• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11158 users

Simple Questions/Answers - Page 152

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 182 Next
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
March 10 2015 09:58 GMT
#3021
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 10 2015 18:15 Gwavajuice wrote:
Heys guys I decided to try to make a map, but I m really bad, so I decided to take a blizzard map and see how I could edit it into a map that I'd like to play on (taht's how I discovered that wonderful symetric design tool, until now I was trying to copy and rotate stuff lol)

Anyway, when I remove some cliffs made by blizzard, they are a lof doodads or trees that I need to remove manually but even when it's done there are still some "red squares" on my grid (as opposed to green squares in a normal grid) :

- do these red squares prevent a player from building stuff on them?
- how do I add/remove this red squares?
- is there a simple way to totally erase an area (and what's on it) to redesign it from scratch again?


sorry it this is adressed in one of the tutorials, I haven't had the time to read them all yet...

(the map I choosed to edit is secret spring)

possibly you need to go on the
"pathing" layer (a brush allows or dissalows pathing on this layer)
and make the red squares (unpathable) into pathable (green)
?
"not enough rights"
And G
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany491 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-10 12:14:59
March 10 2015 12:14 GMT
#3022
On March 10 2015 18:58 fluidrone wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 10 2015 18:15 Gwavajuice wrote:
Heys guys I decided to try to make a map, but I m really bad, so I decided to take a blizzard map and see how I could edit it into a map that I'd like to play on (taht's how I discovered that wonderful symetric design tool, until now I was trying to copy and rotate stuff lol)

Anyway, when I remove some cliffs made by blizzard, they are a lof doodads or trees that I need to remove manually but even when it's done there are still some "red squares" on my grid (as opposed to green squares in a normal grid) :

- do these red squares prevent a player from building stuff on them?
- how do I add/remove this red squares?
- is there a simple way to totally erase an area (and what's on it) to redesign it from scratch again?


sorry it this is adressed in one of the tutorials, I haven't had the time to read them all yet...

(the map I choosed to edit is secret spring)

possibly you need to go on the
"pathing" layer (a brush allows or dissalows pathing on this layer)
and make the red squares (unpathable) into pathable (green)
?

Don't add "ground" (green) pathing, just select "remove pathing" instead of "add pathing" and paint over the red spots. Sometimes there are also pathing blocker doodads or dynamic pathing fillers present which you may need to remove.

The simplest way to get to the pathing tool is pressing "H" by the way.

Also, doodads have a checkbox "don't use doodad footprints" which you can tick if you're not happy with the default pathing footprints (for example because you scaled something) and paint the pathing by hand with the pathing tool instead.
not a community mapmaker
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-10 15:26:40
March 10 2015 15:10 GMT
#3023
On March 10 2015 18:58 fluidrone wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 10 2015 18:15 Gwavajuice wrote:
Heys guys I decided to try to make a map, but I m really bad, so I decided to take a blizzard map and see how I could edit it into a map that I'd like to play on (taht's how I discovered that wonderful symetric design tool, until now I was trying to copy and rotate stuff lol)

Anyway, when I remove some cliffs made by blizzard, they are a lof doodads or trees that I need to remove manually but even when it's done there are still some "red squares" on my grid (as opposed to green squares in a normal grid) :

- do these red squares prevent a player from building stuff on them?
- how do I add/remove this red squares?
- is there a simple way to totally erase an area (and what's on it) to redesign it from scratch again?


sorry it this is adressed in one of the tutorials, I haven't had the time to read them all yet...

(the map I choosed to edit is secret spring)

possibly you need to go on the
"pathing" layer (a brush allows or dissalows pathing on this layer)
and make the red squares (unpathable) into pathable (green)
?



On March 10 2015 21:14 And G wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 10 2015 18:58 fluidrone wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 10 2015 18:15 Gwavajuice wrote:
Heys guys I decided to try to make a map, but I m really bad, so I decided to take a blizzard map and see how I could edit it into a map that I'd like to play on (taht's how I discovered that wonderful symetric design tool, until now I was trying to copy and rotate stuff lol)

Anyway, when I remove some cliffs made by blizzard, they are a lof doodads or trees that I need to remove manually but even when it's done there are still some "red squares" on my grid (as opposed to green squares in a normal grid) :

- do these red squares prevent a player from building stuff on them?
- how do I add/remove this red squares?
- is there a simple way to totally erase an area (and what's on it) to redesign it from scratch again?


sorry it this is adressed in one of the tutorials, I haven't had the time to read them all yet...

(the map I choosed to edit is secret spring)

possibly you need to go on the
"pathing" layer (a brush allows or dissalows pathing on this layer)
and make the red squares (unpathable) into pathable (green)
?

Don't add "ground" (green) pathing, just select "remove pathing" instead of "add pathing" and paint over the red spots. Sometimes there are also pathing blocker doodads or dynamic pathing fillers present which you may need to remove.

The simplest way to get to the pathing tool is pressing "H" by the way.

Also, doodads have a checkbox "don't use doodad footprints" which you can tick if you're not happy with the default pathing footprints (for example because you scaled something) and paint the pathing by hand with the pathing tool instead.



Okay I got it thx both.

Just to make sure I understood : these pathing were put with the doodads just to annoy the reapers and prevent them from jumping on and off the cliffs at these particular spots?


edit : found an expalantion in the kespa map making team post, I had read it already without full undertanding it :p :

On November 25 2014 23:12 Jacky_ wrote:
....
- Footprint for Doodads
Footprints are ares where units cannot go to set in the Editor. Normally in decorating the map, Doodads' angles and scales are changed. However, the footprint of those Doodads are not changed. So, the footprint must be manually painted in. Other areas where units should be be able to traverse will be filled in to prevent bugs.

....


Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
Tric
Profile Joined March 2015
United States21 Posts
March 11 2015 00:07 GMT
#3024
On March 08 2015 08:57 Tric wrote:
Hey here I am for another question.

So I noticed in a lot of the tournaments from the past that they actually used 2v2 maps for a lot of the games. Is this common practice still or do they use the 1v1 ladder maps for tourneys more so? I tried to find an answer for this but there really isn't any concurrent evidence that says one way or the other (at least that I could find).



Aren't that maps in this series 2v2, or are they just very large 1v1 maps? Sorry that this video is a little old, but it is the first one that comes to mind and one that everyone should be familiar with.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 11 2015 00:10 GMT
#3025
I can't recall any recent 'serious' tournaments that used any 2v2 maps. Red Bull Battlegrounds used 1v1 maps only.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
March 11 2015 09:18 GMT
#3026
On March 11 2015 09:07 Tric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2015 08:57 Tric wrote:
Hey here I am for another question.

So I noticed in a lot of the tournaments from the past that they actually used 2v2 maps for a lot of the games. Is this common practice still or do they use the 1v1 ladder maps for tourneys more so? I tried to find an answer for this but there really isn't any concurrent evidence that says one way or the other (at least that I could find).



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwp1dZFwGak Aren't that maps in this series 2v2, or are they just very large 1v1 maps? Sorry that this video is a little old, but it is the first one that comes to mind and one that everyone should be familiar with.



Okay now I m lost cause this particular game is on a 1v1 map and a very small one, so I'm kinda confused about what your talking about. I will just give a generic answer :

- no official tournament plays 1v1 on 2v2 maps, ever. That would make no sense.
- a 2v2 maps andt a 1v1 with 4 spawning location are two totally different things. this below is deadwing a 4 spawning location 1v1 map :

[image loading]

you can be on any of the sarting location (corner bases) that 4 possibilities : it's a 4 spawn 1v1 map (and very big)

now you have Preservation a 2v2 maps with 4 (=2x2) spawning locations :

[image loading]


that means 1) you are always next to your ally, sharing he same starting platform and 2) you can only be in the upper left corner or the bottom right. Look how the layout is very different from deadwing.

In conclusion, on every team map, members of a same team all spawn next to each other. On a 1v1 map both player spwan away from each other. Tehrefore, you can't play 1v1 on a 2v2 map.

Hope it makes it clearer for you.
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
Magorion
Profile Joined March 2015
Canada11 Posts
March 11 2015 21:05 GMT
#3027
Can a map still be considered a melee map even if the map editor doesn't consider it so? What I mean is, would a map be eligible in a map contest if you just changed the HP of some destructible rocks, for example? How far can you go with this? Could you add triggers that effect the map without changing how standard SC2 plays?
Coppermantis
Profile Joined June 2012
United States845 Posts
March 12 2015 03:54 GMT
#3028
I think that depends on the map contest. I remember a few with rules that allowed minor data editing, but others (TLMC, I think) want everything 100% vanilla.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2015 03:59 GMT
#3029
On March 12 2015 06:05 Magorion wrote:
Can a map still be considered a melee map even if the map editor doesn't consider it so? What I mean is, would a map be eligible in a map contest if you just changed the HP of some destructible rocks, for example? How far can you go with this? Could you add triggers that effect the map without changing how standard SC2 plays?

Changing data values such as the HP on destructible rocks is not allowed in TLMC but is still a melee map AFAIK.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
March 12 2015 14:51 GMT
#3030
On March 12 2015 06:05 Magorion wrote:
Can a map still be considered a melee map even if the map editor doesn't consider it so? What I mean is, would a map be eligible in a map contest if you just changed the HP of some destructible rocks, for example? How far can you go with this? Could you add triggers that effect the map without changing how standard SC2 plays?

Who is considering?
As for deviating from blizzard "standard".. statisticaly on tl, nothing is allowed/advertised/wanted
+ Show Spoiler +
and that makes me sad
"not enough rights"
LucidIguana
Profile Joined March 2015
5 Posts
March 12 2015 16:09 GMT
#3031
Ok, so I'm stymied by global suicide. I've got two computer players: player 1 and player 6. I initialize campaign AI for both of them in my Start script, as seen here: http://op74.net/images/suicide1.png.

I've then got a trigger that's supposed to suicide both computers when the player builds a forge or a cybernetics core, as seen here: http://op74.net/images/suicide2.png.

I know that the trigger is firing because it's unburrowing all the units, but then they just sit there. Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? It's driving me freaking crazy.
Magorion
Profile Joined March 2015
Canada11 Posts
March 12 2015 16:10 GMT
#3032
Thanks, that answers my question. I have just been talking on the Bnet forums about the lack of variety in melee maps. I think it is up to the whole map making community to constantly try to push the boundaries. Always make maps with something unique but not too much at once. I guess there won't be anything too crazy any time soon. Blizzard is largely to blame for not providing a varied enough palette to work with, and having numerous units that dictate certain design constraints because there is no good way for every race to counter them.
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
March 12 2015 17:11 GMT
#3033
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 13 2015 01:09 LucidIguana wrote:
Ok, so I'm stymied by global suicide. I've got two computer players: player 1 and player 6. I initialize campaign AI for both of them in my Start script, as seen here: http://op74.net/images/suicide1.png.

I've then got a trigger that's supposed to suicide both computers when the player builds a forge or a cybernetics core, as seen here: http://op74.net/images/suicide2.png.

I know that the trigger is firing because it's unburrowing all the units, but then they just sit there. Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? It's driving me freaking crazy.

Did you try to add a different type of ai script.. or "double them"? .. maybe the suicide is bugged (and you have a wide variety of scripts available).. also, did you "test map" or upload/play?
Also, ty for doing fun map
"not enough rights"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
March 12 2015 17:22 GMT
#3034
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 13 2015 01:10 Magorion wrote:
Thanks, that answers my question. I have just been talking on the Bnet forums about the lack of variety in melee maps. I think it is up to the whole map making community to constantly try to push the boundaries. Always make maps with something unique but not too much at once. I guess there won't be anything too crazy any time soon. Blizzard is largely to blame for not providing a varied enough palette to work with, and having numerous units that dictate certain design constraints because there is no good way for every race to counter them.

only tournaments rule.. the rest enjoy or withstand the apathy/reactionary blinders of what defines melee
there was the lava map
the swamps (never made it big, but was still here)
and many others

however there is no evolution, just devolution (easy nat in WoL, easy third in LotV.. and in LotV.. where will it end)

most agree that "additions" are mostly incompatible with "competitiveness" .. (i even disagree with that but nevermind)

but even the maps themselves are just tarnished photocopies with no originality or verve to be seen.. ever

as for non melee stuff
(lighting/scripted events like a different day/night cycle or other/a low hp destructible rock or a repairable rock etc)
they are met with contempt
sad panda = me
"not enough rights"
Uvantak
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Uruguay1381 Posts
March 12 2015 19:01 GMT
#3035
On March 13 2015 01:10 Magorion wrote:
Thanks, that answers my question. I have just been talking on the Bnet forums about the lack of variety in melee maps. I think it is up to the whole map making community to constantly try to push the boundaries. Always make maps with something unique but not too much at once. I guess there won't be anything too crazy any time soon. Blizzard is largely to blame for not providing a varied enough palette to work with, and having numerous units that dictate certain design constraints because there is no good way for every race to counter them.

No, at this point it is up to tournament and players to choose what they want, there is a huge variety of nonstandard maps, and blaming the mapmakers because these maps don't make it to ladder or tournaments is just ignorant.
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | KTVMaps.wordpress.com | Check my profile to see my TL map threads, and you can search for KTV in the Custom Games section to play them.
Magorion
Profile Joined March 2015
Canada11 Posts
March 14 2015 03:14 GMT
#3036
I just read on a thread on the Bnet forums that one of the "rules" of melee map making is to always use diagonal ramps, and I was like "Whaaaaaaat???????? What does that mean?" And then I just looked around and saw that all the ladder maps, and even all the maps that people are designing on here use diagonal ramps. It's like I discovered this big conspiracy right under my nose. What the crap is that about? That was from an internal Blizzard map maker. I haven't seen that mentioned in guidelines anywhere else, and yet everybody does it!
Uvantak
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Uruguay1381 Posts
March 14 2015 03:28 GMT
#3037
That is because cardinal ramps are awfully unclear for someone reading a map, specially vertical ramps (horiz ramps not so much), have different dimensions than diagonal ramps, meaning that they can't be walled off correctly without players knowing the footprint of it, and they also look ugly from a aesthetics point of view.

In general it is better to try stay away from them if you can avoid it.
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | KTVMaps.wordpress.com | Check my profile to see my TL map threads, and you can search for KTV in the Custom Games section to play them.
Tric
Profile Joined March 2015
United States21 Posts
March 14 2015 19:21 GMT
#3038
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 11 2015 18:18 Gwavajuice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 09:07 Tric wrote:
On March 08 2015 08:57 Tric wrote:
Hey here I am for another question.

So I noticed in a lot of the tournaments from the past that they actually used 2v2 maps for a lot of the games. Is this common practice still or do they use the 1v1 ladder maps for tourneys more so? I tried to find an answer for this but there really isn't any concurrent evidence that says one way or the other (at least that I could find).



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwp1dZFwGak Aren't that maps in this series 2v2, or are they just very large 1v1 maps? Sorry that this video is a little old, but it is the first one that comes to mind and one that everyone should be familiar with.



Okay now I m lost cause this particular game is on a 1v1 map and a very small one, so I'm kinda confused about what your talking about. I will just give a generic answer :

- no official tournament plays 1v1 on 2v2 maps, ever. That would make no sense.
- a 2v2 maps andt a 1v1 with 4 spawning location are two totally different things. this below is deadwing a 4 spawning location 1v1 map :

[image loading]

you can be on any of the sarting location (corner bases) that 4 possibilities : it's a 4 spawn 1v1 map (and very big)

now you have Preservation a 2v2 maps with 4 (=2x2) spawning locations :

[image loading]


that means 1) you are always next to your ally, sharing he same starting platform and 2) you can only be in the upper left corner or the bottom right. Look how the layout is very different from deadwing.

In conclusion, on every team map, members of a same team all spawn next to each other. On a 1v1 map both player spwan away from each other. Tehrefore, you can't play 1v1 on a 2v2 map.

Hope it makes it clearer for you.



Thanks for the answer. I was looking at those maps going... why are there so many different places to spawn, and I just assumed that they were 2v2 maps. It didn't even dawn on me that you could use multiple spawns for the same players, but that is because I am so extremely new. Either way, thank you for taking the time out of your day to respond on such a dumb question. :D Means a lot.
vakuu
Profile Joined March 2015
1 Post
March 19 2015 15:42 GMT
#3039
Hi everyone.. i have a question regarding using bullies and activating them under certain conditions

I've been recently playing around with the editor and trying to make a simple AI that would do stuff for me.. I read a bunch of tutorials/watched a few videos and they all make it look so easy.. However when i try to make my own bullies that make stuff and add conditions under which they should be created.. I'm trying to make something basic like build a supply depot when the scv count reaches 10.. but it didnt work.. trying all kinds of ways but obviously i am missing something.. Could someone who has a bit more knowledge check and see what am I missing.. Adding some screenshots so you can check out the triggers

ss 1: http://i.imgur.com/62V9Sf2.jpg?1 ss 2: http://i.imgur.com/JKE9eC5.jpg?1 ss 3: http://i.imgur.com/zH0m6KC.jpg?1 ss 4: http://i.imgur.com/A3WXqc8.jpg?1

I tried all sorts of different ways of making the conditions, these are just the latest I'm testing at the the time the screenshots were made.

If anyone could help that would be awesome!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-21 14:51:12
March 21 2015 14:48 GMT
#3040
I'm having a problem exporting my map images (Data –> Export Map Image). I am able to get the images, but for some reason it only uses the top left section of each of my maps. For example, when I export catallena's map image, I get this. + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I checked off "match game" under view options.

Is there a way I can fix this? I use a mac retina laptop.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 813
Hyuk 545
soO 444
Mini 185
ZerO 121
Killer 58
Shinee 49
Mind 40
Mong 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 17
HiyA 16
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 761
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
JimRising 462
Counter-Strike
byalli525
Other Games
olofmeister833
ceh9621
Happy350
Livibee171
crisheroes155
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH393
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Jankos1166
• Rush1144
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 29m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.