive and going for the macro game is a decent idea. He commits resources to harassment in phoenixes and you commit resources to defense in a 8 or so blink stalkers, but other than that you can just play a standard midgame pvp going into colossus and be in decent shape.

An alternative i have seen HerO do is, if you are ballsy as hell, once your blink is done and you can deny scouting efficiently, throw down 2 stargates (or hide the 2 stargates in a random corner of the map) and pump out phoenixes of your own to surprise him. When you have 10 or so kill off his air force and then finish him with gateway units and phoenixes. Because he has gone phoenix into robo into expand, he won't have the stalker count to keep your phoenixes from killing or disabling all of his expensive units, nor the phoenix count to gain air dominance back. It's really really risky as hell though.


Playing passive standard macro against phoenix macro openers is really difficult. I have ended up on both sides of this battle, and it almost always strongly favors the phoenix player. It basically just gives him complete map control for the entire game, which means he always gets complete scouting and thus can play greedier than you (earlier 3rd, chrono on probes while threatening 2 base all-in, etc.). Also, 8 blink stalkers is not really enough to defend against the harass, you'll have to commit more stalkers - which is a problem since stalkers are weaker in the standard composition of colossus/zealot/archon vs colossus/zealot/archon. So then you end up with both a weaker and smaller army and just get rolled over.

I would recommend some sort of 2 base all-in, or if you're going to go for a macro game at least make a LOT of blink stalker at first to completely shut down the phoenix harass and take some map control back for yourself, and then use your own blink stalker to harass and allow yourself to get your 3rd faster.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 14 2012 13:25 GMT
#6520
Alright i suppose i just play really bad phoenix players. I always felt like making too many blink stalkers was really risky if the phoenix guy follows up with an immortal heavy army (going up to 4 or 5), how do you deal with that?
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Prev 1 324 325 326 327 328 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 32m
OSC
12h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.