• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

SC2 Practice Partner Thread 4.0 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 49 Next All
Jandos
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Czech Republic928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-01 21:13:20
April 26 2010 20:04 GMT
#181
Server: Europe
TL ID: Jandos
B.Net ID: Jandos.jandos
League: Gold
Rank: top 5 - trying to get into platinum ;]
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for nice partner for practicing and enjoying the game. Online mainly in the evening European time ;] Not interested in 2v2 atm.
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 20:07:00
April 26 2010 20:05 GMT
#182
Server: US Server
TL ID: k20a
B.Net ID: seno.jwerdna
League: Platinum
Rank: top 5 fluctuating
Race: Protoss
Other: Ex b- sc1 protoss player, looking for players at roughly the same skill to game with. Need most practice in PvT, but all races applicible
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
jpmoney
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3 Posts
April 26 2010 20:10 GMT
#183
Server: US Server
TL ID: Jpmoney
B.Net ID: jpmoney.bob
Rating: 1144
League: gold
Rank: 4
Race: random
Other: 5pm-2am est aka -6 gmt. looking to do tvp as well as tvz and pvp matches mostly those being what i would consider my weakest matchups
But although all our knowledge begins with experience, it does not follow that it arises from experience. Immanuel Kant
Lusiphur
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4 Posts
April 26 2010 20:17 GMT
#184
Server: US Server
TL ID: Lusiphur
B.Net ID: Lusiphur.ruin
League: Silver/Plat before reset
Rank: 6
Race: Zerg/Protoss
Other: I got plat before reset, musta had horrible placement matches I got silver after -_- Realistically I'm probably gold level. Looking for someone to practice vs. I'm on west coast usually on at night after work (PST). I want to get better, improve APM etc, so anyone who wants to put effort into getting better msg me.
Felipe the Ant
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 20:55:17
April 26 2010 20:17 GMT
#185
Server: US Server
TL ID: Felipe the Ant
B.Net ID: Felipe.felipetheant
League: Bronze
Rank: 49
Race: Terran
Other: I'm looking for someone to practice with/improve with, 2v2 partner, try new builds. I play the other races too, but I mostly play T. I played SC1 a lot in the past but I never really got too in depth. I'm on more than I should be lol, mostly afternoons/nights EST. I have a mic and vent, skype, etc. Let me know
You can solve all of life's problems with the right paper towel
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 06:33:05
April 26 2010 20:21 GMT
#186
Server: EU Server
TL ID: SHr3DD3r
B.Net ID: Shredder.fuzzy
Rating: 1319
League: Gold
Rank: 16
Race: Protoss
Other: Am willing to practice any matchup. Want to improve and may as well help others too.
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
ShoeFactory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States186 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 00:59:32
April 26 2010 20:26 GMT
#187
Server: US
TL ID: ShoeFactory
B.Net ID: shoey.dash
League: Platinum
Rank: top 5
Race: Zerg
Other: I'm looking for 1v1 practice partners of all races. Zerg is my main but i can also play P and T if that is desired.
PerQ
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden48 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 21:01:16
April 26 2010 20:43 GMT
#188
Server: EU
TL ID: PerQ
B.Net ID: PerQ.pro
Rating: 1000~
League: Gold
Rank: 42
Race: Terran
Other: I'm very good TvP imo but my TvZ and TvT is REALLY bad so I would like do something about that. ^^ PM me if you wanna practise!
http://twitter.com/PerKIU
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
April 26 2010 20:52 GMT
#189
Server: US Server
TL ID: Truenappa
B.Net ID: Niten.benshuria
League: Silver
Rank: 100'ish
Race: Random
Other: I'm probably placed a little too high. I'm totally willing to practice whenever I'm on. Lemme know
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
wanderer
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States641 Posts
April 26 2010 20:57 GMT
#190
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: wanderer
B.Net ID: Galois.evariste
Rating: 1050
League: Bronze
Rank: 6
Race: Terran
Other: Even though I am a racist for having chosen to play Terran only, I won't discriminate for whoever wants to play! I have a microphone as well so we can use any of the VOIP programs. Cheers.
Fuck you, I have a degree in mathematics and I speak 12 languages. (I called the World Cup final in 2008 btw)
RSM
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
April 26 2010 21:10 GMT
#191
Server: US Server
B.Net ID: RSM.trin
League: Bronze
Rank: 30ish
Race: Random
Other: I am normally on evenings and all weekend. I am an adult (25) and am just looking for a competent partner (maturity > age). Ignore my league classification as I was dropped literally 11 of the 19 games I played Saturday 4/24 when myself and plenty of others were having the patch 9/10 drop issues (you'd play a game fine and literally 5-30 minutes into the next one you'd drop/crash). I am a good player and I am a team player and am looking for a good partner. Catch me anytime online. Thanks
erickeK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States112 Posts
April 26 2010 21:47 GMT
#192
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: erickeK
B.Net ID: keK.erickek
Rank: Bronze 12 Div2
Race: Protoss
Other: Hey, I'm a competitive gamer from the MGO CrackClan; I currently play QuakeLIVE for the organization and looking to get into Starcraft 2 competitively. I've never played SC1 but I'm catching on really quick to SC2 and doing pretty well.

I'm looking for a few practice partners at the moment, possibly people to pickup for cc// SC2 Division.

I'm pretty good PvZ, decent at PvP, but need some work on PvT.

I'd like someone higher than me to possibly contact me to be a practice partner so I can learn from my mistakes and try to develop good habits before bad ones settle in.

Thank you for reading, I promise you I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine.

Contact Info:

XFIRE: villagepsycho
AIM: eric1kek
MSN: villagepsycho@hotmail.com
Where da hamsters at?
Scope
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden147 Posts
April 26 2010 22:47 GMT
#193
Server: EU server
TL ID: Scope
B.Net ID: Optimouse.Prime
League: Gold
Rank: 7
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for a Protoss practice partner, so I can finally learn to deal with Immortal and Collossi pushes. Brain preferably suitable for a neural parasite. I am Swe and have Skype with headset. Not particularly interested in 2v2.
I think therefore I win
duckii
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1017 Posts
April 26 2010 23:13 GMT
#194
Server: EU server
TL ID: quarky
B.Net ID: quarky.keel
League: Platinum
Rank: 60-100
Race: Terran/Zerg
Other: Looking for practice partnes from gold/platin, or just someone to watch some replays together ^^. Got skype/vent/ts, feel free to msg me.
RidingOnEmpty
Profile Joined April 2010
United States23 Posts
April 26 2010 23:15 GMT
#195
Server: US Server
TL ID: RidingOnEmpty
B.Net ID: RidingEmpty.ridingempty
League: Gold
Rank: 10
Race: Protoss/Zerg
Other: I play every day and looking for other decent people to play with, hit me up in game or on here.
l)eadlyZergling
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2 Posts
April 26 2010 23:16 GMT
#196
Server: us Server
Tl id: idk atm
B.net id: l)eadlyZergling
League: bronze
Rank: low atm ;/
Race: Zerg

Other: Im a great player on sc1 but seem snot so well on sc2 lookin for a player to help with my zvt or zvp
i seem to start well but end up failin late game.i usually go 9, overlord, pool, then a vew lings to scout harass for early exp. what would help my build early on so i can ensure a good game and hopefully win.
Let the winds of death rage
Vivid.Angel
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States85 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-26 23:59:32
April 26 2010 23:23 GMT
#197


Server:US Server
TL ID: vivid.angel
B.Net ID - YaoPeng.vividangel
League: Platinum
Rank: Have been 1-15
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for practice partners from Platinum rank 30-50 cuz I'm in a platinum division where the highest person is only 1200 lol. Message me for skype, vent, or msn info. Or just send me a message with your b.net id + identifier
Never cherish a friendship too much for it will eventually betray you.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-15 01:46:57
April 26 2010 23:43 GMT
#198
Server: US Server
TL ID: De4ngus
B.Net ID: Deangus.ucm
Rating: 1652
League: Platinum
Rank: 20
Race: Random
Other: I used to be Protoss so I mainly need practice as Zerg and Terran.
GANDHISAUCE
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-27 00:11:19
April 26 2010 23:45 GMT
#199
Server: US Server
TL ID: On_Slaught
B.Net ID: OnSlaught.uofa
Rating: 1154
League: Silver
Rank: 8
Race: Terran
Other: Looking or anyone who wants to pratice specific builds and test shit out. I have a very flexiblie schedule and will often be on in the afternoons. Would really like a zerg to work with. Have the most difficulty with them atm.
imamwhat5
Profile Joined April 2010
11 Posts
April 26 2010 23:48 GMT
#200
Server: US Server
TL ID: imamwhat5
B.Net ID: unjust.kfc
Rating: 1122
League: silver
Rank: 19
Race: Terran
Other: looking for any protoss or zerg around my skill level that we could practice together. pm me or msg me in game
peace love and kittens for all
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko458
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
BeSt 445
Soma 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
JYJ 26
Sexy 23
Bale 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 663
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1133
Other Games
gofns32368
singsing2107
olofmeister1305
B2W.Neo413
hiko387
Livibee198
Mew2King74
Liquid`VortiX74
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)9
djWHEAT2
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 138
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH196
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 59m
Online Event
21h 59m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.