• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

Power Rank 01/01/2011 - Page 30

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 56 Next
nodule
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada931 Posts
January 22 2011 03:54 GMT
#581
Well, it's just not about # of wins, but your opposition. For instance, Flash is undefeated, taking games off good plays like Fantasy, Leta, Skyhigh, while Bisu was demolished by Flash. Going one round deeper in one league is hardly enough to be the deciding factor, I think.

I mean, who are you going to put above Flash?

Stork? Sure: he's rocking leagues and WL.

Bisu? He's rocking in WL, but a little less than Flash is, and has no leagues any more. He was defeated by Flash. Seems a bit tenuous to put him above Flash, but arguable.

Jaedong? Letting his team down in proleague repeatedly, but up a league on Flash. Maybe.

Kal? No: failed hard in january even if he is still technically alive.

To me, the lowest you could put flash in the next rank is #4. I think he looks stronger than Bisu/Jaedong and would put him at #2.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 03:59:53
January 22 2011 03:59 GMT
#582
I think it's too early to decide the order of the top players. It's probably gonna be Stork #1, Bisu/Flash #2/3, and Jaedong #4, but we can't really say much until the next week passes. While JD is still in the MSL, he's up against pretty damn easy opponents. Not sure how much I want to hold that against him honestly.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
January 22 2011 04:12 GMT
#583
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
Well, it's just not about # of wins, but your opposition. For instance, Flash is undefeated, taking games off good plays like Fantasy, Leta, Skyhigh, while Bisu was demolished by Flash. Going one round deeper in one league is hardly enough to be the deciding factor, I think.

I mean, who are you going to put above Flash?

Stork? Sure: he's rocking leagues and WL.

Bisu? He's rocking in WL, but a little less than Flash is, and has no leagues any more. He was defeated by Flash. Seems a bit tenuous to put him above Flash, but arguable.

Jaedong? Letting his team down in proleague repeatedly, but up a league on Flash. Maybe.

Kal? No: failed hard in january even if he is still technically alive.

To me, the lowest you could put flash in the next rank is #4. I think he looks stronger than Bisu/Jaedong and would put him at #2.


Had to chuckle at the bolded player. Bias maybe?

Also, I don't think anyone's arguing that Flash will be anywhere below #4 next month. At least nothing short of Flash going on a losing streak in the WL, and Fantasy stomping Stork 3-0 while carrying T1 in the next week.
Meh
TaimalaiX
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada88 Posts
January 22 2011 04:33 GMT
#584
On January 22 2011 13:12 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
Well, it's just not about # of wins, but your opposition. For instance, Flash is undefeated, taking games off good plays like Fantasy, Leta, Skyhigh, while Bisu was demolished by Flash. Going one round deeper in one league is hardly enough to be the deciding factor, I think.

I mean, who are you going to put above Flash?

Stork? Sure: he's rocking leagues and WL.

Bisu? He's rocking in WL, but a little less than Flash is, and has no leagues any more. He was defeated by Flash. Seems a bit tenuous to put him above Flash, but arguable.

Jaedong? Letting his team down in proleague repeatedly, but up a league on Flash. Maybe.

Kal? No: failed hard in january even if he is still technically alive.

To me, the lowest you could put flash in the next rank is #4. I think he looks stronger than Bisu/Jaedong and would put him at #2.


Had to chuckle at the bolded player. Bias maybe?

Also, I don't think anyone's arguing that Flash will be anywhere below #4 next month. At least nothing short of Flash going on a losing streak in the WL, and Fantasy stomping Stork 3-0 while carrying T1 in the next week.


I understand Skyhigh isn't at the top of his game right now, but he's still arguably the second best TvTer in the world (after Flash himself and possibly Fantasy), has a winning record against Flash head-to-head and has the second highest TvT ELO Peak, after Flash. Hardly a pushover.

If you insist on belittling Flash's month, I'd pick your arguments better.
Not a big fan of Nada. There, I said it.
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
January 22 2011 06:15 GMT
#585
On January 22 2011 13:33 TaimalaiX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 13:12 baubo wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
Well, it's just not about # of wins, but your opposition. For instance, Flash is undefeated, taking games off good plays like Fantasy, Leta, Skyhigh, while Bisu was demolished by Flash. Going one round deeper in one league is hardly enough to be the deciding factor, I think.

I mean, who are you going to put above Flash?

Stork? Sure: he's rocking leagues and WL.

Bisu? He's rocking in WL, but a little less than Flash is, and has no leagues any more. He was defeated by Flash. Seems a bit tenuous to put him above Flash, but arguable.

Jaedong? Letting his team down in proleague repeatedly, but up a league on Flash. Maybe.

Kal? No: failed hard in january even if he is still technically alive.

To me, the lowest you could put flash in the next rank is #4. I think he looks stronger than Bisu/Jaedong and would put him at #2.


Had to chuckle at the bolded player. Bias maybe?

Also, I don't think anyone's arguing that Flash will be anywhere below #4 next month. At least nothing short of Flash going on a losing streak in the WL, and Fantasy stomping Stork 3-0 while carrying T1 in the next week.


I understand Skyhigh isn't at the top of his game right now, but he's still arguably the second best TvTer in the world (after Flash himself and possibly Fantasy), has a winning record against Flash head-to-head and has the second highest TvT ELO Peak, after Flash. Hardly a pushover.

If you insist on belittling Flash's month, I'd pick your arguments better.


He's 1-4 tvt since the new season started with a loss to some no name terran on Woonjin. Its not a quality win in my opinion.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 07:20:15
January 22 2011 07:16 GMT
#586
Somehow I feel like PR is turning into a short term KeSPA rank.
They're almost the same except results last longer in the other.

Would be nice to have a rank of the current "Best player", with an objective writer basing his ranks on what he feels to be true and not purely based on results.
I feel as if the old PRs were more based on the feelings of an PR writer who tried to be objective.

Right now, if I log in and I know nothing about starcraft, I would actually believe that Kal is a better player than Flash and Jaedong. It just feels so wrong because we all know he obviously isn't.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 22 2011 07:54 GMT
#587
On January 22 2011 16:16 StylishVODs wrote:
Somehow I feel like PR is turning into a short term KeSPA rank.
They're almost the same except results last longer in the other.

Would be nice to have a rank of the current "Best player", with an objective writer basing his ranks on what he feels to be true and not purely based on results.
I feel as if the old PRs were more based on the feelings of an PR writer who tried to be objective.

Right now, if I log in and I know nothing about starcraft, I would actually believe that Kal is a better player than Flash and Jaedong. It just feels so wrong because we all know he obviously isn't.

Would you like this to be more of what I personally feel? I mean I value statistics a lot when it comes down to stuff like this, though I could add spin to it. I'm no Fakesteve when it comes to hyping/raging at certain players but it could be possible. As for this being a short-term KeSPA ranking thing, that honestly could be done just by using KeSPA's point formula and resetting it every month.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 08:11:12
January 22 2011 08:09 GMT
#588
I don't mean it as a personal attack or anything to your writing Flamewheel. A month ago you said some things about flash and now he's 5th with even Kal ahead of him because he dropped just a few games.

Personally I'd like it more if you put a spin on it like fakesteve did.
Ofcourse results matters in the end anyway but maybe not as much as now.
If possible, the spin should be as unbiased as possible.
I just think that it should be discussed
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 22 2011 08:30 GMT
#589
Oh it's okay, I didn't take it as an attack. I'm still new to this job and could definitely use some input. I know each PR writer has had his own style, but it's still nice to listen to what everybody has to say.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
January 22 2011 10:43 GMT
#590
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
while Bisu was demolished by Flash. .


demolished? hardly...flash barely won it..if his push was any later he would have been the one to get demolished
im not saying flash did bad this month..and he would definitely be in the top 4 for this PR..but one win against certain players doesnt necessarily make them ahead of someone else in PR. that would make anyone who won all their games from 4pool rank 1.
imo i still think bisu should remain 2nd..lost to flash but hes had 3 AKs now against 2 non scrub teams and he makes PvZ look like learning abc despite zerg supposedly being more dominant than protoss
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
January 22 2011 10:47 GMT
#591
I wonder how will You start making next PR if fantasy takes OSL and Zero MSL :D

Personally i feel hyped for Zero vs Stork Bo5 since spring MSL 2009, when they were supposed to meet in final, their game senses and overall play style fit each other so perfectly that it will produce the most entertaining PvZ in the world, not bisu, nor jaedong could achieve this level of entertainment with any Z or respectively P player. Same goes for fantasy vs stork, terran revolutionist is no pushover when it comes to this match-up, he is just as likely to win Bo5 with best PvTer ever as godterran.
EX CATHEDRA!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 22 2011 11:11 GMT
#592
On January 22 2011 19:43 evilfatsh1t wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
while Bisu was demolished by Flash. .


demolished? hardly...flash barely won it..if his push was any later he would have been the one to get demolished
im not saying flash did bad this month..and he would definitely be in the top 4 for this PR..but one win against certain players doesnt necessarily make them ahead of someone else in PR. that would make anyone who won all their games from 4pool rank 1.
imo i still think bisu should remain 2nd..lost to flash but hes had 3 AKs now against 2 non scrub teams and he makes PvZ look like learning abc despite zerg supposedly being more dominant than protoss

I don't know how you can even begin to claim Zerg being more dominant than Protoss when WL statistics are like 67% in Protoss favor right now. While a good majority of PvZ wins have been from Bisu, and some from Stork, who are completely on fire right now, even Protoss failures such as Jaehoon have been able to win PvZ.
God Bless
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
January 22 2011 11:35 GMT
#593
On January 22 2011 16:54 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 16:16 StylishVODs wrote:
Somehow I feel like PR is turning into a short term KeSPA rank.
They're almost the same except results last longer in the other.

Would be nice to have a rank of the current "Best player", with an objective writer basing his ranks on what he feels to be true and not purely based on results.
I feel as if the old PRs were more based on the feelings of an PR writer who tried to be objective.

Right now, if I log in and I know nothing about starcraft, I would actually believe that Kal is a better player than Flash and Jaedong. It just feels so wrong because we all know he obviously isn't.

Would you like this to be more of what I personally feel? I mean I value statistics a lot when it comes down to stuff like this, though I could add spin to it. I'm no Fakesteve when it comes to hyping/raging at certain players but it could be possible. As for this being a short-term KeSPA ranking thing, that honestly could be done just by using KeSPA's point formula and resetting it every month.


"Best player" is basically a modified version of the Kespa rank. The Kespa rank is an "accomplishment" ranking. And usually that's what people care for when ranking players. Nobody cares if you outplayed your opponent in a BoX but lost. In the end, results are what lingers in people's minds and not how they got there. So modifying the Kespa rank, by adding your own opinion, would be the PR of the best players in the world.

That said, you'll never appease everyone in terms of how far back you want to take it. Or how much MSL, OSL, and PL are worth. But if you have your own opinion on the matter, and want to make it consistent, then you could just assign your own values.

For example, 50% PL, 30% OSL, 20% MSL. And for PL, current month's play counts 50%, last month 35%, 2 months ago 15%, and favor the most consistent performers in case of close calls. While for SL, current season counts 70%, past season count 30%, and favor consistent SL performers in case of close calls.

Giving yourself a standard like Kespa ranking or ELO ranking does at least take out some of the bias. But tiebreakers should always favor the top players since we're more certain of their ability to maintain their performance. So if you have, say, Bisu, Hydra, and Sea all close together, then Bisu goes before Sea who goes before Hydra. You can even extend this for top player: Flash over Jaedong over Stork/Bisu in case of near-ties.

Anyway, that's my opinion on the matter. And while it seems simple in theory, it's still pretty difficult to pull of given how few times players play each month.
Meh
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 11:48:28
January 22 2011 11:47 GMT
#594
On January 22 2011 15:15 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 13:33 TaimalaiX wrote:
On January 22 2011 13:12 baubo wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
Well, it's just not about # of wins, but your opposition. For instance, Flash is undefeated, taking games off good plays like Fantasy, Leta, Skyhigh, while Bisu was demolished by Flash. Going one round deeper in one league is hardly enough to be the deciding factor, I think.

I mean, who are you going to put above Flash?

Stork? Sure: he's rocking leagues and WL.

Bisu? He's rocking in WL, but a little less than Flash is, and has no leagues any more. He was defeated by Flash. Seems a bit tenuous to put him above Flash, but arguable.

Jaedong? Letting his team down in proleague repeatedly, but up a league on Flash. Maybe.

Kal? No: failed hard in january even if he is still technically alive.

To me, the lowest you could put flash in the next rank is #4. I think he looks stronger than Bisu/Jaedong and would put him at #2.


Had to chuckle at the bolded player. Bias maybe?

Also, I don't think anyone's arguing that Flash will be anywhere below #4 next month. At least nothing short of Flash going on a losing streak in the WL, and Fantasy stomping Stork 3-0 while carrying T1 in the next week.


I understand Skyhigh isn't at the top of his game right now, but he's still arguably the second best TvTer in the world (after Flash himself and possibly Fantasy), has a winning record against Flash head-to-head and has the second highest TvT ELO Peak, after Flash. Hardly a pushover.

If you insist on belittling Flash's month, I'd pick your arguments better.


He's 1-4 tvt since the new season started with a loss to some no name terran on Woonjin. Its not a quality win in my opinion.

It's kind of absurd to disregard three years of being an excellent TvT sniper because of his last four games not including Flash.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 12:59:24
January 22 2011 12:56 GMT
#595
Wrong thread.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
January 22 2011 14:02 GMT
#596
On January 22 2011 20:11 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 19:43 evilfatsh1t wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
while Bisu was demolished by Flash. .


demolished? hardly...flash barely won it..if his push was any later he would have been the one to get demolished
im not saying flash did bad this month..and he would definitely be in the top 4 for this PR..but one win against certain players doesnt necessarily make them ahead of someone else in PR. that would make anyone who won all their games from 4pool rank 1.
imo i still think bisu should remain 2nd..lost to flash but hes had 3 AKs now against 2 non scrub teams and he makes PvZ look like learning abc despite zerg supposedly being more dominant than protoss

I don't know how you can even begin to claim Zerg being more dominant than Protoss when WL statistics are like 67% in Protoss favor right now. While a good majority of PvZ wins have been from Bisu, and some from Stork, who are completely on fire right now, even Protoss failures such as Jaehoon have been able to win PvZ.


thats why i said supposedly
this was supposed to be the "zerg-era" but then comes along bisu and the rest of protoss tags along and start to win against zergs. im not pulling this "zerg-era" stuff out of my ass. korean commentators have also said that its absurd that protoss, especially bisu can defeat zerg when so many other protoss cant. and as you said stats may show 67% in protoss favour but again like you said...most of those wins come from 2 people. zerg being dominant doesnt mean scrubs like jaehoon have no chance at all..it just means zerg would be higher in ZvP in general...which you can see throughout this season
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
January 22 2011 14:07 GMT
#597
On January 22 2011 20:47 SimonB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 15:15 Nick_54 wrote:
On January 22 2011 13:33 TaimalaiX wrote:
On January 22 2011 13:12 baubo wrote:
On January 22 2011 12:54 nodule wrote:
Well, it's just not about # of wins, but your opposition. For instance, Flash is undefeated, taking games off good plays like Fantasy, Leta, Skyhigh, while Bisu was demolished by Flash. Going one round deeper in one league is hardly enough to be the deciding factor, I think.

I mean, who are you going to put above Flash?

Stork? Sure: he's rocking leagues and WL.

Bisu? He's rocking in WL, but a little less than Flash is, and has no leagues any more. He was defeated by Flash. Seems a bit tenuous to put him above Flash, but arguable.

Jaedong? Letting his team down in proleague repeatedly, but up a league on Flash. Maybe.

Kal? No: failed hard in january even if he is still technically alive.

To me, the lowest you could put flash in the next rank is #4. I think he looks stronger than Bisu/Jaedong and would put him at #2.


Had to chuckle at the bolded player. Bias maybe?

Also, I don't think anyone's arguing that Flash will be anywhere below #4 next month. At least nothing short of Flash going on a losing streak in the WL, and Fantasy stomping Stork 3-0 while carrying T1 in the next week.


I understand Skyhigh isn't at the top of his game right now, but he's still arguably the second best TvTer in the world (after Flash himself and possibly Fantasy), has a winning record against Flash head-to-head and has the second highest TvT ELO Peak, after Flash. Hardly a pushover.

If you insist on belittling Flash's month, I'd pick your arguments better.


He's 1-4 tvt since the new season started with a loss to some no name terran on Woonjin. Its not a quality win in my opinion.

It's kind of absurd to disregard three years of being an excellent TvT sniper because of his last four games not including Flash.

No it's not, we're talking specifically about his current TvT.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 16:43:32
January 22 2011 16:42 GMT
#598
On January 22 2011 16:16 StylishVODs wrote:
Somehow I feel like PR is turning into a short term KeSPA rank.
They're almost the same except results last longer in the other.

Would be nice to have a rank of the current "Best player", with an objective writer basing his ranks on what he feels to be true and not purely based on results.
I feel as if the old PRs were more based on the feelings of an PR writer who tried to be objective.

Right now, if I log in and I know nothing about starcraft, I would actually believe that Kal is a better player than Flash and Jaedong. It just feels so wrong because we all know he obviously isn't.


honestly, a ranking of "who would I take in a best of five series to save my life" would be a really, really boring rank

not only would the top ranks barely change, but it would be faaaar more subjective than more results based ranks because 80% of it would rely on how much past credit the writer feels like giving a player.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
January 22 2011 17:04 GMT
#599
PR ranks should NOT include past credit at all prior to the month. Like if someone who won a SL last month and then proceed to get knocked out of SL, he does NOT deserve to be in the PR. PR should be like, okay so from beginning of the month up till the end, which player have shown the most stellar performances? Then rank them from those performances.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 22 2011 17:10 GMT
#600
That has never been how the PR works. -__-

You have to have a mixture of the two.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 10m
The PondCast
20h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.