• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

SC2 Practice Partner Thread 4.0 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 49 Next All
alx
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden33 Posts
April 26 2010 12:40 GMT
#161

Server: EU server
TL ID: alx
B.Net ID: alx.alx
Rating: 1055
League: Silver
Rank: 34
Race: Terran
Other: I've always been qualified for the gold league, though not this time. I'm having a hard time deciding where my skill level really is so I'd like to play against anyone from silver or gold. I'd like to play preferably against protoss or terran but zerg is fine too.
HCastorp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States388 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-14 04:14:26
April 26 2010 13:11 GMT
#162
Server: US Server
TL ID: HCastorp
B.Net ID: Montaigne.montaigne
Rating: 1300
League: Gold
Rank: 10
Race: Random
Other: Will practice any matchup. Online most evenings 10pm-1am EST, and some mornings and afternoons too. Especially interested in matchups involving Protoss right now.
littlehearts
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia62 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 13:12:09
April 26 2010 13:11 GMT
#163
Server: US Server
TL ID: littlehearts
B.Net ID: littlehearts.littlehearts
Rating: 1007 (Before Reset)
League: Silver (Before Reset)
Rank: 56 (Before Reset)
Race: Protoss
Other: I'm an OK player who is on at 8-11, est time(time varies). I would like to play any match ups. Also looking for a 2v2 partner as well if your interested.
"When life gives you lemons..."
Rahl
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1 Post
April 26 2010 13:22 GMT
#164
Server: US Server
TL ID: Rahl
B.Net ID: Rahl.murtagh
Rating: 1000
League: Platinum
Rank:
Race: Random
Other: Casual starcraft player, if anyone wants to play a few games or get in a little practise message or add me to friends list any time.
another and one
brEEzE.jjd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States12 Posts
April 26 2010 14:30 GMT
#165
Server: US Server
TL ID: brEEzE.jjd
B.Net ID: brEEzE.jjd
League: Silver
Rank: 40ish
Race: Terran
Other: I'm on daily throughout the afternoon (EST). I play solely terran simply because of personal preference. I believe my build orders/strategies/overall gameplay needs strict refining because I tend to get sloppy as the battle gets heated. I'm trying to play all MUs so if you're a random player, awesome. I love exploring different/unusual strategies because surprise is the best offense. Can contact me via b.net or on here.
mamelouk
Profile Joined April 2010
France135 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-04 21:49:06
April 26 2010 14:47 GMT
#166
Server: EU Server
TL ID: mamelouk
B.Net ID: Mamelouk.themis
League: Platinum
Rank: ~30
Race: Zerg
Other: Available to whoever want to train vs zerg (don't ask me to play another race, I suck with them=). I would like to play vs high APM players (those are the one who pwn me the most). I play daily, outside working hours (CET)
...Uniden
HoroBoro
Profile Joined April 2010
United States91 Posts
April 26 2010 15:05 GMT
#167
Server: US Server
TL ID: HoroBoro
B.Net ID: HoroBoro.horoboro
League: Platinum
Rank: 25
Race: Toss
Other: Just got bumped into Plat - looking for some practice before I get rolled back into gold. Looking to try out builds and have a gg in general. On at various times, just add me :D
Stane
Profile Joined April 2010
United States64 Posts
April 26 2010 15:50 GMT
#168
Server: US Server
TL ID: Stane
B.Net ID: Stane.max
League: Gold
Rank: 100
Race: Zerg
Other: I was placed in copper before the updates, and was most recently placed in Gold, so I'd be willing to practice with almost anyone with a good attitude, can maintain a build order (the AI is a better practice partner than me for learning this skill), and is willing to help me as much as I can help them. I don't hang around on BNET that often, so if you want to get in contact with me, send an AIM to D u c h u d d a (without the spaces), or a PM on teamliquid.
Vannz
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1 Post
April 26 2010 16:47 GMT
#169
TL ID: Vannz
Server: EU Server
B.Net ID: Vannz.dmz
League: Copper
Rank: 30 ish
Race: Terran / Zerg
Other: Pretty new Starcraft2 player but not totally new to RTS's, looking for similar players who are looking to work on builds, micro/macro, strategies and become better at the game so can hold our own and improve.
Tbc
Fargo
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom94 Posts
April 26 2010 17:25 GMT
#170
Server: EE
TL ID: Fargo
B.Net ID: Fargo.pro
League: Platinum
Rank: 8
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for a good partner to train any match up, just add me and lets train :>
crimson_
Profile Joined April 2010
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 17:52:39
April 26 2010 17:36 GMT
#171
Server: Eu Server
TL ID: crimson_
B.Net ID: crimson.greyfox
League: Silver
Rank: 30
Race: Terran
Other: I want to practice all matchups (also with my offraces) and maybe find a 2v2 partner. Also, i can manage my time quite well, so just tell me when you want to play
SadKingBilly
Profile Joined March 2010
Poland7 Posts
April 26 2010 18:01 GMT
#172
Server: EU
TL ID: Sadkingbilly
B.Net ID: SadKingBilly.stackustack
Rating: didnt finished 1on1 after patch yet
League: Gold
Rank: was in the middle of plat before reset but i guess gold should be my real league
Race: Protoss
Other: Will play witheveryone, intrested in any matchup... just contact me ingame CHEERS!
FatAngel
Profile Joined April 2010
1 Post
April 26 2010 18:35 GMT
#173

Server: EU
TL ID: FatAngel
B.Net ID: FatAngel.fatangel
Rating: 1000
League: Gold
Rank: 12
Race: Terran
Other: Started playing at the end of april. I play during evenings and nights. Gold right now, but this is just my first week. Feel free to hit me up, I dont have any practice partners yet (2010-04-26).
Bromios
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-28 00:47:25
April 26 2010 18:48 GMT
#174
Server: US Server
TL ID: Bromios
B.Net ID: Dionysus.bromios
League: 1v1 : Bronze; 2v2 : Silver
Rank: B : ~40, S : 6
Race: Terran
Other: I'm on Mountain Time, and play mostly at night. I would like to advance a league or two, so if anyone wants to take on an apprentice: I'm your man.
Body and Void
DirtyWizard
Profile Joined April 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 18:56:51
April 26 2010 18:49 GMT
#175
Server: US Server
TL ID: DirtyWizard
B.Net ID:DirtyWizard.dirtywizard
Rating: N/A
League:Silver
Rank: 28
Race: Zerg
Other: Trying to master Zerg before moving on to Terran or Protoss. I need help with strategies and counters. Will also provide info on some of my own tactics and things I've learned. Just started playing in Beta, hence my lower ranking :p Hit me up! Also, I'm on usually around 9-12+ pm PST if I'm on earlier its either my brother or its thursday (my day off) lol. I have vent access and can share.
Snorlax must be a black person IRL...
SuperDoremon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States20 Posts
April 26 2010 19:42 GMT
#176
Server: US
TL ID: SuperDoremon
B.Net ID: Zodiac.razor
League: Bronze
Rank: 8
Race: Protoss
Other: I have been playing starcraft since Brood War but not that good at it since most of the time I just play with the computer. And I also just got SCII 2 days ago, so I need some practice to get the hang of it.
chuninexam
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada56 Posts
April 26 2010 19:45 GMT
#177
Server: US Server
TL ID: chuninexam
B.Net ID: cloud.finalfantasy
League: Gold
Rank: 50
Race: Protoss
Other: I need alot of practice and tips. I am reaaally bad at this game.
Uthgar
Profile Joined March 2010
United States21 Posts
April 26 2010 19:46 GMT
#178
Server: US Server
TL ID: Uthgar
B.Net ID: Uthgar.hwl
Rating: ~1300
League: Platinum
Rank: 1
Race: Terran
Other: I can play other races (regularly practice them in 2's and custom games) if I know what I am asked to execute a certain strategy, but I am the most solid with Terran. I have a good understanding of the game at high level as I watch a lot of replays, listen to Day9, and read strategies. I am an analytical/strategical player as my micro is my weak link. I am looking for criticism to help me improve and am not afraid of harsh remarks.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 19:57:32
April 26 2010 19:57 GMT
#179
Server: US Server
TL ID: crms
B.Net ID: cre.hemoth
Rating: N/A
League: Platinum
Rank: 32
Race: Zerg
Other: Platinum level Zerg (last ladder, haven't played yet this ladder) looking for partner to play random against. While I am a platinum Zerg I'm not Platinum T/P, probably around a gold (T), high silver/low gold level (P). I'm looking at building my skill with all races so that I can have a better understanding and more informed choice when I pick my race for release. thanks.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Sworn
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada920 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-30 20:28:09
April 26 2010 20:03 GMT
#180
Updating
"Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather." CJ Entus Fighting! <3 Effort
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14936
StarCastTV_EN355
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9933
Jaedong 4583
EffOrt 2611
BeSt 1082
actioN 938
Killer 580
Soma 566
Horang2 493
ZerO 432
Pusan 417
[ Show more ]
Zeus 220
Stork 200
Rush 142
JYJ 121
Barracks 71
soO 59
HiyA 53
ToSsGirL 48
Mong 44
Bale 30
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Sexy 24
Sharp 22
NaDa 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 13
JulyZerg 11
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4311
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2177
crisheroes1553
Other Games
gofns54422
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax131
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick513
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 227
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.